[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tik should just take on the tan chai role again haha
i wish it was Tik again too but sure it won't happen since they won't use the original
cast to play the new version. i say Dome he might be stiff in modern lakorn but
let see if its better if he chosen to play in a period style.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah what was missing from Prissana for me, their wasn't enough chemistry. I love all the scene of Prissana and Tan Chai together, though I felt like their were times when they were at events together and they didn't even had any alone time. Sometimes they didn't even talk or paid enough attention to one another. It's almost like they were in their own little world with their peoples. Though one thing I can't complain is when they were together, OMG! I could feel the chemistry heating up on screen, they did such a great job with their face expression and body language.
Oh the part where Tan Chai ran over Prissana puppy I thought it was so messed up of him. He didn't apologize to her at all, instead he got on his car and drove away. First I thought it was because he felt guilty, well he did but he also thought Prissana was childish. He didn't really think it was such a big deal to Prissana that she started crying. I felt sorry for the cute puppy :cry1: :tearybye: Oh and I remember when Tan Chai said the first time where he fell in love with her was the day he ran over her puppy... :scratchchin: At least he made it up to her and got her another puppy. lol.
uh huh. at those times, it was almost like they didn't even pay attention to each other-- it was just Prissana talking to farang people and TC talking to n'rai.
btw, i thought n'rai was ridiculous.

>< i would love to see Great in period lakorn. plus he works that type of hairstyle well!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...If the powers that be chooses DOME I would literally die of happiness. He is so my favorite new leading man after Robert Pattinson. hehehehe Notice both gentleman's claim to fame...playing a vampire that falls in love with a human. If Dome plays Tanchai I would be like this ------> :D :woot: :thumbsup:

pakou91

sarNie Egg
i still say Chakrit or Ken...lmfao...and they are NOT too old for her....i mean, come on, you got mr. chatchai going around playing with even younger young'ins for goodness sakes...plus, Chakrit and Ken are such great actors to begin with, i know the drama would be an ALL-KILL if they acted in it....Dome, i just think he's soo stiff...too stiff...iono, me personally, i don't like how he acts..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i still say Chakrit or Ken...lmfao...and they are NOT too old for her....i mean, come on, you got mr. chatchai going around playing with even younger young'ins for goodness sakes...plus, Chakrit and Ken are such great actors to begin with, i know the drama would be an ALL-KILL if they acted in it....Dome, i just think he's soo stiff...too stiff...iono, me personally, i don't like how he acts..
Dome his stiff in modern lakorn but he might be better in period style.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mark has a high possibility of being p'ek...

Credit to dirtiilaundry
http://dirtii-laundry.net/2011/05/06/the-new-pra-aek-for-prisana-version-2011

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think it would be a dissapointment to have Mark in this. There are plenty of other remakes for him to be in since remakes seemed to be popular with the channel but leave this one for someone more mature than Mark at the moment.

Just because Mark is his favorite he shouldn't turn a blind eye to who the Prince really is in this lakorn. The Prince is not someone that looks young enough to pass as the same age as N'ek. This is a classic they should keep it at that. If nothing else, the characters in here has to be picked accordingly.

The fans are complaining already so they should reconsider or consider more carefully. The N'ek is so young and the Pra'ek is so much older that's what makes it appealing and the way the Prince is...not two young people it will ruined the lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
please no. Mark isn't a bad actor but but but...Tan Chai shouldn't be played by Mark. Didn't one of the comments on diirtylaundry say that one of the guys played the same role in two versions? i vote for Tik again. or Great!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Merit, that's what I'm saying too! You can't just dress up mark expecting him to look older..tik was young when played in this role but he was mature looking for his age while mark on the otherhand really look like yayas age..

This is a classice so they should choose wisely! Especially since the fans are already complaining how mark doesn't fit the role then why put him in here..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I lovee Mak but please NO !
I hope the comments from netizens get to the producers.
Gahhh I really dnt want Mak in here pleaseeeeeee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg why Mark i do like him but Tan Chai is a maturer person and can't be him director
these days only go for their beloved one not choosing anyone that doesn't related
to their taste, lots @pantip request for Dome and Great Nok Chatchai he'd should
consider this carefully prissana is my all time favourite but i think it will be ruin
haven't seen the actual lakorn yet but it seem to be ruin already.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I'm 100% on Tik, because he did such a good job that I wouldn't mind him taking the role again. Though I know it might not happen, because Tik don't leave his Jungle often... Andrew is the next best choice, please let him take the role.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Lol I'm 100% on Tik, because he did such a good job that I wouldn't mind him taking the role again. Though I know it might not happen, because Tik don't leave his Jungle often... Andrew is the next best choice, please let him take the role.

OMG, Tik was extremely wooden in this lakon. This was one of his first lakons and I thought he was really bad in it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah hope its Andrew too cos his 2nd highest vote after Tik. :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
some particular fans send a please request to Nok Chatchai to pair Andrew and Yaya as
Tanchai and Prissana

Fans request
Alice you are killing me. Andrew and Yaya looks so hot together I can totally picture them in here. Please let it be him. Love both picture... Andrew is so hot and so is Yaya. I really hope theirs a good chance for Andrew. They goto be kidding me with Mark. I love Mark, but for this role it's a big No No...