Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

bunniii

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
THanks Phone for these kukik pix :spin: .

This week episodes

http://www.polyplus.co.th/drama/vdo/rahudr..._032107_web.mov

ข้อมูลลับ
สรศักดิ์(ตฤณ เศรษฐโชค)พ่อของศิวา(ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์)บอกให้ศิวาแต่งงานกับจันทร์แจรง(อาริษา วิลล์) เพราะรสิกามีรหัสที่จะเปิดเผยข้อมูลลับทั้งหมด ศิวาจำต้องรับปากเพราะไม่อยากให้พ่อเดือดร้อน ขณะเดียวกันหมอนิชาดาตรวจอาการป่วยของพาไล รู้ว่าตั้งครรภ์ได้หนึ่งเดือนแล้ว จึงบอกให้ศิวารับรู้ ศิวาทั้งอึ้งและดีใจที่รู้ว่าจะได้เป็นพ่อคน แต่ก็กังวลเรื่องที่จะต้องแต่งงานกับจันทร์แจรง สุดท้ายพาไลรู้เรื่องจึงบอกให้ศิวารู้ว่ารสิกาและจันทร์แจรงยังไม่ได้รหัส แค่เอามาขู่เท่านั้นเอง ศิวาจึงยกเลิกการแต่งงาน สองน้าหลานแค้นมาก

"รหัสริษยา" ตอนที่ 13
ออกอากาศวันพุธที่ 21 มีนาคม 2550 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 7

สารภาพรัก
ศิวาสารภาพรักพาไล ทั้งสองเข้าใจกันมากขึ้น ศิวาเฝ้าดูแลพาไลอย่างดี ทั้งคู่ถือโอกาสไปพักผ่อนที่บ้านสวนของนิชาดาอีกครั้ง เพื่อใช้เวลาอยู่ด้วยกันแบบส่วนตัวอย่างเข้าใจกัน แต่ขณะที่ศิวาและพาไลกำลังมีความสุขด้วยกัน แมนกับพวกพยายามตามหาศิวาและพาไลตามคำสั่งของรสิกา เพื่อต้องการฆ่าพาไล ส่วนดารณีรู้รหัสของพาไลโดยบังเอิญ ทำให้รู้ความจริงทั้งหมด เธอผิดหวังในตัวสรศักดิ์ผู้เป็นสามีมาก ทั้งคู่โต้เถียงกัน สุดท้ายดารณีหัวใจวายเสียชีวิต หมอนิชาดาโทรให้ศิวารับรู้ ศิวารีบมางานศพแม่ โดยให้พาไลพักที่บ้านสวนก่อน ธนากรรู้ที่อยู่พาไลตามไปหาโดยไม่รู้ว่าพวกแมนสะกดรอยตามไปจับพาไล

"รหัสริษยา" ตอนที่ 14
ออกอากาศวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 มีนาคม 2550 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 7

And now I need someone to translate... -_-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Translation part 1.
Secret Information...
Son Sak(Siwa's father) told Siwa to marry Junjareang because Rasika has the password to Corrption Thailand that is able to reveal the secret informations.Siwa then had to promise his father that he'll marry Junjareang because he doesn't want his father to get in trouble.At that same time, Mor Nichada checked Palai's sympthom and found out that she's been pregnant for one month.Nichada called Siwa and told him that his wife is pregnant.Siwa is really happy that he's going to be a father,but he's still worried about having to marry Junjaraeng.At the end, Palai told Siwa that Rasika does not have the password yet and that they just brought that up to threaten Siwa's father.Siwa then canceled the wedding and Junjaraeng and her Aunt bacame furious.

haven't you guy's already seen this episode??

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
i havent seen the bit where palai tells siwa that her aunty hasnt got the passworld and when he cancels his wedding, thats in this weeks episode.

btw kristy, that banner of yours, i didnt make it, cecilia from spicy did. I'm 'babygirl' from spicy >.<

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Translation part 2.
Confessing Love
Siwa confesses to Palai that he loves her and they both understood each other more than before.Siwa looked after Palai well and so they both took the opportunity to relax at Nichada's garden house again to be together privately,but while Siwa and Palai are happy together,Man and his gang are trying to find Siwa and Palai as ordered from Rasika to kill Palai.Danee accidentally found out Palai's password and caused Dana to find out about the truth about her husband and they both argued.Danee had a heart attack and died.Mor Nichada called Siwa and Siwa hurries back for his mother's funeral and told Palai to rest in the garden house first.Tanakorn found out Palai's address and didn't know that Man and his gang are following him to capture Palai.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i havent seen the bit where palai tells siwa that her aunty hasnt got the passworld and when he cancels his wedding, thats in this weeks episode.
btw kristy, that banner of yours, i didnt make it, cecilia from spicy did. I'm 'babygirl' from spicy >.<
oh,that's okay.

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
are the pix when they r in white in the upcoming episode 13??? by the way thanx 4 the pix.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
ty phone for the pictures omg it must be with this week's episode because she's wearing the ring and he hasn't given it to her yet and doh i read kristys's translations i didn't want to know that whoooops >,<

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
yea. meeh too...this lakorn its so good..i heart it..
but um baiigirl...on ur signature...is that kwan??? or ish that someeon else..
couple more days to wait..Dododad. :yahoo:

oO and kikiy it's boy kissing lee from the lakorn talay saab see luerd =)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank phone for those pictures, and diane you have good eyes, i didn't see the ring till i saw your statement. Thank bunnii for posting the news and Kristy for transelating. This lakorn is so good, like many of you says, i don't want it to end yet, but i also don't want it to drag too.