Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

P

PrincessKarina

I loved salman and aishwaryias pairing in hum dil de chuke sanam. Such a classic movie. I was so sad they didnt get together in the movie. They dated in real life too but they broke up cause aish said that he was abusive i guess. I love salmans off screen relarionship with preity. He really loves her
Salman looked too shrimpy next to the tall beautiful Aishwarya though! Lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Salman looked too shrimpy next to the tall beautiful Aishwarya though! Lol.
Really? I thoigh they matched quite well during that time. He looked his best then not too buff or too fat lol
In that movie they did together they looked PERFECT together! Salman was still HOT in that. I lost count of when he lost his glow lol cuz I kind of left Bollywood around 2006/2007 I think lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh gosh. I’m Indian and I really dislike the Deepika Padukone craze back home. I don’t even think she’s that good of an actress or a dancer. She’s not even mega-beautiful like Aishwarya. I don’t know what’s gotten into people. Whatever...let her enjoy her fame I guess. I do not like PC either. Not a great actress and she comes off as a very pretentious person IMO. My faves are still the oldies like Juhi, Madhuri, Karishma. Juhi is my all-time favourite! Even though she’s not the best actress out there, she’s such a down-to-earth and genuine personality. She always has this special charm to her that’s so cute and endearing. <3
Me this is Katrina Kaif. The way people were hyping her bad actress self put me off and I decided to leave that bollywood part of me behind. Deepika Padukon is better than Katrina still I think bollywood has lost something that decade cause of biasness. Look now maybe because I shut bollywood out of my life so I don't know what exactly is going on but yeah lately I am not seeing too much of the bollywood craze that had occured more than a decade before here

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously I love love love SRK! He surely deserves the name King Khan! He wasn’t all that hot during his prime nor a good dancer like Hrithick but dang I fell hard for him! He was my first Indian love that I accidentally encountered! Lol. :love:
Agree about Sharukh Khan. He gave me that feel that I have with Bang Yong Guk now. Not super handsome but oh so charming and charismatic they can appeal to a lot of men as well. Still my favourite Khan was Aamir cause man was better actor than Sharukh Khan (I saw Sharukh in majority of his roles which was not the case with Aamir) and did not lack star power as well could give Sharukh a run for his money no matter his height lol. Plus he was not called chocolate boy for nothing (had such a cute face during his prime !). Thing is Sharukh felt wilder ? Before being famous he took more risks cause had nothing to loose and was more punchy. But I think time after time he has become more and more one dimensional ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After I got Netflix on my phone I started watching more Bollywood stuff. Katrina Kaif, was beautiful when she first started then she did something to her lips. I just watched a little bit of this movie where she is a reporter, lots of killing and I don't believe it has any singing lol. Anyhow, I find her unattractive now because she plumbed her upper lip so badly. When people get injections to make it bigger it looks different and fish-like.

P

PrincessKarina

Really? I thoigh they matched quite well during that time. He looked his best then not too buff or too fat lol
Shrimpy I meant to say Salman Khan was short and little back then! Today he’s buff and thick! :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Shrimpy I meant to say Salman Khan was short and little back then! Today he’s buff and thick! :p
Isn't he in the movie bodyguard? My gosh that movie lol. I watched halfway through and stopped hahahha. I did like this one part where he was stopped by a gay guy at the door. He was like there's not a lot that he's afraid of but he was afraid of the gay guy lol. He was trying to flirt with Salman wearing Pink and when Salman tried to squeeze by him without touching him hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Isn't he in the movie bodyguard? My gosh that movie lol. I watched halfway through and stopped hahahha. I did like this one part where he was stopped by a gay guy at the door. He was like there's not a lot that he's afraid of but he was afraid of the gay guy lol. He was trying to flirt with Salman wearing Pink and when Salman tried to squeeze by him without touching him hahaha.
Yeah i forced myself to watch that. It was so bad

P

PrincessKarina

Lol. At least you watched halfway. I watched the beginning and cringed so bad I had to give up! Salman wasn’t bodyguard material. He was too buff it was a turn off for me. And Kareena in there I’m sorry but she didn’t look young enough to play her role in there. She looked out of place. Lol

xodxo

Eeks I’m so off topic LOL I just read Bodyguard and instantly I thought of Jet Li and Christy Chung’s BODYGUARD from Beijing. It was such a good bodyguard movie! Lots of good intimate moments and A beautifully SAD ending!!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6:Plus a beautiful soundtrack!! Dang!! Jet Li was the sh*t!! Lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah i forced myself to watch that. It was so bad
It was hilariously bad I couldn’t watch. Salman and Kareena did not match. Maybe if they were younger. He looked short and fat like. One part that turned me off the most was a scene at the beach where Salman wore a platform like sandal? Uh I guess he needed more height even though Kareena was short herself. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Eeks I’m so off topic LOL I just read Bodyguard and instantly I thought of Jet Li and Christy Chung’s BODYGUARD from Beijing. It was such a good bodyguard movie! Lots of good intimate moments and beautifully SAD ending!!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6:
Ive watched that movie but dont really remember the plot cause i saw it a long time ago.

