Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
awww...i thought if i stay a couple of days without looking then their will be news...but when ever i can't wait i always go n watch the mv on youtube to keep me from thinking 222 much, but the more i watch the more i really want to see it....awww making me so mad...hope da news come up soon.....luv bie...luv af...can't wait anymore.....

viicky

sarNie Egg
hello I just register here :lol: hehe

n I like Bie

I have Thai friend, she said that in Pra jan see roong ,

Bie's name is Ta-Wan .. means the Sun

Aff's name is Pline-Fah .. means sky

And yes, the title name is mean The rainbow moon, n I want to know what something deal?

I have the link -- this is Teaser of "Khang Lang Parp the Musical" or Behind the Painting the Musical
that Bie star in
http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/performance/flv/BPT/BPT.htm
---- But I want it to have English Sub Title.
thx for my friend.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think what she meant is why the producer gotta change the nangek to Aff...wasnt it suppose to be Janie...

well Exact doesn't want Janie in it prolly cuz her scandalous news right now

viicky

sarNie Egg
Why have Regissuer/producer change N´ek?
wasn´t Janie??
Actually Janie has 2 lakorn/series at the same time, she interviews that she must work 7 days for 2 lakorn that she has had.

But the correspondent has garble the facts.

I think Bie is acquainted with Janie , they are friend together. Because Janie used to go to look at him at his concert "Bie love attack" ^^

But I think Exact dont want him to has scandalous news with her too, haha
Because now he so popular and doesn't has had the scandalous news .
it's only my thinking!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
just found the short storyline
i'm excited!
whatever will happened next, "fall in love with Aff –Taksaorn at the first sight" :lol: it's must be a very romantic story

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah!!! Finally bie come out in another lakorn I've been waiting!!!! He's also paired up with
Aff too!! Can't wait!!

viicky

sarNie Egg
I think so; it's romantic story

I know only :: he fall in love with aff when he study in a University, and he was voted to a star of the University and aff too (at this time he is not a singer), but aff doesn't care about him. she is haughty to him, she's so rich and the important she had her boyfriend.
But Bie still keep an eye for her only eventhough there are the girls like him too.
I don't know why aff become to Bie's girlfriend afterthat. And then he become to a superstar.

But this's not the end it's only begins I dont know what happen next.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
hey!!! viicky, how did u know about this....i can't wait anymore to see already....love bie & aff...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
begin filming next year eh.. cant wait..

lol.. chen.. im curious myself.. hehe.. but hmm so far i only know that bie is a singer that falls in love with aff at first sight hehehe..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...i found some more about prajan see roong...that p'boy (the big boss of exact) only want aff taksaorn as the n'ek for bie....so interesting and can't wait...now it is truly confirm and no more confusion for anyone...cheer bie & aff....

here the info:
Rumor has it that “Khun Boy� Thakonkiet Werawan won’t allow his beloved star “Bie� Sukrit Wisetkaew to act for any other company. Although inside source reveals “Khun Boy� is finally letting his beloved child “Bie� out of his embrace to star for a channel 3 drama but rejecting the offer of pairing Bie with scandalous star Janie Tienpohsuwan. The only leading actress Boy will allow his favourite actor to co-star with is rising actress “Aff� Taksaorn Paksoukchareon.

Bie and Aff will be paired up together in an upcoming lakorn project “Pra Jun Sree Rung� schedule to commence shooting end of this year.

credit: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2008/10...ie/#comment-178
& daradaily

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the news

him and janie would be an akward pair anyway. he might look like a younger brother next to her