Publicity Stunt || Ch. 10 Updated 7.24.09

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Ah, my heart sank for the both of them when they saw each other again. I hope you keep going with this one. I love Noon and Aon, too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 3: Welcome Home Bpraiya

"Welcome Home Nong Ruk." Teenai said handing Dream her gift.
"P' Nai." Dream said turning around to hug her older brother who was leaning down close to her ear.
"Why are you sitting here alone in the corner. It's your party go associate." taking a seat closer to his younger sister.
"It's true it's my party, but it doesn't feel like it. I don't remember anyone here."
"Then get out there and refresh your memories."
"No..I rather not." Dream said hunching her shoulders.
"Why are you so anti social? Your my sister have you none of my blood in you at all?"
"No I don't because the blood I have is solely mother and fathers just like yours it's solely mothers and fathers."
"This girl! Why do you always have to be so argumentative."
"P' Nai... I don't want to .. I really don't know any of these people."

He slowly walked forward with her in his sight. She was absolutely stunning that night. The pink dress made her look like an Easter Bunny bar. Dark on the inside and bright on the outside. A smile painted itself across his face as he thought of the comparison he had just made about her. Although Dream was a beautiful girl she had a richer tan then most girls he knew in Thailand.

"Dream come dance with me." Puran said grabbing her hand and dragging her quickly out of her chair once he reached her.
"Puran wait! Wait!" she hollered as he dragged her towards the dance floor.
"Dream come on don't be such a party pooper."
"Party Pooper?! Is that how you see me now."
"Shhh... now just listen to the music." Puran said closing his eyes. Dream calmed down just enough to watch as Puran danced in front of her with his eyes closed. His arms tightly wrapped around her waist and her hand tightly pressed on his shoulders. Dream never saw Puran more than a friend, but sometimes her heart couldn't help but sway. She was confused sometimes to why she was resisting.. resisting herself from falling in love with Puran when she knew that it would be so easy because her heart has slowly swayed and rocked his way.

The Entrance of The Party

"Sorry I'm late." Cherry said upon enterting.
"It's ok. I'm just glad that you could make it." Teenai said greeting her.
"So how is everything going?" Cherry said walking along side Teenai
"It's going great. I'll have to introduce you to my sister as soon as she has a free minute. Right now she's dancing with her ..fr..boyfriend Puran."
"I see. It's ok I don't have to be introduced if it's too much of a hassle." Cherry said turning to look Teenai in the eyes.
"It's not a hassle at all." Teenai said with a smile.

"Hey Teenai.." A voice interferred. Teenai recongized that voice immediately.
"You talk to your friend. Don't worry about me ok? I'll go have a seat inside and wait for you." Cherry said excusing herself. Teenai watched as Cherry walked off. Good God she's so gorgeous. he thought to himself before hearing his friend's voice again.

"Hey Jing Yun..your just now arriving?"
"Yeah .. my mom she took awhile getting dressed."
"Your mom? Or did you have to answer to your fanclub?" Teenai asked turning his attention towards the hollering fans outside of the party.
"What are you jealous?"
"Jealous? No way I get my fair share of women."
"I can see that .. so who is the gorgeous girl you brought home tonight? I'm surprised you brought someone here without Cindy and Linny pulling you by the ears."
"Ugh, don't mention those two. They gave me such a big headache in Japan."
"I told you those two were trouble and you didn't believe me."
"Who would have thought! Anyways, enough chatting have you see Dream yet?"
"..... umm...I just got here you idiot! How could I have possibly seen her already?"
"Oh yeah that's right. Right now she's dancing with Puran."
"Oh man I need to go and steal a dance. It's been a while since I've seen her."
"When are you going back to Taiwan?"
"....Never my friend never.. my trip this time around is permanent." Jing Yun said putting on his sunglasses. He put a smirk across his face and headed into the party.

"What a dumbass it's dark out and he's putting on shades." Teenai said walking into the party with a smirk.

"May I cut in?" A voice said breaking in between Puran and Dream. Puran looked up and noticed a familiar face.
"Khun Witarwirn."
"Krup, It's me Witarwirn. By the way welcome home Nong Braiya."

