Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
whiterose, i have to thank you everytime you do your translations for us. :wub: You're really wonderful as they allow us to analyze and talk non-stop [for me at least]. :p ~~Oh my, you don't know how much anticipation i have for watching ep24!!! But i can't because i have to continue studying for my exams. I probably won't get to it until tomorrow afternoon. I hope i won't die from brain-cramming exhaust and sleep deprivation by then. I'll be here in spirit and i can't wait to see what my dear PNGRTs have to share!! Until then, enjoy enjoy and looksy, might i ask you to use your prayers on me just this once?xD

7malisa

sarNie Egg
:D Whiterose...a million thanks :D I feel so bad for Pee and Kong...sniff, sniff :( Did you guys notice that the background song this time is only Fluke singing???

Off subject but I want to share...my favorite Thai actors so far now are (remember...I haven't seen too many lakorn yet), Pong, Charkrit and Weir, they are really handsome, what real men should look like...AGREE???

looksy

sarNie Adult
songielove, of course I'll pray for you. How could I refuse after such a sweet request.

Off subject but I want to share...my favorite Thai actors so far now are (remember...I haven't seen too many lakorn yet), Pong, Charkrit and Weir, they are really handsome, what real men should look like...AGREE???
There are many handsome Thai actors out there but I'm a little picky. I'm not drawn to looks alone. I don't know how to explain it. I know they are good looking but I don't grow an attachment to them, I don't feel I have to see all of their lakorns just b/c they are in it. But I like Andrew, Ken, Sornram, and of course hottie Pong. Before, I used to be a big Ken fan but Pong has definately moved up on my list after I saw him in Ngao Asoke. So yeah, Pong is my favorite Thai actor now and his acting has immproved tremendously.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thoughts from ep. 24, again thanks whiterose and you were too kind to translate Monday’s previews, too

I felt today’s episode was like a foundation for the future drama that was going to happen on Monday. Ironically Bor says that he has a surprise for Kaew on Monday and something tells me that his surprise, no matter how sweet, will take a back seat to Awn’s news to Bor about her pregnancy. Selfish Pipat, for not accepting responsibility and blaming it on Bor. I’m a little edgy about it b/c I have a feeling that there will be a lot of pain on Monday.

Wasn’t Kaew so cute when she was waiting for Bor to review those work documents. I can totally see her blushing just looking at Bor. She has definitely opened her heart up again to him. I loved the fact that Bor was concerned about her after he found out the truth to why she was at that condo. I love it b/c it further shows us that his love for her is just not the physical needs of a man for a woman. I mean you’d think that after the intimate moments they shared, that would be all that he was thinking about. He sets that aside and asks her if she saw Kong, yet. When she’s worried, he’s worried and when she’s in pain, he’s in pain. He truly cares for her, her family, her emotions, and her well being. Such a wonderful man. I loved the way he held her and told her that he was going to be there for her and help her though it. Gosh he even wiped away her tears. Why wouldn't he, she's his "dark Kaew" I'm with you songielove, I love it that they're talking in third person again. It's so cute and loving.

I also love the scene with Bor and Piwit. I could be wrong but this is really the first time we see these two in a scene together. I liked their little talk. Here are these two strong determined men who face the same problems and at the end you get a sense of hope that everything just might work out if they continue to persevere and fight for the ones they love.

Like whiterose pointed out in the summary, it really does suck that Pipat is the root of all their problems but he isn’t the one who actually does it. He didn’t shoot King, he didn’t run over Kong but his actions are what caused it. And the worst thing about it is he doesn’t even feel an ounce of guilt. Poor Kong, I hope he’ll be ok.

I also hope that Pueng gets together with Tunwa. I think that would be so cute. Her and Tunwa make a good team when it comes to helping Kaew and Bor don’t you think. And what’s up with Nuithi, shouldn’t he fall off the face of this lakorn already?

giakiem

sarNie Egg
thanks WhiteRose for today's ep. translation ! I feel Peewit's pain when he holds Kong in his arms. Putt is not just crazy but also not a bright person . Gosh, she just keep on trusting wrong people ! And why does Kong spray the water on Peewit in the preview ? I hope next week we'll see the change in Nuthi. I swear, that man just doesn't get it. He looks handsome and bright, but his brain doesn't work right ..heheheh ...

