Passion Night

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 11

His hand reach out to touch his head. It was throbbing with pain then he open his eyes once he realize his back was aching as well. It took him a few seconds to realize he wasn't in his own bed. Living room. Then he vaguely see light come on in the second floor hall way and the sound of feet coming down the stairs. He close his eyes and pretend to sleep. Minutes later, he felt a presense next to him and his blanket sliding up to his shoulder. A soft hand lay gently across his forehead. Hmmm.. is it who i'm thinking of? When he felt the presense gone, Harit open his eyes to catch a glimpse of the white robe disappearing into the kitchen.

She put the pot on the stove and turn it on to a low simmer. This would go easy on his stomach, she thought. She return to the living roomto find the couch empty. Where did he go? Then she heard Annie voice as she climb the stairs. Soriya caught sight of him entering the bathroom.

Annie walk toward her. "Miss, do you have any headache medicine?"

"I do." She walk to her room and reach for her purse....hen took out a bottle of advil. "Is it for him?" she ask, taking the cap off and reaching for two tablets.

"yes."

"I made some rice soup. Can you make sure he has some before he takes the medicine?

"Sure." Annie takes the tablets and leave.

Soriya walk to Emmy room only to pause as Harit step out of the bathroom with only a towel wrap around his waist. They stare at each other briefly before he head over to his room and shut the door.

Wierd, normally he wears a robe.... she thought. His stare gave her chills like he was upset or something. She shrug it off and went to see her baby who was wide awake. "morning sweetie" she pick emmy up "ready for your morning bath?" Emmy's not a fan of morning baths. "please don't get cranky with mommy today." She lay her on the changing table and starts to undress her. The cold air hit her soft skin and she starts whining. "not now baby." Soriya picks her up and stop. Harit was in the doorway dressed in a blue button shirt tucked neatly in his black pant and suit jacket in his arm. She was still not knowing if he was coming in the room or leaving.

Harit walk toward them and gently caress his daughter head with a smile. He bend down to kiss her forehead. "Tell mommy to behave before daddy gets really angry..." His smile fade when he look up at her confuse face. "What's that supposed to mean?" she ask. He ignore her and left.

"Your dad's crazy." She hiss. ... "coming home all drunk..."

----

Focus... he told himself but all he can think about is her. His muscle tense replaying the lovely dovey scene in his mind and his head still throbbing with pain. She had made soup for him this morning but he was too piss off to eat and Annie won't give him the medicine either. Sigh. Maybe he should just go home. Beside, he was useless here in the office when she consume 90% of his brain. He buzz his assistant and told her he was taking half sick day.

Harit pick up some medicine on the way home. He walk in to see Annie cleaning and Emmy in her bassinet.

"Oh, mr. harit.. you're home early." Ann put her dust feather down and walk over to take his jacket and briefcase.

He didn't say much. "im going to take emmy to my room for now."

"sure... would you like me to bring you some food?"

"you still have that soup from this morning.." she nods. "bring it then."

Harit walk over and pick his daughter up then head up the stairs. He lay her down on his bed while he changed. Then a knock was heard and enter Annie with soup and glass of water on silver tray. "is there anything else you need sir?"

"That'll be all for now.. and what's the normal time Soriya gets home from work?"

"5.30pm." reply Annie.

He nods and she leaves. Harit hurry to eat the soup and take two tablets of headache medicine. Then he crawl into bed next to his baby who was staring at him with her beautiful eyes... identical to his. She is so precious to him. Who would have thought he would be a daddy so soon, so unexpected but he never regret any minute of it. She is his joy and here she is smiling in her eyes. If only her mother would smile at him with her eyes. He cross his arm over his forehead. "if mommy keeps up her behavior, daddy is going to have to put her on leash." wife and husband leash.

She walk inside the house from a stressful day at work. Her phone rings just as she take her heels off and wore her slippers. No sight of Annie or Emmy. They must be upstairs...

