Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thnx 4 da news...can't wait...funny how p'boy said he only wants aff as the n'ek....can't wait 4 it...shooting in the end of dis year...so long...but i will wait....
Luv bie n aff....

oh...i think dis is a joint prodcution...as of Exact & Ch3 (lakorn thai)....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
heard a little rumour from a friend @ BFC...she said prajan see roong will film around november...not sure yet but hope it's true...i can't wait for the ceremony already....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've never seen Bie in any lakorns, but I've watched him in some talk shows and I think he's adorable and funny...so I'm looking forward to this cuz Aff is in it too, or else, I wouldn't bother...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol I think what raymond is trying to say is if it wasnt for Aff in here, she wouldnt be watching it lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol I think what raymond is trying to say is if it wasnt for Aff in here, she wouldnt be watching it lol
That is partly true, Aff was the original reason why I would've tuned it, but now I've changed my mind...because I've become a big Bie fan now...not of his lakorns, of his music, his goofy personality...I hope this lakorn isn't as serious as his first two, I don't like him serious. He does better being his goofy self, which is what I've enjoyed watching...seeing him on different talk shows, especially when all the Grammy guys got together, that was hilarious to watch.

He's so cute to me, that I wanna pinch his cheeks, and it's good to see he's starring in a lakorn with a well-known and popular actress...I think their popularity will help each other.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
That is partly true, Aff was the original reason why I would've tuned it, but now I've changed my mind...because I've become a big Bie fan now...not of his lakorns, of his music, his goofy personality...I hope this lakorn isn't as serious as his first two, I don't like him serious. He does better being his goofy self, which is what I've enjoyed watching...seeing him on different talk shows, especially when all the Grammy guys got together, that was hilarious to watch.

He's so cute to me, that I wanna pinch his cheeks, and it's good to see he's starring in a lakorn with a well-known and popular actress...I think their popularity will help each other.
LOL, is that one at At Ten show, if it is...that was one hilrious epsiode...I laughed my butt off really bad....yeah when Bie acts serious, his face looks funny

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
LOL, is that one at At Ten show, if it is...that was one hilrious epsiode...I laughed my butt off really bad....yeah when Bie acts serious, his face looks funny
Yeah, it was that one...but watching him on 3 Num 3 Mum is also very funny...especially when he talks about girls, liking them or what not...really cute...I don't like him being serious...I'm really hoping this lakorn is a romantic comedy...I think he would do really well, just being his goofy self...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dang, it'll barely be filming in November, I want to see more of Bie already...love his sitcom...I'm already dying to see Jai Rao, and it's finally airing in November, but this one doesn't start filming til then?

Aff is one busy lady, from JLR to Botan Gleep Sudtai to Jai Rao to this to Namarn Tai...dang...

Bie isn't busy enough, he needs more face time, aside from his musicals...he needs to be on TV more...I keep watching his stuff over and over...adoring his cute little facial expressions and singing voice...

viicky

sarNie Egg
I think JaiRao put an end to making a film already. October Aff has to start lakorn "Namtarnmai".

And on November she has begin to shoot "Pra Jan See Roong" with Bie.

On October Bie still has to play his Musical, it's the Additional Rounds from October 17 to 26, 2008.
And then he will begin to shoot Pra Jan See Roong on November, and around the end year he has many miniconcerts and the big concert of Grammy on December.

I agree with you raymond, I want him to be on TV more.

Oh yes, last week I went to Bangkok, oh I saw his advertisement all the way in Bangkok.
-- that I remember there're "Honda click" - I saw these all the way, "mobiephon" - it's the big Bie in front of the emporium and at the bus stop, "sony camera" - I saw them in the Central, and I saw him on many bus too haha (I think it's UHT milk). .......
so I think I met him already!! so HappY hahaha :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
hey!!! i'm jealous of u viicky...i can't go to thailand....yeah..thnx for sharing...i will love to hear from all of u who have seen bie....yeah...can't wait for prajan see roong...bie and aff always...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think JaiRao put an end to making a film already. October Aff has to start lakorn "Namtarnmai".

And on November she has begin to shoot "Pra Jan See Roong" with Bie.

On October Bie still has to play his Musical, it's the Additional Rounds from October 17 to 26, 2008.
And then he will begin to shoot Pra Jan See Roong on November, and around the end year he has many miniconcerts and the big concert of Grammy on December.

I agree with you raymond, I want him to be on TV more.

Oh yes, last week I went to Bangkok, oh I saw his advertisement all the way in Bangkok.
-- that I remember there're "Honda click" - I saw these all the way, "mobiephon" - it's the big Bie in front of the emporium and at the bus stop, "sony camera" - I saw them in the Central, and I saw him on many bus too haha (I think it's UHT milk). .......
so I think I met him already!! so HappY hahaha :p

What big Grammy concert? Does it involve all their artists or just him? Cuz I'm dying to see more of Peck Aof Ice too...

Well, it's already mid-October, so November will be flying by, and we'll get to see their opening ceremony, clips, etc...can't wait to see Bie again...cuz the older he gets, the cuter he looks...I hope they use his current hair for the lakorn, cuz I didn't really like his hair for his first two lakorns...and hair is everything, hair either makes or breaks you...hehe...and it can make you look different, which is weird...i.e., Peck's hair looks better semi-long but spiked up, Ice's hair looks better semi-long and straightened, and Bie's hair looks best like this:

:wub: Narak jing loey... :wub: