[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah I've read that news they had Matt and Yaya name was link with it as well. And as for pra'ek they had Rome, Ken, Andrew

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like this lakorn. Matt and Yaya are both really good choice for this lakorn. Omg I didn't know Andrew was one of the choice for this lakorn. He would play the prince role lol.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
I like Mark and yaya,so I want them to pair again.Yaya resembles taya in looks. And there is also resemblance between mark and tik.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I've always thought it would be cool to see yaya in here since she resembles teya and name it might happen lol their names are even similar

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I think Yaya has a good chance of being in here. Matt might be too busy. I just finish watch the old version and I think Yaya would be the best choice for this role. Before when I watch Prissana I only see taya and now I see Yaya in her. They can pass as sister lol. The ending was very cute, I wish their was a wedding though. One thing this lakorn need is more cute parts with n'ek and p'ek, I didn't get enough of that. Lol.

Merit

sarNie Adult
This is one lakorn I want Matt to be. Yaya would really be pretty in here as well but she resemble too much of Teya. I always think that if they are going to do a re-make they should pick someone that doesn't resemble the old cast...I mean if they want someone to look like the old cast might as well leave it alone.

I am hoping for Matt/Andrew.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like to see Yaya or Matt as nek. I dont know who I want to be the pek, but maybe Mark.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
nah, probably a p'ek who's older. I definitely wouldn't mind Andrew! Ken or Andrew for Yaya, and Ken or Rome for Matt.
good point though Merit, a cast that resembles the original is unnecessary.

hmmm...i was watching the old one a while ago and though it was nice, it wasn't all that exciting. plus, since Prissana was only 19, she was such a young and...kind of immature MOST of the time.
i suppose her youth loosened up the atmosphere and her strong mind attracted p'ek but sometimes...idk. :scratchhead2:
i know she was a teacher and everything and she had her strong points but most of the time i was watching, i was just like, girl, wear some pants so the guys will stop drooling. because that was ALWAYS such a big deal, the guys would see her and she'd become just a pair of legs to them. and i want to see more character development for the remake.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet even Ploy would be a really good choice too, I can definitely see her as Prissana. Yaya and Matt are really good choice, so I don't mind of who will get the part. I really want Rome or Andrew for this Role. Yeah I hope they make some changes for the new one because the old one bugged me a little. N'ek and p'ek ignore eachother a lot and p'ek didn't act jealous enough. Sometimes it seems like he don't even care if Prissana is at the party talking to other guys. But I still really like the lakorn a lot.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I bet even Ploy would be a really good choice too, I can definitely see her as Prissana. Yaya and Matt are really good choice, so I don't mind of who will get the part. I really want Rome or Andrew for this Role. Yeah I hope they make some changes for the new one because the old one bugged me a little. N'ek and p'ek ignore eachother a lot and p'ek didn't act jealous enough. Sometimes it seems like he don't even care if Prissana is at the party talking to other guys. But I still really like the lakorn a lot.
555 i thought i was the only one who thought p'ek and n'ek didn't interact enough. not just p'ek, but n'ek wasn't that jealous either. which, in a way is good when she doesn't do something stupid, but as long as she shows a little that she is jealous, it would be fun. and i was glad that p'ek wasn't crazy possessive, but they should do something more, even if he is supposed to be a gentleman/prince

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
omg i'm so glad that they're having a remake! The version with Taya and Tik has always been one of my favouriye lakorns despite that I didn't see much chemistry between the leads. My dream will come try if Yaya and Andrew/Ken will get the roles. For the character of Prissna I personally picture someone with a shap youthful look and Yaya happens to fit that description perfectly. It seems like Chatchai really likes Yaya so if anything I'm hoping he'll choose her.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Taya and yaya look alike this is good news lol. One of my all time fav

fun

Expired Sarnie
My pick would be Yaya over Matt. Not because Yaya resemble Taya, but her feature would be more suited. And I wouldn't mind seeing Yaya in some short short lol Prissana has curly hair, it doesn't suit Matt. And I imagine Prissana with a tan because she loves to wear short sleeve shirts and very short shorts and normally out door.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so most people agree that it should be yaya-matt. i say yaya has more chance of being in here since she worked with chatchai and hes fond of her acting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so most people agree that it should be yaya-matt. i say yaya has more chance of being in here since she worked with chatchai and hes fond of her acting.
I will go with Yaya too cos she looks like Taya so its like I'm watching Taya again and i will go 4 Andrew don't think
Rome will since his busy with his own schedule Ken his awesome too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wonder who will chatchai choose for the actor..maybe chakrit again? He should be an older actor so please don't choose someone young

What about Dome? He's so handsome in ruk mai me wun tay

Merit

sarNie Adult
Remember P'kai said that if he was to remake this he would choose Matt/Rome. Well, darn it, he should have gotten the right to it. lol. Anyways, Yaya has the best chance for this role than anyone else. I was just wishing it would be Matt, though I know it's highly unlikely. Matt only accept one lakorn per year anyways so anything else coming up ain't going to be her. :)