Off Topic : Everytime I see Pong with his niece Nunim, it makes me miss my brother . I don't get to see my brother that much . He's living in France . He's a very popular man with women ..heheheh ... he loves kids. The kids, especially girls love him . Just like how Nunim attach to her uncle . Such man can kill you without any weapon ,you know ...kekeke ...

I like Ken, Chakrit, and Tik ..heheheh.. Pong 's gonna be on my list too . Anyway, I like most of Aom's costars :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I am horrible at making music videos, but i love fan-made music videos the most because they capture all the greatest moments that wouldn't be included in an official production MV of a movie/lakorn.xD I wonder when a beloved Bor + Kaew lover will make one to share with us? It would be a nice Christmas gift. :)

I fall in love with Bor+Kaew/Pong+Aom every time i hear the theme song. :blush:
You know songielove, episode 23's bed and bathtub scene was my early Christmas gift. Just thinking about it still makes me smile. Remember last Friday, how excited I was when I went on Exact's webpage and first saw that picture of Bor carrying Kaew from ep. 23. I totally was anticipating this ep and I really did not expect it to be that good. I can truly say that the bed and bathtub scene went way above my expectations for this lakorn. And I'm with you on the themesong, I fall in love with Bor and Kaew, Pong and Aom everytime I hear it, too.

Gosh, if I knew how to make mv's, I totally would. Heck if I could make buttons, posters, t-shirts, cups and mugs, I think I would because I love Bor and Kaew that much. LOL

Hopefully there will be lots of fans out there that will make them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg today ep.24 is soooooo sad between P&Kong. i cried my eyes out and it still hurts. TT^TT. they love eachother so much, their love is so pure and touching. O play drama scenes so natural. make me believe he's really hurt. he's a great actor. can dance and sing very well too. he got the whole package. born to be a star fits him. finally heard the whole song "kwarm roo sek dee dee" version by O..ahhh...love it, his voice is very nice.
for ppl who didn't heard it yet, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSH7RH47c0E
wish O will get to play as the leading pra'eak again. want to see him play a character similar to Pirawit again but this time with a female actress would be good. love O.

7malisa

sarNie Egg
omg today ep.24 is soooooo sad between P&Kong. i cried my eyes out and it still hurts. TT^TT. they love eachother so much, their love is so pure and touching. O play drama scenes so natural. make me believe he's really hurt. he's a great actor. can dance and sing very well too. he got the whole package. born to be a star fits him. finally heard the whole song "kwarm roo sek dee dee" version by O..ahhh...love it, his voice is very nice.
for ppl who didn't heard it yet, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSH7RH47c0E
wish O will get to play as the leading pra'eak again. want to see him play a character similar to Pirawit again but this time with a female actress would be good. love O.
:wub: Thank you so much :wub:

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
The preview summaries for the next week are up on the EXACT website! Nooooo what I hoped wouldn't happen is going to happen. It's so tempting to translate the written previews for you guys, but I won't if you guys don't want me to spoil it for you. haha But only one more week left!! :(

www.exact.co.th

looksy

sarNie Adult
The preview summaries for the next week are up on the EXACT website! Nooooo what I hoped wouldn't happen is going to happen. It's so tempting to translate the written previews for you guys, but I won't if you guys don't want me to spoil it for you. haha But only one more week left!! :(
Thanks for the update. So,it really is ending next week, huh. I was actually hoping that they would extend it. What am I going to do? How will I survive without Bor and Kaew everyday? Ok, I'm just gonna go and cry now.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh golli, how am i going to continue living?? *sniff*

The preview summaries for the next week are up on the EXACT website! Nooooo what I hoped wouldn't happen is going to happen. It's so tempting to translate the written previews for you guys, but I won't if you guys don't want me to spoil it for you. haha But only one more week left!!
:eek: whiterose, please translate them when you have the time-- but put the SPOILER TAGS around it so we all don't have to read it if we don't want to. Obviously, i will read them. :D

I just got done with all my finals and i have a gazillion things to do before i can sit down and relax, and catch up!!!
I missed Bor + Kaew while i was away. =(

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a translation of next week's episodes.