John... She answers. "Hey there."

"Sure... when.. where?" She walks into her room in need to slip into something more comfortable. "remember, i got this meal tab..... " She giggle. "fine, i'll order more then a salad just to take the tab..... see you then." she hung up and couldn't conceal the laugh. Her fingers starts undoing the buttons half way down....

"he makes you laugh this much?" Soriya eyes went wide and turn around to see Harit leaning against the doorway with his arms cross. When did he get home?! And how long were he standing there? Did he hear everything? And why the heck was she scared???

Her fingers quickly try to buttoned her shirt back up but he pull her left hand and clutch it real tight. Harit look at her ring finger. "Maybe I need to get you a thicker wedding band since all these fools are too blind to see that you're married..."

"The band is fine .. i can't help it that i'm beautiful like you say." She smirk, at the same time, trying to pull her hand free only to have him grab her other hand and yank her toward him. He wrap his arms around her and close the gap between them. Face to Face. "Indeed you are"...he peek through her open shirt.. "i almost forgot there."

"jerk!" she yell when she notice his eyes gazing down to her chest...then they heard the front door open. Annie... Harit quickly use his foot and body to close her room door. "Annie... i'm in here." she try to scream through the closed door.

"she won't dare to come in here....besides, she know's im home." his eyes cold and move them to the wall by her closet.

"You better take your hands off me and I mean right now..... ."

"I told you to behave didn't i?"

"you're the one who needs to behave!" she shot him a disapprove look. "Coming home drunk.. emmy doesn't need a father like that."

He shook his head. "....well thanks to her mother who drove me to that point."

"don't blame this on me.!.." how dare he?! "i didn't buy you the beer."

but you brought me jealousy! "you are not going out to see that dude again.. "

Again? did he see her with john the other day? "you can't stop me."

Harit lift her body just enough that her neck were in line with his lips. he displaying a naughty smile and his turn to use her line....."watch me." he press his lips against the side of her throat and then suck.

"stop..." she wimper against his head. "don't..." om...g... he's marking her....

when he break away and stare at the passion mark... he was satisfy.. nice and dark... should last her for a few days. "maybe i should give you one on the other side of neck so those damn fools will know...." he lean it when she scream no!

"are you going to behave then?" he ask. she didn't say anything. he lean in again. "yes...."

"good, we're on the same page then." he release her.

She stood still until she heard her room door close then her knees buckle in. She slide to the floor with her half open shirt. Her hand reach to the burning where his lips were at. Before, she was only wife on paper but now, the table has turn... harit is showing jealousy signs and processiveness as well. She starts to shake.... he's making this wife label for real now... he's not going to let her go...

pze

sarNie Adult
this is getting so good...i cant wait for more....im liking the jealous husband...hehe....

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god! This just getting better and better! Cant wait for the next chapter!

wonder what happen next? Some naughty scene, maybe?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG! HARIT!! come here and label me on the neck too!! :loool: j/k!

harit is marking his property...so cute! :wub: hope you update soon.. ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
so cute.. man he is so jealous now... she is
pushing his button... he is not liking it... thanks.. more plz

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 12

The sky was clear, the air fresh from the down pour earlier and the car ride quiet... too quiet that it made her nervous. They were on their way to his business dinner again. Actually, it's more formal then all the others she’s been too. He had gone out and brought her a dress. How closely had he watched her to know her size? Surprisingly, the dress fitted to every curve she had develop post pregnancy. She glances at him through the corner of her eyes. He wasn't kidding the last time he said he wanted her in another color beside black. White. Soriya pull the shawl just a little tighter around her chest.

"Cold?" he asks, his eyes gaze at her and reach over to touch her cheek. He silently smile when she push his hand away. The dress, the jewelry, the hair.....the warmth in his heart grew immensely.

