Painful Love (MTeam) RATED R Chapter 42

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u nklue1 for such a long chap i enjoyed it..I like Mrs Sutri their teacher so kind she is. Toey n Mrs S are different dun like them. Appreciate ur time with the update nklue1 thank u so much.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Thank u nklue1 for such a long chap i enjoyed it..I like Mrs Sutri their teacher so kind she is. Toey n Mrs S are different dun like them. Appreciate ur time with the update nklue1 thank u so much.
Hi Key
With Toey and Mrs S I don't think anyone is going to like them.
Thanks for reading :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 28

MOVIES
Everyone was sitting down waiting for the movie to start.
"Nadech Boy" someone called
They turn and saw the guys.
"oh guys hey" Nadech and Boy said
"p'Filmmmm" Kat said and got up and grab her things and push Grate out of his sit and sat down next to Film and started talking, everyone knew that Kat loves Film and always wants to be next to him. Kat fell in love with him the first time she saw him she was all over the place.
Grate sigh and looked at the person he was sitting next to.
Eye looked at Grate and looked away. "gosh why did you sit next to me find somewhere else" Eye said
"ha like I want to sit next to you tell you friend to move out of my spot then" Grate said
"there are other places" Eye said
"does it look like I can sit somewhere else" Grate said
Eye looked around and saw that every sit is full, she looked back at Grate and fold her arms
Louis was siting down and looked over at Ja and wave to her, Ja saw and wave back. Louis got up and walk over
"ummmm khun Wa krub, can I sit in your spot please" Louis said
Wa looked at Louis and saw him looked at Ja and she was looks down smiling "ka" Wa got up and straight away Louis sat down and started talking to Ja.
Wa looked at where Louis used to sit and saw Top smiling at her waving "ha ahahaha I'm dead" Wa said and walk and say down next to Top and Phet.
Phet got up and asked everyone to move one sit down and stop Sie when she was about to move down "I'll sit here" Phet said and say down smiling, Sie smile and blushed
So the sitting arrangement was Nadech, Yaya, Gie, Boy, Ja, Louis, Eye, Grate, Sie, Phet, Film, Kat, Wa and Top.
Soon the movie started and everyone was laughing. It turn out the movie wasn't scary but was full of comedy.

PARK
Mint and Mike was sitting on the swing talking until the wind blew and Mints hair blew back reviewing her neck. Mike stop swinging once he saw the love marks on Mint neck, there was so many. Mike balled up his fist but kept calm.
"Miky" Mint called Mike for the fifth time
"ha yeah"
"are you okey" Mint asked
"umm I don't feel well"
"you should go home, I heard from Dara that you were drinking non stop last night, you better go home and rest na" Mint said and got up
"do you want me to take you home" Mike asked
"mai ben rai ka, my house is only 5 minutes away from the park ka" Mint said and hug Mike "bye see you tomorrow"
"bye" Mike looked at Mint walk away and he started getting images of what Mark did to Mint last night, he was imagining what they were doing last night, tears came down his face as he saw Mint fade away.

MARKS CAR
Mark was driving home smiling looking at the roses he brought for Mint. It was red, her favorite. Mark looked at the time and knew that Mint should be home by now, he press on the pedal a bit more wanted to get home faster.

