Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So would you guys say Kawee is a womanizer? Haha I think they should really emphasize on Kawee’s sex appeal and etc! Make him stand out and make him believable why girls are attracted to him except for Narin hahahahaha and why Narin ends up being the girl he chases after! Lol! I would be so pumped if they nailed the remake so correctly! I need a sexual Kawee with mega sex appeal and charm!! Seriously! I haven’t seen a p’ek like that in ages!!!!!!!!!! I hate cheap roles and cheap investment in actors! I need a lead actor that can be so sexy and desirable!!:angel10::love::naughty2:

I’m going to read the synopsis to SB and see what Kawee’s true nature is lol I need good a description to see if Mark name flies out at me LOL :p

xodxo

Okay— I found the perfect description for each character and the plot. Here is the link!

I read through it and damn! It’s HOT! Lol if anyone wants “rough” translation, I’ll get to that later cuz I’m always on my phone and it’s tedious typing so much!

https://hilight.kapook.com/view/21874

P

PrincessKarina

So would you guys say Kawee is a womanizer? Haha I think they should really emphasize on Kawee’s sex appeal and etc! Make him stand out and make him believable why girls are attracted to him except for Narin hahahahaha and why Narin ends up being the girl he chases after! Lol! I would be so pumped if they nailed the remake so correctly! I need a sexual Kawee with mega sex appeal and charm!! Seriously! I haven’t seen a p’ek like that in ages!!!!!!!!!! I hate cheap roles and cheap investment in actors! I need a lead actor that can be so sexy and desirable!!:angel10::love::naughty2:

I’m going to read the synopsis to SB and see what Kawee’s true nature is lol I need good a description to see if Mark name flies out at me LOL :p
Yes many actors and actresses today don’t have that sex appeal anymore. I cringed. Those who attempted came on so fake and stiff. Again not to anger Yaya’s fans but to me she doesn’t have that sex appeal. Sorry Mark doesn’t either. :p

P

PrincessKarina

Okay— I found the perfect description for each character and the plot. Here is the link!

I read through it and damn! It’s HOT! Lol if anyone wants “rough” translation, I’ll get to that later cuz I’m always on my phone and it’s tedious typing so much!

https://hilight.kapook.com/view/21874
Huh? I got excited but re-read your comments. Lol it’s in Thai. No idea. But dang Ken T looked hot! Ann T looked ok too! :p

xodxo

Yes many actors and actresses today don’t have that sex appeal anymore. I cringed. Those who attempted came on so fake and stiff. Again not to anger Yaya’s fans but to me she doesn’t have that sex appeal. Sorry Mark doesn’t either. :p
Hehe no worries. Who in your mind has that sex appeal? I think Mark does, he has the most charming look but I find a lot of his characters don’t make up him well so his face looks bare and naked most of the time. A sex appeal character must enquire a still poised character, not hyper. Too many actors these days are too animated and cartoonish... no smooth translation on screen anymore. Sucks when you think about it.

I wish there would be a training class on learning to be poised and maintained a firm but still strong and sexy appeal. Plus, they need to cut it with these super hyper acting and comedic cartoon characters. It sucks!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hehe no worries. Who in your mind has that sex appeal? I think Mark does, he has the most charming look but I find a lot of his characters don’t make up him well so his face looks bare and naked most of the time. A sex appeal character must enquire a still poised character, not hyper. Too many actors these days are too animated and cartoonish... no smooth translation on screen anymore. Sucks when you think about it.

I wish there would be a training class on learning to be poised and maintained a firm but still strong and sexy appeal. Plus, they need to cut it with these super hyper acting and comedic cartoon characters. It sucks!!
I think mark does have sex appeal. Got has sex appeal

xodxo

Huh? I got excited but re-read your comments. Lol it’s in Thai. No idea. But dang Ken T looked hot! Ann T looked ok too! :p
It’s in Thai, but Kawee is exactly as I expected. He is a person of wealth and fortune. He has a Master’s degree from America, he hates and looks down on poor people. He is short tempered, dates many women and dumps those who has no patience for him or vice versa.

Narin is a poor girl, lol, has low education but has dignity and is a very smart person. Looks soft on the outside, but is very smart/strong on the inside.

Hm~ I don’t know who’s screaming Narin for me.... but not gonna lie.. the description seems to fit Kimmy lmaoooo “soft” on the outside but very strong will on the inside personality wise. Otherwise Bella could do this, but she has this bratty/biatchy look in her acting that makes me cringe sometimes.

I don’t think Yaya would fit this, nor Taew. Mew is probably too weak now after reading the description because I don’t think Mew has that FIERCE attitude in her to rock out that pissed off look at Kawee.

~

I think they can still remake this but I don’t think they should keep it original to KA’s version. They should tweak it a lot and give Kawee a lot more substances in this character. Like slowly build up his anger or slowly explain why he’s hot tempered and show the different side of his character. Even show him clubing and living a single life at the club humping girls LOL Keep it mature and rated R! Lol Make him a slight player and dumping money on girls he never intend to marry. Lol :p

Narin is a good girl, and quite pretty. Almost very pretty in the novel. But somehow Anne did not squeal that lol So whoever they pick, they should also pick someone with beauty. Someone who has concrete material to balance out with p’ek.

No koojin, though. That’s my ultimate answer.

xodxo

I think mark does have sex appeal. Got has sex appeal
I think he does very much but a lot of his characters portrayed so far don’t really emphasize on it! So that’s why I need to see him play a character that would emphasize on having sex appeal and money. Sure, a handsome jerk. Lol :p

I think Mark looks so handsome and perfect as Jaonoi from Rak Nakara! Mark in there is actually one of my favorite characters and looks.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s in Thai, but Kawee is exactly as I expected. He is a person of wealth and fortune. He has a Master’s degree from America, he hates and looks down on poor people. He is short tempered, dates many women and dumps those who has no patience for him or vice versa.

