'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

jakjann

Jakjann
Pi Smart isnt arrogant or feel special himself (from the all news that have said about him), he only choose script what he likes and what he can play it, and I think he has right, if I am choose a script that I think I cant play it and why should I accept it, I must choose the role that I know I can do this and then I will not be a problem for the team.

Cant wait to see this, the opening ceremony is end of this month^^

joey

sarNie Adult
Pi Smart isnt arrogant or feel special himself (from the all news that have said about him), he only choose script what he likes and what he can play it, and I think he has right, if I am choose a script that I think I cant play it and why should I accept it, I must choose the role that I know I can do this and then I will not be a problem for the team.

Cant wait to see this, the opening ceremony is end of this month^^

i also think that he is not that type of person and also agree that he has the right to choose whatever role he is most comfortable with.

awww...that is awesome news! i cannot wait to see the opening ceremony. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
All i can say is that I am happy that Mart accepted this lakorn again.
I've been waiting eversince MKKW ended...Not a die hard fan
but I'm just glad that they're reuniting :D
i was pretty upset at first that he rejected both lakorns with Cherry
but whatever now...cause they're going to be co-stars again. :) lol
i just kind of wish that it was the other lakorn with cherry instead but i guess
this one is fine too. :)

Yeah...It is Mart's life and decisions in a way...
he probably rejected both lakorns at first because he wasn't so sure about the script and all...
he probably gave it a second thought and re-accepted this lakorn.

&&WOOOTT WOOOTTT ~ I'm sooo happy that the opening Ceremony is at the end of this month. :)

jakjann

Jakjann
About the fitting day , I dont know any info and on P'Smart's WEBBOARD doesnt say anythings about this.
Maybe we have to wait 1 or 2 day (or more day?) .... for pics or clips ----

+++++++

icool48

sarNie Adult
I heard news from seesan banturng sod.
smart & cherry will have fitting on may 8th.
but yesterday nong.fai af4 had fitting already.

jakjann

Jakjann
Fai AF 4, if I am not wrongm is that not the same girl in Factory Tee Ruk who play Khun Kream??<div>If it is so, it is really good, because she is sweet and can really acting ^^</div>

icool48

sarNie Adult
Fai AF 4, if I am not wrongm is that not the same girl in Factory Tee Ruk who play Khun Kream??<div>If it is so, it is really good, because she is sweet and can really acting ^^</div>
yes ja. jakjan
fai plays in sitcom factory tee rak.
she is a singer. I love her voice so much.