tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to smart-krissada.net

translation please? :D

อ่านข่าวมาจากนิตยสารOHOนะคะ
ละครใหม่คุณคิง"ปลาไหลป้ายแดง"
วางตัว สมาร์ท กฤษฏา กับ เชอรี่ เข็มอัปสร
ไม่ทราบว่าจริงหรือป่าวนะคะ แต่ลอง search หาเรื่องย่อมา

ความ รัก...ไม่ได้จบลงด้วยการแต่งงานอย่างมีความสุขเหมือนอย่างในเทพนิยาย หากแต่เป็นการเริ่มต้นชีวิตของคนคู่หนึ่ง...ซึ่งตามมาด้วยเรื่องราวมากมาย ดังเช่น "พริษฐ์" ดอกเตอร์แสนเชย ผู้ฝักใฝ่ธรรมะ ที่ได้พบรักและแต่งงานกับ "ปัณฑารีย์" สาวสวยผู้เป็นหลานของเจ้าของบริษัทผลิตชุดชั้นในระดับประเทศ ดูเหมือนว่าความรักของทั้งคู่จะจบลงอย่างสวยงามและมีความสุข

แต่ชีวิตหลังแต่งงานาก็ไม่ได้โรยด้วยกลับกุหลาบ กลับต้องเผชิญกับขวากหนามที่ญาติผู้ชายของปัณฑารีย์เป็นผู้โปรยไว้ พ่อมหาที่เก่งแต่เรื่องงาน หากไม่ประสากับเรื่องผู้หญิง เมื่อต้องมาเป็นครอบครัวเดียวกับผู้ชายที่กะล่อนเจ้าชู้กันทั้งบ้าน ก็เหมือนงูดินในกลุ่มปลาไหล จนงูดินชักจะติดใจ กลายร่างเป็นปลาไหลมือใหม่ป้านแดงซะนี่...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
"I read this from OHO magazine. There's a new lakorn from Khun King called 'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng'. Supposedly, the leads are Smart Krissada and Cherry Kemubsorn. I don't know if it's true but I searched for a summary [of the lakorn]."

"Love..doesn't always end with a marriage like in the novels. It's actually the beginning of a couple..that follows with many stories. For example, 'Parit' a really style-less doctor who values religion greatly, fell in in love and married with Pantaree, a beautiful women who happens to be the niece of the owner of the largest undergarment company in the country. It seems like their story will end gracefully and happily."

"But life after marriage isn't a path of roses. Instead, he had to face obstacles that male relatives of Pantaree had left. Someone like Parit, who's only good at his job, but knows nothing about women, ended up having to become a part of a family where all the men in the house are philanderers. It's like being a snake..in the middle of eels, to the point where he wants to become an eel like them too.." [Refers to the title of the lakorn, Red License Plate Eel. It sounds a lot better (not to mention makes more sense) in Thai, lol]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why can't ch3 choose a new pair onscreen. I'm getting bored seeing the same faces.
Mart hasn't pair with some other of ch3 n'ek yet, some of them are like ...
Yardthip, Vicky S, i'm sure both of these n'ek sure will look good with Mart, i don't mind
Cherry again but she has many lakorn book in. Their lakorn 'Mia teng' hasn't had the fitting yet and aired
yet now another one.

jakjann

Jakjann
About Mia Teng is still n´t confirmed that they will pair up togehter...
and about this new Drama, must wait to confirm, too.
P´Smart hasn´t still tell something about this drama...

PRODUCTION COMPANY IS Good Feeling

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks jakjaan. they should be in this lakorn instead of "mia tang" i dont wanna see them in 2 lakorn where they both play as a married couple. this one seem to suit them more too

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, i agree .. this one sound better and suit them more than MIA TAENG ..
i want a different pairing for mia taeng remake ..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayy ! Mart & Cherry !
Hope it gets confirmed soon :)
What? I like Mia Teng's Storyline. i find it cute.
Ahahaha ~
Anyways, there's been, kinda, many lakorns about the after marriage..
Take 365 Wan Haeng Ruk for an example &
Sood Sanaeha's Unconfirmed Sequel. Lol
but i ♥ it :)
Anyways, i cant wait that is it. AHahahaha ~
&&Thanks Kudaranai & Tinah for the info & Summary :)

joey

sarNie Adult
im bound to watch either lakorn as long as mart and cherry are leads
haha..same here. i hope they will star in this one since they both dropped out of Mia Teng. i want to see a reunion of them two. loved them so much in MKKW. :wub:

i hope we will hear a confirmation of the leads soon.

icool48

sarNie Adult
cherry said  ..

PLA LAI PAAI DAENG (Cherry & Smart ) WILL START SHOOTING NEXT MONTH .

(www.khemupsorn.com)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yay thanks for the update. since nue mek is almost finish filming cherry is schedule should be free to accept more lakorns

jakjann

Jakjann
I´ve read her interview on TVPOOL about her lakorn

... she said that we will see her 2 Lakorn in the same time ... ... ...

but it can change everytime

joey

sarNie Adult
cherry said  ..

PLA LAI PAAI DAENG (Cherry & Smart ) WILL START SHOOTING NEXT MONTH .

(www.khemupsorn.com)

Yahoo!!!! thanks a bunch p.jib for the confirmation. i am so excited to see these two reunited. loved them in MKKW. :wub: it's also nice to know that they are shooting it soon. the earlier they shoot, the faster we get to see it. :D

BTW, loved those pics above of Cherry and Smart. :wub:
I´ve read her interview on TVPOOL about her lakorn

... she said that we will see her 2 Lakorn in the same time ... ... ...

but it can change everytime
yah, i'm kind of confused like tinah too. do you mean she will have two upcoming lakorns or will we be seeing two of her lakorns airing at the same time? :huh:

icool48

sarNie Adult
Yahoo!!!! thanks a bunch p.jib for the confirmation. i am so excited to see these two reunited. loved them in MKKW. :wub: it's also nice to know that they are shooting it soon. the earlier they shoot, the faster we get to see it. :D

BTW, loved those pics above of Cherry and Smart. :wub:

yah, i'm kind of confused like tinah too. do you mean she will have two upcoming lakorns or will we be seeing two of her lakorns airing at the same time? :huh:
maybe cherry will have 2 upcoming lakorns at the same time ja.. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
cherry said normally she doesnt accept 2 lakorn at the time time but Ch3 Executive said she should, so we'll get to see her in 2 lakorn this year.

so i guess she mean she will have a total of 2 lakorn for this year? including neu mek and this lakorn makes it 2..