Pom Mai Yark Pen Sai Lub (Master One)

Iya

sarNie Adult
there has been so many newboies lately, so i'm not surprise that they are lossing dramas and productions.. pancake, kwan, win and vier are kinna like the past generation now that i think about it since vill, son, mint, barry, mark are out. but i wouldn't be surprise if the producers start mix and matching the newbies together.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This is Pinky's latest interview concerning her future with CH 7. Credit to dirtii-laundry.net

Your contract with channel 7 is about to end?

“I still have an Indian movie to finish, as for my contract with channel 7 (laughs) I still have two months left, you’ll have to wait and see. But at the end of the year I still have a play and a lakorn. I have one more lakorn with channel 7 that I have to come back and star in after my movie in India. But I don’t know the title of the lakorn yet”

“If you ask if I plan to move channel, can you wait a bit (smiles) right now if you want to know whether it’s going to be channel 3 or channel 7 you will have to wait in two more months. Honestly I’ve been getting offers but there’s been so many in the news like 3-4 of them, I don’t know about it yet. But if I get those roles I would probably take it. As for whether or not I will be a free agent like P’Poh Nattawuth, I don’t know. Let’s wait and see. I can’t predict the future yet”

It appears that Pinky's decision will depend on whether or not she gets those offers from other channels. If she is offered those roles, then she will definitely be moving or at least becoming a free agent. I don't believe she would be playing coy if she was planning on staying with CH 7. I personally think she is leaving CH 7.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea just by reading her interview you can tell she isnt certain to be staying with ch7. when she said she has 1 more lakorn with ch7 its like shes saying its her last one with them. she isnt being loyal by moving to other channel when ch7 have always promoted her like crazy. even if she goes to ch3 she'll be overshadow from all the actresses they have. she should just stay with ch7 cuz shes more suitable with the actors there.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i feel that she should just stay with ch7.. that's her home!!! she wont get that much offer if she moves..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well sometimes taking a risk is better and not as bad as you think. in Pinky's interview she did say want new experiences in many places. some people are tire of their old work place and want a new place to work and want to meet/work with new people/environment. whatever she decide i respect her decision. as long as i get to watch her lakorns i'm happy. i was leveling out for fun the pros and cons between ch7 and ch3 that i think may happen with Pinky.
if she stay with c7--kinda guarantee she will have many continously lakorns to play like she has been having but then mostly get to work with the same actors,producers,directors which can be boring and doesn't improve her skills. and she doesn't get big film lakorns to play like other actress did. she mostly get regular small film lakorns to play. she doesn't really get challenging roles to play that make it a masterpiece work for her that make viewers remember her by. you know the bomb shell role that is the talk of the town example like ann from oum ruk,aff from jam luey ruk. etc..
with ch3--she get to work with many actors, producers,directors, possibly get a challenging role that can be her masterpiece work, a big film lakorn. but she may not have many continously lakorns because ch3 has many actress.
in my opinion i think ch3 has much and more better script writers,directors,producers and more qualities actors than ch7. so if Pinky move to ch3 she probably will improve her skills much more and will get to see her play more interesting challenging roles. but i prefer her be a free agent would be better though. but then rarely free agent actress has many works either. so there is actually consequences of all the decision she make but like they say you can't have it all. whatever she think is best for her then i say go for it and we as her fans should respect her decision and wait to watch her lakorns.
like i use to mention before there is many ch3 actors that i want to see her work with like: Por,Ken,Dan,Film,Great,Rome,Nadej,Boy,Andrew,Tik,Tye etc.. but with ch7 i just want to see her work with Weir again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I agree with Teedee. It will remain the same old same old if she stays with CH 7. She's been getting consistent work with them but she's been overlooked when it comes to big roles or projects. Pinky has been with them since she was a child but I can't name any big lakons that she's been in except for Wong Wien Hua Jai. Pancake and Kwan have faired better and they came after her.

I think moving to CH 3 will present her with better roles, scripts, production teams, co stars and directors. She'll have a greater opportunity for bigger and better things.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Oh please stay with Ch.7 don't move to Ch.3. I don't want to see her pair up with any of the Ch.3 actors especially Ken, Tik, Aum, Rome, Smart, Por, Andrew, Boy, etc. She doesn't suit Ch.3 she suits with Ch.7 more. Just stay loyal to Ch.7 please. If it wasn't for Ch.7 she wouldn't be this popular, she wouldn't have today, and she wouldn't be here where she's at right now. She had been with Ch.7 all her life when she was a kid. I'm sure there'll be more problems if she moves to Ch.3 due to the news of her, Tanya, and Peck. OMG please Ch.3 do not accept Pinky.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i could understand if ch7 wasnt promoting her or giving her enough work but its the opposite they give her on-going work til she became popular and now she wants to move? i mean she is still young and has plenty of time to get bigger roles. the roles that she had played is more suitable for her age. she should atleast think about the people who helped her to get to where shes at now. i dont think moving to ch3 would be much of a difference cuz their newbies arent getting big of a role yet. maybe in the future as they get older they could start to accept more challenging roles. as of now, the bigger roles are going to their older gen. actors/tress. as she gets older, she can considered moving cuz i know ch7 will eventually forget about the old and stick with the new.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 at the moment has more stars than they know what to do with them. Not to add, the next generation that they are promoting. I agree, she has plenty of years to go. Still young and more certainly she'll be in the industry for a long period of time. That is unless she does something to mess it up. Channel 7 has been good to her. That is more than enough for what the channel are doing for some of the other girls.