"A little." she reply but really, it's her shyness kicking in. The dress was too much for her. The length was fine, just below the knee with a slit in the back, but it was strapless... Soriya find herself blushing... Lucky, the passion mark was now gone. Stupid Harit... It was pure torture to wear turtle necks and neck scarves. When the weather was cool, it wasn’t so bad but when it got warm... oh… it made her sweat.

They arrived at the hotel. Harit hand his keys to valet and stare at her on the steps before his hands reach toward her neck to fix her crooked pendant. The heart diamond penchant he purchase for her along with the dress... She’s mine... His face lean in and about to plant one when she turn her face sideway, “no…” she whisper. Harit chuckle and took her hand in his, leading them into the ballroom. The couple walks over to a group of men and women who were chatting among one another during cocktail hours. Some were clients while others were business associates. Soriya shake hands and politely smile when Harit introduce her among the group. Soon, men chatted amongst themselves leaving the women to the side. Soriya tried to keep up with the conversation but it was awkward since she didn’t have much to begin with. Every now and then, she would catch Harit eyes locked with hers and his smile… the one that catch her off guard on their first night…. the one glowing in her brain …the one that melt her completely… Wait a minute?! She immediately break away from their eye contact and focus back on the ladies…

Not long after that, dinner was announced and she felt an arm enclose around her waist. “Excuse us ladies.” Said harit and tug her out of the circle. The ladies giggle among themselves.

Dinner was delicious and dessert was to die for. Soriya bite her lips. Lucky it was only at dinner events… otherwise she would be a pig. “Have some more.” Harit gave her his dessert. “I know how much you like chocolate.” His lips slightly smile.

“I’m fine… really… thanks though.” He stood up and tug her to get up as well.

“Where are we going?” she ask.

“Meeting more people of course...” he grin.

“Oh….” Her cheeks were already in pain from holding her polite smile until she realizes they were leaving the main room and entering the hallway. “I thought you say we were meeting people?” Harit led her to an empty terrace. “What are we doing...” when he stood behind her and pull her back into his chest with his arms tightly around her waist. Harit cuddle against her. “…here?” her voice barely heard.

He stare out to the dark night with a full moon in sight. “Just want to spend a little quiet time with you...”

Soriya didn’t budge. Fortunately, she was in front. Otherwise he would see her beaming… the kind that emerge from the heart. Minutes went by and the only sound being heard was their breathing… “Harit…”

“hmm..”

“I need to use the ladies room.”

“Oh, let me show you where it is.” They walk around the corner with him waiting for her outside while she went inside.

“Did you see him?” girl #1 ask.

“Of course.” Girl #2 answer, re-applying lip stick.

“Too bad he’s taken.” G1 said.

“You mean married.” G2 agree.

G1 and G2 sigh. “All the good ones are always taken. We’re left with the rotten ones.”

Soriya couldn’t help but let out a soft laugh then heard the ladies leaving.

“Harit?”

He looks up from his iphone. “Hey…” he responds weakly. “…Nina….”

“How are you?”

“I’m great.” Even though he gave her the boot awhile back but still, he really wish she wasn’t here.

“I can see that.” Nina smile seductively while batting her lashes. Secretly, she had hope he weren’t married when she met him. He was one of the good apples. At least, the one she will be able to live off. Sigh. “Well it’s good to see you.” She did the unthinkable and lean in her red lips to kiss him on the cheek…

Soriya eye widen, witnessing the moment between G2 and Harit. She shut the bathroom door and immediately steps away. Her brain and heart freeze.

Harit step back and gave a stun look. Nina walk way with her girlfriend with a satisfy smile. Damn her. He mutters. Soriya seem to be taking an awfully long time in the bathroom and when she finally came out… she firmly declare wanting to go home.

Her mood change completely and he was trying really hard to get her to slow down her walk. “Soriya…. what’s wrong?”

She didn’t stop nor answer while standing by the curb waiting for the valet to come around. “can you tell me what’s upsetting you?” He stand in front of her. “Will you please just tell me?” he plead but she didn’t answer.

