Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like this a lot - probably coz I think Por and Ploy fit their characters well. I've never watched Por in full action before (I've tried watching "King Kaew Kar Fark" but somehow could never get into it yet. Will give it another go some day ;) ). And the boy Pued is a BLAST! (Where did they get him ? He's seriously cute!). I don't think I've watched a lakorn with a village as main location before - or at least with p'ek as Phoo Yai :D . And also I like the fact that Ploy and Tui's characters here do not remind me of their roles in "Botan Gleep Sudtai". (I was afraid of that before). Now I'm wondering how am I supposed to 'hate' Ploy in "Namtan Mai". :D
Talking about Namtan Mai, I am so seriously impatient but what can I do but just wait LOL... It will be easy for me to 'hate' Ploy... she is so good at nang rai that you can't possible hate to love her. Roy Lae Sanae Rai was also my first lakorn with Ploy. I instantly like her as a nang rai. LOL I know I was afraid that I might not like it because I really did like their relationship in Botan Gleep Sudthai... but got to admit Tui is a good actor. I literally am annoyed by him. That is just how great he is and when he plays the lovable character, he is such a sweetie. I hope he gets those sweet roles again LOL

Oohh - I'm watching it now. I've never watched Pinky before (not because of that disastrous thing with Aum or anything - I don't really care about actors' personal lives actually). I can say that I LOVE WEIR now!! :wub: (Or at least his character Thot ^_^ ). I've never seen him before too - well, he's in "Dang Duang Haruthai" right ?
Yeah he was in DDH. Same here, I 'tend to not try' :lol: to care about celebrities' personal life but as it gets publicize, I itch in wanting more. lol

P/S : I've started watching "Shining Inheritance" - thanks partly to your siggy, fun! :) (I've heard about it for some time but never really felt inclined to 'hunt' for it. Finally did a few days ago. ^_^ )
mahsuri1284, how do you like it so far. The first few episode is sort of slow but you will definitely love Lee Seung Ki who plays as Hwan. I got Ceci into it. Every time it comes up, I can't keep my mouth shut.

Nikki you are on a roll with Por and Ploy artworks. I like them all.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
slow you say.. fun lmao.. i guess that's why i didnt continue with that drama yet but... oooo soo bin is just too.. :wub: xp..

nikki has the fever thats why lol..

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Roy Lae Sanae Rai was also my first lakorn with Ploy. I instantly like her as a nang rai.
RLSR was shown on TV here years ago - I think not long after it came out on Thai TV. I noticed it back then but couldn't watch as it was shown at noon when I was at work. I think the TV station was targetting housewives or something. :p So I didn't get to follow it. Anyway, I've watched a bit on AnothaiDara' channel - Ploy looked soooo young then! She was on Ch. 5 ? But now she's on Ch. 3, yeah ? Does that mean she cannot appear on Ch. 5 lakorns ? (Actually I have foggy ideas about how actors/actresses work on which channel and how they get signed with a lakorn etc. Do they have to be signed to certain channel and appear there only ? I've seen Tik on Ch. 5 with Aom but he also appeared in "Kaew Tah Pee" with Cherry - that's on Ch. 3 right ? Emmm - confusing! :spin: )

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL I know I was afraid that I might not like it because I really did like their relationship in Botan Gleep Sudthai... but got to admit Tui is a good actor. I literally am annoyed by him. That is just how great he is and when he plays the lovable character, he is such a sweetie. I hope he gets those sweet roles again LOL
Yup - Dick is soooooo annoying .. he's a great p'rai! :D I'm beginning to like Tui as an actor. I've always liked actors who can play different roles and not get stuck with similar roles only. Oh, has he ever been a p'ek ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are freelancer actors and actresses. Some have contract. Depending on their contract, they must only work for a certain channel or production. I am not sure if Ploy has a contract with Ch3... I guess with some freelancer, they just like to stick with 1 channel... If Ploy doesn't have a contract with Ch3 then I am assuming so.

Julie, it does get better. When Hwan changes, that when it gets better. Well, he slowly changes and that is what got me so addicted to it. When he changes, he changes. LOL you got to watch the cave scene with the four of them. That scene was probably one of my favorite. There isn't too much romance going on tho =( but lots of cute scenes.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
mahsuri1284, how do you like it so far. The first few episode is sort of slow but you will definitely love Lee Seung Ki who plays as Hwan. I got Ceci into it. Every time it comes up, I can't keep my mouth shut.
I like it so far (haven't been following K-dramas much lately - tried watching Boys Over Flowers but stopped at Episode 6 and yet to continue :p ). I did follow Iljimae on TV and liked it a lot.