Is she willing to compete for the roles with Aff...Chomp...and many more. You can't really count how many at channel 3 while on the other hand, channel 7 you can. At the moment I don't think she should take the risk of ending a relationship with channel 7. Being the backburner isn't all that great. She is getting roles left and right and being the famous star that she is now because channel 7 gave her that chance.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Pinky's competition would be Taew, Pat, Margie, Suzie, Namfon P, Yardtip, Ja and Matt. Aff, Ann, Cherry, Janie, Benz, Noon S, Rita and Chompoo are a bit older and given different roles so I don't really see them as a threat. Newbies are in their own category. Pinky competes with the same number of actresses in her age group at CH 7.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i admit ch7 make her famous but it's not wrong to want to go work in a new place. some people want new experiences. if she want to take that chance i say go ahead it's her life. it goes both ways both ch7 and Pinky benefits from eachother so you can't really say she's unloyal if she leave ch7. example if someone want a new job that they think will benefits/more challenging for them than their old job you gonna call them a trader?!! if ch7 doesn't have Pinky, they always can get new actress anyways. be more open minded people. put yourself in her position. life is about taking risks. and whatever the consequences is she just have to accept it. i don't care which channel she play with as long as i get to watch her lakorns i'm satisfy. and how do you know she won't look good with ch3 actors you haven't even see her work with them yet. give her a chance before judging her. in my opinion Pinky is a great actress/pretty and most of the actors she work with looks cute with her.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Pinky's competition would be Taew, Pat, Margie, Suzie, Namfon P, Yardtip, Ja and Matt. Aff, Ann, Cherry, Janie, Benz, Noon S, Rita and Chompoo are a bit older and given different roles so I don't really see them as a threat. Newbies are in their own category. Pinky competes with the same number of actresses in her age group at CH 7.

For now, the only competition with the newbies that she most likely have is Taew and Ja. Matt is in school and does like one lakorn per year. So, she's isn't a threat to anyone let alone Pinky. :blush: Taew and Ja are the ones that seemed to have more lakorns. As for Namfon, poor girl she is getting the not so interesting lakorns and most of her lakorns are in the evening. Margie is getting lakorns too but not a whole lot to where it would be a concern. Pat...she used to get more lakorns but somehow dwindled down. Suzie is starting out and really don't know how it's going to be for her.

I still think her toughest competition is with the likes of Aff and them. Perhaps, they are a bit older but they can still pull off a much younger look and I'm sure can still be given younger roles that could potentially be Pinky's. And if they rather considered them first for the better roles than what of Pinky? She would still get the roles that she's playing at channel 7 but with fewer lakorns.

Channel 7 has Aum..Kwan..Pancake...Jui and Min who seemed to be getting a good start with the channel. But those few will still not equal to what channel 3 has. There are still plenty of room for Pinky to move around without feeling like she's suffocating. And she has been with the channel for the longest time they understand her value and gives her chances to do other things. So as far as risks goes....which is good for her business wise...stay put for a while.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well i still say whatever decision she decided on, i will respect and wish her the best of luck and will wait to see her new lakorn.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Does she have a choice? Ch.7 might not renew her contract after her homewrecking news. I think that channel is less tolerable of scandals than Ch.3 is which seems to not bother with stars' private lives. Ch.7 I always hear the stars talking about the bosses giving them warnings or lectures and whatnot.

If she has a choice, sticking with Ch.7 is better I think. They seem to get more publicity, ratings, etc.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still say i want her to stick with ch7.. if not then at least become a free agent.. because no matter where she goes.. she still has a lot of competition!!

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
Noooooo!
I really don't want Pinky to move to CH3. I hope it isn't true, because I was hoping Cee & her could reunite in a lakorn again one day.

yessssssssssss.... i dnt know anything pee from ch 7 as much as ch 3....yeahhhhhhhh so happy... can't wait to watch....

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg

u know wat i dnt kare if ch 3 actress r much older, but they r still looking sexy and pretty... n they can act.... i like pinky but no......ch 3 actress and actor r much better.... anywase btw i dnt even know ch7 actress and actor.... i only watch ch 3.....sorry no offense but ch 3 ppl r better actor and actress....

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
ok i admit ch7 make her famous but it's not wrong to want to go work in a new place. some people want new experiences. if she want to take that chance i say go ahead it's her life. it goes both ways both ch7 and Pinky benefits from eachother so you can't really say she's unloyal if she leave ch7. example if someone want a new job that they think will benefits/more challenging for them than their old job you gonna call them a trader?!! if ch7 doesn't have Pinky, they always can get new actress anyways. be more open minded people. put yourself in her position. life is about taking risks. and whatever the consequences is she just have to accept it. i don't care which channel she play with as long as i get to watch her lakorns i'm satisfy. and how do you know she won't look good with ch3 actors you haven't even see her work with them yet. give her a chance before judging her. in my opinion Pinky is a great actress/pretty and most of the actors she work with looks cute with her.

yeah true that... let her go to ch3... u neva know... and yeah ch 3 ppl r better...plus there much stronger like alot of ppl know ch3 more, as the way i see...so u go head pinky...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao ur so funny..

it's not bad to watch other channels once in a while like ch7 & ch5 etc.. sometimes they have good lakorn ahaha...
but then again all the channels' lakorns these days aren't as interesting as before since there's so many remakes..