BIG HOUSE
Ann and Ken took Lin and Tawan to the movies. Aff and Aum went to have dinner together. Mr S stay back at work since he had to get some files done. So no one was home apart from Mrs S and Toey.
Mint just got home and it was 5. She took off her shoes and walk into the living room. Toey and Mrs S saw Mint
"hey slut come here" said Toey
"sorry I'm busy ka" reply Mint and was about to walk away, the truth was Mint wasn't busy but she could sense some trouble
"what a whore probably just came back from sleeping with guys" said Mrs S
"ka khun mae school finished ages ago and she just came back now" Toey said "I said come here u slut"
"I'm busy ka"
"look either you come here or I'll have to do it the hard way" Mrs S said
Still Mint didn't come
"so I have to do things the hard way" Mrs S got up and went to pull Mint by the hair. Mint was trying to get loose
They heard a car pull in and knew it was Mark.
Mrs S nodded and Toey just slap herself in the face out of nowhere and Mrs S pretend to trip
"you bitch" Toey said and slap Mint
Mark walked in with the flowers in his hand and saw his mum on the ground and Toey slap Mint
"mae, what happen" asked Mark
"Mark that wife of yours push me over"
Mark turn to Mint looked at her very angrily, he grip on the roses tight and didn't realize his hand was bleeding, he was happy that he wanted to give Mint a chance but when he did this is what he gets. Mark looked at Mint and yelled
"WHY THE FUCK DID U PUSH MY MUM FOR YOU SLUT... mae don't even consider this slut as my wife"
"I" but was cut off by Mark
"SHUT UP" Mark yelled
"khun mae should we give her, her payback now" Toey asked
"yes" Mrs S said and Toey help her up
Toey held Mints hand behind her back as Mrs S started slapping her
"you slut this is for pushing me, this is for slapping noo Toey" Mrs S continue slapping both sides of Mint face as Toey smile
Soon Mints cheek was all red and blood was coming out of her nose and mouth
Mark stood there looking at his mum slapping Mint. He wanted to stop his mum but he thought his mum is doing the right thing, he stood there looking at the roses he brought for her, he brought roses for her, since they broke up he never brought flowers for any girls, it has been years and he regrets buying them.

"RATED*
"Mae that's enough" Mark said and walked to Mint and pull her up the stairs griping on her arm tight.
Mrs S and Toey smile and laugh
"we did it" Toey said
"yes we did and now he hates her even more" Mrs S said
But what they didn't know was some one or more then one was watching and filming the whole thing right from the start.
Mark pull Mint into their room and slam the door shut and lock the door, he threw the roses at the wall hard as petals flew everywhere. Mark push Mint against the wall not realizing Mint step the the rose spikes. Mint felt it but ignore it as Mark started ripping of her clothes and called her names and swore at her over and over again. Mint was hurt both physical and emotional. Once both of them was naked Mark drag Mint to the bed and throw her on it and climb on the bed and went on top of her and thrust in straight away, Mint gasp and scream. Mark knew Mint was hurt since she wasn't wet yet and he didn't care and he started moving his hands around Mints body touch her everywhere but his grip on her wasn't soft and gentle like last night actually everything tonight was the totally opposite of last night. Mark was rough and hard on her. Mark was biting her skin hard
"don't ever touch or hurt my mum again slut or next time, I kill you" Mark said and thrust in harder and harder
'why can't you listen Mark' Mint thought as Mark grab Mints legs and put them over his shoulder, this lets him thrust in further in her 'hole'. Mint cried and cried. Mark was rougher tonight, he was harder and rougher on her, he was angry very angry. There was no caring, no gentleness and no love. The room was full of cries, moan and skin slapping.
*END OF RATED*

DOWNSTAIRS
Mrs S told Toey to stay for the night and they continue talking about the plan.

MOVIES
When the movie finished. The went to have dinner and went to the games room. While in the games room they saw Ann, Ken, Lin and Tawnn and join in with them, soon they saw Aff and Aum. It was already 11pm and they stay there till midnight and got home.

BIG HOUSE (MARKS ROOM)
Mark was already asleep but Mint was lying there, she couldn't move it hurt too much. Mint didn't understand, why did Toey come back, Toey already ruin their relationship before and now she is back to ruin it again, why could Toey just leave them alone for now. Mint closed her eyes and tried to sleep but the pain was all over her body it took her a while until she fell asleep.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nklue1 thank u so much, ure so fast thank u for ur time and story. The guys r funny and cute in seating arrangements. Oh my toey n Mrs S are so evil ! poor mint suffered so much from these two and the one she loves the most ! when mark realises his mistakes i think mint will still forgive him bcoz she loves him dearly. it is sad how mint is being abused ! I appreciate your time in this ff nklue1, you're the best ! thank you so much, key.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi nklue1 thank u so much, ure so fast thank u for ur time and story. The guys r funny and cute in seating arrangements. Oh my toey n Mrs S are so evil ! poor mint suffered so much from these two and the one she loves the most ! when mark realises his mistakes i think mint will still forgive him bcoz she loves him dearly. it is sad how mint is being abused ! I appreciate your time in this ff nklue1, you're the best ! thank you so much, key.
Hi Key
The guys are funny. I actually had to count how many there were so i wouldnt forget any couple lol. Toey and Mrs S are evil but they arent going to stop there. Every time i write this ff i always feel sorry for Mint but this is how the storyline is.
Thanks for reading Key and I know im the best thanks :* hahaha

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 29
It was morning already and Mint just finished picking up the last rose. Mint walk to the bathroom and grab the first-aid-kit and walk to the bed and sat on the edge. Mint grab Marks hand and clean the cuts and wrap a sterile bandage around his hand. Mint got up and put the first-aid-kit away and went to have her shower.
Mark started waking up and looked over to the other side of the bed and saw no one. He looked around and saw the roses on the table. He looked down at his hand and saw that it was already wrap with a bandage. He heard water running in the shower and got up without putting anything on and walked to the door and turn it, it wasn't locked so he open it without closing the door he walked in and saw Mint naked body all wet, bruises and love marks everywhere. He started to get hard and walked in the shower. Mint knew Mark was behind so she turn around and face him and force a smile, her cheeks hurt but she just smile. They stay like that for a while, just staring at each other. Mark could still see that Mints face was bruise and still red, Mark looked down at her body, he soften up a bit and grab Mints hand gently and walked closer to her, Mark grab Mints other hand with the shower sponge gently and put it on him hitting her to wash him. Mint smile and started scrubbing Mark gently, the whole time Mark kept his eyes on Mint and his eyes went to the other sponge, Mark grab it and put soap on it and starts scrubbing Mints as well and felt Mint flinch. Mark looked at Mint and she was looking down.
Mint was thinking 'why is p'Mark being nice to me? Why is he always changing his mood? Its hard to catch up with?'
Mint up up at Mark as he was scrubbing her skin. "p..khun Mark ka, can I asked you a question" Mint asked
Mark nodded
"well, umm, why do you always change your mood" Mint asked
Mark didn't answer for a few seconds but then asked "why"
"well because you confuse me and it's hard to catch up, one minute you nice, caring and gentle and the next your..." Mint couldn't say it but she was hoping Mark got what she was trying to say.
"I don't know" Mark said

*Rated*
Mint nod and rinse the sponge and hung it
"what are you doing" Mark asked
"I'm finished ka, you came continue if you want ka" Mint said and was about to walk out when Mark swing her around and said "your not finished you haven't clean down there yet"
Mint looked confuse then realize what Mark meant and grab the sponge and breathe in before she started to scrub Mark 'thing' and heard a moan. Mint continue scrubbing and soon Mark grab Mints legs and pulled them up around his waist making her grab hold of him for support and he thrust in her. Mint gasp and grip onto Mark tighter. Mint was still sore from last night but didn't say anything. With his thing still in her he pushed Mint's back against the wall and put his hands up against the wall for support and continue thrust in and out. Mint rest her head on Marks shoulder and started moaning. 
*End Of Rated*

DOWNSTAIRS
Everyone apart from Mark, Mint, Toey, Mr and Mrs S.
Gib and Mint N was sitting there quietly looking at each other.
"Pa Pat ka is Mark and Mint awake yet" Aff asked
"Mai roo ka" Pat said
"mae, I'll go see" Lin said as Ann nod and her and Tawan walked upstairs.
"Gib and Mint, why are you guys so quietly" Ann asked
"ummm was just...... Drifting into our own world ka" Mint N said
"chai ka" Gib said
Ann nod and knew something was wrong but let it go.

UPSTAIRS
Lin and Tawan got to Mark room and knock but got no reply so they knock again and still got no reply. Lin turn the door knob but it was lock so she grab the keys and open the door, they walked in and found no one.
"where are they" Lin asked
"I don't know let's look around for them" Tawan said
Lin nod and they walked separate ways trying to find them. Tawan walk to the balcony and Lin walked to the bathroom.

*Rated*
Tawan saw no one and turn to Lin and saw her standing there looking in the bathroom so he walked to her and found Mark and Mint in the shower. Mark had his back to them and they heard Mint moan.
"ahh fuck, your so tight" Mark groan and Marks pace became faster and faster and Mint moan louder.

"Lin let's go" Tawan said and pull Lin with him and they walked out making sure they close the door as they exit.

BATHROOM
Mark finally came, shooting his hot semens in Mint and thrust a few more times making sure she receives everything. When Mark pull out, Mint fell down straight away. Mark looked at Mint and saw her hand reach out and turn off the shower tap and grab on it and got up. Mint grab a towel and up it around her then grab another one for Mark and put it around him
"khun Mark ka, you should go brush you teeth and dry yourself or you will catch a cold" Mint said and walked out and closed the door. Mark looked at the closed door and sat down on the toilet sit and lean back
"why the hell do you have to be so nice, you make me want to kill myself for what I have done to you" Mark said and closed his eyes
Mint did the usually, make the bed, pick a suit for Mark and got change, Mint pick a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt.
Mark came out and sat down on the bed and look at Mint her shirt. Mint sat down in front of the mirror and brush her hair and put it in a pony tail. Mark got up and walk over to Mint and gently grab the hair tie and pull it out of Mints hair, letting her hair fall down. Mint look at Mark and he said
"it looks better down"
Mint smile and said "ka... Khun Mark I told you to dry off or you get a cold"
Mark gave Mint the towel, hitting her that he wants her to do it. Mint started drying Mark body. Mark stood there looking at the reflection of Mint in the mirror.

DOWNSTAIRS
Lin and Tawan walked into the living room and sat down.
Mr S, Mrs S and Toey were already downstair. Everyone was looking Toey and Mrs S.
"well are they awake" Ann asked
"ka, they are having a shower together ka" Lin said
"what! Wait so they were having a shower together" Gib asked
"krub, well they were doing something weird" Tawan said
"and what is it" Gie asked leaning forward
"well p'Mint had her legs around p'Mark waist, p'Mark was moving forward and backwards against p'Mint and p'Mint was making really weird sound ka" Lin said
"oh and p'Mark said this, umm.. Ahh f-f something beginning with and f, your so tight" Tawan said
By that time everyone was nearly falling out of their sits
"was the door lock" Yaya asked
"krub but Lin had the key so yeah" Tawan said
"ok. Umm well don't tell anyone else na" Aff said
"why" Both Lin and Tawan asked
"you will know when you grow up" Aum said
The room was silent, everyone was looking at each other until Gib ran upstairs follow  Yaya, Gie, Mr S.
"dad why are you going" Ken asked
"I have the rights to see" Mr S said
Ken and Aum was about to get up when Ann and Aff pull them down
"tee rak I want to go see" Ken whine
"me too darling" Aum said
Ann and Aff sat there still and looked at each other and smile and ran up the upstairs, Ken and Aum was confuse then ran up as well
"Tawan, Lin you two stay ok" Ken said
"but why" they said
"stay" Ken said
"ok"
Lin and Tawan looked at Toey and poke they tongue out and ran outside
Toey and Mrs S looked at each other.
"khun mae" Toey said and looked down
"I thought Mark was suppose to punish her" Mrs S said
Toey shook her head and cried, her hand was in a fist and she was boiling inside.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nklue1 lin n tawan were so cute n innocent with their find and description to everyone! and how the others wanted to have a peak! mint asked a q but didnt get an answer..u wrote so well i feel mark is suffering bipolar. Thank u so much nklue1 with appreciation, key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi nklue1 lin n tawan were so cute n innocent with their find and description to everyone! and how the others wanted to have a peak! mint asked a q but didnt get an answer..u wrote so well i feel mark is suffering bipolar. Thank u so much nklue1 with appreciation, key
Hi Key
First of all thanks for reading
I feel stupid but what does bipolar mean. I looked it up but I still didnt get it
I appreciate your time in reading this story :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nklue1 dun ever say that u arent at all! uve written 29 long chaps for us to enjoy, i appreciate that.
about bipolar disorder is a medical condition that causes one to have mood swings usually over small matters . Mood swings can occur for no apparent reason n not to the persons control. and thats mark with his hot and cold attitude towards mint. hope it makes sense.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi nklue1 dun ever say that u arent at all! uve written 29 long chaps for us to enjoy, i appreciate that.
about bipolar disorder is a medical condition that causes one to have mood swings usually over small matters . Mood swings can occur for no apparent reason n not to the persons control. and thats mark with his hot and cold attitude towards mint. hope it makes sense.
Hi Key
Ok i wont say that again
Thanks I get it now and Mark does have the mood swings.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Coca said:
Please soon I really want Mint leave mark a lone and I want know Mark will he do ?
Hi Coca
That part will take a while since i still have more things to write about before that part.
Thanks for reading and ill update tonight :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi Everyone.
Sorry I haven't update for a long time. School has just started on Wednesday and Im still sick so it's been quite hard to update. I'll try and update when I can :)
Here is chapter 30. Might be boring not sure, thought I might post before going to bed since its already midnight here so enjoy the chapter. :) <3

