Pancake becoming most popular

i'm definitely not a fan of pancake's...i never really got what all the hype about her was all about... to me, her acting isn't all that outstanding or anything, and she's not the prettiest actress, either...

pancake taking over aum? i really don't think so...i mean, yes, i think aum's been off to the side a bit in recent years, but still...

Exactly, no one can take Aum's place na, she's like the sexy girl with attitude, no matter how many people hate her, the more news she recieves.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
to me i think she could never bet p'aum...because she's not just the sexiest in thailand but to alot of other countries...about pancake it's just in thailand...not to be mean, but pancake can't bet p'aum

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well,...aump have too much surgeries...i feel like she's not a normal person...natural beauty i mean...i only like actress that don't do surgerys...of course i don't like noon as much as other actress too...so...i think it just depends on how peeps think about their opinion..

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
she is 1 of a hecka pretty star!!!!......i think weir and pancake is going out but they just don't wanna tell any YET....... ^_^

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Not a big fan of her but congrats on becoming successful, i guess...

However, she might be able to handle all her work if she can do everything and manage her time well! Good luck, mama's girl (no offense), lol! :D

Is it me or are all the stars booming lately mother's girl, no offense! First cheer than her (i guess single mothers rule, :D)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think she's really cute and I like her but I don't think she's taking over Aum P. She's just the "it" girl of the moment.

Rakniran

way to go PANCAKE!
I've been a fan of her since the start.
Shes a great actress for a new comer even though been a long time now.
Shes so pretty and very talent.
GOOOOOOOOoo PANCAKE!

Luv those pics of her especially her hairstyle is my favorite.

Thanks for sharing those pics

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well,...aump have too much surgeries...i feel like she's not a normal person...natural beauty i mean...i only like actress that don't do surgerys...of course i don't like noon as much as other actress too...so...i think it just depends on how peeps think about their opinion..
what..? aum p got some surgeries?? wow. never knew that. i'm not a fan of Aum P or anything, actually i don't even like Aum P. I've watched a few of her lakorns in the past [with my mama] & something about her acting just BUGS ME. <_< it was like fingernails scratching a chalkboard... i just can't get myself to like her or watch her lakorns. that's how bad it is. if you're an Aum P fan, i'm sorry, i do not like her..

solin

sarNie Adult
Sorry to say but when I see Pancake before (her first lakorns) and now, I am sur that she has done some surgeries !
But I don't really care if someone make surgery or not, I just like them for them...and it's cool if Pancake become more popular each day but it can't make me like her.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, sorry for pancake's fans but i can't stand her! she's very annoying and don't understand why ch7 wants to promote her. there are a lot of better n'eks than her, kwan for example... i have her last lakorn with oil and i'm very desapointed! oil is so much better than her in this one!!!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
:/
I REALLY GETTING PISSED OF WITH HER GRR. I REALLY HOPE PEOPLE IN THAILAND GET BOARD FAST!!!
She was really god in WMK but i watched that for oil :D and that will be the only lakorn of hers i will watch P

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not a big fan of her but congrats on becoming successful, i guess...

However, she might be able to handle all her work if she can do everything and manage her time well! Good luck, mama's girl (no offense), lol! :D

Is it me or are all the stars booming lately mother's girl, no offense! First cheer than her (i guess single mothers rule, :D)
That is why they are so close to their mother. There were raised to show Women Power. That is why I like Pancake so much not just that I like Cheer too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont get did she say she was going to replace aump... i am confused reading people's comment...

babi3

sarNie Egg
omg pancake suck......i don't like her the way she talk and how she would act all cute ect..... i don't like any of her lakorn that she did it like the same storyline she rich and then bla bla bla....... i never watch the ending casue i can't stand her sorry......