Pom Mai Yark Pen Sai Lub (Master One)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Well the scandle that she created it is not the affect her careers with ch.7 but it will jepodize her's career even she moves to ch.3. Being a third hand in someone marriage is a big issue even though the guy started. She is at fault with him. I live in the US and know that man married to Tanya Tanyare, Pinky lives in Thailand and still messes with him. Yes, that the couple have theirs issue going on but they husband and wife like the Thai proverb said Ling kub fhun they will resolve their issue or if she really needies should wait until he is a free man.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't understand! Why would Pinky want Tanyares's husband? It's hard to believe that someone like Pinky who's young, beautiful and talented would want anything to do with a married man. She can do so much better.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Not everything is about looks. I'm not saying Pinky did anything, but I'm just not on anyone's side about this even though I am often Pinky biased. >_<

Well, if anything, I HOPE this is true! I'd really rather see Pinky with Aum in a lakorn together. <3
I don't think their past relationship will affect anything since they ended off with everything resolved. They've even been to the same events together and look comfortable standing side by side. :)

I hope it'll be a drama-drama.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i have a hard time believing Pinky would have something going on with a married man either. i think some news/source we read or see sometimes is not like what it looks. for people who have their mind set already that Pinky's guility no matter what she say or how much she explains it won't change their mind. i think misunderstands happen,tanya may misunderstands and think Pinky and her husband have something going on when really they didn't. i'm not defending Pinky, but there is a chance she's the innocent one here and being misunderstands by tanya as well as many people who read/see the news and believe that she's guility without waiting to see hard evidence. Pinky probably doesn't want to talk too much about this news because sick n'tired of all these bad rumors going on about her and the more she talk the more the news won't stop. i want to say in general if people make mistakes and fix it then should be given another chance because nobody is perfect. so whatever i'll focus on Pinky's acting more instead of her scandals news. i don't mind if she and aum pair up, even though i prefer they don't, but like some people say the more you don't want something to happen, it will likely to happen, so i don't care who she pair up with as long as she's nang'ek, i'll wait to watch it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Pinky is young....so sometimes young people do stupid things along the way through life. I have been young once and I have done my fair share of stupid things. With that being said, I think there is something going on there. For once, Pinky has been good about denying things that aren't true. But with this she did not. Tanya said, she did defend Pinky at first...only later on did she said she'll not defend Pinky like the first time.

Pinky asked for people not to judge her. Though, that is like asking the sun to stop shining. She is in the public eye. Everything she does or say will be under a microscope whether she likes it or not. That comes with the territory of being in the "public eye". One negative for being a celebrity. She chose that path so she will have to live with it. There are celebrities out there that realized this and tends to think before they act. But there are others that think they are above everything and does what they want then gets offended when the public call them out. They can't have their cake and eat it too.

Hope Pinky learns her lesson. If she comes across a married man next time....there are boundaries she needs not to cross. She's young and beautiful...and life goes on.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
from recent news Pinky's mom said Pinky haven't decide yet if she will continue the contract with ch7 or not. they will wait till july to decide (when she come back after done film movies in india) and the news about her and aum pairing up is not true. she didn't talk with ch3 about lakorns. and Pinky did come out and said clearly that she had nothing going on with tanya's husband. and if she were someone's mistress she won't be working like she is doing right now (filming movies in India,practice to go on a concert with p'bird, play lakorns etc. and paying off her house mortgage etc.) so there is two side of the stories and up to the readers to decide who is telling the truth and who they will believe. but i give Pinky credit because there is no 100% evidence that she and tanya's husband had something going on either. i feel sorry for Pinky because people insult her so much which is unfair and she and her family is devastated with this news. and i think the reason she come out and speak late is she has her own reasons for it. i think people have their own reasons to do things that others don't understand. even though she come out late to speak her side of story but she explain clear that is the important part.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
from recent news Pinky's mom said Pinky haven't decide yet if she will continue the contract with ch7 or not. they will wait till july to decide (when she come back after done film movies in india) and the news about her and aum pairing up is not true. she didn't talk with ch3 about lakorns. and Pinky did come out and said clearly that she had nothing going on with tanya's husband. and if she were someone's mistress she won't be working like she is doing right now (filming movies in India,practice to go on a concert with p'bird, play lakorns etc. and paying off her house mortgage etc.) so there is two side of the stories and up to the readers to decide who is telling the truth and who they will believe. but i give Pinky credit because there is no 100% evidence that she and tanya's husband had something going on either. i feel sorry for Pinky because people insult her so much which is unfair and she and her family is devastated with this news. and i think the reason she come out and speak late is she has her own reasons for it. i think people have their own reasons to do things that others don't understand. even though she come out late to speak her side of story but she explain clear that is the important part.
dont worry teedee i agree with u too. :lol:

