Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the preview bunnii. This lakorn getting intense more and more. I can't wait for more esp, another one more week, huh too long.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the preview,can't wait till next week :drool: yea that was funny in the preview how he slap her on the butt hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi. 8 makes me so so mad. nang aek is stupid. why let his mom treat her like that. why let them use her like a maid. she's not strong all the way. it's annoying if she wants revenge she shouldn't bow her head to his mom or the bad girls at all. it makes her role irritating to watch. her role is not mean all the way.his role is annoying too try to make her jealous and mad. it's stupid. :angry: :angry: next part a rape scene. so typical a revenge la korn nang aek always gets rape. it's not an act of love he just want to win her. rape scenes shouldn't even make anymore. make pra aek look like a bad guy. :angry:

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
I agree w/ u teedee. It makes me soo mad to see that the nang'ek is not acting strong all the way. She's only strong against pra'ek, which makes it so annoying b/c in this case if she can control him, she's most likely safe. It would be much better if she smart mouth w/ everyone that gets in her way, but at the right time though. hehhe. Yeah then the mom is very annoying. I want to see nang'ek talk back to her and not be put down by her. that'll be cools. ai ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^ I would have to disagree with you guys. I mean she's not fighting back because she knows that it's not Paul's mother's fault that she doesn't know the truth and that she is being manipulated by those evil people. Noon has to "oht tone" because well for one thing they'll be family...and another she made a promise to paul that she would not try to hurt his mother in any way. She knows that Paul's mom has a bias against her because of her evil aunt and the evil chick. Although Paul's mom is really mean however i think that will stop when she finds out everything.

My favorite scene was when she said to paul, "if you're smart, you would no who's telling the truth." Well something of that sort.

I don't think i can't wait a few more days to watch the next couple of episodes.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i've always thought the reason to why Noon doesn't usually fight back against Paul's mom is because she has respect for his mom, as an elder, and im sure she somewhat realizes that the mom doesn't know any better and is being manipulated, like NiTha said.

3 days left, i think. :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
this lakorn is cute. it makes me laugh, angry, and fulfilled at the same time. haha i dunno what i am saying, other than i like this lakorn and yes when the bad guy took advantage of the nang rai i was like YES!!! she deserves it.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I love Paul when he's playful, like sneaking into Noon's room and trying to seduce her. I like how he wouldn't go back with his mom when his mom and the n'rai came to get him. Then he took Noon to the hospital and was acting lovey dovey when giving her a tour. Yea, next week's eps. looks good. Noon is still mean and looks like she's gonna run over Paul with a car! Can't wait for more love/hate!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm... from the picture . There goin be an :r-scene-pop-corn: outside on the lawn? Correct me if im wrong :tease:

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Epi. 8 makes me so so mad. nang aek is stupid. why let his mom treat her like that. why let them use her like a maid. she's not strong all the way. it's annoying if she wants revenge she shouldn't bow her head to his mom or the bad girls at all. it makes her role irritating to watch. her role is not mean all the way.his role is annoying too try to make her jealous and mad. it's stupid. :angry: :angry: next part a rape scene. so typical a revenge la korn nang aek always gets rape. it's not an act of love he just want to win her. rape scenes shouldn't even make anymore. make pra aek look like a bad guy. :angry:

I have to agree with you...In the beginning of this lakorn, I wanted to slap the nang rae and her aunt...NOW I want to slap the Nang aek..to knock some sense into her. This is what I hate about Thai movies or Lakorn...the evil ppll would treat the Nang aek real bad and she would let them do it. So when the nang aek is treated real good the end of the lakorn.(5 minutes of happiness) I told my mom if I were to start in a Thai movies or lakorn , I would rather be Nang rae then nang aek because nang aek would get treated real bad and when she is treated good...the movies END.....I know in Thailand ur suppose to respect the older but paul's mom have a mind of a kid...She's doesn't know what's rite and wrong...Remember little kid need to be teach what rite and wrong...If u let them have their way all the time...They 'r gona want it.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ok, watched epi. 8 last night... (skipped lots of parts) and I thought it was funny how Noon was forced to clean up the house as if it was a bad thing. LOL...... the whole world cleans up their everyday, and just bc n'ek had to do it LOL ahhahaha it's just cleaning.

Anyway, that's not why i wanted to post a comment. I was just wondering if anyone was rooting for the N'rai and that one bad-ass together??? hehehehehhehe, I'm actually rooting for them and kind of more interested in their story.!!!!!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Like iamnowhere, I am also really interested in the nang'rai & the hot guy's storyline. I wonder if they're going to end up together or alone. I think the guy is so sexy. I love watching him on-screen. Can't wait till the next episode.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o___O they are to bad to be spared .. I think most likely the bad guy will die or end up getting caught.. because he's done to much .. in thai lakorns they always get rid of those who kill lol the ones that get spared or normally the ones who "lie and etc" to the pra'ek .. but he killed, beat up and etc ... so most likely no they won't end up togther ... but if they do maybe in death or in jail .. ;)

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Like iamnowhere, I am also really interested in the nang'rai & the hot guy's storyline. I think the guy is so sexy. I love watching him on-screen.
No way!! He's mine i've seen him first!!! :tease: Or i'll let yiu have the head and for me I'll keep the sexy body!! :drool:

*Edit more pix! :r-scene-pop-corn: (<<hahah love using this)

Hehe loll sorry sarn but it not outside!! :tease:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
No way!! He's mine i've seen him first!!! :tease: Or i'll let yiu have the head and for me I'll keep the sexy body!! :drool:

*Edit more pix! :r-scene-pop-corn: (<<hahah love using this)

Hehe sorry sarn but it not outside!! :tease:

HAHA NO WAY HE IS MINES!!! YAY!! :r-scene-pop-corn: It seems as if everyone's using the new "R-Scene" icon now haha. It'll be quite funny if the :r-scene-pop-corn: was outside in the lawn...at first I thought it was outside but then I saw those pics ^^^ and I'm like: ohhhh lol. 2 more days!!!