P

PrincessKarina

Eeks I’m so off topic LOL I just read Bodyguard and instantly I thought of Jet Li and Christy Chung’s BODYGUARD from Beijing. It was such a good bodyguard movie! Lots of good intimate moments and beautifully SAD ending!!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6:Plus a beautiful soundtrack!! Dang!! Jet Li was the sh*t!! Lol :p
Seriously my lover think I’m crazy because I watch all kinds of Asian movies and I don’t even understand them. Lol. A lot of them don’t even have subtitles. But yes Jet Li was my Chinese actor crush! He was so hot with Christy in Bodyguard! Ahh! Someone borrow me a fan! The guy was short but he was so hot stuff!:love: Yes the ending sucked!

xodxo

Ive watched that movie but dont really remember the plot cause i saw it a long time ago.
It was one of my favorites and classics. Along with a Mermaid got Married lol :p

In BFB, jet Li plays an officer/detective who’s hired to protect Christy after witnessing a crime. She’s being sought out by the bad guys so Jet Li must protect her. But she’s spoiled and rude to him. Always acts very inappropriate to him and such. She even hates him. But him being the professional that he is only minds his job and business. So he protects her safely. The biggest climax was at the mall, she ran away go shopping after he said no. So bad guys came after her. Jet Li being the hero went to rescue her. She got knees injury so he brought her back and mend her wound. She slowly falls in love. But he never shows he loves her cuz of duty as her defender. Then the final scene, this big guy came revenging. Jet Li was horribly injured with a bullet. So he left for Beijing again and left behind his watch and kept the watch Michelle gave him on his bday. It was so beautifully executed bc Jet Li was shown turn around in front of the China flag to signify his loyalty for his country and serving his people. It was just such a beautiful ending! I liked it very very much.:icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

It was one of my favorites and classics. Along with a Mermaid got Married lol :p

In BFB, jet Li plays an officer/detective who’s hired to protect Christy after witnessing a crime. She’s being sought out by the bad guys so Jet Li must protect her. But she’s spoiled and rude to him. Always acts very inappropriate to him and such. She even hates him. But him being the professional that he is only minds his job and business. So he protects her safely. The biggest climax was at the mall, she ran away go shopping after he said no. So bad guys came after her. Jet Li being the hero went to rescue her. She got knees injury so he brought her back and mend her wound. She slowly falls in love. But he never shows he loves her cuz of duty as her defender. Then the final scene, this big guy came revenging. Jet Li was horribly injured with a bullet. So he left for Beijing again and left behind his watch and kept the watch Michelle gave him on his bday. It was so beautifully executed bc Jet Li was shown turn around in front of the China flag to signify his loyalty for his country and serving his people. It was just such a beautiful ending! I liked it very very much.:icon12:
Uh what?! Sweetie I was pulling my hair because they didn’t get to see each other at the end!!! Sad ending! At least he could’ve say something nice to her. He never said anything non duty wise to her. It wasn’t even anything romantic on his end. Only on her end.

xodxo

Uh what?! Sweetie I was pulling my hair because they didn’t get to see each other at the end!!! Sad ending! At least he could’ve say something nice to her. He never said anything non duty wise to her. It wasn’t even anything romantic on his end. Only on her end.
True but I think he knew the whole time going in that he only had a duty with Michelle and she already got her BF or fiancé Chang... it was sad she couldn’t see him at the end... but I think he chose duty over love, cuz Michelle still has a BF. I know shes had a change of heart from her bf to Jet Li but... I think the significant plot is that jet li chooses duty over love. I like that kind of sad ending, it makes me cry LOL :p

P

PrincessKarina

True but I think he knew the whole time going in that he only had a duty with Michelle and she already got her BF or fiancé Chang... it was sad she couldn’t see him at the end... but I think he chose duty over love, cuz Michelle still has a BF. I know shes had a change of heart from her bf to Jet Li but... I think the significant plot is that jet li chooses duty over love. I like that kind of sad ending, it makes me cry LOL :p
That was a beautiful Chinese bodyguard classic. Love love love Jet Li! He was so handsome! Did you see Son and Grand’s (Thai) Bodyguard lakorn too? That ending also sucked bad!!!

xodxo

That was a beautiful Chinese bodyguard classic. Love love love Jet Li! He was so handsome! Did you see Son and Grand’s (Thai) Bodyguard lakorn too? That ending also sucked bad!!!
I have not. Grand is bad lol her face not flattering .....she’s funny looking

~~
I think I’m gonna go binge on BFJ now lol :p