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^me too. i don't know why people are bashing out only on pinky thought. it takes two hand to clap you know. this is mistake on all party. the husband for meeting pinky, pinky for meeting him, and the wife for not making things clear with her husband before bashing it out on pinky.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tanya would never leave her husband. He may be ugly and a dirtbag but by all means those are not the qualities Tanya seemed to care about...because money speak volumes. Pinky does what she wants to do. She is an adult. Of course, there is two sides to the story. So far, none has denied anything. I'm not saying it's wrong to befriend a married man. But the boundaries are there. I guess, I am not one of those bias fan. No matter how I love the star...I will only see them as human being beneath all that. And human makes mistakes. Small or big they are still that.

The stars are to entertain me, I don't take any of them seriously. Because behind those pretty faces and smiles of theirs who knows what they hide in their pretty little closets. As mentioned before, Pinky will learn a great lesson from all this. She's young and if she's a fast learner she'll remember a few pointers. Don't put yourself in a position where you have to defend and cry in public for something that you say...you did not do.

:blush: Looking forward to seeing her bollywood movie. She looks beautiful in those clothes. :blush:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
well for me i really do want to see her with other actor but at the same time
im so sad too because i want her to have another one with new...if she do decide to move
then i will never see her and new together again...it so sad...but at he same time i hope she
do not sign contract and just become a free agent...that would be cool if she does become a free
agent...but yeah i really dont want to see her leave channel 7 yet...i hope and pray to see her with
channel 7 or if not just become a free agent...praying praying praying.......lol...

Iya

sarNie Adult
i hope she'll either stay with ch 7 or become a free agent. i still want to see her with the ch 7 cast.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree i want Pinky to either continue with ch7 or become a free agent. but not many actress can be a free agent and still have a lot of works though. the company/channel always want the actress/actor to sign a contract with them and then they will give the actor/actress continous lakorns. example like Joy Siriluk she became a free agent and we don't get to see a lot of her lakorns. so i think Pinky will either continue with ch7 or go sign a contract with ch3. but no matter what decision she make i'll wait to watch her lakorns. but with ch3 there is many actors i want to see her work with such as Por Thrisadee,Ken,Nadej,Dan Worrawech,Great,Boy Pakorn,Tui AF,Rome etc. but with ch7 i only want to see her reunite with Weir again. so if she go to ch3 it's not so bad but hope she get a lot of lakorns to play like she did in ch7 though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share Pinky recent interview for people who can read Thai. she answer all the rumors+news about her. i'm glad she answer clear about every news because many people said she didn't answer clearly before. but even though she answer clear there are still people who don't believe her so like i use to say for people who have their mind set already that she's guility no matter how much she explain it won't matter to them. but i agree like Pinky said in her interview before people make up their mind they should listen to both sides first to be fair.

พิ้งกี้' ลั่นไม่คิดเป็นเมียน้อยใคร !!!

กำลังเป็นสาวที่สื่ออยากจะเจอตัวมากที่สุดในขณะนี้ สำหรับนางเอกสาวตาสวย พิ้งกี้-สาวิกา ไชยเดช หลังจากที่เธอตกเป็นข่าวฮือฮาว่าเป็นมือที่ 3 เขย่าขาเตียงนางเอกรุ่นพี่ ธัญญ่า-ธัญญาเรศ และสามี ร.ท.สัณชัย เองตระกูล วันนี้สาวพิ้งกี้จะมาเปิดใจเคลียร์ทุกข่าว ตั้งแต่เรื่องดังกล่าวไปจนถึงเรื่องที่มีข่าวว่าเธอจะย้ายไปอยู่ช่อง 3

***ช่วงนี้เป็นยังไงบ้าง เรื่องการทำงานที่อินเดีย

การ ทำงานที่อินเดียก็ไปมาประมาณ 2-3 อาทิตย์ ก็ถือว่านานเหมือนกัน ตอนแรกที่ไปเนี่ยก็กำหนดเอาไว้ว่าเดือนกว่า แต่พอดีผู้กำกับต้องไปเอกซเรย์สมอง เพราะเคยตกรถมอเตอร์ไซค์ งานที่โน่นก็เลยต้องเลื่อนไป กี้ก็เลยกลับมาก่อน แต่ว่าการทำงานกี้ก็ได้ทำมา สเต็ปหนึ่งแล้วคือ การเต้นแล้วก็ร้องเพลง ถือว่าเป็นการนำร่องที่ยากพอสมควร แล้วต่อไปก็คงยากกว่าเดิมขึ้นอีก เพราะจะเป็นเรื่องของการแอ๊คติ้งแล้ว

***เห็นต้องมีเต้นด้วย

ใช่ ๆ มันไม่ใช่แค่ไปเล่นละครอย่างเดียว จากที่เราเคยเล่นหนังเล่นละครก็ถือว่ายากแล้ว เพราะภาษาที่เราพูดก็เป็นภาษาอื่น เรายังต้องไปเต้นอะไรที่มันเป็นแนวอินเดียนสไตล์จริง ๆ ต้องไปวิ่งบนภูเขา

***การทำงานที่นั่นกับที่นี่แตกต่างกันมากแค่ไหน

เราเป็นคนต่างชาติ เขาก็จะไม่รู้จักเราเลยว่าใครคือ “พิ้งกี้” การที่เราจะไปที่นู่น ทั้งผู้กำกับและทีมงานอีกหลายร้อยคน เขาก็จะมองว่าเราจะไหวมั้ย เราจะเป็นยังไง การทำงานทุกวันนอกจากจะอดทน เราต้องตั้งใจมากกว่า 100% พักปุ๊บต้องซ้อมต้องคิดเรื่องงานตลอด ทำ งานหนักและเหนื่อยมาก อยากจะร้องไห้มาก เราเต้นกลางแดดตอนเที่ยงวัน คัตแล้วคัตอีก เพราะเขาจะถ่ายหลายมุม เพื่อเลือกมุมที่สวยที่สุด เราก็จะต้องเต้นให้เพอร์เฟกต์ที่สุด ทุกครั้ง ถามว่ามีท้อมั้ย ท้อนะ เต้นทีฝุ่นเข้าหน้า เต้นจนขาถลอก วันแรกที่ไปทำงานก็มีประจำเดือนอีก ปวดท้องมาก แต่พอแอ๊ค ชั่นเราก็ต้องยิ้มสู้

***อยู่ที่เมืองไทยพิ้งกี้ก็เป็นนางเอกระดับต้น ๆ แต่พอไปที่นั่นเหมือนเป็นเด็กใหม่ เขาดูแลเราดีมั้ย

พอ ขึ้นชื่อว่าเป็นนางเอก ทุกคนก็จะให้เกียรติเรามีคนดูแล ซึ่งอาจจะดูแลมากกว่าที่นี่ด้วยซ้ำ เขาบอกเราว่าอยู่ที่เมืองไทยมีบอดี้การ์ดมั้ย เขาบอกว่าเราควรจะมีบอดี้การ์ดดูแลเรา 2 คน เวลาไปเดินห้างอย่าให้คนเข้าถึงตัวเราได้ นั่นคือสิ่งที่เขาวางไว้ เราก็บอกว่าไม่เป็นไรหรอก อยู่เมืองไทยมีแค่คนขับรถก็พอ แต่ถ้าอยู่ที่นั่นสมมุติมีผลงานออกมาแล้ว เราจะเป็นอีกแบบหนึ่งไปเลย คือ อุตสาหกรรมหนังที่นั่นมันใหญ่ ไม่ว่าหนังจะดังหรือไม่ดังเราเปรี้ยงแน่นอน เพราะคนจะรอดู

