Pancake becoming most popular

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
no one can replace aum p pancake less than the others... aum p is one of the star of ch7,pancake is just a fake!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
...maybe not !
Some decisions in thai entertainment are very strange & nonsense...I think It's more because she is very well promoted by Ch7 !
i agree, i can't understand why ch7 wants to promote her, she can't act and she's very annoying. she matches very well with Ntry n'ek voice. if you watch thai lakorn khmer dubbed you can understand what i say ;)

I know the real reason, got it from my friend's mom LOLs. Pancake's mother is friends with Khun Deang, AND - the media is siding on Pancake too much, everyone just likes her body...

phasay12

sarNie Egg
I thought from all the magazines and commericials, she would be popular. Personally im not a fan of hers, i prefer aum a lot more. But congrats to her.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
In Thailand, it is always about the money and your family's name/history, who are they and what they do? It's always about their face..or saving face and name. Nam sa kun..which means history/background. Maybe that's how she became popular. Rumors has it that there's a lot of bi-sexual stuff going on as well.

I thought from all the magazines and commericials, she would be popular. Personally im not a fan of hers, i prefer aum a lot more. But congrats to her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Uh, a huh unless "taking over aum p" has another meaning... <_<
she didn't claim to say it herself. it was probably some of her fans who says she is going to replace aump, but even as a fan of pancake myself i don't think any one can replace another... just like no one who can replace elvis the king of rock, michael the king of pop, britney the pop princess... maybe its more like the next but not "it"

Uh, yes. A 'FAN' who started this topic...LOLs. Anyway, I'm not saying you. Don't come around killing cause I hate Pancake and like Aum.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know the real reason, got it from my friend's mom LOLs. Pancake's mother is friends with Khun Deang, AND - the media is siding on Pancake too much, everyone just likes her body...
pancake got a body?? are you for reals?! lmao. she doesn't have a body. she's skinny! no curves, flat fron to back. sorry, i might be getting a little heated here. personally i don't think pancake have a body. she's just skins & bones to me.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
pancake's body is not attractive as aum. wow, we can't compare them, aum is THE sexy girl and pancake a flat face.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
omg pancake suck......i don't like her the way she talk and how she would act all cute ect..... i don't like any of her lakorn that she did it like the same storyline she rich and then bla bla bla....... i never watch the ending casue i can't stand her sorry......
gurl i agreed w/u...espeaically in this moive where she played with p'pual...gash aways beging sick with no disease or something...and like you said rich...she never plays a different role...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, i remember now, she's always rich in all her lakorns. she never plays as a poor girl maybe it's because she can't? :arrg:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Don't really care whose on top or bottom. If it's a good lakorn, I'll watch it. Aump is sexy. Pancake is still kinda young to be as sexy. Maybe in a couple of years she can take Aump title as one of the Sexiest Actress in Thailand. Then again, majority of these new, young actress shows a lot of skin for their age. Acting wise, nowadays I'm to tired to pay attention. I fast forward a lot of things I watch even the real good ones.