Passion Night

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 20

"Stupid work." She mumble while standing in front of her house, breathing in and out several times before entering. This had to be the longest and worst day ever. Thank goodness the weekend is here. Everything that couild have gone wrong, went wrong... and plus, her boss is such a pig head!!

Annie walk over to Soriya with Emmy in her hand. "Hi miss.."

"Hi." she smile dimly and could see Emmy reaching out for her. She takes her daughter and quickly scans for harit but he didn't appear to be home yet.

"Mr. Harit said he's running a bit late at the office. He said to have dinner without him."

"Oh." She tries to fake a smile. "I wasn't going to wait anyways." She hands Emmy back. "I'm just going to wash up a bit and change."

Soriya march to her room and sit her butt hard on the bed. I'm in such a grumpy mood and all because stupid harit's not home yet. And now she's not in the mood for food either.

--

Harit went looking for his wife after Annie had informed him; she skipped out on dinner. She claimed to not feel well. He peek his head in her room and see her folding clothes on the bed. His lips curl into a slight smile, "I hope you're moving that to my room." She hadn't actually move any of her things yet.

Soriya look up seeing him standing by the door. She ignored him and return back to what she was doing.

He walk over to her noticing her grumpy mood. He stop in front. "What's wrong dear?"

"Nothing." She answers in a grouchy voice. She got up and walk to her closet to put her clothes away. When she was done, she didn't get to far from him when he pull her in his arms. "Hmm, bad day at work today…." his voice remains calm.

She could feel the warmth from his muscular body and his chin resting lightly against her forehead. It made everything better. Sigh. For the first time, her hands reach around his waist and hold on tight. She closed her eyes and breathes slowly while nodding her head. "sorry…I didn't mean to be so grumpy…" her tone soft..

He lift his hand and caress the side of her face with his lips press against her hair. "Apology accepted. You know you can always stay home."

"I know…." She laid her hand over his still resting on her face. "Not everyday is bad it's just--"

"-today was hell…." He finish the sentence then heard a small laugh from her.

"yes." She inhale his manly spice scent.

"sorry for working a tad late this evening. I needed to tie a few loose deals before we leave tonight."

Soriya pull away and stare at him in confusion. "tonight? Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He stares at her beautiful face. "Start packing, we don't have much time. Actually we're only be gone for two nights so you don't even need to bring much, just the basic necessity."

Just two nights? What is he really up to? "I have to get Emmy stuff ready." She walk to the door only to be stop by Harit hand on her arm.

"Annie already packed her things but she's not coming with us."

"What? Where's she staying then?"

"Just pack your things ok."

"Harit... you are going to tell me this min..." when his finger went over her lips.

"Can you not ruin this?" He plead with his eyes. "please."

"fine." she mutter under her breath and walk back to closet. "this better be good."

---

Harit kept everything a hush hush. Soriya still didn't know exactly where they were going. They had dropped Emmy off at her mother's place then boarded a private jet. She had asked several times for the exact destination... however his response was always the same... "it's a surprise." Luckily there's food on the plane because she was starving. Finally after two hours of flying, the jet landed.

Both step out to see a black limo waiting. Harit grab her hand and walk over to the man who tip his hat and took their bags. "Welcome sir, madam."

"Can you tell me now?" she whisper. A private jet, limo.. what's next? Her stomach begins to fill with butterflies.

He squeeze her hand, "you'll see."

Errrr!!! The driver held the door open while both climb in.

Once the door shut, she was determined to get it out him. "you can't keep me in the dark like this." She couldn't see anything through the heavily tint windows.

"we're already in the dark." he chuckle, referring to the dark night with the bright moon lighting the clear sky.

"harit!!" this is so not funny. she tries to get to the other seat when his hand grip her hip and pull her back with her butt landed on his lap.

He turn her body sideway with his hands secure around her waist . "come on babe, you were being such a good sport up until now, another 20 min won't hurt." he kiss her shoulder then her neck. The fire within him started to burn.

"not. in. here." she mumble softly before his lips found hers. She could feel his hand pulling her tuck shirt loose from her pants.

His lips break away for a second "where then?" he kiss her again before another break. "i've always wanted to get naughtly in the limo."

"No way." she hiss while at the same time, trying to stop his one hand from going up any further underneath her shirt.

"yes way." he moved his body a little so he can rest her body flat down on the seat. He continue kissing her fiercely and even though her hands were being persistent by blocking him from cupping her boob. It was unsuccessful. He grin between the kisses feeling his body coming alive. He couldn't wait to get her to bed. His thoughts were answer when the limo came to a stop.

Soriya quickly push him off so she can sit up and straigthen herself out. Sheesh, he just couldn't wait. Well can she blame him though? Since their night of raw passion, she didn't allow him to touch her until she was safely on the pill. And now that she is, there isn't any other excuse not for him to release his fire. "look what you did." she felt a total mess.

His eyes fill with lust while looking at her blushing face, "sexy, that's how you look right now." The door open with harit stepping out first then Soriya.

"Welcome to Paradise resort and spa. My name is Malee and I will be your host for your stay." she smile sweetly before handing Soriya a bouquet filled with exotic flowers.

"Thank you." She said and look over Harit. This isn't what she had expected at ALL.

"Allow me to show you your private villa." harit tip the limo driver and followed Malee lead.