***อย่างนี้พิ้งกี้กดดันมั้ย

พยายามที่จะตัดแรงกดดันที่มี อย่างตอนอยู่เมืองไทย กี้ก็กดดันนะ เพราะคนหาว่าเราเป็น “นาธาน 2” ตอนนั้นกี้พยายามไม่รับฟังข่าวสาร เราคิดว่าเราไปเพื่อทำงาน ไปทำงานที่อินเดียเงินก็ไม่ได้เยอะ เราไปเพื่อเอาประสบการณ์ เรื่องชื่อเสียงจะไปได้ไกลแค่ไหนก็ค่อยว่ากัน อีกอย่างที่กี้หนักใจคือเรื่องภาษา ช่วงที่ไปถ่ายทำก่อนหน้านี้ เรายังถ่ายแค่ซีนเต้น แต่หลังจากนี้จะต้องถ่ายบทพูดแล้ว กี้ต้องทำงานอย่างหนัก พยายามจำบท

***ทิศทางการทำงานโอเคหรือเปล่า

อยู่ที่นั่นกี้ได้ทำอะไรที่ยังไม่เคยทำทั้งหมดในชีวิตเราเลย เป็นบทบาทที่ดีมาก ๆ ก็ต้องรอดูกันว่าจะเป็นอย่างไร

***ถ้ากระแสตอบรับดี กี้จะอยู่ที่นั่นเลยมั้ย

ทาง ทีมงานอยากให้กี้ไปอยู่ที่นั่นเลย ให้ทิ้งเมืองไทยไปเลย เพราะเขารู้อยู่แล้วว่าเราไปอยู่ที่นั่นต้องประสบความสำเร็จในจุดหนึ่งอยู่ แล้ว แต่สำหรับตัวกี้เองรู้สึกว่าที่นั่นมันไม่ใช่บ้านเรา ยังไงที่นี่ก็คือบ้านเรา เราจะทำอะไรก็ได้สบายใจ แต่ที่นั่นถ้าผลตอบรับดีก็อาจจะกลับไปทำอะไรสักอย่าง แต่ยังพูดอะไรไม่ได้ ขอดูเรื่องของอนาคตก่อน

***ช่วงที่กี้ไม่อยู่ก็มีข่าวว่ากี้จะย้ายไปช่อง 3

ข่าว เยอะมาก ถึงขั้นแบบว่าที่ช่อง 3 วางละครให้กี้เล่นกับพี่อั้ม-อธิชาติ ชุมนานนท์ แล้ว ข่าวเยอะจนแบบ ตัวกี้ยังไม่รู้เรื่องเลย ต้องโทรฯถามแม่ตลอด งงมาก แต่ ตอนนี้บอกได้เลยว่าสัญญากี้กับช่อง 7 เหลืออีก 2 เดือน ตอนนี้ก็ยังเล่นอยู่กับช่อง 7 และในอนาคตก็จะเล่นกับช่อง 7 ด้วย ส่วนช่อง 3 กี้ยังไม่ได้ไป แต่ถ้าหมดสัญญาแล้วกี้ก็อาจจะอิสระก็ได้ ถามว่าในอนาคตมีโอกาสไปช่อง 3 มั้ย ก็ไม่แน่ เราก็ไม่ได้ตายตัวอะไรอยู่แล้ว เพราะกี้อยากลองอะไรใหม่ ๆ ถาม ว่าทางช่อง 3 มีมาทาบทามกี้บ้างมั้ย ก็มีคุยบ้าง แต่ตอนนี้กี้ยังมีงานที่อินเดียด้วย ทัวร์คอนเสิร์ตต่างประเทศกับ พี่เบิร์ด-ธงไชย แมคอินไตย์ แล้วก็จะมีละครกับช่อง 7 อีก กี้ขอทำอะไรเป็นอย่าง ๆ ก่อนดีกว่า

***ขอถามถึงข่าวที่กำลังครึกโครมขณะนี้ว่ากี้เป็นมือที่ 3 ระหว่าง พี่เป๊ก-สัณชัย และ ธัญญ่า-ธัญญาเรศ เองตระกูล

รู้จักกับพี่เป๊กมานานแล้ว ตอนไปถ่ายแบบให้กับนิตยสาร “อาร์พีเอ็ม” แต่เพิ่งจะมาสนิทก็ช่วงปลายปีที่แล้ว จริง ๆ พี่เป๊กเหมือนหัวหน้าแก๊ง เขามีน้อง ๆ เยอะมาก กี้ก็เป็นน้องคนหนึ่ง เขาเป็นคนช่วยเหลือคนอื่น กี้ก็สนิทกับเขา ก่อนหน้านี้ก็เคยไปเที่ยวกัน แต่ไปกันหลายคน มีพี่ชายและพี่สะใภ้ของกี้และเพื่อนคนอื่น ๆ อีก กี้จะไม่มีวันไปไหนกับเขาสองต่อสองเพราะเขาก็มีครอบครัวอยู่แล้ว

