Pancake becoming most popular

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thats kewl. im sure everyone is ready for a change.

however, aum is much prettier in her lakorns than her lakorns. and pancake is prettier in her pictures than her lakorns. although, they are both talanted.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i see her on the cover of lots of magazines. i don't know about acting wise. i've seen only one of her lakorn. it was alright. aum p is one of my fav actresses. i miss seeing her onscreen.

With this many Pancake dislikers, there would be enough to start an anti-club, LOLz.
^^ Please don't read if you're her fan, I'm just warning na ka. If you are interested, maybe PM me keke.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
With this many Pancake dislikers, there would be enough to start an anti-club, LOLz.
^^ Please don't read if you're her fan, I'm just warning na ka. If you are interested, maybe PM me keke.
if it's true, i want to be the first member :loool:
:clap: :clap:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
THERES SERIOUS BASHING ON PANCAKE IN HERE11 GOSH II DON'T LIKE HER EITHER AS AN ACTRESS BUT I DON'T HATE HER ENOUGH TO BASH HER AIMESLY! LOL I'M NOT A FAN BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU GALS TONE DOWN WE DON'T WANT A WAR BETWEEN PANCAKE FANS OK!

I TRY TO GET EVERY ACTRESS A CHANCE AS AN ACTRESS BUT AS OF NOW I DON'T LIKE HER AS MUCH BUT SHE MIGHT GROW ON ME IT DEPENDS.

TONE DOWN THE BASHING NAKA SARNIES! :p

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
i agree... even if she is becoming more famous then the others.. it's just a phase that's is happening now.. but later it'll tone down..

i don't like her but like sarah say if the lakorn is good i'll watch it.. lOl.. i do have my favorite and not so favorite but hey sometimes they grow onto u since the lakorn they did was really good...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i agree... even if she is becoming more famous then the others.. it's just a phase that's is happening now.. but later it'll tone down..

i don't like her but like sarah say if the lakorn is good i'll watch it.. lOl.. i do have my favorite and not so favorite but hey sometimes they grow onto u since the lakorn they did was really good...
YEP IT DEPENDS ONT HE LAKRON TOO.... IF IT'S GOOD THE TWO MAIN CHARECTOR I WILL LIDE DEFINATELY. I THINK PANCAKES PRETTY THOUGH... I MEAN EVERYONE IS A BEGINNER AT FIRST BUT LIK HMMMMM EXAMPLE>>>> FANG? MO???? THERE ALL GREAT ACTRESSES NOW IN MY OPINION! I MEAN THERE NOT "A" LIST BUT THEY IMPROVE SO MUCH COMPAIRED TO WHEN THEY FRIST STARTED/.

solin

sarNie Adult
I agree :lol:
If it real...I become a member for sur !

Sorry for all her fans but I promise that what I say about her is very nice compare to what I really think !

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
deng.. i know i don't like pancake, but i don't hate her to that extent. :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't hate her, really... i just can't stand pancake and when i read she will have a lot of lakorns this year, i'm llike :arrg:

...Okies, I'll tone it down, start it somewhere else...
For those interested in knowing the URL, PM me na ka.

TO FLATTY LOVERS:
We're just having fun, don't come around killing us :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
...Okies, I'll tone it down, start it somewhere else...
For those interested in knowing the URL, PM me na ka.

TO FLATTY LOVERS:
We're just having fun, don't come around killing us :D
i'm sure we will have fun. je suis certaine que nous nous amuserons beaucoup, lol.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ughh and i hate the fact that shes having another lakorn with weir..she's not a good actress at all..[sorry pancake fans] weir's been with pancake in a lakorn 2 times already !!! and now this time???? hes only had 3 lakorns with a different nang ek other than pancake...UGHH and shes going to be playing a rich character in that lakorn too...
if she left the entertaining business and left everything behind..i would be soo happy :yahoo:

^ ^ i suggest you not read this if your a pancake fan !

i mean she's never in any different roles and she doesnt act or look nang ek material..[sorry pancake fans again but this has been on my mind for a long time and i just needed to let it go hehe..] so dont kill me!