Monday: After Kong's accident, he becomes blind, and not wanting Pee to take on the burden of taking care of a handicapped person, Kong decides to end things with Pee in tears.

Tuesday: Kaew comes to visit Noo Nim, who is ill, at her home, and Kaew accidentally overhears Awn and Pipat talking secretively. Awn and Pipat are scared that their secret will be revealed, so they hurt Kaew, rendering Kaew unconscious, and meanwhile cause Noo Nim to die. They both blame Noo Nim's death on Kaew. [Aww...I was hoping Noo Nim wouldn't die. Hint: From what I read in the magazine, something of Noo Nim's will be the key to revealing the truth about everything...I'm sure you guys can guess what it is]

Wednesday: Because of misunderstanding that Kaew was the one who killed Noo Nim, Putt goes and tells the police to go arrest Kaew. But Poramin doesn't want to see Kaew go to jail, so he takes her to go hide at her house at Rayong.

Thursday: Although Kong broke up with him, Pee wouldn't give up and kept visiting Kong, until Pee finds out the truth that Kong is in fact blind. Pee wants to take care of Kong so he decides to tell Kong's mom the truth about their relationship.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a translation of next week's episodes.

Monday: After Kong's accident, he becomes blind, and not wanting Pee to take on the burden of taking care of a handicapped person, Kong decides to end things with Pee in tears.

Tuesday: Kaew comes to visit Noo Nim, who is ill, at her home, and Kaew accidentally overhears Awn and Pipat talking secretively. Awn and Pipat are scared that their secret will be revealed, so they hurt Kaew, rendering Kaew unconscious, and meanwhile cause Noo Nim to die. They both blame Noo Nim's death on Kaew. [Aww...I was hoping Noo Nim wouldn't die. Hint: From what I read in the magazine, something of Noo Nim's will be the key to revealing the truth about everything...I'm sure you guys can guess what it is]

Wednesday: Because of misunderstanding that Kaew was the one who killed Noo Nim, Putt goes and tells the police to go arrest Kaew. But Poramin doesn't want to see Kaew go to jail, so he takes her to go hide at her house at Rayong.

Thursday: Although Kong broke up with him, Pee wouldn't give up and kept visiting Kong, until Pee finds out the truth that Kong is in fact blind. Pee wants to take care of Kong so he decides to tell Kong's mom the truth about their relationship.

I'm guessing the thing of Noo Nim is gonna be her teddy bear that can record. She accidently records her father and Awn talking and the truth will come out through that. (I hope so)

Dang so much drama. I love Pee & Kong. They are so cute. I start to blush watching them both. I so want Oh to be Main p'ek again. I wanna see him with Aom or Pim, they would make a cute couple. But Oh is kinda small, so he needs a small n'ek, which is AOM hehehe.

At least we know the lakorn doesn't end next week, since I remember reading somewhere that the lakorn was suppose to end on the 18th, so I guess that is false. yeppie. I so wanna spend my Christmas break watching Pong and Aom. They make such a cute couple.

I have to admit, I wasn't too fond, but I guess Pong has that stare that makes you melt when you see him. I so wanna see him and Aom again. But Aom with Oh first.

I can't wait for Aom and Pong to be together. I love it when P'Boyd directs, his lakorns are hit whenever he directs. He really has that special touch that other Exact directors don't really have.

Tomorrow, I will still love You for me is Tomorrow, I will still need more sleep (since I spend all my time watching the lakorn over and over).

looksy

sarNie Adult
At least we know the lakorn doesn't end next week, since I remember reading somewhere that the lakorn was suppose to end on the 18th, so I guess that is false. yeppie. I so wanna spend my Christmas break watching Pong and Aom. They make such a cute couple.

I have to admit, I wasn't too fond, but I guess Pong has that stare that makes you melt when you see him. I so wanna see him and Aom again. But Aom with Oh first.