***งงมั้ยว่าทำไมไปมีข่าวกับเขาได้อย่างไร

จริง ๆ แล้วเรื่องนี้มันละเอียดอ่อนมาก ช่วงที่กี้ไปอินเดียปุ๊บ วันรุ่งขึ้นก็มีข่าวเลย กี้ไม่มีโอกาสแก้ตัวอะไร ยิ่งนานวันยิ่งลาม มีข่าวในอินเทอร์เน็ตแบบแรงมาก กี้ยังรู้สึกว่ามันขนาดนี้เลยเหรอ โอเคข่าวทุกข่าวมันต้องมีมูลความจริง แต่ดันมีการใส่สีเติมแต่งเข้าไปด้วย อ่านแล้วแบบสะเทือนใจมาก กี้อยากจะบอกทุกคนว่า กี้ไม่ได้เป็นเมียน้อยใคร ข่าวออก มาทำนองว่ากี้เป็นเมียน้อย กี้ได้แค่ระบายในเว็บไซต์ของ กี้เอง มันไม่ใช่เรื่องไร้สาระ เป็นเรื่องใหญ่โตมาก แต่กี้อยู่ที่อินเดียก็ต้องทำงาน เปิดอินเทอร์เน็ตอ่านข่าวไปก็ร้องไห้ไป กี้กลับมาถึงกรุงเทพฯได้สักพักแล้วแต่ยังไม่มีโอกาสได้ออกมาพูดเรื่องข่าว คนก็มองว่าทำไมกี้ไม่ออกมาพูด จริง ๆ อยากออกมาพูดมากนะ แต่เพิ่งจะมีคนรู้ว่ากี้กลับมาเลยเชิญเราไปออกงานวันที่ 14 พ.ค.นี้ กี้ก็จะพูดในงานนั้นทีเดียว ก็อยากให้ฟังความสองข้างนะ

***ข่าวสร้างความกระทบกระเทือนใจให้กับครอบครัวมั้ย

มาก ค่ะ ถึงขั้นที่เพื่อนคุณพ่อโทรฯมาถามคุณพ่อว่า ลูกแกไปเป็นเมียน้อยเขาเหรอ กี้ไม่อยากให้พ่อรับรู้ข่าวนี้ อย่างข่าวที่บอกว่าพี่เป๊กซื้อรถให้เนี่ย พ่อถึงกับจะออกโรงเองเลย เขาอยากพูดแทนเรา เขาอยากจะพูดว่ามันมีปัญหาอะไรมากมั้ย รถคันนี้พ่อเป็นคนซื้อให้ลูกเอง เราใช้เงินในครอบครัวเราได้ กี้ก็มีงาน ช่วงนั้นมันลุกลามมาก เราก็ได้แต่นั่งฟังข่าว

***เห็นถึงขั้นจะมีการฟ้องร้องเลย

คือ กี้เรียนมา เราก็รู้ว่าทางนั้นไม่มีสิทธิพาดพิงเรา ก็รอดูต่อไปแล้วกัน คุณแม่พูดไปว่า “จะ” แต่ยังไม่ฟ้อง ก็รอไปแล้วกันว่ามันจะมากกว่านี้มั้ย

*** ล่าสุดก็มีข่าวออกมาว่า พิ้งกี้จะไปเล่นคอนเสิร์ตที่อเมริกากับพี่เบิร์ด พี่ธัญญ่ากับพี่เป๊กก็ไปเที่ยวอเมริกาช่วงนั้นพอดี เลยมีข่าวเมาท์ว่าพิ้งกี้,พี่เป๊กและพี่ธัญญ่าจะไปเคลียร์กันที่นั่น

