Pairings which you fail to see what all the fuss is about

P

PrincessKarina

I never get the hype either Kimmy looks so old next to Mark that there is literally no physical chemistry. And she’s very thick too, next to him she’s his size

@AnnTfan you should be happy Kimmys working with Tik J and Mario next two years. I don’t care for Kim, sometimes I just feel really bad for her that she bigger and older than most of her guy coworkers.

Yea, no hate either but just stating the obvious truth. A lot of koojins are mismatched though to be honest.

Bella looks old, is way older than JJ
Pope looks like a father figure next to Mew lol
NY— I really don’t think they match at all, I have not been impressed by their onscreen chemistry. Nada! Yaya impresses in KC, anything else I’m like Meh....Nadech while I think looks so good and chemistry wise with Mew inTRKJ. It was just a “do sabai” happy Lakorn!

That’s why I really like it when they switch people up, not get stuck with the same person for a decade lol I don’t care if they want to date, go ahead and date outside of work, it’s nobodys business but when it’s work, keep it professional by convincing us you’re an actor, not just there to keep us up with you’re dating life lol

BUT ultimately I don’t blame these damn koojins, their thai fans and society love that, it is what is shipping them like that. The people with the koojin are most successful and popular stars. The fans go crazy with them like most. Lol

Good luck to dating koojins. May they last and succeed! Lol :p
OK another essay sweetie! Lol. ;) I agree with most of the things you said! I also understand and agree with @AnnTfan too! I just want to have fun and get excited as I watch lakorns. I haven’t been getting that! :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OK another essay sweetie! Lol. ;) I agree with most of the things you said! I also understand and agree with @AnnTfan too! I just want to have fun and get excited as I watch lakorns. I haven’t been getting that! :risas3:
Lol oh dear, I added another paragraph LOL I know we’ve been complaining about how mismatch koojins are since the beginning of the world but it just doesn’t help that we couldn’t stop complaining LOL

P

PrincessKarina

Lol oh dear, I added another paragraph LOL I know we’ve been complaining about how mismatch koojins are since the beginning of the world but it just doesn’t help that we couldn’t stop complaining LOL
And you still have plenty to say! Lol! It’s interesting to read! :thumbup:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I never get the hype either Kimmy looks so old next to Mark that there is literally no physical chemistry. And she’s very thick too, next to him she’s his size

@AnnTfan you should be happy Kimmys working with Tik J and Mario next two years. I don’t care for Kim, sometimes I just feel really bad for her that she bigger and older than most of her guy coworkers.

Yea, no hate either but just stating the obvious truth. A lot of koojins are mismatched though to be honest.

Bella looks old, is way older than JJ
Pope looks like a father figure next to Mew lol
NY— I really don’t think they match at all, I have not been impressed by their onscreen chemistry. Nada! Yaya impresses in KC, anything else I’m like Meh....Nadech while I think looks so good and chemistry wise with Mew inTRKJ. It was just a “do sabai” happy Lakorn!

That’s why I really like it when they switch people up, not get stuck with the same person for a decade lol I don’t care if they want to date, go ahead and date outside of work, it’s nobodys business but when it’s work, keep it professional by convincing us you’re an actor, not just there to keep us up with you’re dating life lol

BUT ultimately I don’t blame these damn koojins, their thai fans and society love that, it is what is shipping them like that. The people with the koojin are most successful and popular stars. The fans go crazy with them like most. Lol

Good luck to dating koojins. May they last and succeed! Lol :p

@AnnTfan you mentioned you snapped right out of your MK phase LOL I was never hardcore but only more of a Mark fan lol but I’m pretty sure that VERY soon I’m gonna be snapping right out of Mark lmaooooo cuz I just don’t care for his dating life anymore... or koojin I never cared! But if ch3 STILL even bothers to pair them up again and if the script sucks like usual, holy water, I’m gonna stop following them both completely and even probably boycott Mark LOL

Haha excited for Kim and Mario but not Kim and Tik. I don’t like him at all anymore. Lol yes kim is so big compared to Mark, but I think they’re okay now that she’s super slim. Its just her height. Too many eurasian actresses they all overtower the p’eks

P

PrincessKarina

Haha excited for Kim and Mario but not Kim and Tik. I don’t like him at all anymore. Lol yes kim is so big compared to Mark, but I think they’re okay now that she’s super slim. Its just her height. Too many eurasian actresses they all overtower the p’eks
Lol agree. I know Kim lost a bunch of weight but because she’s naturally bigger boned and tall so she’ll always look “bigger” than all her p’eks. The only ones who may appear bigger than her would be actors like Bomb or Mik who stands around 6’3”! Take Mint C or Yaya who are also tall but they are structured smaller boned so they look more ok than Kim! Yes these mixed babies are tall. :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

I think Kim is currently also one of the heavier and popular Thai actresses in the industry. ;)

xodxo

Lol agree. I know Kim lost a bunch of weight but because she’s naturally bigger boned and tall so she’ll always look “bigger” than all her p’eks. The only ones who may appear bigger than her would be actors like Bomb or Mik who stands around 6’3”! Take Mint C or Yaya who are also tall but they are structured smaller boned so they look more ok than Kim! Yes these mixed babies are tall. :thumbup:
I think more than height with MK is also physicality. They cannot pass physically. They don’t appeal as a couple. When I look at Mark and Kim, I don’t get the same butterfly feeling that I get when I look at Mark with Mint, with Mew or with Yaya. Something sparkly really flies when Mark’s with these girls. Like a real genuine kind of beauty, love and chemistry that could not ignite with Kim. That’s why I think half of Mark’s Lakorn are wasted with a koojin that lacks chemistry. But I know, koojin shippers will believe in everything the opposite. Who cares right? Lol