I can't wait for Aom and Pong to be together. I love it when P'Boyd directs, his lakorns are hit whenever he directs. He really has that special touch that other Exact directors don't really have.

Tomorrow, I will still love You for me is Tomorrow, I will still need more sleep (since I spend all my time watching the lakorn over and over).
So I'm confused. Is it ending the next week on the 18th or not? Ok, so I'm guilty of reading the spoilers, I couldn' help myself. Thanks, whiterose. But you are right, from the spoilers, it looks like it doesn't end there or am I wrong. If it does end there, the ending looks so rushed. Can anyone confirm the actual end date of this lakorn?

You're right, Pong's stare really does have the power to draw you in. When I first saw him in Leh Retree with Pepper, Ann Alicia, and Mod, I actually overlooked him, but the more you watch him, the more you see his power as a star. I really became a fan of his after seeing him with Pim in Leh Pumered

I definately want to see Pong and Aom pair up again. They're my new favorite onscreen couple. Khun Boy is a wonderful director. I'm so happy he casted Aom and Pong for this drama. He really outdid himself in this lakorn with the casting, character development, ost choice, and the way he presents each scene...........it's truly a memorable lakorn for me. Definately, you're not the only one who watches this lakorn over and over again. Since there are no eps on the weekends, I spend my time rewatching the previous weeks episodes. I can't get enough of Bor and Kaew's love story.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
So I'm confused. Is it ending the next week on the 18th or not? Ok, so I'm guilty of reading the spoilers, I couldn' help myself. Thanks, whiterose. But you are right, from the spoilers, it looks like it doesn't end there or am I wrong. If it does end there, the ending looks so rushed. Can anyone confirm the actual end date of this lakorn?
The same question with you ,will this lakorn really end next week?

giakiem

sarNie Egg
thanks Whiterose for the spoilers. I love spoilers !!! heheheh
so it's not gonna end next week ? We can spend Xmas together with Bor and Keaw ? heheheh ... I'm so gonna miss the cast . I hope KhunBoy will cast everybody back for another lakorn . I like the cast here, I just don't like some of the characters, not the cast .

I agree with you Joy2cu , Aom and Oh would make a good couple ! heheheh Ahhhh, 2 more day, until then ,,, I'm re-watching the part where Bor and Keaw meet again after 6 years (ep 5.) Love the look of their eyes. I'll rewatch the lunch on the beach on Bor's birthday next . I love that beach scene . Then the bath-tub scene . Gotta save the best for last ,,,,lol ,,,

looksy

sarNie Adult
thanks Whiterose for the spoilers. I love spoilers !!! heheheh
so it's not gonna end next week ? We can spend Xmas together with Bor and Keaw ? heheheh ... I'm so gonna miss the cast . I hope KhunBoy will cast everybody back for another lakorn . I like the cast here, I just don't like some of the characters, not the cast .

heheheh Ahhhh, 2 more day, until then ,,, I'm re-watching the part where Bor and Keaw meet again after 6 years (ep 5.) Love the look of their eyes. I'll rewatch the lunch on the beach on Bor's birthday next . I love that beach scene . Then the bath-tub scene . Gotta save the best for last ,,,,lol ,,,
I would be so happy if it didn't end next week. What a wonderful Christmas gift to spend Xmas with all of you and Bor and Kaew. Giakeim, I just finished watcing ep 5 again, too where they meet again. And I'm rewatching the island episodes 20 and 21 and of course my favorite, the bed and bathtub scene over, as if I could stay away from that one, LOL

Edit////
Good news to all of us who barely understand the language. KudaLakorn is subbing this lakorn on youtube. She already has subs up to ep 6 now. Check it out.

Here's the link to the scene where Bor and Kaew meet again after 6 years with Eng subs, enjoy Giakiem and rest of you in the Bor and Kaew fanclub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqsa1kca9LA PNGRT in Eng Subs, credit KudaLakorn

Note: to get the English subs, you have to hit the closed caption button, hover your mouse over the triangle on the right corner of the screen and click CC