Witarwirn approached Dream and asked for a dance?! What does he have up his sleeves. Biggest question of All Will Puran and Dream accept? We'll find out on the next Update To Publicity Stunt!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhh you finally updated but just to leave us hanging with a cliffhanger. thank you though. dream is pretty with her tan. ahhhh win asked to dance with dream, i think they will accept. ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 4: A World Watches

"Khun... Witarwirn..." Dream mumbled silently to herself as she looked up at Witarwirn shocked and confused.
"...So.. will you do me the honor of granting me a dance?" Win asked in repetition.
"You can have her." Puran said pulling away.
"Puran.. wait .. wait.. where are you going." Dream called for Puran as he walked away.
"Shall we?" Win said taking her hands.
"Uh..uh.."
"Very well then." He said wrapping his arms around her hips.

Puran smiled and walked back to the table that he had pulled Dream from, Puran you are doing the right thing. Dream will never love you. She will always love Witarwirn. Seeing the person you love happy with the person they love should be enough for you. Puran thought to himself as he took a seat.

"Again, welcome home Nong Bpra..I mean Nong Dream."
"..Thank you ka." Dream responded in a low tone. She kept her eyes fixed on his shoes. Her heart was pounding a thousand miles a minute. She would have never expected that she would be dancing with the person that hated her most in the world. Especially after she caused his relationship with Nan to fall apart.

"Why are you looking down there. Look up at me so I can see your beautiful face." Win said grabbing her chin. He lightly lifted her head to where her eyes were meeting his. The sparkle in her eyes made him smile. She was beautiful. She was still his little Nong Dream. The little girl he walked to school with every morning and walked home with every evening.

"Khun Win Ka..."
"Khun Win? What happened to P' Win? Call me P' Win... Say it Say P' Win."
"Ka, P' Win."
"Ja Nong Dream?"
"... What.."
"Whats going on? What I can't miss my little Nong Dream.."
"I .. I'm just.."
"Confused? You were gone for a year.. I had time to think about things and I realized that what happened wasn't your fault. I can't blame you for something that I was mostly wrong in."
"Ka?" Dream couldn't believe her ears. Was everything he saying true? A year ago he had wished her dead to her face. Now he was acting as if nothing had ever happen and even if it did it wasn't a big deal to him anymore. What is wrong with him. Why is he acting as though nothing is wrong. So many questions ran through her head.

At the Host Table

"Look at them they are so adorable together. I haven't see them together for a year I was starting to miss seeing them together." Pawadee said excited.
"I know they are so adorable together." Saengchai agreed.
"With hopes maybe our plan of ajoining famiy will be true." Pawadee added.
"Ajoining family? I don't know my niece is still too young to be thinking of marriage. I've raised her well all her life I don't need a guy to come in here and take my niece from me."
"Khun Prateep, This is Witarwirn we're talking about we've known him since birth. He is a good child. He'll be a perfect match for Nou Dream."
"I know I know I know i've seen him since birth, but Witarwirn is of royal bloodline and he's a celebrity to the society. I'm not sure I want my niece mixed up with people like that."
"People like that? If your going to say something mind Khun Pawadee's feelings!" Saengchai scolded.
"It's ok Khun Saengchai I understand Khun Prateep is just over protective of his nice. I can understand why he's raised her since she was a child."
"See she understands me and she's not even my wife." Prateep said crossing his arms.

On the dance floor

"Have I told you that you looked gorgeous tonight?" Win whisphered into Dream's ear as he held her tighter. Dream slightly pulled away as she felt they were too close.
"P' Win Ka, I'm sorry." Dream said holding her hands in front of him to keep a distance. Just as her hand touched his chest Win grabbed her hands and pulled her closer. Every pulse in his body soared, his blood was pumping like water being released from a hose, his heart pounded like the sticks against a drum as he seized full advantage of the moment where hundreds of people would be witness. His lips moved faster than his head could command. They parked themselves atop Dream's soft lips. The guests gasped as they watched a noble blood such as Witarwirn Panitarnan perform such a intimate deed in such a public place.

At the host table

"What's going on?! Why is Witarwirn kissing my niece!" Prateep said rushing towards the dance floor. Pawadee and Saengchai quickly rose and followed. Once he was in close proximity to his niece he quickly pulled her apart from Witarwirn. Dream was astounded and angry at the same time. Her hand traveled just as her tears were beginning to spill. A loud clap sounded as Dream's palm landed on Win's Cheek.

"Asshole. I hate you." Dream said running off. Her hands wiped her tears as she ran as fast as she could towards the dark plantation.

"Dream... Dream..." Puran said attempting to run after her. Before he stepped another foot further he turned towards Win and looked him dead in the eye. "If anything happens to my friend I'll kill you." Puran said coldly as he headed towards the plantation.

"You bastard." Teenai huffed as he let his fist make friends with Win's cheek. Prateep quickly pulled his nephew apart from Win.

"Stop it Teenai. We don't want this jerk to die on our property." Prateep said shoving his nephew towards Saengchai. "Nai Win... you .." Prateep said as he grasped for Win's collar.

Saengchai quickly pulled Prateep away as Pawadee question her son.

"What are you doing son? You know you've caused a chaos! Explain to me what you were thinking."

"What he was thinking?! He was thinking of taking advantage of my niece thats what!" Prateep said lunging towards Win again. This time Teenai who had calmed down pulled his uncle away from laying another hit on Win.

"I'll take responsibility for my action." Win finally had the courage to say.

"Responsibility? Just how are you planning to do that? You've caused my niece such a great embarrassment." Saengchai said in a firm yet calm tone.

What was going through Win's head when he decided to kiss Dream in front of hundreds of guests? How Will Witarwirn take responsibility for his actions? Better yet, how will Dream punish him

I finally have time and so many ideas and things to add to this story! woop! ;] hope you guys enjoy it as much as I will be enjoy writing it!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much for the update. Puran is so sweet, letting Dream dance with Win. OMG Win kissed Dream AHHHHHH! in front of everybody. He's going to propose the idea of marriage right? i can't wait.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh! You updated! I love love love it. The uncle and aunt are just as funny as in Seu Rak... And freakin Win, he's so freakin sneaky. But I had to laugh about the Easter Bunny Bar description. All I could see was Peeps all over the place. Keep it coming and thanks.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 5: I've always loved you

"Dream! Dream! Wait!" Puran screamed as he continued to follow Dream.
"Puran..." Dream said with a shaky voice. She turned around and quickly wrapped her arms around him. Puran put his hand to Dream's head and lightly patted her with a slight laugh. Dream's tears quickly braked as she pulled away from him.

"What's so funny? Are you laughing at my misfortune?"
"Being kissed by a guy and you're crying like the world is going to end. I wonder how badly you will cry if someone told you they loved you."
"Puran it's not funny. You saw what happened, you saw the number of guests, and he still..."
"Dare to kiss you I know..what happened exactly? What did you guys talk about before he kissed you."
"Nothing happened! We were just saying our hi's on the ways of people who haven't seen each other for awhile."
"Then why did he kiss you?"
"I don't know!"

Puran looked at her and laughed aloud.

"Whats so funny?"
"What's so funny is that you're so angry now you forgot to cry." Puran said wiping the rest of her tears from her face. "Dream you don't have to cry about stuff like this. You are stronger than that."
"Puran, I don't understand .. why... why would he .."
"Kiss you?"
"Yeah."
"Because your absolutely beautiful this evening." He said looking into her eyes.
"This is all your fault Puran."
"What?! How is it my fault?"
"You left me to dance with him." Dream said crossing her arms. Puran looked at her and his smile quickly disappeared. He looked at her hand and gently picked it up.

"Dream... I've known you since we were children running around naked around the swimming pool. I've loved you for a really long time and by looking into your eyes I can tell you still have feelings for him. I left you alone with him because I was hoping you would confront your old feelings.

"Puran.."
"Dream... we should get back inside the party."
"Puran.. I don't want to.."
"Dream. Don't be scared. I know you better than that."

"Dream, Uncle and Aunty wants to see you inside the house" Teenai said walking towards the two.
"Want to see me? About.."
"Why do you have to ask you know what it's about."
"Let's go Dream, I'll face it with you." Puran said grabbing her hand. He stood up and lead Dream back towards the party.

Inside of The Chom Tawan House

"What?! That's insane! I will not marry him!" Dream shouted as her aunt passed on Win's suggestion onto her.
"I'm sitting right here." Win said a little hurt.
"But all of the guest saw him kiss you. They will think you two are ... and there were reporters out there.." Prateep said trying to convince his niece.
"Uncle, Both Aunt. I don't mind really. I was living in England for a year things like this are normal for kids over there." Dream said with a straight face. Her heart despised what she had just said, but she had no choice but to say it. She refused to marry Win at all cost.

"Nou Dream, You don't have to get married ja, just accept the engagement and after things calm down then you can break it off." Saengchai joined in trying to convince Dream.
"Aunty, you don't understand we can't pretend to be engaged. I can't do it... especially with two people who don't love one another .." Dream said crossing her arms.
"Stop it!" Win said standing up. "Who says I don't love you?" asked Win with a firm voice as he looked her dead in the eyes. Everyone stopped for a moment and turned to look at Win in shock. Dream at that point lost her temper once again. She slapped him yet again across the face without remorse.
"How dare you.. how dare you throw that word around like it means nothing." as she finished her sentence Win grabbed her by the hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Nong Dream... this entire year that you've been gone I had the chance to ask myself how I could easily forgive you for pushing Nan away, but the answer was in my heart all along. I was in love with you all along. My infatuation with Nan was just that an infatuation. The entire time the three of us hung out together she was the one giving me the most attention it confused my heart into believing that it was her I wanted all along when all along the person I wanted was you. The person I grew up with. The person I shared a bed with when I couldn't sleep and snuck over. I kissed you because my heart told me too. I proposed marriage not as a responsibility, but as a long awaited proposal that had eluded me for a whole year. So please Nong Dream believe that I love you. Don't accept my marriage, but at least accept an engagement so that time could prove I do indeed love you and then you can decide if I am worthy enough for you to marry."

"Aunty, Uncle maybe we should give the two some time alone." Puran suggested. He quickly turned around and headed out the door without the answer from anyone inside the room. He thought he would be able to bare seeing Dream be happy with someone else, but he was wrong. His heart still very much loved and desired to be with her. The possibility that he might hear Dream say yes to another man's proposal killed him so he had to leave before he could hear her say it.

Outside At the Party

Saengchai, Prateep, Pawadee, Teenai, and Puran all stepped outside into the party with many guests awaiting an explanation as to what had happened. Prateep took a deep breath and walked up towards the stage.

"First of all I'll bet that many people are confused about what just happened on the dance floor. But don't be confused. What just happened was a Promotion from Khun Ekachai everyone give him a round of applause. Please come up Khun Ekachai." Prateep said leading the guests in applauding. Ekachai walked up to the stage confused, but ahead of the game.

"Yes... what just happened was a publicity stunt for Khun Chai Witarwirn's upcoming lakorn that has been filming. Since our nang ek was unable to join the party tonight we asked Khun Dream to fill in as the nang ek for us. Please follow Khun Chai Witarwirn's work the quality will be equally as superb as his other lakorns." Ekachai said walking off the stage. Ekachai's exit was followed by another round of applause.

Back inside the House

"Nong Dream, you've been quiet for awhile now.." Win said afraid.. Win hated silence most in his lifetime. He would rather be slapped, yelled at, or cursed then receive silence. Dream knew this well and proceeded to torcher him. "Dream please don't do this to me.. please answer me."

"Khun Win.."
"P' Win."
"Khun Win, I don't know what you're up to, but I refuse to let you do whatever you are planning to do. If you think that I am to afraid to beat you at your own game then I'll let you know now that I'm not and I'll accept your proposal and not because I want anything from you, but because I want to know just what it is you have up your sleeves." Dream said heading towards the staircase. Witarwirn watched and smirked as she walked up the stairs.

(What does Witarwirn have up his sleeves? Will he succeed? Will Dream be able to catch Win's game?

Spoilers: Nanta Returns)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much for updating again. Puran, what a guy :wub: But GASP Win had asked to marry Dream, just to get back at her. Nanta is going to return, I wonder Win will do when it comes down to it. Go Dream, not being weak to Win. ^^

chenling

sarNie Adult
why did you just leave it..you better be writing more......and lome brings up a good point, is he just doing this for publicity??? you can't just leave us hanging...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 4: Real Confessions

Dream woke early that morning. She stood at the balcony after getting dressed. She looked down and noticed her uncle and aunt bickering and arguing as children down stairs in front of the house again. She couldn't help but smile. She adored their relationship and love for one another. It was something that made her feel that marriage was comfortable and not as scary as she pictured it to be, but the question was who would be as great of a man as her uncle.