It’s been a long time since I have seen Mint glow. She doesn’t have this stunning glow anymore compared to when she was still with Mark. Instead, she gets the clumsy, dorkiness brother/sister thing going on. But with Mark, I really dig them!!! Lol Maybe ch3 will be kind enough to let them reunite one day. Their chemistry has never left me! Lol :p (Their old golden days were much better!) :D
87C58788-8C46-4BA1-8165-BE8A5E8A4D21.jpeg

These two are hardcore serious! Lol. Basically, they changed my mind after KC compared to a FAILED TD! Lol :p
E9BA94F7-F44C-4ACE-B4F9-629D38C67991.jpeg

Mew is the new girl I want to see with Mark the most! She is sweet but after seeing her interviews and talk shows, she’s rather a frail, fragile and softy girl. She doesn’t have the strongest voice. She at times seems to stutter/talk very slow even speaking Thai. (I don’t know if any native Thais have ever noticed that?) But something about her and Mark makes me smile with a very BIG grin! Lol and Mew looks very adorable when she’s shy too! Lol :D just saying. Haha I was really sold on to Mark/Mew from Raknakara. Would love to see them do a Boran/period lakorn anytime!
70E3E6F3-830D-4C47-BD69-3703BDC40ED2.jpeg

These three girls will always be my TOP picks for Mark! Lol I can go on for the rest of my life just watching them switching up partners with Mark!!!!! LMAO! :p :risas3::celebrate16:

Ps

Yes, Im very superficial! So what? Lol I like my couples pretty and handsome! Like REALY handsome and very pretty! Lol :D

Last edited:

xodxo

Push and Esther pair is so ugly
I find push good looking lol He’s good to look at but Esther noooooooooooooooo. Her nose huge turn off,

I don’t care enough to watch them but are they even koojin??? Lol

I thought this thread was mainly about pairs who have paired up twice lol or unless they’re really ugly to look at lol 55555

I usually don’t say this but anything with Boy pakorn who looks like an old turd pervert cannot Be watched!!! I cringe to the core when ch3 keeps pairing him with young people like pat, Toey, chippy, etc

He should work with Anne, jui, Janie, vet generation lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I find push good looking lol He’s good to look at but Esther noooooooooooooooo. Her nose huge turn off,

I thought this thread was mainly about pairs who have paired up twice lol or unless they’re really ugly to look at lol 55555

I usually don’t say this but anything with Boy pakorn who looks like an old turd pervert cannot Be watched!!! I cringe to the core when ch3 keeps pairing him with young people like pat, Toey, chippy, etc

They are one reason I stay far from One31 dramas sometimes

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Push was decent looking but now I think he just messed up his face more. I don't know if he gets more done to it but he looks awful now. At least he keeps his relationship with Jui kind of to the side. Then again his fans doesn't like her lol

I wish the channels are not restricting their stars...let them roam around and act along side of anyone. Imagine Mik with a channel 3 actress...

P

PrincessKarina

Push was decent looking but now I think he just messed up his face more. I don't know if he gets more done to it but he looks awful now. At least he keeps his relationship with Jui kind of to the side. Then again his fans doesn't like her lol

I wish the channels are not restricting their stars...let them roam around and act along side of anyone. Imagine Mik with a channel 3 actress...
Mik! I like him. His height advantage will do justice for many Channel 3 actresses! Too bad such a tall one like Bomb is such a stiff actor! Lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Push's fans needs to get over it because they're getting married at the end of the year.

All koojins are getting annoying.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Pairings I don't get is Kimmy and Mark as well. I think the fact that they're dating in real life, makes them more "Koo Jin like" than their actual onscreen chemistry which should count...if that makes sense. Their chemistry off screen doesn't translate onscreen.

Plus, maybe it's his acting chops that don't compare to hers. Is he getting any more work btw? So many others have work lined up this year, but nothing for him yet since coming back from his ordination if I'm correct. Kom Faek, don't count since it's been filming since last year it seems, just awaiting to be aired.

There hasn't yet been a guy for a Kimmy yet, that when I see them together onscreen, I'm yeah...you two are good onscreen together.

Nadech and Yaya, another super popular one. I can see the hype, I do. I think it's more that it's boring seeing them together every year since they became koo jins. Personally, I think Nadech had good onscreen chemistry with most of his other leading ladies aside from Yaya. But Yaya, aside from maybe Mark kind of, hasn't had chemistry with any other of her leading men that wasn't Nadech imo.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

@xodxo I laughed too hard at your comment about Boy Pakorn. I love Boy but you are right. He’s becoming to cringy to watch when paired with them younger girls. Or maybe no chemistry? Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought Boy has a cute chemistry with Gale in his very early year. That lakorn he was the second couple not sure who the leads are. I didn't quite get his chemistry with Margie. It wasn't as explosive as many made it out to be. He seemed to work as an individual more than with his leading ladies. And it doesn't help he comes off as such a pervert. I remembered when he play in a lakorn with Pat N. and he was talking about her breast implants lol. I think he was asked if he touched it and he said NO...it touched me hahahaha.

P

PrincessKarina

I thought Boy has a cute chemistry with Gale in his very early year. That lakorn he was the second couple not sure who the leads are. I didn't quite get his chemistry with Margie. It wasn't as explosive as many made it out to be. He seemed to work as an individual more than with his leading ladies. And it doesn't help he comes off as such a pervert. I remembered when he play in a lakorn with Pat N. and he was talking about her breast implants lol. I think he was asked if he touched it and he said NO...it touched me hahahaha.
What? He appears like a pervert and he is actually one? Lol. How sick! I don’t care for him. But dang he has got directors and producers backing him up because he has lakorns left and right playing as lead! Good for him and his fans! :thumbup: