Preferred Leads in Jam Loey Rak Remake?

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Aum has that predator look in his eyes that when he look at his n'ek with such intensity it comes across like he wants to devour her.
Never a fan of Aum. Always thought he look scary and has a rai look to him. Lol he still scares me to this day and will always! I would of loved it if Ken T was praek for JLR but nope that didn't happen unfortunately.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Never a fan of Aum. Always thought he look scary and has a rai look to him. Lol he still scares me to this day and will always! I would of loved it if Ken T was praek for JLR but nope that didn't happen unfortunately.
Thats why aum was perfect for this role. Hes supposed to be scary in this and look mean lol idk i guess i like meanies

Mthao5

sarNie Egg
I hope they dont remake this. Did not like the story line at all. Can't take abusive relationships lightly.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I just hit an “epiphany” lol I think I can actually see Boy P and Chippy doing this remake lol they’re both open to real kissing and they both can go for the aggressive and feisty fights.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just hit an “epiphany” lol I think I can actually see Boy P and Chippy doing this remake lol they’re both open to real kissing and they both can go for the aggressive and feisty fights.
Lol chippy is fine but i cant see boy as harit lol. But he can do slap and kiss. He was scary in his lakorn with vicky during his caveman days. But yeah they both are open to real kissing and chippy can be fiesty

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I feel like this one is easier to pick than SB. Definitely need a manly man that can still act though. But Aum, omg. I did not find him attractive
in the slightest! Only watched it cause it was popular. But after he cut his hair, geeeez. Everything changed, lol. Saw him in DKD with Janie & he just.. blew my mind.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind Nadech and Mew, based on look. I haven't seen nadech act since their lakorn but I think he's okay. Mew's so cute and look so innocent, she would be good for the role. But she would need to practice more. I feel like she hasn't really let loose yet. Hmmmmm.... Somehow I can't really think of anyone else, odd. Maybe Taew? Idk. This is hard all of a sudden, lol.

Ch7, ahem Weir ahem. Weir's able to be aggressive and a gentleman.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like this one is easier to pick than SB. Definitely need a manly man that can still act though. But Aum, omg. I did not find him attractive
in the slightest! Only watched it cause it was popular. But after he cut his hair, geeeez. Everything changed, lol. Saw him in DKD with Janie & he just.. blew my mind.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind Nadech and Mew, based on look. I haven't seen nadech act since their lakorn but I think he's okay. Mew's so cute and look so innocent, she would be good for the role. But she would need to practice more. I feel like she hasn't really let loose yet. Hmmmmm.... Somehow I can't really think of anyone else, odd. Maybe Taew? Idk. This is hard all of a sudden, lol.

Ch7, ahem Weir ahem. Weir's able to be aggressive and a gentleman.
Yeah this one is easier than sawan biang for sure! Im totally happy with nadech and ill be happy with mew too but i just hope she learns to let loose if she does ever get this role. I would be really happy if taew got this. The girl can act really good too. Plus shes aff's mini me haha

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I have not paid enough attention to Taew to see how well she acts but from a few clips here and there, I think she can do well in this role & make it her own.

Another one I would like to see is Chippy, she's feisty. I just don't really like her crying but she can improve, lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have not paid enough attention to Taew to see how well she acts but from a few clips here and there, I think she can do well in this role & make it her own.

Another one I would like to see is Chippy, she's feisty. I just don't really like her crying but she can improve, lol.
You should definitely check out some of taews work. You wont regret it! And chippy can be fiesty for sure. Plus in raeng tawan she stood her ground with aum a. Shes good in slap/kiss