Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Whoah Nikki - you're on a roll! ^_^ I'm having trouble catching up ... (And I still haven't started watching Rak Leh Saneh Luang :p )

nikki1786

LizQuen
im planning to watch that lakorn once it reaches 8 or 10 episodes... so that it will not leave me hanging when watching the lakorn. LOL

re-edit:
im planning to make at least 5 mv's... :p you can still catch up.
it takes me awhile to do some MV as well. plus, i wanna see some fan mv's... XD

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
NoyV, you're organizing the thread for this lakron, right ? Can you also put up the links to the interview with the cast ? Here are the links.
wishboniko has uploaded interview with the cast on Star Stage. Here are the links.

Star Stage Break 1

Star Stage Break 2

Star Stage Break 3

Star Stage Break 4 (Final)

Pued's cute - as usual. ^_^
And I think wishboniko has also uploaded Official MVs (with subs) on her channel but I haven't watched 'em yet. Maybe you also put up the links to them too ? Thx! ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
im planning to watch that lakorn once it reaches 8 or 10 episodes... so that it will not leave me hanging when watching the lakorn. LOL
Boy, I haven't got the time to watch! In fact, now I need to go down and start preparing dinner! :wacko:

re-edit:
im planning to make at least 5 mv's... :p you can still catch up.
it takes me awhile to do some MV as well. plus, i wanna see some fan mv's... XD
How I wish I know how to MVs (I'm rather techignoramous, see ... :p ). Anyway, keep up the good work! B)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Just incase you guys didn't know. The little boy in here has an upcoming lakorn already! :D He's on a roll already! Ha. But his new lakorn is for CH7, it's called Wan Jai... Yai Tharng Dao w/ Por Nattawat & Pang Orinja. :) It's a romantic comedey, looks corny though. :p Haha. But I'm going to watch anyways since I love the cast: Por, Pang, Ying Ployapas & the little boy. :) What is his name anyways??! Lol.

Here's the clip to his interview new lakorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtSeHoVxY7s

*Credit SPICYFORUMNET

fun

Expired Sarnie
I used to like Por N... but now I just can't seem to watch his lakorn. His name is Richard.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
NoyV, you're organizing the thread for this lakron, right ? Can you also put up the links to the interview with the cast ? Here are the links.
Done and thanks for giving me the links.

I've always wonder what Pued's real name was. Thanks FUN! I'll surely check out that lakorn! Hahaha. Thanks Amy!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just incase you guys didn't know. The little boy in here has an upcoming lakorn already! :D He's on a roll already! Ha. But his new lakorn is for CH7, it's called Wan Jai... Yai Tharng Dao w/ Por Nattawat & Pang Orinja. :) It's a romantic comedey, looks corny though. :p Haha. But I'm going to watch anyways since I love the cast: Por, Pang, Ying Ployapas & the little boy. :) What is his name anyways??! Lol.

Here's the clip to his interview new lakorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtSeHoVxY7s

*Credit SPICYFORUMNET
Oh, thanks for the info! I'm trying to stream the clip now but somehow the line is slow (well, actually I'm downloading 3 clips from YT now so that's part of the reason :p ).

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh, thanks for the info! I'm trying to stream the clip now but somehow the line is slow (well, actually I'm downloading 3 clips from YT now so that's part of the reason :p ).
Okay, I've watched the clip. ^_^ Hey, Por N is kinda cute - I don't think I've seen him before.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I finally decided to give this lakorn a try and I must say I really liked it. It's not easy for me to find a decent light heart lakorn without the typical dynamics involving slap/kiss and revenge. Por and Ploy acted their roles very well and I totally love little Pued! He's the cutest!

vaheeza

sarNie Egg
I want to ask about thailand drama whose title Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma ? What made his version is different, with the same title ? Actor and actress who ever played this drama ? Which was played by Anan and Bussakorn it with this title, or with a different title ? Please help me, because i was looking for previous version. And who is the full name of Anan and Bussakorn ?