Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Looksy,

Well said. I couldn't login in yesterday to do the viewing party, but I did catch a little of it last night, then rewatched the ending cause in between grading finals and making sure the heater isn't left on too long, I was distracted with Pong's hotness.

I need to rewatch the ending again to make sure I got everything.

I simply love how P'boy always does cameos in his lakorns, even for just a split second. Hope you guys saw him too, it was a Pong's wedding where he had his cameo. So funny. I was so hoping for a wedding scene
OMGosh, if you were distracted by Pong's hotness in the last ep, I don't know how you could have gotten through with the episodes where he was shirtless? By the way, I hope you didn't make a mistake grading those finals. You should never try to attempt such a task while watching hottie Pong in action, LOL

I was so sad that sarnworld was down that night. I mentioned to the girls, too that you and whiterose both were really going to try to make it that night. Too bad, we missed everyone that couldn't make it.

Definitely, I saw Khun Boy’s cameo, too. He kinda reminds me of Stephen King and how he would make cameos in the movies, in which his books were turned into.

I think we all wanted a wedding and I was really hoping for a flashback set to the OST, but oh well. It will just have to be enough that our dear Bor lives to love Kaew with all of the bloodbath that happened in the finale.

After you finish rewatching the ending, I hope you could post your thoughts on the finale and the whole lakorn in general. I would love to read what you thought of it. Actually, I hope everyone will continue to post their comments and feedbacks. Many times, you guys catch somethings I miss and I love it when you point them out.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how Kong and Pe is portrayed in this lakorn. At first I thought the whole gay relationship thing is getting old (every lakorn has a gay couple now or something) and I didn't want to see another one. But, they were a cute couple and their scenes together was cute. Superb acting.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sorry that some of you couldn't join us for the finale viewing party!!~ It was fun and wonderful and i'm sad that we didn't think of this beforehand. A lot of my thoughts about this lakorn was randomly said in the chatroom and now...Gahhh, i really can't think right now. I'm just so sad that Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter is officially done. But at the same time, i'm eagerly happy that we got the ending we wanted!! :D :D Although Borkaew didn't come [yet], i'm actually really glad that, like looksy mentioned, the ending was continued from where Bor and Kaew left off six years ago. Perfect.

I don't even know how to sum this all up.... i just fell in love with this lakorn and it is officially my ALL-TIME favorite lakorn. Pong and Aom are officially my all-time favorite lakorn pair. <3333 The love of Bor and Kaew is something one "will never be able to have again in [his] lifetime" (a semi-quote from Kaew. :p ). Similarly, i don't think another lakorn will be able to move me this much. It practically spoiled me and kept me hanging on. I wholeheartedly love Bor and Kaew and there is no other way i can say it better.

I think Bor was really the reason why i stayed with this lakorn for so long, so i must show my love and appreciation for him (i love Bor's reactions and i've been working on a compilation of some of my favorite Bor expressions). He is the strongest character even when he's tearing up inside. His genuine love for one woman (Kaew) was undeniable. His anger and jealousy was out of pain and revenge. I hope that everyone will be able to see things in his eyes. One thing i mentioned in the chatroom was that even though Kaew may have lost her sister Khing, Bor is the much poorer one. He may have all the riches, but he never had family that loved him the way Kaew's family did. He never had anyone supporting him the way Kaew's family supported her. When he lost Kaew (the first and second time), no one was on his side. He became the person he is through strength and persistence. Besides the line (and title) "Tomorrow, I'll still love you" being a theme for this lakorn, it is also "Don't run away from the problem" that keeps on reappearing. Bor repeatedly encourages Kaew to not run away and so it becomes his life motto. Another thing i noticed is that he doesn't worry about the far future much. Notice that Kaew asks Bor about 3-4 times throughout the lakorn "What will happen tomorrow?" He doesn't know and doesn't worry about the future as much. He only knows and says one truth, "Tomorrow, I'll still love you." This is quite reflective of Bor and Kaew's characteristics. Kaew thinks about the future and the people surrounding her, her family. She thinks about what other people will say about her family whereas Bor worries for Kaew, the person he wholeheartedly loves.

