Pairings you want to see

P

PrincessKarina

Grate/Taew
Nadech/Bella
Mario/Yaya
Mark/Chompoo (altho I know they have a 10 yrs age gap)
Dome/Mew N.
Rome/Kim
Bomb/Janie (altho the age gap too)
James Ji/Patricia or Mew
James Ma/Taew or Bella

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt + Ken.T (how has this not happened yet ?!)
Matt + Weir (a girl can dream lol)
Mint.C + Nadech
Yaya + Great
Yaya + Mario
Margie + Andrew
Taew + Ananda
Taew + Ken.T
Mew + Great
Mew + James Ma

- There's other combinations I've thought of throughout the years but these are the ones I could only think of right now lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I got my wished of Matt and Andrew...don't know how long I have been waiting for them to pair up. So, I know y'all pain lol. Hope it come true for all the couples.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I want to see... Matt and Alek in a comedy.
Louis and Matt
Louis and Bella

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken T/Prang
Ken T/Nycha
Ken T/Mai Davika
Ken T/Wawwa
Ken T/Matt
Ken T/Yaya
Nadech/Chompoo
Mai/Yaya
Mai/Kimberley
Ken P/Prang
Ken P/Nycha
Mark/Nycha
Mark/Mai Davika
Weir/Stephany
Mik/Min
Mik/Peak
Mik/Thisa
JMa/Bella
JMa/Mew
JJ/Mew
JJ/Matt
JJ/Chompoo
JJ/Mai Davika

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Fine as always, lol I just thought that there are so many possible pairings that need to happen while all of them are still active in the industry, and a good lakorn plot could make various chemistry work @PrincessKarina and I agree I want to see Mew and Taew with Ken T too!!!

Here's more lol
Ken T/Preem
Ken T/Chippy
Louis S/Bella
Great/Mew
Great/Taew
Ken P/Mew
Ken P/Bella
Ken P/Yaya
Ken P/Kimberley
Aum A/Mew
Aum A/Chompoo
Alek/Yaya
Alek/Kimberley
Alek/Mew
Alek/Bella

P

PrincessKarina

True true true! I am checking Alek out lately! He is something! Lol. @Maricon

Last edited by a moderator:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Push/Yaya
Son/Yaya
Mario/Yaya
Mario/Vill
Mick/Vill
Nadech/Vill
Nadech/Mint C

Vill with Son, Toomtam and Push again I would be happy with anytime.

An impossible one would be young Willie and Vill.

And I want to see Andrew/Janie re-unite.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I want to see JMA pair up with Esther as pranangs though! They were super cute in SJ series but just weren't pranangs! Lol :) also Mario with Vill (not as siblings) but pranangs!

NLee

sarNie Egg
Push/Yaya
Son/Yaya
Mario/Yaya
Mario/Vill
Mick/Vill
Nadech/Vill
Nadech/Mint C

Vill with Son, Toomtam and Push again I would be happy with anytime.

An impossible one would be young Willie and Vill.

And I want to see Andrew/Janie re-unite.
Totally love your list! I love Vill and I really wish they would pair her up with Mario or Nadech. That would be fun to see. But in all honesty, I really miss Vill with Toomtam. Why can't OneHD do it right and pair them up again! (With a good storyline of course)

P

PrincessKarina

Totally love your list! I love Vill and I really wish they would pair her up with Mario or Nadech. That would be fun to see. But in all honesty, I really miss Vill with Toomtam. Why can't OneHD do it right and pair them up again! (With a good storyline of course)
Mario and Vill starred as siblings in that horror movie. I didn't watch because I wanted them as pranangs! Lol. Yes I also want them as lovers in a lakorn! Aahh! I am also a huge fan of Toomtam and Vill! Yes they need to reunite in a good storyline! :)

NLee

sarNie Egg
Mario and Vill starred as siblings in that horror movie. I didn't watch because I wanted them as pranangs! Lol. Yes I also want them as lovers in a lakorn! Aahh! I am also a huge fan of Toomtam and Vill! Yes they need to reunite in a good storyline! :)
I love that you're a fan of Toomtam and Vill!! I don't see many of their fans here :aaaaa:

I just saw that Mario and Vill had a movie together recently, but I'm bummed I can't do horror movies lol I'm a chicken. And yes, I rather see them as lovers and not siblings :naughty2:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! I love Vill (my fav thai actress). Vill and Toomtam have this special kind of tension between them that makes them a really great pair (I even shipped them in Tae Pang Korn, but SonVill there was just perfect). It's sad that he's playing supporting now.

Really hope to see Mario and Vill together. I like Vill with handsome men and I think Mario is the most handsome of his generation.