[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Alice you are killing me. Andrew and Yaya looks so hot together I can totally picture them in here. Please let it be him. Love both picture... Andrew is so hot and so is Yaya. I really hope theirs a good chance for Andrew. They goto be kidding me with Mark. I love Mark, but for this role it's a big No No...
its killing me to death as well :faint: seeing Andrew and Yaya collaboration image and
i was so shock how they wanted Mark he looks good but he doesn't have that mature
prince charming looks like Andrew or even Tik

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the fact is that Prissana, even as someone who is strong and independent, is already the rather immature character growing into a young woman--therefore, they need to find someone who not only has the acting talent but the right image/profile of the dignified character Tan Chai, who is the opposite of Prissana. Maybe in a couple years Mark would fit, but not now.
I like to think i'm not too judgmental and can give lots of actors chances, but i'm praying that it's Andrew or Great since the chances of seeing Tik in here again is pretty low. :nailbiter:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol they still want tik in here. andrew would be great but the role might be too similiar to "kehad see dang"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Andrew has so many variety of images fit to play Tan Chai, prince charming, acting skill,
tall height, body build up etc. :cloud9:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Andrew has so many variety of images fit to play Tan Chai, prince charming, acting skill,
tall height, body build up etc. :cloud9:
That's what am saying. Andrew is versatile in his acting, I can see him play Tan Chai no problem. The good thing too besides he can play the part, is he would make a good pair with Yaya. They would look really good together, with Andrew he has no age. Always young and handsome looking.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's what am saying. Andrew is versatile in his acting, I can see him play Tan Chai no problem. The good thing too besides he can play the part, is he would make a good pair with Yaya. They would look really good together, with Andrew he has no age. Always young and handsome looking.
Andrew his about 33 same age as Chakrit but Andrew he looks younger than his age see
how he paired with Mint N in KSD she was alot younger in age but he matches her and Yaya
she'll be even more hotter with Andrew.

solin

sarNie Adult
I also vote for Andrew ! Great acting, handsome, tall and forever young : the perfect prince lol.
Moreover, Yaya and Andrew would make a such cute and perfect couple !
Andrew is maybe way older than Yaya but he still looks so young...even youger than many of the new generation actors

jjinxx

Man if only the producers would come check up here so they see the votes for Andrew. >< really anyone but Mark all the senior actors mentioned so far would make a fine prince and Andrew is at the top.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man if only the producers would come check up here so they see the votes for Andrew. >< really anyone but Mark all the senior actors mentioned so far would make a fine prince and Andrew is at the top.
maybe producer able to read our mind, it could be Andrew who knows. :scratchchin:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the producers could see this too. I hope Andrew get the role. If Andrew doesn't get role, I hope the pek is Great or Dome.

As much I love Tik, I do not want him as Tan Chai again because this would want me see Teya as Prissana too, I miss her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope the producers could see this too. I hope Andrew get the role. If Andrew doesn't get role, I hope the pek is Great or Dome.

As much I love Tik, I do not want him as Tan Chai again because this would want me see Teya as Prissana too, I miss her.
Prisna i agree with your comment on the last sentence if its Tik again i wanna see Teya
and for Prissana 2012 i want to see Yaya with either Andrew or Great :cloud9: :cheer:

jjinxx

Yeah Tan Chai might seem a bit like Andrew's role with Mint but i actually think TC is much less stiff than Ruj and TC is the type that smiles more and is cuter type of character so it'd be a good one to see Andrew in. Or definitely Great, who is always a sweetie with that smile of his.

solin

sarNie Adult
Tai Chai character and Ruj character may seem similar at first sign but they are in fact very different
Ruj in Kehard See Daeng is an haughty and stiff person who is somehow very mean
But Tai Chai is just a well educated prince who considers the others as his "equal"
Moreover Tai Chai develops feelings toward Prissana very fast and shows kindness and his love easier than Ruj

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya and Andrew would be a dream come true :cloud9: It'll be great for her to work with such an amazing actor like him. Yaya is finished with Tawan Deurd and I heard their going to have a fitting for Toranee soon so I'm not sure if she'll have time to accept this lakorn. I'll cross my fingers that a miracle happens.