Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Jakjann, for posting those pics from Oh's facebook. It's so clear. I read in a blog somewhere that Oh and Pong hit it off as good friends after they did the lakorn Dum Kum and the rest of the cast seem to enjoy each others company. No wonder everyone is doing such a fine job portraying their roles, when you feel comfortable with the people you work with, it makes work that much easier.
I'm so angry watching Bor do that to Kaew again... no matter how perfectly fit and oh~so~pretty Pong's body is.. :rolleyes: .... Arghh. *prays for no r-scene*...Bor is so sexy when he yells, but i must admit that it gets annoying at how persistent he is about it
Yeah Songielove, I hear you about Bor. I love him as character so much that it pains me to see this side of him again and you're right, he is sexy when he yells. He just needs to make sure he has a good reason and is yelling at the right person. But as we know, when it comes to Kaew, his emotions get the best of him. But you know what, I'm just going to brace myself for an r scene. I don't think that the lakorn gods are going to answer our prayers this time around. As much as some of us don't like it, the Thai audience in Thailand do. Remember from the Exact event where they showed the r scene preview and how the fans were screaming with excitement. Well that's who they're writing these lakorns for. Not us, the international fans. It's the audience in Thailand who they want to please for the high ratings and thus the sponsorship that leads to a fat paycheck for everyone involved.

Someone pointed out in a blog that Thais actually see r as a serious crime except in lakorns which involve the pra'nangs. R scenes between the other character is still considered bad it's only with the pra'nangs that it's considered a love scene, which seems to be true. Hence, the popularity of Sawan Bieng, a lakorn full of multiple r scenes but the ratings were through the roof.

So as much character development Bor seems to get in each episode, his greatest inevitable character flaw is that he is a pra'ek in a Thai lakorn. Lakorns romanticize r between the pra'nangs and the scriptwriter wrote it in to boost ratings. I even remember someone commented here that on the last r attempt she/he was hoping for an r instead of an attempt. I'm not going to judge, I've watch lakorns all my life and I know to expect them. So I'm not going to hold this against Bor, it's the lakorn gods that made him this way. It's part of the business. I'll just cringe and concentrate on his other qualities.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Wow whiterose, you are so fast. Thanks for the song translation. I hope you do well on your exam and don't think about the song when you're taking your exam. Focus, ok. LOL

Please do make those banner of Bor/Kaew, Pong and Aom for us, songielove. Anything involving my favorite couple is greatly welcomed.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
AHhhHH!! I can't wait for today's episode!~~
In the meanwhile, I made some banners for our "WE LOVE BOR+KAEW/PONG+AOM" fanclub. :p
Sorry for the various sizes. o_O I haven't photoshopped in a LONG time, so i just wanted to play around with them randomly. I hope you like them and will help spread the PNGRT virus.xD

Please upload them to your own server and credit: songielove (or songielove@sarnworld if using outside of sarnworld). :)
Let's spread the love! ^_^

looksy

sarNie Adult
Wow songielove, those banners look amazing. You are so talented. I like them all equally in their own way. I'm gonna see if I can figure it out to using them as my banner. I'm not very computer savy like most of the girls here.

Yeah, definately can't wait for today's ep. I'm counting down to when Kaew reaches out to touch Bor's face. So excited for them. I hope we get a few sweet scenes before Nuithi ruins it.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
<<Waving>> Hello everybody, how are you today ? It's Mondayy!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many goodies but I can't watch them, I'm at work right now . I'll try to catch up when i got home .

Thanks , Whiterose for the songs !! Songie , I love those banners !!! Thanks everybody for behind the scenes goodies!!
I've read some interview translation that Oh really wants to work with Aom. He seems really admire her . When he and Pong , along with the cast of the other lakorn were on Aom's show (WWYWY) around Feb, 2009. They showed a MV that featuring Oh and Aom . Look really cute :)

I've always though Pong is darker than Oh, now the pictures on his blog proved me wrong .heheheh...

