Passion Night

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
reading this chapter is really nice... keep on smiling when reading... so sweet... can't wait for next chapter... hehe...

this just gets cuter n cuter....keep it coming....

what a cute and sweet chapter....they are really turning into a loving couple.....

it's going to end soon awww...but i can't wait to read more of yours....hmmmm for the next couple, maybe RTEAM

awww, sweet huh? you girls make it tough for me to end this story. :blush:
i should just keep adding more cute/sweet scenes... hehe... make up for all the aggression at the beginning of the story. :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I hope you gals enjoyed that update.. there were a few parts that had me chuckling. ^_^
btw, this story will be ending soon. could be the next chapter..who knows..
i'm liking the flow right now and really don't want to add more unnecessary dramas...
what do you think?
plus, im itching to start another fanfic... could be a new one or take one of my old ones that i never got around to finish
will see. :rolleyes:
oh, and who should be my next star?!!
chinky, i like how you narrate this fanfic. keep it up! looking forward for ur next fanfic!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahha....... you just know the perfect idea...

doesn't she? how am i going to ever end this story? always be giving me naughty thoughts! :loool:

hmm... i guess two steamy scenes not enough! :tease:
:lol: if soriya likes, i could always sell some pills to her... my sister has lots of it... :loool: i could also sell harit some condoms... any flavor he likes... :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: i'm just one call away... i can deliver it to their house if they want to... i accept all major credit cards and COD... :loool: home shopping network...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:lol: if soriya likes, i could always sell some pills to her... my sister has lots of it... :loool: i could also sell harit some condoms... any flavor he likes... :p
:lol: i'm just one call away... i can deliver it to their house if they want to... i accept all major credit cards and COD... :loool: home shopping network...
:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: is this the blackmarket for s.e.x products?????

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awww... the scene where Emmy and Soriya wait for Harit in the door frame when he came home from work is so sweet. reminds me of how my baby and I wait there for her daddy. Then he comes out the door smiling and my daugher runs to him.

Wonder what kinda surprise he will surprise her with?