Once inside their private villa, she had left them their private keys and told them room service will be available 24 hours if needed. Harit tip her well and closed the door. He was happy to see his wife still standing in the same spot in excitement and awe. It showed she was in love with the place just like he was in love with it right now. When he get back to his office, he will surely thank his assistant by giving her nice raise for pullling everything so perfect. There were all sort of flowers arranged all over the room like he wanted. Tiny candles flickering all in the right spot. By the bed, on the table, near the dresser area. The bed was in position where you can oversee their private pool and covered in luscious red rose petals in shape of a heart . A nice bottle of ice cold champagne with sparkling bottled water and nice juicy chocolate covered strawberries. Absolutely perfect. It was placed beside the bed. He walk over and stand behind her before pulling her body against his while eyeing the one thing that made his manhood ache. Forget the bed. This is better.

"Why don't we finish our limo scene in the warm jacuzzi?"

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update.....its so cute...i love it....it makes me smile how loving harit is....hehe

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
what a nice husband.. cute. .thanks.. cant wait for more

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 21

“I wish we could stay another night.” Said Harit with his wife in his arms and resting after another crazy wonderful making love moments. He had been quite content of them spending most of their time either in bed, in the pool or the warm jacuzzi wrapped in each other arms and moans.

Soriya stare at his face and lean up to kiss him on the lips. “I know….” She said softly and snuggles closer to his bare chest. “This place has been so wonderful to us.” The service was excellent; the food to perfection and the privacy was top notch.

“Why don’t we come back here in another 6 months? By then Emmy will be big enough to enjoy it with us.”

“Sounds great… it’ll be our first family vacation.” She replied with a smile.

His heart glowed at the word family. “Daddy, Mommy ….”

She adds. “…and baby”

Harit kiss her head and sit Soriya up right on the bed. He reach over in the near by drawer.

“What’s this?” she asks after harit place a small wrapped box in her hand.

“It’s just a small gift to celebrate our one year journey together.” He said. Obviously, she wasn’t in a hurry to open it. “Go on, open it.” His voice filled with excitement hoping she will like it.

“I don’t have anything for you.” Actually she forgot and now she feels awful.

He cupped her face after seeing her lips frowning. “You’ve already given me a beautiful gift…our daughter, sweet little Emmy...”

His words melt her heart. Soriya couldn’t contain the tears that slip down her cheeks and he quickly kissed it. “I hope those were happy tears.”

She giggles while her fingers rip the wrapping and open the box to find a silver locket. Inside contain a picture of daddy and daughter appear to be laughing. Instantly, she missed Emmy but right now, all she could do is look at him with love. She wrap her arms around his neck and hug him tight. “thank you.. I love it.”

He pats her hair gently. “I need to confess something.”

“What?” She answer, still hugging him.

“I can’t breathe with you holding me so tight...”

Soriya laugh quietly, “geez, weakling...” and pull away.

Harit chuckle and made sure she was only a few inches from his face. His hand caress her cheek and slowly rest it on her neck. “Yes, I am a weakling to have fallen madly in love with a lady name soriya.” He could see the candle lights flicking in her eyes. “I love you.”

She move in close enough that their lips can touch… “I love you too.” She said before kissing him passionately. Before she could pull away, he takes the box out of her hand and place it back on the table. yes, love making continues....

---

It seems Emmy birthday was only a year ago and now they were gathering around again to celebrate her second birthday. Time sure flies by and every minute has been blissful.

Everyone start singing happy birthday while Emmy laugh and clap her tiny hands constantly.

“Blow the candle sweetie.” Soriya kneel next to her daughter and helped her blow.

Once the candle was out, Emmy couldn’t wait for her piece. “mommy, cake.” She said while her finger reaches for the icing. The terrible two’s.

Everyone laugh and smile. Harit parents and Soriya mom attend to Emmy. Ken and Ann snuggle on the couch with Ann expecting. Harit was busy with the camcorder, recording everything.

She was at the sink cleaning when harit walk over recording.

“Honey, you can’t be serious. You should be out there recording the family.”

“I already did and now it’s your turn… looking quite sexy in that apron.”

She giggle. “Oh please.”

He put the camcorder down and lean in to kiss her lips. “I can’t wait until Emmy goes to bed or better yet, maybe she should spend the night at your mom’s place.”

“Emmy isn’t going anywhere.” she smile and dab a soap bubble on his nose.

After cleaning and seeing everyone gone for the night, Soriya hop in the shower. Harit had already shower and put Emmy to bed. He was in bed reading a book when she walks in wearing a black sexy lingerie. He put the book on the floor and open the blanket so she can crawl in. However she didn’t, she crawl right on top of him and begin kissing. “oh, I like this side of you..”

“I thought I was always naughty.”

He turn her around so her back was on the bed. “you sure do but I can never get enough of your naughty side.”

They continue to kiss, soon, the blanket was their only clothes rubbing against their skin.

“Hun..” she whisper.

“hmm.”

“I’m ready.”

He stop and look at her. “ready for what?”

“I want another baby.”

He smile. “Are you sure?”

“yes, I’ve been off the pill for a while now.”

“alright then… your wish is my command.”

She giggle and he kiss her again.

The.End. :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhh.....that was sooo super sweet...what a beautiful ending...thank you so much for an awesome and hot fanfic...i'm sure they are going to make tons of babies ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure they'll be making lots and lots of babies! :loool:

love the ending so much... thanks for this awesome fic! ^_^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
aww thanks! :D you girls rock for all the support and motivation for this story.
i was afraid the ending might feel rush but now i feel great that you love it.