Can't wait to get home !!!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
You're welcome and thank you sweeties! I enjoyed making the banners of our lovely couple. Feel free to share them on other sites to spread our Bor+Kaew/Pong+Aom virus. Just be sure to credit as mentioned above~~ and if possible, link it back to this thread. :)

I was planning to watch this episode live. I always stream live television, but i've never tried Thai before.~ But something must be up. I can't connect in a timely manner to watch, so i'll just wait for the uploads.^^ I did get a glimpse of when Pueng, Nuthi ( <_< ), etc. arrived to look for Kaew though.xD It'll be the first thing i watch when i wake up~~ and then back to studying i go!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
<<Waving>> Hello everybody, how are you today ? It's Mondayy!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many goodies but I can't watch them, I'm at work right now . I'll try to catch up when i got home .

Thanks , Whiterose for the songs !! Songie , I love those banners !!! Thanks everybody for behind the scenes goodies!!
I've read some interview translation that Oh really wants to work with Aom. He seems really admire her . When he and Pong , along with the cast of the other lakorn were on Aom's show (WWYWY) around Feb, 2009. They showed a MV that featuring Oh and Aom . Look really cute :)
Yeh, many stars in EXACT including Pong all admire AOM.
That MV is shooted five or six years ago when Oh just in showbiz not long I think.
The song named " Kohn Mai Jiem " by famous singer P'palapol.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Good morning everyone. I so love it that this thread is so active. It’s the power of Bor and Kaew. Totally excited about today’s ep.

LOL Songielove, I love your mission to spread the "Bor and Kaew" virus. Hopefully I can figure it out to do my part

Gaikiem, I thought Pong was darker than that, too. Maybe they put a lot of movie powder on him in that scene, b/c in other pics they seem almost the same shade. I actually like it that both Pong and Oh are tan like that. More manly I think

Lucy1029, it’s good to see you again. You’re right many stars admire Aom. She’s definitely very respected in the industry for good reasons. She is so talented. She does projects for all the channels. That’s why I was super excited for Pong when I heard that he was going to star in this lakorn with her. More exposure for him b/c Pong only works for Exact. I love them both indvidually and now I can love them as an onscreen couple. I'm still crossing my fingers that they pair up again.

Anywho, the links below don’t pertain to PNGRT but it’s the show that Gaikiem and Lucy1029 was talking about which features the cast of Dum Kum. I posted it here b/c it has Pong, Aom, and Oh. They are so cute. Little did they know that they would unite together in our beloved PNGRT. I love Thai stars in interviews. They have so much fun and seem so down to earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dr61MnqFVI Pong and Oh do a cute song/dance number, plus look how cute Pong looks standing next to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k979y5WOhYs Aom, what can I say I love Pong and Aom, Bor/Kaew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfhqFmUdw6k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGNz0hnMH50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpn-WMK9sd0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar49kSVf4OE

credit to Thinkjaden for the videos

7malisa

sarNie Egg
Whiterose, can you also translate Fluke's song ''the good feeling we have for eachother- should not be shared with others''. I am also sooooo in love with that song. I've only seen clips of it, do you know of any links to the actual music video. This lakorn has two very beautiful and powerful songs. Thank you very much :) :) :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww, it's raining here in Los Angeles and it hardly ever rains. Makes me think of Bor and Kaew running into the tent to escape the rain. What sweet moments lie ahead for our lovely couple in that cozy tent. Can't wait

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys! Love the banners! Yay! Done with my exam and rushed back to watch today's episode! haha Here's the translation for today's epi. I did the dialogue for Kaew and Por parts, although there wasn't much talking between those 2 in today's episode. As for the rest of the episode, I just did a summary of what was being said. Love that Kaew finally set Nuthi straight today!

