Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao! That was what I thought too. Lol. Morn & Dick should hook up since she is so caring for him and such. :rolleyes: She's toooo nice, what a wealking. She irritates me so much, Grrr!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Omg! Love those wallies, look like real ones form CH3 official site! :wub:
i havent seen the official wallpapers though. but i guess the theme of the wallpaper
was just like the teaser... that has green background with chibi-anime of buffalo.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I am not that addicted but it is the only lakorn where I am actually constant with it.

Aon and Fon lakorn, I love it but not addicted I can wait a week or so since it airs daily.
Wier and Pinky... well it is hard for me to watch a Pinky lakorn but I like Wier.
Great and Chom lakorn, I like it a lot but not to happy about the pra ek lol... I am on the hunt for Korean dramas.
I am surprise I am watching Ching Chang. I find Exact lakorn super annoying yet some are very entertaining. Ching Chang is full of drama among sisters. They are all pathetic :lol: but I find myself enjoying it.
I stop watching Aum and Noon lakorn (not intentionally) but I am picking up on it tonight.
I am on and off with Thun and Sara lakorn.
Rook Kard... well... I might put my side difference away and watch it. I still need to finish the first sequel since the action was too corny for me... I try not to judge it on the action... but it was really turning me off... And I am an action flick chick...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm inlove w/ this lakorn, Lol. Along w/ Lah Pee Porb, Hua Jai Rai Mon La Pid & Ruk Tae Gae Dai. :wub: They're all relazxing, entertaining, funny & cute lakorns. Keep my mind busy, Lol. Seem like I'm watching alot of lakorns that not alot of people are but I enjoy PYLGNM, LPP, HJRMLP & RTGD all. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm inlove w/ this lakorn, Lol. Along w/ Lah Pee Porb, Hua Jai Rai Mon La Pid & Ruk Tae Gae Dai. :wub: They're all relazxing, entertaining, funny & cute lakorns. Keep my mind busy, Lol. Seem like I'm watching alot of lakorns that not alot of people are but I enjoy PYLGNM, LPP, HJRMLP & RTGD all. :D

actually... i tried to watch the raw videos of this lakorn... then i have to go back to wishy to see the subs.
i kinda skip it when it's Thum and Dick's scene already... heheehehe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I'm just watching it w/ subs and dl that thai version so I can make mvs :p Haven't start creating any yett though too busy w/ HJRMLP & LPP.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nikki, I also FF through Dick scenes too. He is too annoying! LOL As for Morn, I can watch her but with Dick I have to skip. They are too perfect for each other. When will she see the light, maybe toward the end? LOL I like Maprang. She is good at being Thum. She makes me laugh when she talks. It's sassy and cute.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Lolz. Ditto. Maprang does the same for me! It's kinda wierd to see her crushing on Por in her since they were siblings in JSBR. :p But I like her role in here she ain't too bitchy like all nang'rais. She is sooo sassy & halarious ^^ Hahaa.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
my another Ploy and Por artwork. a set of wallpapers of my "Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma" version and 1 banner.
Great work, Nikki! Por actually look very handsome here B)

Can u make one with the buffalo drawing and all - I love Howling Dog Creek and their ocupants! ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Well I am not that addicted but it is the only lakorn where I am actually constant with it.
I'll have to thank wishy for being so fast with subbing. I don't like watching lakorns without subs and then go back to subbed ones - I'd rather wait for subbed version even though it kills me at times! (Case in point "Seu Ruk Chai Yai Olawon" :spin: )

I like this a lot - probably coz I think Por and Ploy fit their characters well. I've never watched Por in full action before (I've tried watching "King Kaew Kar Fark" but somehow could never get into it yet. Will give it another go some day ;) ). And the boy Pued is a BLAST! (Where did they get him ? He's seriously cute!). I don't think I've watched a lakorn with a village as main location before - or at least with p'ek as Phoo Yai :D . And also I like the fact that Ploy and Tui's characters here do not remind me of their roles in "Botan Gleep Sudtai". (I was afraid of that before). Now I'm wondering how am I supposed to 'hate' Ploy in "Namtan Mai". :D

Wier and Pinky... well it is hard for me to watch a Pinky lakorn but I like Wier.
Oohh - I'm watching it now. I've never watched Pinky before (not because of that disastrous thing with Aum or anything - I don't really care about actors' personal lives actually). I can say that I LOVE WEIR now!! :wub: (Or at least his character Thot ^_^ ). I've never seen him before too - well, he's in "Dang Duang Haruthai" right ? I've tried watching it but since I'm not too sure whether the subbing will continue, I've decided to wait and see first). Love their chemistry there - and waiting patiently for StarsSubbingTeam to do their fine job.

The rest - no Eng subs right ? Which means, it's a no go for me :(

P/S : I've started watching "Shining Inheritance" - thanks partly to your siggy, fun! :) (I've heard about it for some time but never really felt inclined to 'hunt' for it. Finally did a few days ago. ^_^ )

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ha. I wonder where they got PUED too, Lol. He's sooo adorable, this is the first lakorn I've seen him in. I like the little girl that plays as Ploy when they were younger too, she's so sassy and bratty and cute in her role. :p Lol. Ploy always change vice versa nang'ek roles then nang'rai roles. She does well as n'rai and nang'ek though. :) Makes it hard for me to hate her when she is n'rai. :p Lol. I really liked her before she even became nang'ek too. My first lakorn I watched of her was Roy Leh Sanae Rai w/ Tik & Aom. :p That lakorn was w/ CH5. I don't know why Ploy doesn't work for their channel anymore?! It'd be so awesome if she still did so she can work w/ CH5 praeks! :D