I love Bor... and Pong.
And i really loved what looksy said in the chatroom. Something like, Bor is the characteristics and Pong brings the good looks to Bor, the extra plus. ;) I think that's what's special about Bor though. It's his characteristics that makes him lovable and it's Pong that makes Bor irresistible.xD All in all, there is really no Bor without Pong. Pong has blown me away with his performance as Bor in PNGRT. I feel like having a Pong marathon after my PNGRT marathon. <3 And i don't think that was possible without Aom as his partner. She really does bring out the best in her pra`eks.

There are so many things to read between the lines with this lakorn and i think that's why i cry so much more the second time around while watching it. It's because i see and understand these things beneath the surface that makes it much more touching. I hope everyone will see these in-depth feelings and reasonings behind Bor and Kaew and will continue to show your love and support. I feel pity for those who haven't been following this lakorn, but i can't be disappointed for i am glowing just as bright as Kaew. I'm just so satisfied with this lakorn and feel a much more deeper love and appreciation for Pong and Aom. --I'm trying my best not to sound Pong-biased.xD Even though he has been my favorite male lakorn actor, i still thought he needed some more work with his acting. It was his growth that i loved watching and PNGRT definitely shows his true potential. Ohhh~~ how i love Pong with melodrama!

I'll be back to visit with some Bor captures as soon as i finish them. Even though i would have loved to see a Borkaew, thank goodness this lakorn ended before Christmas because i'm so busy with guests, etc. With that, Merry Christmas to my dear PNGRTers and our dearests Bor and Kaew. <3

//Edit.
o___o I totally wrote an essay, my apologies. I just love BOR + KAEW sooo much!! :D :D I don't think i'll be moving on to another lakorn anytime soon.

P.S.
We should list some of our favorite scenes... ^^ I'll save it for next time. :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the ending wasn't satisfying for me. sucks that Kong didn't see again. they should have show he got surgery first and see again before they go to the beach. but P and Kong end scene was very cute. make me shy and blush with them. O and Fluke are so cute! should have show Por and Kaew have a kid together at the end instead of him proposing to her again. seem to me like they rush the ending. they should have extend it to like 1 or 2 more eps. would be better. but i think Piphat getting handicap for the rest of his life is better than he dying because dying is too easy for him. but live like dying is more torture. miss P and Kong. T_T.

looksy

sarNie Adult
There are so many things to read between the lines with this lakorn and i think that's why i cry so much more the second time around while watching it. It's because i see and understand these things beneath the surface that makes it much more touching. I hope everyone will see these in-depth feelings and reasonings behind Bor and Kaew and will continue to show your love and support. I feel pity for those who haven't been following this lakorn, but i can't be disappointed for i am glowing just as bright as Kaew. I'm just so satisfied with this lakorn and feel a much more deeper love and appreciation for Pong and Aom. --I'm trying my best not to sound Pong-biased.xD Even though he has been my favorite male lakorn actor, i still thought he needed some more work with his acting. It was his growth that i loved watching and PNGRT definitely shows his true potential. Ohhh~~ how i love Pong with melodrama!
Songie, of course I love everything you said about this lakorn, about Bor and Kaew, about Pong and Aom. Definitely PNGRT is my favorite lakorn of all time now. Like you, I feel pity for those who don’t give it a chance and watch it, but in saying that, I also feel a little sad for those who do watch it but don’t realize what remarkable characters Bor and Kaew are and how profound and deep their love for one another is. (of course this is my sentiments for this lakorn and I mean no disrespect to anyone). Yes, you definitely had to really look beneath the surface and read between the lines in order to fully appreciate everything about Bor and Kaew as characters and their love for one another.