จริง ๆ อยากจะให้เรื่องเงียบ ๆ ไปนะ กี้ทำทุกอย่างที่ควรจะทำได้ตั้งแต่แรกแล้ว แต่ในเมื่อทุกวันนี้อาจจะยังไม่จบ มันก็คงต้องแสดงความปกป้องศักดิ์ศรีเราบ้าง ถ้ากี้ทำอะไรตามกระบวนการกฎหมายได้กี้ก็จะทำ ส่วนเรื่องจะโทรฯไปเคลียร์กับอีกฝ่ายมั้ย กี้เคลียร์ไปตั้งแต่ช่วงแรก ๆ ที่มีข่าวแล้ว ก็ไม่รู้ว่าต้องแก้อะไรแล้ว

***ช่วงแรก ๆ ที่มีปัญหาพี่เป๊กได้โทรฯมาคุยบ้างหรือเปล่า

ก็มี โทรฯมาอยู่แล้ว เพราะมันหนักสำหรับตัวกี้ พี่เขาก็เป็นห่วงครอบครัวเรา เพราะเราก็มีครอบครัว กี้ก็บอกว่าไม่เป็นไร เดี๋ยวกลับมาเมืองไทยกี้จะบอกพี่ ๆ นักข่าวเอง แต่ด้วยความที่เราอยู่ที่นั่น เราเลยยังพูดอะไรไม่ได้

***ถึงขั้นต้องลดความสนิทกับพี่เป๊กลงมั้ย

ไม่คุยแล้ว เป็นการตัดปัญหา เพื่อความสบายใจของทุกฝ่าย

***ที่ผ่านมากี้ไม่ค่อยมีข่าวเสีย ๆ หาย ๆ แต่จู่ ๆ ก็ตกเป็นข่าวแรงขนาดนี้เสียใจบ้างมั้ย

มัน ทำให้เรารู้สัจธรรมชีวิต ถือว่าทุกข์สุด ๆ ในชีวิต คือต่อไปนี้เราเจออะไรในอนาคตก็คงไม่ท้อ เพราะเราผ่านอะไรแย่ ๆ มาแล้ว คงไม่โทษใคร มันเป็นความเข้าใจผิดกัน เวลาเราเห็นข่าวคนอื่นเราไม่รู้สึกไง แต่พอเราเจอเองเราจุกเลย แต่ก็ยังดีใจที่ยังมีคนให้กำลังใจเรา ก็อยากให้ทุกคนฟังกี้ก่อนแล้วค่อยตัดสินกี้

***เป็นเพราะกี้โสดด้วยหรือเปล่าเลยถูกจับคู่กับคนนั้นคนนี้

ตรงนี้แหละสำคัญ พอเราไปไหนกับใคร คนก็จะโฟกัสตัวเรากับคนที่มีชื่อเสียงทางสังคม ก็คงเป็นเพราะเราโสดเลยโดนแบบนี้ แต่ก็คงโสดแบบนี้ไปอีกพักใหญ่ เพราะยังไม่มีใครเข้ามาเลย อย่างตอนไปทำงานที่อินเดีย เราก็ไม่ได้ออกไปไหน ทำแต่งานตลอด

***เหตุการณ์ที่เกิดขึ้นถือว่าเป็นบทเรียนครั้งใหญ่เลยมั้ย

สอนเยอะเลยนะ ทำให้เราเห็นว่าเวลาคนเราล้ม อาจจะมีคนซ้ำเติม แต่เราต้องอยู่ด้วยกำลังใจ ตอนนั้นกี้ท้อจนไม่อยากอยู่ในวงการบันเทิงเลย เป็นอะไรใครที่ไม่โดนไม่รู้ ตอนนี้ก็ได้แต่รอให้เรื่องมันผ่านไป

เหตุการณ์ ครั้งนี้ถือว่าเป็นมรสุมครั้งใหญ่ในชีวิตของเธอ ก็ขอให้สาวพิ้งกี้ผ่านพ้นเรื่องราวร้าย ๆ ไปได้ด้วยดี ยังไงเสียก็ยังมีคนที่รักและอยากจะให้กำลังใจเธออยู่อย่างแน่นอน ก็ขอให้สู้ต่อไปนะจ๊ะ.

http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/52799.html

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
for people who can't read Thai and want to know about Pinky decision about continue contract with ch7 or not, here is what she said (pardon me if my translation may not be as good)

Q: there is news you will go to ch3?

P: "there is many news they even said ch3 has prepare a lakorn for me and P'Aum Atichart Chomnanorn to play together. i don't even know anything about it. i always have to call my mom about the news. i'm very confuse. right now my contract with ch.7 there is still 2 months left and right now i'll still play with ch7 and in the future i will also still play with ch7. and with ch3 i still won't go, but if my contract is over i may be a free agent. if ask in the future will there be a chance i'll go to ch3, i'm uncertain, nothing is certain anyways. because i want to try something new, if ask did ch3 speak with me yes they did, but right now i still have work in India, concert tour in different countries with P'Bird Thongchai Mcintye and will have a lakorn with ch7 again, i want to do things step by step."

i'm glad she will still play lakorns with ch7 and thinking of being a free agent. will wait to watch her new lakorns, if nothing changes she should come back to Thailand in June and play a new lakorn with ch7.

tinah

sarNie Coma
what is her reason for switching channels anyway? she wouldnt be this popular if channel 7 wasnt promoting her like crazy and giving her ongoing work. is it because they are concentrating too much on pancake

Iya

sarNie Adult
i'm just glaqd pinky is staying in ch 7 and then considering free agent. that means she'll still be acting with ch 7 men either way. :)

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Hopefully this rumour is false and the lakorn won't happen or they change the nang'ek. I don't want to see Pinky with Aum haha. Agree with you guys Pinky should just stay with channel 7 because they don't really have that much nang'ek. Channel 3 already have so much actresses hehe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share pinky's interview clip about her news on may 14:

http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=4495

surprise she said will starred in a stage play,wonder if it's produced by exact. there was news Dome Pakorn Lum said will starred in a stage play with exact, wonder if it's the same play. if so will be so cool to see Pinky+Dome together. and glad she said ch7 has prepare a new lakorn for her. so mean she will come back and play with ch7 but continue the contract or not she haven't decide yet. well no matter what channels she play i will follow and watch her.
and still no matter how clear she answer the questions about the news involve her and tanya+tanya's husband some people still bash out on her. so i say for people who believe tanya no matter how much pinky explain they won't believe her and suck that they won't stop bashing out on pinky either. and not fair that they don't bash out on tanya's husband that much but more on pinky, so i say let time reveal who is telling the truth. but in my opinion i repeat my personal opinion, i believe pinky(and not because i'm her fans but there is not enough evidence to believe that she has something going on with tanya's husband but just rumors going on and tanya come out and give news making assumption of what happen between her husband and pinky without showing proofs that her assumption is true and the people who believe her is not being fair to pinky, i say pinky should file a law suit at the people who wrote and give scandal news about her so in another way will show society she's innocent and get her dignity back and also the vibe i got from pinky and from my gut feelings say pinky's telling the truth) i think tanya misunderstands pinky and the person she should really blame is her husband who is a player because he has known for being a player and flirts with many celebs actress and so i think she becomes aware/paranoid of her husband because of that and now whoever he's close to or friend to any women she think he and that woman have something going on more than just friends. and before she come out and give news she should be positively sure first with proofs to show before bash out on anyone because what she did cause a great deal of emotion devastation for pinky and her family and make a lot of people believe she's guilty and ruin pinky good image as woman, and her good name in thai entertainment has gone down the drain because of this scandal news, just not fair and in general it's not fair just to blame the girl but not your husband. suck for pinky to get bash out on just for being a friend to tanya's husband. which i see nothing wrong with being a friend to a married man and glad she will have no contact with this husband+wife anymore it's just not worth it to keep be friends with them. they create too much trouble for her.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
what is her reason for switching channels anyway? she wouldnt be this popular if channel 7 wasnt promoting her like crazy and giving her ongoing work. is it because they are concentrating too much on pancake

Hey, I think Pancake will not have much promotions like she did before becuz the other day, when my mom was watching her thai ch. on tv., the news came up stating that now aday, there's more newbies and uprising stars ch.7 is trying to bring up, and it seems like Pancake is not the favorite anymore and is not getting more promotions and work in like before...

Pancake simply said..."Am I upset or sad about it? No, I'm not bcuz in the entertainment industry there's ups and downs."