Post your desktop!

anan

sarNie Adult
I'm getting bored a little, so i wanted to share my little desktop :p , Geez, mine look like Hiatus Desktop lol.

i like when it's neat & minimalist style...

Firefox, Pidgin messenger & desktop dock shortcuts

3D cube desktop, pretty cool effect :p

My favourite Radio online Karaoke (lyric which match with the song title) & music player : SongBird !!

anan

sarNie Adult
is that the new windows p'anan? look intresting or is it just me? being less nerdy haha
Hello Jojo,
nope, not windows,
I decided to get rid of my Windows Vista and back to my old & favourite OS when i was student in UK: Linux :p lol.
Pretty coOL isn't it ? B)

Dragos

sarNie Egg
nice desktop anan. I'd post mine but it is pretty much windows xp standard or ubuntu standard depending which I boot up.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
your desktop is so KOOL

mines is plain.. and i have so much stuff on my comp.. my sis fills everythang >_<..

bg.. hehe.. lee jun ki.. from iljimae.. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites

Gotta love Ja-dou! XD (it was tough to create a wallpaper 'cause it was a tarot card or poster)

*whoa, this is my 3,000th post.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just realized my Desktop is freaking messy and loaded with crap LOL I have to much stuff I need to slim it down some ^__-" surprisingly it doesn't lag upon restart or boot up lol

How I had it this morning

How I changed it to during lunch

* I'm super addicted to Warrior's Orochi and the entire Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, Romance of the Three Kingdoms Game LOL Fav Character Sun Shang Xiang x333 SSX x33 LOL

Hahah and all those Icons for the things I visit and work on periodically -.-" damn still gots lots of stuffers to do