Pancake becoming most popular

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
Not to be mean or anything, but i didn't even know who she was until you mentioned it...i think there are more beautiful actoresses than her, but she's okay...i mean i checked her out a little after hearing that she's the most popular girl now....but yeah....she didn't impress me a bit...i think she needs more practices... i don't know how she did it...but i guess...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry to get this out but Pancake does not have the body, she is far way to skinny and boney, large face, tough and manly looking, she speak very tough too, not n'ek material not even cute, but ok when she smile, don't hate her but not a fan of her that is all. I think she looks like a man than a woman. transexual maybe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im not really a fan of her but congratz.. but .. she is too much.. sorry fans.. I just.. ugh cant.. >_< .. i tried watching her lakorns but cant.. even if my p'eks are in tehre i cant...>_< .. eeek.. sorry .. i like mo noon aum n the others more than her.. sorry ...

moilee

sarNie Adult
For me, I like Pancake over Aum and Noon. She's a cutie and she deserves Veer. I love them both....Veer&Pancake. When I saw her she's competing the model....she popped right out and I thought she would become n'eng with ch7 if whe won and she did and she is n'eng. She has talents and she's pretty and she becomes known to many people ....so she should overcome Aum and Noon.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hmm...I'm gonna have to watch her lakorns to see for myself..

But I do prefer pancakes over waffles. They're much softer and tastier. :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
pancake is good lookin and all, but when u mess up her hair, she is a total DISASTER!!! she looks HOT with her hair down, but if u tie it, then she looks HORRIBLE!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of her at all...I havent even seen any of her movies...I'm more a fan of Kwam U. than Pancake...I think one reason why she is famous is b/c...she has been in lakorns with Weir