Pairings you want to see

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123 I sure hope they don't have restrictions for movies. I messaged the produ of BOTY in IG to make an MY movie. But other fans said Ch3 might not allow it...
Idk, it all depends on their schedule and what their managers have plans for them. I don’t follow or watch their lakorns so idk.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup they do! Since Baifern is getting more popular, hope ch3 invite her to act for them. Would love to see these two pair up!
I would like to see these two in a nice period lakorn like Neung Nai Suang or Padiwarada!

I’m surprised Ch3 hasn’t jumped on the Baifern train yet! I feel like hopefully they will contact her for something soon. She’s good at getting ratings. Plus she’s so beautiful and an excellent actress.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
I hope this is sarcasm... becoz' I really hate Ch3 for ignoring all requests for another MY lakorn!!! Moreso, I hate the fact that they keep using Yaya for Nadech's career --> kept tying her to him, all these years, UNTIL NOW! Na desperately needs Ya for his career - PERIOD! Wait...change the period to "!!!!!!" I read, too, that Na's management is powerful at Ch3 which is one reason why another MY pairing is not happening. MY is evidently a super threat to NY. But isn't NY sssoooo outdated already?? Just like MK?? I totally agree with everyone saying "Ch3 is just plain STUPID!!!"

Anyway... pairings I want to see: Yaya & Mark again (of course! hehehe!) and Yaya-Weir
I like Mark and Yaya better. Just my opinion. LOL to NY being so outdated. Ch3 should have taken the opportunity with MY's success. Wow, so Nadech's management is influential at ch3. OMG. I am even hoping for another MY lakorn since it's been 2 years already. Kim and James are even reuniting after 3 years.

Yaya and Weir would be nice! Sadly for a movie only or other than TV since both are from different channels.

I would love to see Mik and Kim. Oh wait, Mik and Yaya would also be dope! Mik looked really good with Pooklook. I believe Mik and Yaya would pull it off as well.

But these are nothing but a dream... Sad. A movie would be great!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I would like to see these two in a nice period lakorn like Neung Nai Suang or Padiwarada!

I’m surprised Ch3 hasn’t jumped on the Baifern train yet! I feel like hopefully they will contact her for something soon. She’s good at getting ratings. Plus she’s so beautiful and an excellent actress.
Maybe they have, but Baifern schedule has been full. She’s been coming out with lakorns left and right.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I forgot that this video exists and I was like dang, Nadech and Namtarn looks adorable I mean they lliterally
had 5 seconds of staring but it was worth looking at them being adorable. Plus, if they made this a lakorn
it would be nice to see Nadech have a change of character for a change.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well, now that Michael is going freelance I'd love to see him paired with Kim, Yaya or Mint.
He’s freelance now? Wow that’s so weird since Ch7 treated him so good. Definitely would love to see him with Mint and Yaya. I don’t think he physically suits Kimmy. Also would like to see him with Kao, Mew, and of course Taew lol I hope Ch3 uses him in some stuff but Ch3 is already so packed so who knows.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
He’s freelance now? Wow that’s so weird since Ch7 treated him so good. Definitely would love to see him with Mint and Yaya. I don’t think he physically suits Kimmy. Also would like to see him with Kao, Mew, and of course Taew lol I hope Ch3 uses him in some stuff but Ch3 is already so packed so who knows.
Yeah, someone mentioned in the thread for his lakorn with Mookda that it was his last lakorn signed with Ch7. I was surprised too, because he is definitely treated as a top p'ek there.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, someone mentioned in the thread for his lakorn with Mookda that it was his last lakorn signed with Ch7. I was surprised too, because he is definitely treated as a top p'ek there.
Yeah, Michael was treated well with ch7, but I guess he want to broaden his horizons or follow his “friend”. Whatever, ch7 has so many actors under them.

NLee

sarNie Egg
I like Mark and Yaya better. Just my opinion. LOL to NY being so outdated. Ch3 should have taken the opportunity with MY's success. Wow, so Nadech's management is influential at ch3. OMG. I am even hoping for another MY lakorn since it's been 2 years already. Kim and James are even reuniting after 3 years.

Yaya and Weir would be nice! Sadly for a movie only or other than TV since both are from different channels.

I would love to see Mik and Kim. Oh wait, Mik and Yaya would also be dope! Mik looked really good with Pooklook. I believe Mik and Yaya would pull it off as well.

But these are nothing but a dream... Sad. A movie would be great!
Me too! I thought they would get another pairing by now because their chemistry was so good.