"Wifey, breakfast is ready.." Puran said walking through the doors. He walked over to Dream and gave her a kiss on the forehead and set a breakfast tray down on the table near the door. "Hurry let's eat.. you just woke you must be hungry. I brought breakfast up to you because I didn't want you to be tired walking down the steps."

Dream shook her head and rubbed her hands over her arms. The thought of being married to Puran made her shiver. She knew that Puran would be a great husband, but Puran in her imagination was to gentle, to loving, to much of a comfort zone for her. She needed someone who would make her feel alive. Someone who would challenge her to be the best woman she could be. Someone like Witarwirn Panidanan.

She used her finger to trace her lips once more. The images of the previous night came fading through her mind. From the moment that Witarwirn kissed her to the moment where he confessed his love for her. She couldn't tell if his confession was valid, but she knew in her heart that she wanted to confess back, luckily her mind stopped her from making such an embarrassing mistake.

In Win's bedroom

His eyes fixed around the pattern on the ceilings. If only people's live were so easily painted into a perfect pattern; maybe he wouldn't be so confused. He thought he knew what he wanted when he kissed Dream. He thought revenge was the only thing on his mind, but his plans underwent a horrible halt when he realized that he felt something from the kiss. He lightly touched his lips as his mind played the images of him kissing Dream. Not only did he feel something from that kiss, but he felt something when he confessed his love to her. A feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time.. A feeling that he hadn't felt since he last confessed his love. Even Nanta and Daru who also once got his confession didn't make him feel this way. What was it about this girl that made him pine.

"Who is it?" The voice from behind him asked as she wrapped her soft fingers around his eyes.
"Nong Dream." He said removing her hands and quickly turning to wrap his arms around her waist. "What took you so long? I've been waiting for you for a long time." He said turning his head
"Awww P' Win don't be mad at me. I took so long because I was buying you this." She said pulling out a container of cookies from her schoolbag.
"That's why you took so long because you were buying cookies?"
"No, but Puran wanted some too and asked me to wait for him after class so that I could walk with him to buy the cookies."
"Puran? Puran again?"
"Yes, Puran Why?"
"Nong Dream... you know that I don't like it when you are with Puran it makes me jealous." Win said grabbing her hands.
"P' Win, Puran and I are just friends. We grew up together just like I grew up with you."
"So you love Puran like you love me?"
"P' Win you are being childish, you know that.."
"Ohh yeah I'm being childish because I'm not like your Puran."
"P' Win." Dream said with a sigh..
"Ohh, Ohh I'm just playing ja." Win said grabbing Dream's hand. He gave it a light kiss and looked her in the eyes. "Nong Dream, I love you. I love you so much."
"P' Win...don't play around."
"I'm not playing," he said letting her hands go. He cupped his hands around his mouth and began to yell from the top of his lungs.

I Witarwirn Panidarnan Love Nang Sao Bpraiya Sarugidtee

He quickly got up from his bed as he stopped himself from remembering any more. It's true at once he loved her. At once she was the light in his heart, but now.. now she was everything he hated. She was the girl he ruined his life. The girl who caused him to lose Nanta; But why, why did his heart ache when he thought of her. Why did he feel that the confession he gave her was real. It felt real, as real as the confession he gave her when they were younger.

"Khun Chai Ka, Khun Chai Ka, There's a guest here to see you." A servant called through the doors
"Ok, I'll be down in a second." Win sighed as he wondered who the guest would be. He expected it to be Teenai because Teenai often came at this time. The two had been friends since they were children, but Teenai remained a loyal friend through Win's painful torcher towards Dream. Only because he had no idea that behind closed doors. Witarwirn his best friend was the one killing his sister alive. He walked down the steps and saw the back of a woman's head. He expected wrong the person that came to see him wasn't Teenai, but it was a woman. As he got closer towards the woman his heart pounded as he recognized the side of her face. He refused to admit that it was her, but once he came face to face with her he had no choice but to admit it was her.

"Nanta." He mumbled under his breath.
"Win!" She exclaimed as she jumped out of the chair to wrap her arms around his neck.

Win's was once in love with Dream? They were lovers? What happened? If so why are things the way they are now? Nanta's reappearance while it shape Win's feelings? Will it result in his forgiveness? Or Will Nanta's return result in more pain and agony for Our Dear Dream.

* I hope you girls enjoy it :loool: I have lots of plans and things that will happen between the two, but at the same time many cute scenes coming up