Just finished Episode 3. Errmm - isn't Hwan that rich spoilt brat who hit the manager at his grandma's shop ? Arrgggh - I don't like him (and his hair for that matter!). But he's gonna improve right ? I like the other guy, the one who keeps helping Eun Sung. Is Hwan gonna end up with Eun Sung ? (Wait, I don't want spoilers! ;) ). Eun Sung's stepmom is so mean!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^LOL I also stopped at episode 6 on Boys Before Flowers. I don't know why even though Lee Min Ho is a hottie! :drool:

Yeah he will change. That is when you will start liking him. At first I was iffy about Lee Seung Ki, but you will end up loving him. I love the grandmother. Even though her grandchildren treat her like shit, she still wants what is best for them. I love how she doesn't give in. She even told them if they didn't like living with her, then move out. I love how she made them work if they want to stay in the house. Yeah her step mother is a evil B*&^%... LOL but you probably hate her step sister more. She is pathetic! She may appear innocent in the beginning but once she starts lying, you just want to strangle her. Like mother like daughter. LOL okay see, I told you that if I get into the topic, I will keep on talking.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki you are on a roll with Por and Ploy artworks. I like them all.
yeah :wub:
im planning to make a FAN MV soon too... :)

slow you say.. fun lmao.. i guess that's why i didnt continue with that drama yet but... oooo soo bin is just too.. :wub: xp..

nikki has the fever thats why lol..
*hides* LOL im still gonna make more... XD

Nice works, Nikki :) Love the banner (may I use it ?). The wp is lovely too - just that I'm not into that shade of green.
yeah sure... im posting it because i wanna share my artworks also... :)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
There are freelancer actors and actresses. Some have contract. Depending on their contract, they must only work for a certain channel or production. I am not sure if Ploy has a contract with Ch3... I guess with some freelancer, they just like to stick with 1 channel... If Ploy doesn't have a contract with Ch3 then I am assuming so.
I think Ploy is probably contracted w/ CH3 now. I've only seen her w/ CH5 once which was RLSR.
Oohh - thanks for explaining. It's probably something like TVB in Hong Kong, I suppose (uh, I don't have much clue about that either! :p ) We don't have that here. As far as I know, actors here are freelancers and they're usually contracted to act in dramas and not to particular production house or TV stations.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^LOL I also stopped at episode 6 on Boys Before Flowers. I don't know why even though Lee Min Ho is a hottie! :drool:
LOL what a coincidence! Now what happened there in Ep. 6 -- I can't remember now :p Uh, I think I might be the odd one out here as I don't think Lee Min Ho is hot ... shocking, eh :D (Hot K-drama actor for me is that guy in "Oh Su Jung vs Karl/Get Karl!", "Couple or Trouble" and "Single Dad In Love" but I could never finish any of his dramas. And I can't remember his name either :wacko: )

Yeah he will change. That is when you will start liking him. At first I was iffy about Lee Seung Ki, but you will end up loving him.
Ooohh, glad to hear that. But then, that nice guy the restaurant owner is gonna be sooo crushed!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mild soup and spicy curry indeed :lol: Nice description of Thum. LOL

I don't remember in Boy Before Flowers K version either. I just remember that I didn't like it LOL

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Cute! ^_^

Am watching Episode 8 now. Yep, Thum is cute and sassy ... Mild soup and spicy curry indeed :lol:

Haaaaa - Ma is jealous! Awwww - that's the second time he declared he loved her. Sweet! :blush:

How many episodes are there altogether ?
14 episodes
It will end on Aug. 16th.

Actually, they would end on Aug.15th, but this lakorn has got high rating, so they extended it a little more.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
14 episodes
It will end on Aug. 16th.

Actually, they would end on Aug.15th, but this lakorn has got high rating, so they extended it a little more.
I think this lakorn get higher rating than the others currently airing on CH3 because it goes against Ruk Tae Kae Dai, which is a very poor lakorn, i think.

PYLKNM is quite good after all. I hope it will grab the chance and climb up to over 10 rating points.