Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ploy doesnt have the thick accent, but "nice to meeting you" is very incorrect! as much as chemical. lol
LOL chemical. I swear every time "relationship" and "chemical" comes up, I just have to crack up :lol:

Maybe the lakorn is trying too hard to be funny but not to the point of hilariousness. I find it funny, just have someone watch it with you. My sisters and I like to joke about what we are watching and it makes it 10 times funnier lol... :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaaaa yea when i watch somethin w/ my mama it's much more funny than it really is. even if da lakorn aint supposed to be funny LOL

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
im actually kynda dissapointed. i was really looking forward to this one, but its not even funny. i luv por but he sucks. lol. his supan accent is more like thai-indian. for reals.
Lucky thing then I don't know Thai language - so I'm not bothered by the accents B) (but I can understand what you're saying as here we have people from different states talking in different accents so when our local dramas use actors/actresses who're not fluent in that accent or slang, it so irritates me too <_< )

Btw - I like Por and Ploy here ... I think they fit their characters well. But their chemistry remains to be seen (Oh well, I've just finished Episode 2 on wishboniko's channel - hopefully it'll get better! ;) )

the only thing worth watching is the little kid. makes me wonder if he really has an accent or hes just that great!
Hey - Thai lakorns always have talented kids. I've noticed that for some time ... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know there's alot of talented kids but sadly most aren't known when they are older. :(

Same here. I don't understand Thai either so there accents don't bother me, Hahaa. :p

Sassy

sarNie Egg
you girls are lucky you dont hafta hear how awful the accents are used in this lakorn! lol. i really dont understand why they thought the accent would make it funnier. oh well, i can go on and on... still gonna watch it cus its por :) but i do hope it gets better!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
LOL chemical. I swear every time "relationship" and "chemical" comes up, I just have to crack up :lol:

Maybe the lakorn is trying too hard to be funny but not to the point of hilariousness. I find it funny, just have someone watch it with you. My sisters and I like to joke about what we are watching and it makes it 10 times funnier lol... :loool:
Haha when i was watching the clip, i was like hey she sounds pretty good then she said " nice to meeting you" i was like, ohhh i know what everyones on abt now! haha. Aw well its better than some people who live in western countries and still can't speak english properly ahaha :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
you girls are lucky you dont hafta hear how awful the accents are used in this lakorn! lol. i really dont understand why they thought the accent would make it funnier. oh well, i can go on and on... still gonna watch it cus its por :) but i do hope it gets better!
u know i haven't heard da supan accent til i watched dat ann/pepper comedy lakorn. i was only familiar w/ the chiang mai and southern and central thailand dialects. so i don't know what the supan accent is supposed to sound like but i can tell dat them actors aint fluent in it lol it just don't come out naturally

da lil boy is so CUUTE dat was funny as hell when he was like u talking to ur husband?? LOL hahahahaa

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i say i was going to give this a try and i finially did. it's pretty good so far. funny and cute too.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just done watching episode 2. I somewhat feel like this lakorn is kinda dragging a bit. But I love the kid that plays Por's son. He's sooooo cute and adorable with the accent. And he's crushing on Ploy too. Heehee. But I do love the encounter's between Por and Ploy. Can't wait til she finds out that he's really "Poo Yai Lee" not just the "chao baan"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO oh my GOODNESS da look on por's face when ploy thought she met the real poo yai lee was HILARIOUS hahaaaaaa and dat old man just kept going aww lorr?? LOL hahaaaaaa

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sometimes I feel like I am watching a ch7 lakorn when I watching this. I expected more especially from Ploy's attire. I was hoping something like Janie in Yok Lai Mek lmao.

But from episode 3 ending preview of episode 4 seems like she finally caught that stupid Dick in bed with someone else and she will be returning back to the countryside and then romance will start to blossoming lol Anyways I don't really like it when the pra ek lies about his idenity vice versa with the nang ek.

The little boy is hilarious. I love all his part, more than Por and Ploy. He is so adorable too!!! Poor little boy was used by Ma. LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
pued is sooooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE i loved dat part when ploy was talkin to tui on da phone when she was first in suphan and he goes are u talking to ur husband?? w/ wide eyes LOL at was hilarious haha he is soo cute

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I never really understood the difference between Pua and Samee

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it's not good to call somebody ur pua when ur not officially married to dem it means he already got under ur skirt LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol it's not good to call somebody ur pua when ur not officially married to dem it means he already got under ur skirt LOL
So "samee" is when they are officially married lol...

okay so does that apply to wife too?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Por's son is SOOO CUTE! and such a goood actor :D aww, ploy is gettin on my nerves.. shes too obsessed with tui. -.- but i enjoy watching this lakorn :) relaxing!