Was that girl his mistress? Soriya felt her skin burn with anger. He lied to her… he was still seeing his mistress… When the valet guy came around.. Harit walk toward his car but soriya jump in the taxi. She couldn’t bare to be in the same car… let alone.. see the red lipstick that was still on his cheek.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
and the night was going so well.....soriya is jealous awwww...seeing the other woman kissing her man....at least harit broke it off with nina...i wonder what will happen next..especially what soriya will do now...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
soriya is getting jealous... love it!!! if i were her, i would definitely leave a HUGE passion mark on harit's neck!! :loool:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 13

Harit sit in his car and waited patiencely. It's almost noon now. Since her quick stunt getting inside that taxi, she had been avoiding him to the fullest. All thanks to the stupid lipstick stain. No matter what time he got home from work, she lock herself in her room and sometime with emmy. Sigh. Is this what silent treatment feels like? He tap the steering wheel to ease his nerves. Suddenly, he see people leaving the building for lunch... Harit got out and lean against his car in hope to spot her.

"Soriya, what are you in the mood?" ask Mike.

"Not sure..." she replied. "What about you Jane?"

"How about noodle?" Jane respond.

Mike and Soriya both agree. Noodles sound tasty right now.

They kept walking until Soriya thought she saw Harit standing by his car but it can't be.... he should be working! As she look more closely... it was him! Errrr... his sight made blood shot up to her head! He better not embarrass her.

"You're going to just walk right by your husband... Soriya?"

"Is that your husband?" Jane ask softly with a funny smile. "why are you ignoring him?"

"I'm not." she retorted. he loves to be a pain! Again, he called out her name. And this time, louder causing people around them to turn and look. She was beyond humilated since Jane and Mike stop walking. "Why don't I catch up with you guys at the noodle place? uhhh...usual place?"

"Yea." Mike reply. "See you."

She smile and watch them walk away. When she turn around, harit was in front of her face. "Why are you stalking me here?"

He faintly smile. "I wanted to talk to you...."

"I have nothing to say to a liar like you."

"Liar?" His face grim. "I told you already.. i'm not a liar.. never have and never will be one... " He was frustrated. "Can we please discuss this over lunch?"

"No.." she snap. "I want you to leave."

"Soriya----"

"Go!" Her finger pointing to his car.

His eyes sadden. "Fine, I'll leave.. but this isn't over yet." Harit got in the car and drove off..

"It is to me." She mutter, rolling her eyes and getting into her car.

She return back to her cubicle 20 mintues later with lunch in hand. Hopefully Jane and Mike under stood her reason for not joining them lunch. She let out a deep breath and ate her salad. Since his appearance, she's no longer hungry but she had to eat... for emmy sake. Her baby depended on her for milk. Soriya poke around her salad trying to understand why she was so angry with him. Is it because the mistressl was a lot prettier then she had invision her to be ? She push the slice tomato back and forth numerous time before giving up. This was pointless. Why was she sweating over this? So what if his mistress is pretty and so what if her body was in an amazing shape. No wonder harit picked her. The mistress looked flawless. *Errr* Why is she picking her brain over this stupid mistress?!?!? Soriya pick her up her cell phone and dial home.

"Hello Annie." She pluck a piece of grape from the plastic bag and pop it to her mouth. "How's Emmy?"

"oh Miss Soriya... she's wonderful since....." Harit point his fingers to his lip not to mention his name

The phone line went quiet. "Since what Annie?"

"Since her afternoon bath and feeding."

"oh...is she in her room?"

"Yes, in her crib with the mobile music playing."

Soriya smile. Emmy sure like that mobile music and she tend to doze off a lot quicker too.

"Is there something wrong miss?"

"Nope, just want to check in on Emmy."

Annie smile. "Is there anything Miss would like special for dinner tonight?"

"Uhm... not really." She felt a headache coming on. "ok, i have to go now.. bye."