Watching this drama on youtube, I can’t help but notice that some viewers were a little frustrated with Bor and Kaew’s relationship. But that’s what I loved about their relationship. I loved it that it was heart wrenching and complicated that it moved you to tears. For me there is no greater love than a love that continues to exist despite its problems and that is what Bor and Kaew had. That’s what made their love so meaningful and touching. Everyone and everything was working against them from being a couple but yet they never stopped loving each other. They had to wait so long, fought so hard, and endure so much pain before they could finally be with one another.

How could you not love and empathize for Bor?
Yes I admit, I too fell in love with the character Bor and yes, I do love Bor a little more than Kaew. He embodies everything I love in a man. He is strong, confident, romantic, charismatic, persistent, can take charge of the situation, and yet very emotional when it comes to feelings for the woman he loves. I loved it that he never stopped loving Kaew after all those years. The biggest clue, he still saved her old cell number from when they were dating in his phone. Even when he was resentful and mean to Kaew in the earlier episodes, I knew they were out of love. You really did have to read between the lines and look beneath the surface to understand him in those earlier episodes. Yes, he was definitely the strongest character in this lakorn. He had to constantly deal with a selfish and mentally unstable sister, fight back the evil intentions of his brother in law, be a mom and a father to his niece, win back the acceptance of Kaew’s mom, endure the problems Nuithi created, and all the while trying to prove to the woman he loves that their love could withstand all obstacles and was worth fighting for.

Pong’s portrayal of Bor is dead on for me. From his body language to the way he talks. I loved how sweet and gentle he sounded when he felt close to Kaew but how aggressive his tone changes when he needed to take charge of the situation b/c she was being stubborn. Pong really blew me away with his acting in this lakorn and yes, a lot of it was in his eyes. Like you said songie, Pong should stick to melodramas because we can see his true potential as an actor in them.

The bad thing now is that this lakorn has really killed me to other lakorns. I guess that’s fitting since we’ve been calling it the Bor and Kaew virus. I tried watching some others but I just can’t seem to get past the first couple of episodes so I just stop. Sadly, it just might have to take another Pong and Aom paring before I can get excited about another lakorn and even then I don’t think I could ever love it as much as I love this one.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I finally finished the translation of EP30. I actually translated 27, 28, 30 in one sitting. It was madness. At least..I was only a week off of my scheduled finish date. They should be up by tomorrow. I'm too worn out to do the timing and uploading right now, it's 4:30am, haha.

I watched a lot of lakorn growing up (it's always on tv, lol) but I've never really been so "in" with any other lakorn like this one. (There are very, very few) To be honest, I just wanted to know what fuss was about, because while I was watching Bitter Honey, this was airing as well and I wasn't really interested in it at the time. I was reading pantip and there was a HUGE amount of threads that pop up daily dedicated to Kong and Pee. So I decided to watch their clips in the series. (KUNMEKUNG was kind enough to upload them, a dedicated follower of this couple) I watched their clips, up to ep22 (where Kaew found out about Pee being Pipat's brother) and that's when I decided to watch it from the beginning and sub it just so other people could enjoy them too.

I really do love this lakorn and I wish more people will watch it. I've never cry so hard and so frequent because of a lakorn before. I know it's crazy, but sometimes I wish that these people were real, or hope that somewhere, people like them exist. Ones that love each other so much, so unconditionally!

I really enjoy working on this. I didn't want it to end. I really do think they could've stretched it out for another 2-4 episodes.

Edit: I was reading pantip again and there's a thread about Nuthi, which made me suddenly realized that he was missing in like the last 2 episodes and I didn't even notice! I guess it was so rushed, they didn't even give him a proper ending.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I heard from a friend that there is news that Pong will go to the temple to be ordained. For how long, she is not certain and after that, he will get knee surgery. He has already cleared his schedule with Khun Boy. I do hope he will be ok. So it looks like it will be a while before we see Pong in another lakorn. Too bad, huh. I'm still crossing my fingers that when he does return, he will pair up with Aom, again. I think I need to pray to the lakorn gods again, LOL

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
I heard from a friend that there is news that Pong will go to the temple to be ordained. For how long, she is not certain and after that, he will get knee surgery. He has already cleared his schedule with Khun Boy. I do hope he will be ok. So it looks like it will be a while before we see Pong in another lakorn. Too bad, huh. I'm still crossing my fingers that when he does return, he will pair up with Aom, again. I think I need to pray to the lakorn gods again, LOL
I can't wait to see Aom's next lakorn with Captain,kong and son.

News said Pong will be ordained on 31st Jan,2010. I think it's not long maybe two weeks about.
I also hope PONG and Aom can pair up again for a romantic or comedy next time.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lucy1029 for the news update on Pong. I'm glad he's not going to be missing in action for too long. By the way, I’m sorry you couldn’t stay long the night of our finale viewing party. Thank you for stopping by to say "hi" and wishing us good time. We did have lots of fun.

Suritha, welcome aboard the PNGRT thread. It looks like you love this lakorn, too.
I don’t know what problems Pong is having with his knees, I really do hope it’s not too serious and that he will recover . As far as him getting ordained, I’m not Thai and I’m not Buddhist, but from my understanding it is traditional for men in Thailand to get ordained for a brief period of time. I think it is a way for them to show that they are good sons and honor their parents while seeking enlightenment. Please don’t quote me on this. Like I said I am neither Thai nor Buddhist.

Anywho, I got some links to share with you guys. Credit AnothaiDara

Ruk Diow, Jai. Diow (Eng Subs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKa5HK3gp4

Yahk Yoot Way Lah (Eng Subs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opt_wEo-qQQ

This is the song from ep. 29's continuation love scene, yes we are calling it that songielove and whiterose, LOL. I love it, too now. When I hear it, I can actually see Bor kiss Kaew’s shoulder. Yep, I miss them so much.

I know everyone is busy with the holidays now and I do hope you guys will start posting again after the holidays. I’d love to read your reactions on the finale and of course like songielove says, we need to post memorable scenes, quotes, episodes, and favorite parts.

suritha

sarNie Egg
thanks looksy for the explaination
but i thought that guys will only get ordained when they are about to marry

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There was a fan meeting with Fluke (p'Oh is still in California so he wasn't there.) I watched the clips of then Fluke was talking to the fans, he was so adork-able. He told them about the behind the scene stories. Though all of them involve him and p'Oh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlDx0fv6vUY (There are different parts, credits to SchoolBusVideOs <3)

Some highlights:
- Fluke's trying to lose weight. He lost about 2.5kg so far. He's been going to the gym for everyday for about an hour and a half hours. He says that he's been trying not to eat all the chocolate and the sweets that his fans are sending to him because he's afraid he'd look like "Kong when he's crying" (lool) I actually saw his past photo (by stalking his hi5) he had such a triangular face..lol. I like him like this better though!

- During the beach scene (where he had to put his head on p'Oh's shoulder) they were singing to each other since they were told not to move by khun Boy. (Since they were still filming with them with the background and stuff, I suppose.) They were like that for so long, they already finished the filming, watching the replays, packed up all the fights and everything. To the point where khun Boy shouted "Hey, you two are still nestling with each other?!" to them.

- He's also have been reading fan messages on pantip (There are 'homes' thread made for them daily, lol) He even gave some examples.

- On the 22nd (series finale episode airs) they were at khun Boy's house to celebrate. It was the day p'Oh left for the states. Khun Boy happened to mentioned about p'Oh being nominated for Khom Shut Luek award. Then Fluke was complimenting him, saying that he saw some of p'Oh work before and they were good. But in this series he look so handsome. (fangirlscreaaaams)

- Khun Boy said that in this series, there are 3 n'eks. P'Aom, p'Tong (jae Thoom) and Fluke. Fluke said he's so proud that he gets to be EXACT's n'ek in his first lakorn (first one since his last work when he was young)

- He also talked about the scene where their lips touched. (Yes, that .gif one you stared at) They had to do it 3 times because p'Oh was so embarrassed. Fluke told him "If it's just work, then why are you embarrassed, right?" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXkmq9DbcDM )

I wish I could've been there ;o;~

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Kudaranai for subbing this lakorn for everyone to enjoy. I have been recommending you channel to everyone that is interested.

You know after I have fully watched the entire series again, not only do I find myself crying even more for Bor and Kaew, but I find that I really do love the earlier episodes. Although I thought that there were no dull episodes, I find that the earlier episodes were so much fun to watch. I love Bor’s jealousness for Kaew, all of his reactions and his deep stares for her. They had so much heat and desire in them. And although they were not a couple anymore, I found that they bicker like one. Every words exchanged between them were not wasted dialogue. It had so much meaning, double meaning, nostalgia, and it really did call for us to read between the lines and look beneath the surface for us to understand both Bor and Kaew. I definitely appreciate the scriptwriter more after rewatching it.

Also what I discovered that I missed the first time around is from ep 28 when Bor and Kaew were tied together. Thoughout the series Kaew would ask Bor about what is going to happen tomorrow and his answer was always the same, ‘tomorrow, I’ll still love you.” But in this episode when Kaew asks him, he can’t answer her b/c he is supposed to marry Awn and she seeing that he can’t answer her, answers for him that “tomorrow, he won’t have the right to love her anymore.” I can’t believe I missed that the first time around. It’s so profound to the storyline. Like we have been saying, this is a well written lakorn

Of course, it cracks me up every time when I watch how Kaew single handedly manages to pop off all 5 buttons of Bor’s shirt in the island episode. :lol: Love it. It is truly what songielove calls the “epic” moment of this series.

And I’m totally dying here. I was hoping to see some fanmade videos from the lakorn but none have popped up, yet.

Happy New Years to everyone.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
my younger sister, after a month of seeing me glue to the lap top watching PNGRT, she was curious and start watching it while I was at work . Well, it's her winter break from school . Yesterday, when I got home from work, she told me "Sis, Pong is now on my fav. actors list after I've watched PNGRT" . I was like "when did you start watching it ?" . She said, "I've finished watching just in 2 days." hahahahha Damn, the girl was so into it that she stayed up all night watching it . Thanks to your channel Kudanarai , she watched it with your English sub :)

Looksy, Happy New Year too ! :) unlike you, I'm not waiting for fan made MV but i'm waiting for any interviews form Pong and Aom . I want to see behind the scene clips other than the "Dara Story" clips . I want to know how Pong and Aom feel when acting in certain scenes, including my fav. scenes. Like you, I give Kudanarai's channel link to everybody who's interest in Thai lakorns too :)PNGRT is sure a great start to anybody who's interested in Thai lakorns . You know what hit me the most Looksy ? Last week , when I was riding with my brother in his car . I don't listen to Vietnamese music, but when he put on this Vietnamese music CD, a song was playing . I was like, "This song sounds so familiar." It took me a few seconds to recognize it's our PNGRT's theme song . OMG, I didn't know they have a Vietnamese version of the song . It's so freaking crazy !! Seriously, I was so hyper that my brother had to turn off his CD player ...hahahah ...

I'm still coming back to watch my fav. scenes from time to time. The Pong and Aom virus is not over for me yet ! :)

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks so much that PNGRT is available on youtube with eng subs!

Por is sooo sweet to Kaew! He just loves her so much yeah...
In real life, if there's such a sweet guy like Por, i bet the girl must be one lucky girl
living a fairytale-like life eh? hehe ^_^

does anyone know if there will be future lakorns starring Pong and Aom? :) would love to see them together in another lakorn!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I have to say that this lakorn really spoiled me. I'm trying so hard to watch/sub Kularb Neua Mek and I'm just not into it. My worst fear is that I won't be able to enjoy any future lakorn because I will always measure them to this one.

looksy

sarNie Adult
First off welcome to the PNGRT thread C123. I see that you have caught what we in the Bor and Kaew Fanclub call the “Bor and Kaew Virus.” We want to see Pong and Aom pair up again, too. Yes, everyone in the Bor and Kaew fanclub, lets continue to pray to the lakorn gods for our beloved couple to pair up again.