Narin is a poor girl, lol, has low education but has dignity and is a very smart person. Looks soft on the outside, but is very smart/strong on the inside.

Hm~ I don’t know who’s screaming Narin for me.... but not gonna lie.. the description seems to fit Kimmy lmaoooo “soft” on the outside but very strong will on the inside personality wise. Otherwise Bella could do this, but she has this bratty/biatchy look in her acting that makes me cringe sometimes.

I don’t think Yaya would fit this, nor Taew. Mew is probably too weak now after reading the description because I don’t think Mew has that FIERCE attitude in her to rock out that pissed off look at Kawee.

~

I think they can still remake this but I don’t think they should keep it original to KA’s version. They should tweak it a lot and give Kawee a lot more substances in this character. Like slowly build up his anger or slowly explain why he’s hot tempered and show the different side of his character. Even show him clubing and living a single life at the club humping girls LOL Keep it mature and rated R! Lol Make him a slight player and dumping money on girls he never intend to marry. Lol :p

Narin is a good girl, and quite pretty. Almost very pretty in the novel. But somehow Anne did not squeal that lol So whoever they pick, they should also pick someone with beauty. Someone who has concrete material to balance out with p’ek.

No koojin, though. That’s my ultimate answer.
Big fat no for yaya or kimmy in this. Im goimg with taew. Id be fine if she was in this

P

PrincessKarina

Big fat no for yaya or kimmy in this. Im goimg with taew. Id be fine if she was in this
I agree. Taew is cute and she played fierced characters before. More fitting than Yaya or Kim. But Mark? Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PrincessKarina

I think he does very much but a lot of his characters portrayed so far don’t really emphasize on it! So that’s why I need to see him play a character that would emphasize on having sex appeal and money. Sure, a handsome jerk. Lol :p

I think Mark looks so handsome and perfect as Jaonoi from Rak Nakara! Mark in there is actually one of my favorite characters and looks.
Mark is handsome no denial but “sexy”? That’s a whole different level. Truthfully I don’t find Thai actors sexy. Ken T was very handsome at his prime but that’s not sexy. Aum has a hot body but that’s still not sexy. I think Ploy C and Poo has sexy appeals but even they are still not the full package. Maybe because I’m used to the American sexy? I think Usher is super sexy. Hot body, voice, smile etc. Also, the Victoria Secret model Candice is very sexy. Again hot body and such! No Thai actors or actresses can measure up to Usher or Candice in my book!

P

PrincessKarina

I don’t find any Thai actors “sexy”. Lol

xodxo

Mark is handsome no denial but “sexy”? That’s a whole different level. Truthfully I don’t find Thai actors sexy. Ken T was very handsome at his prime but that’s not sexy. Aum has a hot body but that’s still not sexy. I think Ploy C and Poo has sexy appeals but even they are still not the full package. Maybe because I’m used to the American sexy? I think Usher is super sexy. Hot body, voice, smile etc. Also, the Victoria Secret model Candice is very sexy. Again hot body and such! No Thai actors or actresses can measure up to Usher or Candice in my book!
No way can any Asians measure up to western “sexiness” or sex appeal. Ahahah not even the girly Koreans and Chinese ahahahah ah

I think “sexy” is far fetch for Asians, but sex appeal can mean just having appeals and looking charming. Lol. I think Asians are naturally handsome for guys and pretty cute for girls. You cant really get sexiness out of Asians.. Poo is HOT! Plot is quite sexy lol but not Candice sexiness or Taylor Hill’s hotness level.

P

PrincessKarina

No way can any Asians measure up to western “sexiness” or sex appeal. Ahahah not even the girly Koreans and Chinese ahahahah ah

I think “sexy” is far fetch for Asians, but sex appeal can mean just having appeals and looking charming. Lol. I think Asians are naturally handsome for guys and pretty cute for girls. You cant really get sexiness out of Asians.. Poo is HOT! Plot is quite sexy lol but not Candice sexiness or Taylor Hill’s hotness level.
Lol I’m so used to American sexy that I just cannot see Asians being that. But for me Poo and Ploy comes close. But I still don’t have a Thai actor who comes close. :p

P

PrincessKarina

i hate the western style of sexy. to me i like glamorous sexy. in u.s. its all about having big boobs and big butt. i like classy sexy better
Lol. Name yours? Whose a classy sexy to you in Thai or Western culture?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Name yours? Whose a classy sexy to you in Thai or Western culture?
in western culture i believe a classy sexy is blake lively. she's so glamorous and classy lately. her met gala dress was to die for this year. in thailand i think mew is a classy sexy when she dresses a certain way. also taew at her shiseido event the other day looked so classy and sexy!

P

PrincessKarina

Classy sexy is Kendall Jenner, Taylor Hill and Candice S.

Trashy sexy is Kim K, Kylie Jenner, anything big A$$ and fake BOOBS lol

:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Lol you are so funny sweetie. Yes classy sexy is good. I’m not so into Kendall but I agree she’s sexy to an extent. Lol. Taylor and Candice are sexy! Forget trashy sexy like Kim or Kylie. I’m sorry but Kylie is ugly and so fake!

P

PrincessKarina

in western culture i believe a classy sexy is blake lively. she's so glamorous and classy lately. her met gala dress was to die for this year. in thailand i think mew is a classy sexy when she dresses a certain way. also taew at her shiseido event the other day looked so classy and sexy!
I’m ok with Blake. She’s pretty. And Mew is super adorable!