'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

joey

sarNie Adult
OMG Smart looks soooo adorable in those glasses. I <3 Cherry's and Smart's fanclubs...they always take tons of pictures and post them for everyone to see. I wish they would have Cherry wearing simple yet sophisticated dresses, but what she has on is cute too.
gosh it feels so good to be back in here again! hi there RR! it's very nice to hear from you again sweetie. now we can continue to talk about Cherry and Smart like we did with their other
lakorn. :D i also love their fanclubs too because without them we wouldn't be able to see any of these beautiful pictures of our beloved couple. i am so happy that they reunited and playing as a married couple in here. i so cannot wait to see this lakorn. both cherry and smart look very beautiful and handsome. i love all the other cast too especially the actor that played as Cherry's uncle in MKKW. he is such a funny actor! :lol: yes, it would be nice to see Cherry wearing pretty dresses, but her style of clothes in here so far looks great. :wub:

i want to give a BIG THANK YOU to my lovely sis, p.jib for all the pics, clips, posters, etc. that she took her time to share with us. THANK YOU P.JIB!!!! i love u! :wub: :wub: :wub:

icool48

sarNie Adult
hello. everyone
OH!!! joeyyyyy welcome back ja.....

I really miss you so much too !

pics for you & mart-cherry 's fans. ^^

joey

sarNie Adult
hello. everyone
OH!!! joeyyyyy welcome back ja.....

I really miss you so much too !

pics for you & mart-cherry 's fans. ^^
thanks p.jib. it's very nice to be back and talking to you and everyone in here. thanks for sharing those pics with us fans. smart and cherry look good like always. :wub: hmm...what book is he holding in the pic? is it the novel to the lakorn?

tigress gang.
do you mean those ladies are bad? if so, then wow there are so many bad ladies in here. :eek: i hope our ne'ke can stand up to them. :D

icool48

sarNie Adult
no.no.no joey.

those ladies aren't bad.

P.PU as cherry (pei pei ) 's grandmother

(p.mhu ) pei pei 's mom

( p.pui ) pei pei 's aunt

( N.maprang ) pei pei 's sister-in-law

( N.jaja )pei pei 's sister-in-law

EEL GANG V.S TIGRESS GANG :lol::lol:

EEL GANG ( smart / uncle TOI / wan/ diew /Krirk / warut )

TIGRESS GANG ( cherry / p.pu / p.pui / p.mhu / maprang / jaja )

Uncle TOI as pei pei 's grandfather.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG OMG thanks for the pictures....i too love the cast.

AND HELLO Joey! We reunite in another Smart & Cherry lakorn lol. I just can't wait to watch this lakorn :)
Thanks for all the lovely pictures <3

joey

sarNie Adult
no.no.no joey.

those ladies aren't bad.

P.PU as cherry (pei pei ) 's grandmother
(p.mhu ) pei pei 's mom
( p.pui ) pei pei 's aunt
( N.maprang ) pei pei 's sister-in-law
( N.jaja )pei pei 's sister-in-law

Hahaha...silly me. i thought they are bad since you used the "tigress." wow, that is a lot of ladies there and they are all cherry's (pei pei)family members. i guess all of them will be very mean and jealous toward their husbands. i cannot wait to see how they treat each of the guys. :lol:

EEL GANG V.S TIGRESS GANG
EEL GANG ( smart / uncle TOI / wan/ diew /Krirk/ warut )
TIGRESS GANG ( cherry / p.pu / p.pui / p.mhu / maprang / jaja )

so cool...6 guys and 6 girls. i bet the tigress gang will win. lol.

Uncle TOI as pei pei 's grandfather.

in MKKW, he played as her uncle. in here he will be her grandfather. poor uncle Toi. he seems to get older and older. :p i cannot wait to see him with cherry again. he is such a funny gifted actor.

THANK YOU p.jib for the in depth explanation of each character and pics.

OMG OMG thanks for the pictures....i too love the cast.

AND HELLO Joey! We reunite in another Smart & Cherry lakorn lol. I just can't wait to watch this lakorn :)
Thanks for all the lovely pictures <3
same here RR. i too love the cast and cannot wait to see the lakorn. in here, cherry seems to have a bigger family than the one in MKKW. i bet this will be even more funnier than her last one. i cannot wait to talk with you and the others when it
comes out.
:D

credit : Facebook PLPD
like RR, i too love this picture the BEST because they are holding eachother hands. gosh sooooo... CUTE!!! :wub:

thanks again p.jib for sharing all these cute pictures and clips with us. luv u!!!
:wub:

icool48

sarNie Adult
EEL GANG

smart ( pei pei 's husband )

uncle Toi ( grandfather )

P. O- warut ( dad ) / p.krirk ( uncle )

wan ( brother)

diew ( brother )

tigress gang

cherry

p.pu ( grandmother )

p.mhu ( mom )

p.pui ( aunt )

MEI-JI as A THIRD PARTY

joey

sarNie Adult
BEHIND THE ( CHASE ) SCENE ^^

lol. cherry looks funny in the first pic. is she trying to do a split or something? :lol:
i love the second pic. hmmmm....a lot of yummy foods. actors are sure lucky people for getting paid to act and eating free delicious foods. no fair! :p

thanks again p.jib for the clip and all of those cool behind the scenes pics. :)