Giakiem, I’m so happy for your sister that she discovered our beloved lakorn and the magic that is our Bor and Kaew. Tell her that Pong is my favorite lakorn actor, too. Lucky for her that she was able to watch it in 2 days and not have to wait for every episode like us. But then again, we did have a blast in this thread for the last couple of months. Again, thank you Kudaranai for subbing this for everyone to enjoy. Yes Giakeim, like you I watch random scenes everyday. I just can’t stay away and like you Kudaranai, I just can’t get into another lakorn, yet. They just don’t seem to measure up to this one and I just stop. ---Sigh---

Giakiem, that is so funny what you said about the Vietnamese version of our beloved OST. How cool. Did it sound just as nice? I want to see more behind the scenes from Aom and Pong, too. If you find them, please post it here. You know Giakiem, when I see Bor interacting with Nunim, I think about what you said about him reminding you of your brother in France. I hope you get to see him more often

You guys know what is funny? I’ve had a youtube account for over a year now and I have never gotten any comments on my channel until now. I have over 20 comments left by random people who saw my comments from the lakorn. They tell me that they love Bor and Kaew and the lakorn, too and how sad they are that it has ended. I’ve made friends with several and we even private message each other and analyze the scenes and the characters, which I totally love. The funny thing is that I’ve watched lakorns all my life and it’s only this lakorn that I found that had so much to analyze, dissect, and look beneath the surface. Proof that this lakorn is that meaningful and that the director, the scriptwriter, and the actors all did a fine job delivering such a wonderful and memorable lakorn to us.

Yes, everyone in the PNGRT family, although it has ended, the lakorn continues to work its magic. And yes Giakiem, the Bor and Kaew virus is still going strong for me, too.

Yikes, I talk too much. :blush:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the warm welcome, looksy. i was feeling a bit lost in the forums here, and of course, i was really glad to find that there are so many others who love lakorns as well! i tried introducing thai lakorns to my friends, but they just won't try. lol~ so here i am enjoying it myself, with no one to talk to about lakorns until i found sarnworld forum! haha :D i'm so into lakorns now that i even want to learn thai so badly. lol XD anyway, how do u all keep up with the latest lakorns and all?
i was just lucky to have found PNGRT on youtube.

this is the second lakorn i've seen with Pong in it. the first was one called 'phoenix blood' (Luerd Hong) and that was my very first thai drama ever! after that, i stopped watching thai series for a few years, until recently, i watched 'defendant of love' (Jam Loey Ruk) and that got me into the world of lakorns! haha :) and from there onwards, i began watching lakorns and my favourite couples are Aum+Aff, Ken+Ann, and now, Pong+Aom! i never knew Aom is so pretty!

actually i just finished watching PNGRT, then checked my mail, and saw that there was a topic notification here. aww... i wish there was PNGRT season 2 or something! i want to see Bor+Kaew's life after marriage! haha~ Seeing Bor caring so much for Nu nim, he seems like a very good father, and husband~ lol

well, there are so many soo many threads in this forum so i'll gladly appreciate it if someone can tell me what's the next good lakorn to watch. at the moment, i'm watching 'fire's glowing light' (Fai Chon Saeng) and 'sood sanae ha'

yay! im so happy that i can now talk about lakorns here~ hope to hear from u all soon~

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Article from Daradaily

Pong's is getting ordained on January 31st for about 2 weeks. Afterwards he'll have the knee surgery because he figures that he can't work while he's still pretty much bald. He injured his left knee when he was playing soccer. He'll need to use a cane for about 1-2 months.

So there probably won't be a new Pong lakorn for a while.

credits: http://www.daradaily.com/news/19367/%E2%80%9C%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E2%80%9D%20%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A9%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%8A%2031%20%E0%B8%A1.%E0%B8%84.53%20%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%81/