Staff member

Publicity Stunt
Starring: Aon Sarawut & Noon Siriphun, Boy Pissanu & Tik Kanyarat

Cast:

Aon Sarawut as Witarwirn Panitanarn
Noon Siriphun as Braiya Sarugidtie aka Dream
Boy Pissanu as Teenai Sarugidtie
Tik Kanyarat as Daru Narongsiri

(Rest of cast same as Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn)

Teaser 001:

Her knees lock as his lips locked upon hers. She let her feelings get the best of her. Her heart swayed with his warm body caressed against hers. She couldn't help but feel. Feel as though she is really the woman he loves. She felt his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as she pressed her hands tightly against his chest. Just as her mind escaping towards ecstacy her dream was roughly shattered when he broke his kiss. He turned to the cheering crowd,

"Thank you for being here. I'm sorry about that inappropiate display of affection, but with a woman this beautiful by my side who can resist? Furthermore, I thank you for being here once more to listen to my proclamation. I Witarwirn Panitanarn proudly admit that I am in love with this woman by my side. Today I Witarwirn Panitanarn announce I will wed my lovely fiance Braiya Sarugidtie or Dream and make her my wife within the next month."

Her eyes rounded and swelled with astonishment. She was more than happy to hear those words, but she tried to conceal her happiness. She knew this was all not real. She tried to remind herself that he didn't love her. His announcement today was not for her, but for himself. All of this was just a publicity stunt.

Teaser 002:

Her heart dropped as she heard the announcement through the airwaves. Could it be? The man she loves and the man that claims to love her is truly professing his love for another woman? Could it be she heard her fiance tell the entire world that he loves and wish's to marry another woman? She quickly turned up the station and heard the announcement yet again. She parked her car and thought to herself, It can't be .. there must be some kind of mistake .. he can't be marrying another woman. She picked up her phone and immediately dialed his number..

"Hello, Win speaking."
"Win.. Its me.. I just heard.."
"Da.. I'm sorry but what you heard was true. I am in love with Braiya and I am marrying her. I meant to tell you sooner, but I just didn't have the chance. Don't take it serious ok? We knew we would never work out anyways. Goodbye." He said hanging up harshly.

Her heart felt as though it had been ripped into a million pieces and fed to hungry wolves. How could this be? What happened. She had to see him, she had to know why. With her foot back on the gas pedal and her hand on the shift knob she quickly pulled out and as soon as she made it back onto the road darkness would be the last thing she remember.

Braiya the naive young girl who is in love with a royalty such as Witarwirn. Witarwirn a vengeful heir ready to destroy and destruct the innocent heart of a young girl who truly loves him. Daru a passionate woman who dedicated her heart to Witarwirn. Three different people, with a life headed for disaster. Will his publicity stunt wedding to Braiya be successful. Why does Braiya accept this publicity stunt wedding? Does Daru deserve to be the victim of Witarwirn's Vengeful nature.. Find out in sarNworld's latest fanfiction writing and posting every Friday-Sunday by Tinah

Link To Opening Theme ;]

shachibasha

psychotic
wohoo aon and noon...omg i have a feeling that i would be sad with noon....hmm aon is only doing this as a publicity stunt so its like the tables are turn in here aiy well sorta okaay now im just rambling

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah Tinah you posted it up!!! *jumping for joy*

Find out in sarNworld's latest fanfiction writing and posting every Friday-Sunday by Tinah
I was laughing my a$% off. Every Friday-Sunday. Yeah there is even a sched so I don't have to keep hounding you. :loool:

I so pulled into the story. I love the teaser, seems like you're teasing me cause I can't wait. =)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol fun ^__-" hahaha yeah I know I kind of laughed at myself too when I wrote that latest fanfic :loool: Yeah I decide I'm gonna write this on the days that Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn Airs -.-" o_O I have some good ideas for this one hehe.

Teaser 003:

"I'll marry you Win.. because I love you... not because I'm afraid of you. If I can't make you love me. I will not allow you to hurt my family. I don't know what possess you to hate us so much, but I can only hope that your hatred can be dimmed with my true love." Dream stated as she turned around to look at herself in the mirror. The dress looked exquisite on her.

"Your a beautiful bride with an ugly frown." She heard a voice say from behind. She turned to see her best friend Puran.

"Puran..."

"Dream... this should be the happiest time of your life, but why in such a beautiful dress you bare such an ugly frown?"

"Puran...I ..."

"Dream...you're my best friend.. I can't bare to see you so hurt.. why must you go through with the wedding knowing his true intentions?"

"True Intentions? What are they? Aside, the fact that he loves me." Dream said with a hesitant sigh. Tears began to stream down her face...Puran gently lifted her chin. Her eyes were filled with sadness and heartache. He couldn't bare to see the woman that he loved with all his heart suffer so much. He couldn't bare to lose her to someone who will not cherish and love her the way that she deserves to be loved..He pulled her closer and held her tightly with all his strength..

"Dream please don't marry him." Puran said holding her tightly...

"Puran .. please don't do this..."

"Dream..."

"Nai Puran!" A voice shrieked from behind them..within an instant Puran's sense of consciousness was gone with a sharp blow to the face...

