Post your desktop!

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
dfemc said:
yeah really.... ^_^  i booked my spot in one of anne's selection of homes way back in the early days...just haven't made my way out of my rented shack yet. maybe we can split anne's one whole house and still feel like we're living in a palace  :D
[post="116241"][/post]​

lol...oh gosh...haha....on the houses subject again ic...haha... yup yup you already booked your spot...haha....still reserved...welcomed anytime na ja..haha... split my whole house uh oh...r u gonna like cut it in half??hahha...j/k...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
awww....is that u lidogurl? ur so pretty! i'll post mines up 2moro...
[post="116589"][/post]​

whatever gurl....im not as pretty as u...=)...oh, love ur desktop....wish i lived there...=) :)

noungning

Heartless
lol... i think i'd make it in one section!!! hahah yeah lets convert her whole house into a duplex lol!!! hahah gosh golly yeah i think i might start walking to annee's state to live at her house heheheh!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
how do you get a screen shot of your desktop? How do you do a screen shot in general? lol. I soooo need to learn.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
to get a screen shot... just press the button on your keyboard that says "Print Screen/SysRq".... it should be located at the top of the "insert, home, page up, delete, end, page down" buttons...

after you pressed that... you can paste in a editing program like photoshop and do stuff with it...

here's my current wallpaper... i created it myself...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
okay....thanks sunstar....

here's mine....i didnt make it....you know who you are.

my friends are prescious to me....^_^

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Here's mine. I'm surprised I haven't changed it lately. 'Cause i usually change it every 2 weeks or so.

Click on thumbnail for bigger view.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No wallpaper here just the simple thing that came with the pc.... can't seem to find "The One" lmfao =x lol hahahaha ..... maybe taebin gets the special honor.... lol ... but lemme show ya'll what they use to be....

The Last One Before I Restored My Pc

SunStar

sarNie Elites
koishii said:
Mine... Darvil's icons look like a battleship thing LOL!

[post="6033"][/post]​
MY SISTER WOULD DIE TO HAVE YOUR DESKTOP!!! SHE'S SUCHA INUYASHA/KAGOME FREAK!!!! :lmao:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oops...forgot to post mine... i created it myself... i was into the fairy/fantasy/enchanted forest theme...LOL