Preferred Leads in Jam Loey Rak Remake?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hm is it the way she portrays her character too angry that is dislikable to you?

I think I’ll be able to watch Yaya in a different light without her koojin..yes, everyone knows she and Na are dating lol but when it comes to acting, I prefer dating partners not to be up in each other’s faces all the times lol
I really cant pinpoint what it is about her that makes me dislike her. And i soo agree with not acting together if in a relationship offscreen. The chemistry never really translates on screen for me

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn required sexual tension and yaya and Na doesn't have that. They rather have an easy, comfortable chemistry. Without sexual tension this lakorn will fall flat.
I will be extremely upset if those two get paired up for this. I will protest! That sexual tension and chemistry was what made the lakorn so special. If only aff wasnt so conservative. Imagine how good the kiss scene wouldve been

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Taew with James Ma/Nadech/James J for the third time I don't mind please!
I cant see james ma in this but nadech and taew i would be happy with. James ji is a bit too baby faced to play Harit but his acting is okay

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mario as harit would work. Mario was good as thanatorn in 2 spirits love. When he threw mint on the bed i was like okaaayyy
I want to see play a BADass meanie 555 even though he was kind of already a bad one in 2spirits whenever he would flip personality with this other side of him..aha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want to see play a BADass meanie 555 even though he was kind of already a bad one in 2spirits whenever he would flip personality with this other side of him..aha
He could def pull it off. Especially now that he looks so mature and is loosing his babyface. Would love him to play harit

xodxo

Ive never seen any taew/mario lakorns. Which one would you recommend?
Oh gosh 55555 I would say Plerng Taranong..I never got into their Rising Sun series..but Taew/Mario are the koojin in my head lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Taew is like a big sister to Mario. Channel 3 tried their best to make them a kooojin but it didn't work.

xodxo

Ch3 has tried to push mario with taew and toey. They shouldve pushed him with mint
But Mints with Jma no?

Taew is like a big sister to Mario. Channel 3 tried their best to make them a kooojin but it didn't work.
Wait isn’t Mario older?? In my head, they were the koojin ahaha cuz they go better together physically

Mario was always with a different girl at those ch3 koojin events. I cringed when they tried to push toey and mario
I don’t think they were really pushing them but at that time BDR was super popular wasn’t it?? 55 I find Toey so adorable! She’s bubbly and happy girl.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But Mints with Jma no?

Wait isn’t Mario older?? In my head, they were the koojin ahaha cuz they go better together physically

I don’t think they were really pushing them but at that time BDR was super popular wasn’t it?? 55 I find Toey so adorable! She’s bubbly and happy girl.
Mint is pushed with James Ma and theyre good together but i feel like Mint and Mario are much better together. And yeah toey was pushed with mario for a bit. I lile toeys real life personality but i dont see her as a n'ek. Shes more supporting material to me

P

PrincessKarina

No yaya. Im sorry but i cant stand her sometimes. Idk whats wdong with me. Shes very beautiful and not a bad actress but i just cant stand her sometimes
Nothing is wrong with you. I cannot stand her either. She’s pretty yes. But her acting is not there for me. And her cracked lips they bug me. When the camera is up close with her face she doesn’t blink.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nothing is wrong with you. I cannot stand her either. She’s pretty yes. But her acting is not there for me. And her cracked lips they bug me. When the camera is up close with her face she doesn’t blink.
Glad im not the only one who feels that way. Who would you like to see as the leads here?

P

PrincessKarina

Glad im not the only one who feels that way. Who would you like to see as the leads here?
No you’re not. I would say Taew and JMA. They have yet to pair up. Otherwise I wouldn’t mind Mew and JMA. These two would be adorable!