Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh boy, i dled this a while ago and totally forgot to watch it. (such as dork) :p

i love the actions in there!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
omg dis movie is so good hahah! I NEVER thought i would enjoy it but im lookin foward to da upcoming episodes! =)
so when does dis lakorn play? every monday?

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i gotta say, benz looks super pretty in dis lakorn! her hair and make-up, it looks lovely on her! her eyes r so seductive in here

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
you know i never thought I would enjoy a lakorn where the nek has been in a realtionship with other guys...that just go to show how much i've been raised on the pure virgin nek image all of my life...but it is sooooo realistic the way they wrote the characters for the ladies in here...like how Noi was married to that Pavit guy and Benz and Teya were involved with the same A## hole in the past...and how he screwed them over....overall I love it....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought this lakorn was gonna be them corny action drama with all the mask and outfits but its actually good.

and i agree that benz look hot here without being too thin like most actresses nowadayz

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hey i just realised Man Karin is in this too, wonder what his role will be...
The lakorn is pretty good so far.. ^_^

numfon

sarNie Adult
would it be weird if i say that i'm watching this because of Taya? LOOL i mean.. she still can't act, but her stiffness turns out cute for some reason. haha.. blech.. the whole catwomen thing bugs me.. i knew i wouldn't be too fond of the cat theme..but still... ToT.. hurrr.. i miss good UMA action dramas!

tinah

sarNie Coma
UMA doesnt really have much lakorns out nowadays. i mean they have 2 with tye but both are stocked lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: with the Catwoman theme...yea i was thinking that too...but it was kinda cute!

they are all so pretty in there.

yea, i dont like it when the n'ek arent pure neither but it really fit into how they actually became these super kick arse chicks! cant wait for this next epi. :)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i juz finished watching episode 3 and i cant wait til the next episode [=
paul and benz are starting to show more affection towards each other ^_^
teya and go r so cute haha

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I am so loving this lakorn. can't wait til the next episodes. all the guys are hot and the ladies are so pretty!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just finished watching episode 2.....so good....i never knew that benz could sing so well...is that really her voice??? well on the subject of benz, she is so talented and pretty...before i didn't really like her and thought she only fit evil roles, but after watching her....i noticed that she is really good^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh thats her voice. she got them killer eyes. it makes me shiver lol

this is like the first lakorn of polyplus that i actually really enjoy