The Dress That Dream Has On :wub:

(Will Puran's love for Dream stop this Publicity Stunt wedding? Does Dream truly love Win? Who will give Puran such a crushing blow to the face? In addition to the heart of three that is already suffering is there a 4th? Will Win find out the truth behind Dream's tears? Will Dream's love be enough to slowly extinguish the fiery rage of fire in Win's heart? What is the true reason behind Win's Fiery Rage towards Braiya and her family? Find out all the answers to these questions by reading the latest fanfic at sarNworld..Writing and Posting every Friday - Sunday)

Song For This Scene: Click

emo

sarNie Hatchling
i clicked the link from srcyo and finally here it is. the teasers are making me fire up. go srcyo!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally......i can't wait......NOON & AON <3333333.....just a publicity stunt...i wonder what's going to happen...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seems like Noon is playing opposite from SRCYO. hehehehe... I love the third teaser!!! =)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Teaser 004:

She slipped on her boots and placed her hat on her head. She looked out the window just as she got up. It appeared that it was going to be a stormy day. The plantation has been lacking proper watering lately. It would be good for the plantation. She smiled as she saw the little boy run up the steps and through the door. Her eyes fixed on the bedroom door as she waited in expectant. To her expectation the little boy came through the door and straight towards her. She opened out her arms to welcome the young boy into the house.

"Khun Mae Krup... The term is over... I am coming to stay with you over my break." the young boy cried in excitment. It's been nearly a year since he last saw his mother.
"Boong Gie Ja, did you come alone?"
"No mother.. I came with Nong Jean Krup."
"Did you two come alone?"
"No Uncle Teenai and Aunty Daru brought us here and they left back to Krung Thep already Krup."
"Where is Nong Jean?"
"P' Thang took her to go find Grandma and Grandpa Krup." Boong Gie said taking a seat on his mothers bed. Dream looked over at her son and smiled. It's been 6 years since she gave birth to Boong Gie and 2 that his aunt and uncle has been raising him. Dream couldn't bare to look at him sometimes without tearing up. She felt a streak of hatred every time she thought about what his father did to them. She felt a streak of agony and heartache every time she saw his father in his eyes. Her son didn't deserve this at the least bit. Her son didn't deserve to pay for his father's sins.

The events that lead to Boong Gie's birth. The event that lead to Dream's single mother status. Everything in between it.. What took place? Where is Boong Gie's father now? How will Witarwirn feel after finding out the woman that he hates gave birth to his son? Find out once Publicity Stunt hits sarNworld Fanfictions

shachibasha

psychotic
wow so win is boong gies father? i wonder what he did to dream and boongie and how the whole thing even happen?! wait why does win hate dream?

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow so win is boong gies father? i wonder what he did to dream and boongie and how the whole thing even happen?! wait why does win hate dream?
well that my dear we just have to wait what tinah has in store for us. hehehe i am also wondering too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oohh... :eek: Tina!!! I cannot wait to read this... !
I need to catch up on SRCYO. I'll start tomorrow. hhaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hehehehe I am starting episode 10. But I can't comprehend at this hour. I am so sleepy but can't sleep. Does that make any sense. Lmao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok i made my mind this is going to be drama/revenge/romance/comedy/ Although Seu Ruk is comedy oriented .. I feel its hard to write a full on comedy -.-" without it getting boring lol except if your sarN haahaha LOL but I'll try to balance it out perfectly

Teaser 005: Final!

The darkness did him no favor. The darker it got the more he felt empty. Although the dark made him depressed he knew know point in having light in his life. The woman he loves hates him. The woman he loves walked out of his life with no possibility of turning back. He felt a shock of guilt as he thought about her. If only he knew that his decision and mistakes would make his life this miserable he would have corrected it before he lost her. His pride got the best of him; he knew that she would be willing to take him back regardless of his mistakes, but his pride kept him from telling her the truth. His pride kept him from apologizing to her. He married Braiya in hopes of destroying her and making her life miserable in return for her misdeed towards him. Now he has lost Daru in the process of destroying Braiya. His heart was enraged. He had lost two woman he loved because of Braiya. Win's heart fueled itself with rage, because of that woman he lost Nanta and now Daru. It's been 6 years since Daru permanently dissapeared from his life. 6 years since he emotionally and mentally abused Braiya. Somehow he felt it wasn't enough. He wanted to hurt her more. He wanted to hurt her twice as much as he had hurt her before. He wanted to hurt her enough to erase his memories of losing Nanta and then Daru. The whispers of the wind calmly blew out the candle on his desk. Like a mad man he blamed Braiya for his life of lonliness. Like a mad man he refused to admit the truth .. The lost of Nanta and Daru was not caused by Braiya but Win himself.

(It's been 6 years since he took out his vengeance on Braiya, but somehow Win find it's not enough. Will he go back once again to hurt Braiya for his mistakes? Why does Win blame losing everyone in his life on Braiya... Worst of all will Braiya make it out of this war without losing her mind a second time? Find out the heart wrenching truth along with Win's journey to destruction once Publicity Stunt hits sarNworld fanfics.)

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's okay Tinah!!! The more spice the better!!! We will be needing those comic relief! =D