No one would let Peung & Tunwa take out a boat; they’ll have to wait until tomorrow morning. Tunwa says that since Kaew is with Por, she should be safe, and Nuthi overhears them and is enraged. Tunwa explains that Por was helping Kaew. Nuthi wonders why nobody asked him to help. Peung says that Nuthi just been causing problems for Kaew. Nuthi wants to go find Kaew.

Por: Kaew, it’s okay. It’s just the lightning. It’s okay. Wait, we haven’t eaten anything yet. Hold on one second.
Kaew: But the rain…[Por rushes out]
Por: The opener is broken. Let me get a knife to open it.
Kaew: (reaches over to his face) Por, you’re all wet. Are you cold?
Por: Just you asking, I’m no longer cold. (Aww..she didn’t let him kiss her hand) You can eat first Kaew.
Kaew: You haven’t eaten yet either, Por. (feeds him…so cute!)

Nuthi is determined to go out in search for Kaew. Peung tries to stop him.

Por: Kaew, are you okay? (they lie down to sleep…adorable!)
Kaew: Por…will there be a boat to come pick us up tomorrow?
Por: Tomorrow, if a boat doesn’t pass by, Tunwa and Peung will find a boat to come find us.
Kaew: What if tomorrow they can’t find us, what will happen to us tomorrow? (notice the multiple “tomrrow’s”)
Por: If no one comes to pick us up tomorrow, I will find a way to get you back. Kaew...(smiles) just talking and you fell asleep already. Tomorrow, what is it going to be like…is that tomorrow I will still love you.

Next morning:
Por: How long has it been since I’ve been this close to you, my sweet flower Kaew. (he goes outside…saying to himself) Stay strong, Por. Once you passed the storm, the sky will be bright and clear like this. (nice analogy) A boat! Over here! Help us! Help us!

Nuthi comes back. Nobody would take a boat out for him.

Kaew: (wakes up) Por! Por! Por, where are you? Por! (faints)
Por: Kaew! Kaew, what’s wrong?
Kaew: Por, where did you go?
Por: I went to go try to call for a boat to come help us, but they didn’t hear me. Kaew, what’s wrong? Kaew, you have a fever, you’re really hot. Let me take you into the shade.

Peung and Tunwa go out to search to them, but have others stay behind so that Kaew’s mom doesn’t suspect anything’s wrong. Peung tries to get Nuthi not to go so that he won’t get into a fight with Por. Nuthi says that if Por didn’t do anything to Kaew, there won’t be anything to fight over……The old man says that the people that were at the house left yesterday before the storm came in. Peung is worried that Kaew was out at sea when the storm hit. The old man suggests that they might have been stranded on a nearby island. (smart guy...must watch a lot of lakorns haha)

At the breakfast table with Awn, Pipat, and Putthimas. When Pipat sees Awn’s breakfast, he says, that it looks “tasty” and “good to eat.” (What a pervert.)

Por: Here, take some medication. And water. (Wow that cooler has everything.) Let me try to lower the fever.
Kaew. It’s cold. I’m cold.
Por: You’re cold, Kaew? Stay strong Kaew. I’m going to go try to find a boat that may pass by again. Stay strong just a bit longer, Kaew. (Behind the scenes: http://exact.co.th/news/news292.html)

When he punches Por, Nuthi accuses Por of taking advantage of Kaew and challenges his manhood and says that he’s not a gentleman. (Yay Kaew for stepping in and slapping Nu!)
Kaew: Nu, that’s enough! Por helped me. He didn’t do anything to me. The person who helped others hurt me was you, Nu!
Nu: What do you mean, P’ Kaew?
Kaew: You joined with Pipat to trick me to buy my house, right?
Nu: But everything I did, I did it to try to help you.
Kaew: Help me? You wanted to help me, so you joined with Pipat? Do you know what I had to face? He tricked me into going to the island. He said he would help buy my house but that I had to repay him. He tried to rape me! Peung, take me home. I want to see my mom.

Kaew returns home. They tell her to rush her to go change her clothes before her mom wakes up. Nuthi tries to get Kaew to talk to him and forgive him. Kaew says that the next time he wants to help her, to warn her first so that she will be careful so that she won’t have to face this kind of situation again. Peung says she has to go “settle an account” with someone first. And Jeng misunderstands that Peung is so good to do work during her vacation (haha…comic relief).

Por, of course, is pissed at Awn. He says that she’s a woman and that she should think about how she would feel like if she was put into a situation like that. She’s stunned (since she was). Awn says she doesn’t want to lose him. Por says that it’s too late because she already lost him, and kicks her out. Then those 3 kick the crap out of Awn. Peung says that a dirty person like her is fit for manure, as she proceeds to stuff it in her face. Peung is an awesome friend.

Kaew’s mom is making Kaew’s favorite dish and says how she has to be careful making it or else Kaew won’t like it.

Nuthi is mad at Pipat for using him. Pipat says that they’re the same since Nuthi wants Kaew just as much. Nuthi insults Pipat’s manhood. Pipat says that Nuthi was the one who asked for his help and was the one who believed him so if he should hate anyone, he should hate himself for being so stupid. Pipat tells Nuthi that a preppy boy like him would never measure up to Por and that Kaew would never love him.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Whiterose, can you also translate Fluke's song ''the good feeling we have for eachother- should not be shared with others''. I am also sooooo in love with that song. I've only seen clips of it, do you know of any links to the actual music video. This lakorn has two very beautiful and powerful songs. Thank you very much :) :) :)
No problem! This song matches Kong & Pee's story so well!

ความรู้สึกดีๆ (ที่ไม่อาจบอกใคร) by ฟลุ๊ค เดอะสตาร์ 5
Kwam Roo Suek Dee Dee (Tee Mai Arj Bauk Krai) by Fluke The Star 5
Good Feelings (That I can’t tell anyone)

ทั้งที่ฉันจริงใจ และเธอก็จริงจัง
Tung Tee Chun Jing Jai, Lae Ter Gor Jing Jung
Even though I’m sincere, and you’re serious

แต่เรานั้นไม่อาจ พูดให้ใครฟัง ได้เพียงเงียบไว้
Thae Row Nun Mai Arj Pood Hai Krai Fung, Dai Pieng Ngieb Wai
But we’re not able to tell anyone, we have to keep it silent

มันเป็นเรื่องดีๆ ที่มีเราเท่านั้นเข้าใจ
Mun Ben Reung Dee Dee, Tee Mee Row Tow Nun Kow Jai
It’s something good that only we are understand

ทำได้แค่มองตา ไม่กล้าให้ใคร รับรู้เรื่องเราสองคน
Tum Dai Kae Mong Tha, Mai Kla Hai Krai Rub Roo Rueng Row Song Kon
We can only look into each other’s eyes, we’re too afraid to let others know about us.

*อยากเปิดเผยใจตัวเองเท่าไร ต้องกลั้นใจ ทำเฉยๆเท่านั้น
Yak Perk Peur Jai Tuay Eng Tow Rai, Thong Klun Jai Tum Cher Cher Tow Nun
I want to open my heart, but have to restrain my heart, and can act indifferent only.

บ่อยครั้งก็ถามตัวเอง แต่แล้วก็ไม่พบคำตอบ เหมือนกัน
Boi Krung Gor Taam Tua Eng, Thae Laew Gor Mai Pop Kum Thob Meun Gun
I’ve asked myself several times, but I’ve never found the answer

**ทำไมต้องเก็บซ่อนใจไว้อย่างนี้ ที่เราทำไม่ดียังไง
Tum Mai Thong Geb Son Jai Wai Yang Nee, Tee Row Tum Mai Dee Yang Ngai
Why do I have to hide my heart like this; did we do something wrong?

ต่างก็รู้ว่าเราห่วงใย และคิดถึงกันมากแค่ไหน แต่ต้องซ่อนไว้ทุกวัน
Thang Gor Roo Wa Row Huang Yai, Lae Tid Teung Gun Mak Kae Nai, Thae Thong Saun Wai Took Wun
We each know how much we care and think about the other, but we have to hide it every day.

เราทำสิ่งไหน ที่ผิด ถึงต้องปิดไว้ลึกๆ แค่นั้น
Row Tum Sing Nai Tee Pit, Teung Thong Bid Wai Leuk Leuk Kae Nun
What did we do wrong that we have to hide it so deep

จะมีไหมซักวัน ได้เผยมันไป ทุกความรู้สึกดีๆ
Ja Mee Mai Suk Wun Dai Peir Mun Bai Took Kwan Roo Suek Dee Dee
Will there be a day where we can reveal all of our good feelings?

หวังซักเสี้ยวนาที จะมีคนเห็นด้วยกับเรา
Wung Suk Siew Na Tee Ja Mee Kon Hen Duay Gub Row
I hope that for one second someone will be able to understand us

ไม่คอยว่าอะไร ถ้ารู้ว่าเรา มีใจให้กันมากมาย
Mai Kery Wa Arai Tah Roo Wa Row Mee Jai Hai Gun Mak Mai
Who won’t be there to criticize us, if they knew that we love each other so much.

ใจเราตรงกันแท้ๆ แต่กลับต้องทนเหนื่อยล้า
Jai Row Throng Gun Tae Tae, Thae Glub Thong Ton Nuer Lah
Our hearts match perfectly, but instead we have to be tired

ช่างน่าเจ็บปวดจริงๆ
Chung Na Jeb Buad Jing Jing
It really is heartbreaking…

looksy

sarNie Adult
ep 21 -SCREAM- I loved it

Lots of sweet little moments and gestures in today’s ep and I do have to admit, Kaew slapping Nuithi was the icing on an unexpected cake. While I squealed in delight from the Bor and Kaew scenes, I was literally clapping my hands when I saw Nuithi get slapped and put in his place. But I did feel bad for him when he got beaten up at the end though.

Did you catch the surprised look on Bor’s face when Kaew touched him? And how happy he was that she cared enough to reach out to him. I was disappointed that she wouldn’t let him kiss her hand though. But he didn’t care. He was just pleased with her loving gesture.

I loved the way he sat there just to watch her eat and then when she fed him from the same spoon, he seemed so touched. I loved that his eyes focused on her as she fed him. They looked so shy I was blushing with them.

I do love her questions about what was going to happen tomorrow but I love his answer the most, “tomorrow Bor rak Kaew, na”. It sweet that they were talking in third person like they used to before the break up.

Thanks Whiterose for the Bor and Kaew dialogue. Those of us in the Bor and Kaew fanclub are truly grateful. You know how I obsess over everything that is said between these two.

Surprisingly today, I understood quite a bit of the dialogue, maybe b/c they were speaking slowly, but you definitely filled in a lot of holes. One question Whiterose. After he says “how long has it been since I’ve been this close to you,” he finishes up the statement with dorkKaew”. Does “dork’ mean flower?

By the way, I love your side remarks. They’re informative and fun to read.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Whiterose for the Bor and Kaew dialogue. Those of us in the Bor and Kaew fanclub are truly grateful. You know how I obsess over everything that is said between these two.

Surprisingly today, I understood quite a bit of the dialogue, maybe b/c they were speaking slowly, but you definitely filled in a lot of holes. One question Whiterose. After he says “how long has it been since I’ve been this close to you,” he finishes up the statement with dorkKaew”. Does “dork’ mean flower?

By the way, I love your side remarks. They’re informative and fun to read.
Glad you enjoyed it. And yep, that's right! That means flower, just like he would always compare Kaew to the flower named "Kaew." I missed that...thanks for pointing that out.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, i am on a mission.xD Come along? hehe.

First off, THANK YOU WHITEROSE! I hope you did well on your exam! I still have two of mine to go at the end of the week, but on my study breaks, i become a Bor+Kaew princess. :) Thanks so much for your energy and translations~~ we all really appreciate your dedication and love for our favorite couple. <333

I'm feeling so many things with ep21~~ I'm going to write them all down. So bear with me or you can skip and write down your own thoughts to share with us. :rolleyes:

I was left breathless with today's tent scenes! I'm a sucker for quiet scenes with less dialogue~~ when you can tell that actions say much more than words. Just, the look in both Bor and Kaew's eyes gave everything away. They didn't even need to speak and the tent scenes would have still conveyed the same meanings and emotions for us. I blushed all throughout the eating scene. :rolleyes: I really love how Kaew hesitates each time she feeds Bor, but his look tells her that everything will be OK (p.s., i love the spoon she's using! I haven't used those spoons in a very long time and they're so cute! :p ). Also, when they lied down to sleep and Bor gazed at her... There was a moment when he smiled and i couldn't help but do the same. It was as if he was thinking, "This beautiful woman is the one I love." :blush: I really like the script and how so much of the title is incorporated into the plot line. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. One thing that Bor knows for sure is that tomorrow, he'll still love Kaew the same. I thought this whole sleeping scene was really beautifully delivered with the script. Omgoodness, it's so romantic even when there is no skinship. Just the words exchanged and the eyes of Bor gazing upon his beautiful lady... Which reminds me! Ahh~~ so many scenes got me so cozy!~ Kaew touching Bor's face. I think he was surprised himself. They were so in the moment and she was able to remind him that they weren't together anymore by subtly refusing him to kiss her hand.-- which i thought was a nice move by Kaew, actually. I think she could've sent him 'OK' messages if she were to furthermore allow him to kiss her (if you know what i mean.xD)~~ That's why i loved that scene too. See!~~ There was no dialogue and we could already understand Bor and Kaew.~ But i will have to say that the right song will also guide us. The song is perfect for moments like these. <3

The "morning after" was just as warming. Did you all see how Bor came out of his tent with his oh-so-masculine height and the camera comes up and semi-surrounds him? Haha~~ that scene looked just as epic as my favorite all-buttons-off scene. kekeke. Justkidding. But it was like~~ a new day, a stronger Bor. =) ...... and then he takes off his shirt after that. hahaha. Isn't it so dear that when he covers Kaew with his shirt, it embodies her and she holds onto it tightly? Another thing why i love this pairing, even his shirt is large enough to protect Kaew.xD

Even though i strongly dislike Nuthi, i kind of feel sorry for him. Being the naive guy that he is, he believed the wrong people~ which led him to become more distrusting and distant to Kaew. That beat-down was sad though. You can see how much of an outsider Nuthi is.

OMG, Awn is literally dragged out of there. O_O You know, i would feel extremely happy with that~~ except that my Pong+Mod fandom hasn't left yet. >< I love these two's chemistry just as much and they work well as opponents too. *secretly wishes for Pong and Mod to be pra`ek and nang`ek in another lakorn* But anyhow, i always wondered why Awn didn't leave Bor when he started neglecting her. She can get other men that is almost as good looking as Bor and will treat her better.

It's so sad that Fong-Jan doesn't know anything and Kaew has to cry. And it's all the more sadder that this is another emphasis on why she cannot love Bor the way she wants to.

Oh my, it's going to be a crazy episode 22. >____< Phiwit and Kong!

//Edit.
I found a piano tutorial for รักเดียวใจเดียว (One Love, One Heart). :wub:

giakiem

sarNie Egg
thanks Whiterose for your translation !It helped me a lot in understanding what's going on . Songie and Looksy pretty much said what I wanted to say about this episode . Although I don't like Awn, but 3 people ganged up on one is a lil bit too much , and that violent scene is pretty long too . I was like, "Please let them stop, I want to watch more Por and Keaw!!" hhehehehe ...

