Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m not the biggest fan of sawan biang but I think for neks I would like a more petite nek so Bella, Taew, or Mew.

For peks I really liked Mark in KC when we played that mean role. I also think Nadech would do well but he barely plays as many lakorns and his nek selection is pretty slim..
A petite n’ek is definitely the way to go. I don’t want any of the giant n’eks in this one lol

As for Mark, I’ve grown to like him recently. However, he still needs to give me one good role that he really impresses me in for me to be okay with him as Kawee. Kawee is a really complex role that I feel like only a certain few can really nail and get right. He did well in Kom Faek so that means he’s improving. We’ll see how he does in that other slap and kiss type lakorn with Kao if it gets confirmed.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Has Great ever played in a slap/kiss? It would be nice to see him take on Kawee.
He’s had 2 slap and kiss lakorns but the characters were nothing like Kawee. His last one however did have anger issues but he was not nearly as psycho as Kawee and his character wasn’t mean like him. He actually took very good care of the n’ek besides his jealousy problem. And his first one with Matt barely qualifies as a slap and kiss cause he was playing another gentleman character lol Even in a slap and kiss he somehow manages to be a gentleman

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think this should go back to ch7. I find ch3 male actors to be a bit soft. I would pick Now and Mik for these roles. I’m so loving Now’s acting right now that I think she fit the role of Nalin perfectly! Mik can play a spoiled brat and make a fun Kavee.
8873D3B7-0F55-4E73-92C7-94DC6F09AE50.jpeg

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this should go back to ch7. I find ch3 male actors to be a bit soft. I would pick Now and Mik for these roles. I’m so loving Now’s acting right now that I think she fit the role of Nalin perfectly! Mik can play a spoiled brat and make a fun Kavee.
View attachment 37005
This ! I am all for this. But since we are talking about Now I can already see that biased channel's elders pick a questionable male lead for Now

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If Ch7 remade this, I would love to see Mookda play Narin. I think she would really do a great job playing her. It would be nice to see her take a break from all the tough girl characters and see her play a weaker character. Hmm as for Kawee, I don't know if I can see anyone at ch7 playing him. My mind is blanking on me. Maybe Mike since I heard he’s kind of an a-hole in real life anyways lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
If Ch7 remade this, I would love to see Mookda play Narin. I think she would really do a great job playing her. It would be nice to see her take a break from all the tough girl characters and see her play a weaker character. Hmm as for Kawee, I don't know if I can see anyone at ch7 playing him. My mind is blanking on me. Maybe Mike since I heard he’s kind of an a-hole in real life anyways lol
I would love to see Mookda and Bank reunite! But they'd probably end up making SB more light-hearted? :confused12:

Yea I changed my male options to
1) Tor/Alek T
2) Mark/Nadech

I don't remember if this is what I said before but female lead is still Bella for me :thumbup:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would love to see Mookda and Bank reunite! But they'd probably end up making SB more light-hearted? :confused12:

Yea I changed my male options to
1) Tor/Alek T
2) Mark/Nadech

I don't remember if this is what I said before but female lead is still Bella for me :thumbup:
Tor would be perfect if Ch3 used more freelance actors. His acting surpasses any of the male newbies Ch3 has.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
eh, not too fond of great after found out how he treated his ex-gf lol
I was mad at him after I found out how he treated Pim but the way he handled the situation after everyone found out how he was the ex put him back into my good graces. He handled it maturely and didn’t lie and say it wasn’t him. Porsche made himself look like an a**hole after the whole ordeal and Pim made herself look stupid for apologizing on her mans behalf. The whole situation backfired on those two.

mayag

sarNie Adult
If this goes to ch7, Mike P would be a good fit. I can see him being as mean and hostile as Ken.