Pairings you want to see

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you ever watched Weirs and Preaw lakorn? She was a student in that lakorn and he was like a mafia or something. I don’t quite remember but he always had sia type shirts lol
Lol I remember!!! I already watched them lol but I don't mind seeing them again

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I'm stil waiting for these pairings to happen:

Weir and Sammy
Weir and Now
Weir and Pim
Weir and Preaw
Mik and Now
Mik and Thisa
Kem and Min
Kem and Pim
Kem and Sammy
Ken T. and Bella
Ken T. and Yaya
Ken T. and Kimmy
Ken T. and Mew Nittha
Ken T. and Mint
Ken T. and Matt
Ken T. and Preem
Oooo Ken T pairings I definitely would watch are Bella, Yaya, Kimmy, and Mew. Bella and Kimmy would fit more next to Ken though. Mew and Yaya still have the babyface to them. It's still doable. I watched Ken/Toey and didn't feel the age gap too much. Probably wouldn't want it to be a Citizen Kane production though.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Will add more pairings:

Ken T and Mai
Ken T and Chippy
Ken T and Nychaa
Tik and Chompoo
Tik and Mint
Ananda and Mint
Mik and Preaw
Aum A and Bow
Aum A and Chompoo
Aum A and Mai
Aum A and Mew Nittha
Aum A and Mint
James Ji and Mint
James Ji and Mew Nittha
James Ji and Preem

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
My list -
Mark and Prang
Nadech and Bella
James Ji and Matt
James Ma and Mew
Great and Kimmy
Boy and Yaya
-We are lucky that James Ma and Mew are currently pairing up
-YAS I would love to see Great and Kimmy pair up! I could totally see it.
-Boy has paired almost all the top actresses except Mew and Yaya. It would be an interesting pairing tho.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Lol cause Ch3 sticks to their koojins for the majority of things. Don’t know if it’s cause they are scared of backlash or something idk. Bella’s has had lots of peks but never Nadech, makes me question Ch3 lol.
Nadech also doesn't pair much with other actresses except Yaya though that is changing. I haven't been able to watch any of nadech's work because I prefer not to watch real couple on screen. And the one with mew had bad action scenes that I dropped after 1 episode. Since I already watched Korean version of My love from another star,I don't want to watch that either.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know he’s new and young but I would love to see Yaya and Pon. Yaya is older but she still has a cute baby face so they would look good together in my opinion. Plus he’s tall.
My old list still applies. I still want to see those people pair up.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I know he’s new and young but I would love to see Yaya and Pon. Yaya is older but she still has a cute baby face so they would look good together in my opinion. Plus he’s tall.
My old list still applies. I still want to see those people pair up.
Pon had great chemistry with Nychaa so I think he’ll have the same with Yaya. Nychaa and Yaya sorta look a like.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
88B153AD-3458-48D7-B4F5-AD5170DB735F.jpeg BBFF82A1-48D1-43AD-876C-9C46EE3C05B1.jpeg
6E8AEA64-80BA-4DEB-9D6C-A5B57F218D2E.jpeg 39102C5B-7889-4E7E-8442-AB3E1B3CFDBE.jpeg BFBE6655-B1A1-43E3-8633-53AFF30308D1.jpeg Pon and Chippy have been on my radar after they both became some of the new presenters for Aura Me! I never expected them to look so good together but they actually really do :love: They physically look super compatible with each other to my surprise. Even with Chippy wearing some tall heels they still have a great height difference. I think they would be great in like a friends to enemies type of storyline.