----

She enter the house and immediately see candles on the dinner table. Hmm, what's going on here? "Annie?"

No answer but she can hear the water running from the kitchen. "What's cooking? it smells really good....." she said and froze at the sight of Harit in an apron.

"Hi." he smile warmly while putting the lid on the pot and turning the stove off. "Hungry?"

Her face turn angry and turn around to run to her room. "Soriya..." he ran after her and jump in front of her. "Don't go to your room just yet...please have dinner with me."

"I'm not hungry..." she try to walk to her left, he block.. to her right, he block.

"I know you are.. I can hear your stomach growling."

She grip her stomach. "non sense!"

:"please soriya.. I made your favorite.... ." he plead with his eyes.

Soriya roll her eyes. The rumbling in her stomach could no longer be ingored. Never having salad for lunch again! "fine.." she growl.

Harit display a happy face. "have a seat at the table while I bring out the food.."

"food better be good." she utter and started walking to the table.

"wait until you have dessert." he said with a grin. His fingers light the candles then turn off the lights before disappearing into the kitchen.

While she waited, she gaze at the setting. There were combination of pink roses in a crystal vase in the midde of the table between the two white candles. Very romantic. The last time Harit cooked for her was her bed rest after Emmy's delivery. He's actually a pretty good cook... much better then her.

She watch him go back and forth from the kitchen carrying two plates each time. The aroma of pad thai made her mouth watery. Finally, he scoop rice onto her plate and then his, grabbng a seat next to her.

"Why are you sitting here.. shouldn't you be sitting across from me?" she ask, with her eyes searching his face.

"I like to be close to you.. it's much more intimate."

"we are not having an intimate dinner here.." she scold.

"ok, not an intimate dinner but i just want to be near you... and i will keep my hands to myself." he said

She stare at him hard before giving him the okay.

"How's the soup?" he ask, putting meat on her dish.

"not bad." It was way better then hers for sure. So yummy.

"How's work?" he ask, feeling jolly inside. This dinner feel so right after what happen earlier today.

Pad thai was next on her dish. "I say i will dinner with you.. i didn't say anything about making conversation."

He breath in deeply. "OK." Harit, maintain your coolness. She's still piss off at you even when it's not your fault.

She finish her last ounce of soup in silence. Ah. Stuff. So stuff, does she even have room for dessert? Yes, her eyes were drawn to the slice of chocolate mousse cake Harit was bringing out.

She immediately takes a bite and wow, just delicious.

"you know what expert say about people who love chocolate..."

"What?" she takes another bite of it.

"They are very sensual people." Harit move his body to the side so it was facing Soriya.

She turn her eyes toward him. "Sensual? meanings?"

He laugh. "It means you're very lusty."

Soriya drop the fork. "Say again? wait never mind.. don't repeat it." She wipe her lips clean and try to stand up only to be block by his arms enclosing around her. "You say you were keeping your hands to yourself!"

"I did.... during dinner.. but not during dessert..... so are you?"

"What?!" She stare into his brown eyes... it's pulling her in it."

"Are you sensual?" his voice soft... so soft she couldn't feel her legs.

"you really want to know?" she replies sweetly.

He nod quickly. "Yes... tell me."

She smile with a tint of evilness. She playfully part her lips making it look like she was answering except she went straight for his neck.

"Ahhhh.... soriya...." his arms loosen around her. it felt like minutes before she pull away. Damn, she just bit him.. hard!!

She jump up the moment he let loose. "does that answer your question? too bad i don't have fangs!!" she smirk.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:loool: she bit him!! i love it!! :clap: too bad she's not a vampire... harit would surely be a HOT VAMP.. maybe even hotter than Edward Cullen... :drool: *faints*

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i leave the vampire stuff to sarn! which btw has not updated yet.. must bug her!!
im dazzle by edward. no one is hotter then him at the moment! :lol: