[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series: Jao Sao Kong Arnon (Srikhumrung Production)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Agree. I actually enjoy watching this version of Jao Sao Anong too. I fint really like Johnny's version but this version is good. I watched Prissana for the first thirty minutes and I'm finished. The story is very classic, Toni and Esther made good Suk and Anong.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I didnt get to watch the Johnny version. I didnt watch the Num version of Prissana hehe. 

a lil comedy in there mixed in so not so boring. i like the family bond of p'ek and n'ek. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
Hmm today episode on dootv not showing? Was waiting for it.
Today esp. Showed up very late. Usually come early, but today it was the last one to be uploaded

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Good ending but wish they would show what tud decided and see result of that. A few things that could have been better. Hmm another's another serie? Didn't know there's several sequel to Prissana.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right me too. The next series is pretty interesting. N'ek remind of the one young girl that used to play in other lakorns growing up. She look very familiar.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
hope the next series will be interesting as this one. I like the older version of part 3 too so I'll give it a try. But for Jao Sao Anong.. I like this version more than Saranyu version and much more than Johnny version.