ploy cherman in new york city!

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh i wish i was there to meet her..

'พลอย' บินเดี่ยว!! สู่ 'นิวยอร์ก' มหานครแห่งความมั่งคั่ง! [5 ต.ค. 49 - 01:03]

โอกาสสัมผัสความล้ำสมัย ผสานความคลาสสิกเมื่อ คลื่น COOL 93 FAREN-HEIT ของค่าย สกาย-ไฮ หอบผู้โชคดี 4 คน พร้อมด้วย พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ แอบหนีหวานใจบินเดี่ยวไปกับทริป one life volume1 “Bird's Eye View of New York” ลัดฟ้าไปไกลถึงมหานครนิวยอร์ก

ทริปนี้พาเที่ยวตั้งแต่เช้าตรู่ วันแรกก็พุ่งตรงไป “เซ็นทรัลปาร์ค” สวนสาธารณะใหญ่ สุดแสนโรแมนติก นั่งรถม้าชมโลเกชั่นถ่ายหนังฮอลลีวูด จากนั้นบุกย่านธุรกิจ “ไทม์สแควร์” ก่อนกลับเข้าพักที่ โรงแรมโนโวเทล ย่านบรอดเวย์ ตกกลางคืนพาขึ้นตึก“เอ็มไพร์สเตท” ชั้นที่ 86 ชมแสงสียามค่ำคืนอันล้ำสมัยและไม่เคยหลับใหล วันต่อมาเดินทางไปสัมผัสประสบการณ์สุดพิเศษด้วยการขึ้นเฮลิคอปเตอร์ชมรูปปั้น “เทพีเสรีภาพ” และความงามเกาะแมนฮัตตันในมุมสูง แล้วไปรำลึกเหตุวินาศกรรม 11 ก.ย. ที่ Ground Zero ตบท้ายด้วยโปรแกรมช็อป ที่ห้าง เซ็นจูรี่ 21 ตามด้วย Fifth Avenue ช็อปจนเมื่อย ก็แวะหม่ำอาหารจีน ระหว่างนั้นน้องพลอยหยิบโทรศัพท์มาจ๊ะจ๋า “Happy Anniversary พี่โดม” เพราะถึงวันครบรอบคบกันทุกเดือน เล่นเอาคนข้างๆซึมซับความหวานไปตามๆกัน...

พลาดไม่ได้ต้องปิดท้ายด้วยการชมละครเพลงเรื่องChicago ณ โรงละครแอมบาสเดอร์ เล่นเอา น้องพลอย ชื่นชมพระเอกของเรื่องที่ชื่อ Usher ไม่ขาดปาก ต่อด้วยโปรแกรมละลายทรัพย์ของจริงที่ “Woodbury Outlet” เอาท์เล็ตใหญ่ที่สุดในนิวยอร์กก่อนจะอำลาสนามบิน JFK กลับสู่สุวรรณภูมิโดยสวัสดิภาพและเต็มเปี่ยมด้วยความประทับใจไม่รู้ลืม.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
yea.. i wonder what she is doing in New York.. i wish i was in new york i want to meet her.. hehe

puppylov

sarNie Adult
who are those people with her, the lady and that girl? thailand is so much diff than America. does she speak english fluently?

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
One day I will go to NY LOL

Ploy is so cute in those pix ^_^

Sana

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure about Ploy, But I know that her sister speak English fluently? So I'm thinking so does Ploy. The pix of the lady and girl isn't her sister or mother. So I don't know who they are.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Aww I think its cute how she is hugging Morgan Freeman's(i think that is the dude's name) statue! It seems she had lots of fun! It sucks that I live in California, I have always wanted to visit the east coast!!!!! I think I should this summer!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh! WOW! She's lucky! And so pretty! Wish I was there to see her!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
went to ny a couple of times. it's cool. mostly for class trips, but i do plan on going alone soon and just walk around like a regular tourist.

the empire state building...it's really high. we had to take 2 different elevators to get up there. also got to see the statue of liberty, but not actually get to go inside. <_<

thanks for sharing.