I love the preview of tomorrow's ep. I love how tight Phiwit held Kong's hand. I don't have any idea why Por is getting angry, hitting that chair, but gosh, I love his angry look ...hehehhe ...I'm weird, I love the angry Por more than the loving Por ...

Gotta go, I got home and watch this ep. right away . Now i'm so hungry, gotta grab something to eat . Nice reading everyone 's thoughts on today's episode !! :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Gosh Songielove, your insights make me love ep 21 even more. Thank you for writing down your thoughts. I enjoy reading them as always.

I really like the script and how so much of the title is incorporated into the plot line. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. One thing that Bor knows for sure is that tomorrow, he'll still love Kaew the same
This is the second time Kaew asked Bor what will happen tomorrow. The first time was in the hospital when he was conforting her after her sister got shot. And again we get the same answer b/c no matter what, tomorrow he’ll still love her.

The lakorn’s tittle/Bor’s statement, “Tomorrow , I’ll still love you” is sweet but ambiguous and really does not provide us with any clues to how it will all end.

It could mean that no matter what happens or how big the obstacle, their love will survive and they’ll be together - or- it could mean that even though they can’t be together because of what has happened, they will still continue to love the other not matter what

Did you all see how Bor came out of his tent with his oh-so-masculine height and the camera comes up and semi-surrounds him? But it was like~~ a new day, a stronger Bor. Isn't it so dear that when he covers Kaew with his shirt, it embodies her and she holds onto it tightly? Another thing why i love this pairing, even his shirt is large enough to protect Kaew.xD
Loved it that you pointed this out. It's so true. Great observation and analysis

Although I don't like Awn, but 3 people ganged up on one is a lil bit too much , and that violent scene is pretty long too . I was like, "Please let them stop, I want to watch more Por and Keaw!!" hhehehehe ...
I was thinking the same thing. It did drag on a little too much for my taste but I think the Thai audience likes to see their nangrai get what was coming to them.
I don't have any idea why Por is getting angry, hitting that chair, but gosh, I love his angry look ...hehehhe ...I'm weird, I love the angry Por more than the loving Por ...
LOL, you’re not weird. Bor is sexy when he is angry. As much as I love the sweet loving Bor, I admit I secretly like to look at him when he is mad , too.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Don't read if you haven't watched ep22 yet.

Ah~~ i stayed up late to study and while taking a break, i decided to stream ep22 live. >< Kaew and Kong just found out that Phiwit is related to Phipat and Putamat. :eek: The scene is almighty intense. o_o-- One of the saddest scenes in this episode has to be the one where Kong and Phiwit are being pulled apart by Kaew and Phipat -scratch that- Even Kaew was surprised and angry at herself for slapping her own brother. :( I think what ticked Kaew off was Kong mentioning her and Bor's relationship.

And uhm.. i have an idea of what Bor was mad at. But i'm probably wrong.

This episode was certainly a Phiwit + Kong episode. I was really moved by Fluke and Oh's performance. Totally believable! O_O

7malisa

sarNie Egg
Don't read if you haven't watched ep22 yet.

Ah~~ i stayed up late to study and while taking a break, i decided to stream ep22 live. >< Kaew and Kong just found out that Phiwit is related to Phipat and Putamat. :eek: The scene is almighty intense. o_o-- One of the saddest scenes in this episode has to be the one where Kong and Phiwit are being pulled apart by Kaew and Phipat -scratch that- Even Kaew was surprised and angry at herself for slapping her own brother. :( I think what ticked Kaew off was Kong mentioning her and Bor's relationship.

And uhm.. i have an idea of what Bor was mad at. But i'm probably wrong.

This episode was certainly a Phiwit + Kong episode. I was really moved by Fluke and Oh's performance. Totally believable! O_O

Remember....Kong already knows that Phi is related to Phipat (during physical therapy)....only everyone else doesn't know yet :(