Chapter 30
Everyone was at the door standing there looking at each other.
"I feel like I'm acting inappropriate" Ann said
"Ann you think too much, have some fun" Gie said
"so who is opening the door" Yaya asked
There was silence until Gib said she would so she did quietly and they all look in only to see Mint buttoning up Marks shirt while Mark was staring at Mint. Everyone turn to each other and look back in. While Gib grab the camera hanging on her neck and turn off the sound and flash and took pictures.
Mint just finished tying Mark tie and smile and turn to the mirror. Mark looked in the mirror and he could hear whispering. He knew who it was "why are you guys spying on us" Mark said
"ka" Mint said looking confused
"you can come out" Mark said
Mint looked even more confuse until she saw everyone walked in
"who talk" Mr S asked
"hahaha I did" Gib said
"why were you guys spying on us" Mark asked
No one spoke until Ann said "well when I was married to Ken you spied on us, so why can't we spy on you"
"chai n'Mark, I remember you looking in the room and we caught you and you said why can't I" Ken said
Mark didn't say anything then said "go away"
"fine come downstairs when you finished" Yaya said
"geez Mark. You know pa Pat seems to make breakfast really early lately" Aff said
"yeah I wonder why" Aum said
Everyone looked at each other and shrug their shoulders, Gie turn to Mint and saw her face was red
"Mint what happen to you face" Gie asked
"ha? There's nothing wrong with my face" Mint N said
"no I mean Mint lek" Gie said
"oh, yeah its all red what happen" Mint N said
"oh ummm I think I put too much blush on, I kind of drift into my own world while I was putting blush on ka" Mint said
Gie and Mint N nod.
When everyone left Mark looked at Mints face. Mint turn to Mark and saw him looking at her. "can... Change my bandage it's all wet" Mark ordered
Mint looked at the bandage "ka" Mint walk into the bathroom and grab a new bandage and walked out. Mint walked to Mark putting the new bandage down on the table and grab Marks hand and unwrap it and through it on the bin and grab the new one wrapping it around Marks hand. "all done" Mint said. Mark looked at his hand and grab his jacket and walked out. Mint waited for a while then walked into the bathroom and grab the first-aid-kit and put some hirudoid cream on her cheeks, rubbing it gently on her cheek.

DOWNSTAIRS
Everyone was sitting at the table. Toey was about to sit down until Mr S told her to stop and go home.
"Vee she is my guest and I said she stays" Mrs S said
"I don't care, in this house we don't except you please leave" Mr S said
"she will stay" Mrs S said
"I don't want her here, I own this house and she will not step into this house unless I say so" Mr S said
"but"
"leave"
Toey looked at Mrs S and Mrs S nod for her to leave. Toey walked out and got into her car and scream
"god I hate you old man, I never liked you at all, I wish you'll die soon so I can have Mark and you wouldn't stand in the way" Toey yelled in anger and drove off and thought over the next plan that she and Mrs S had planned.

When Toey left everyone started eating.
"where's Mint" Mr S asked when he realize Mint wasn't there.
Everyone turn to Mark. Mark looked up and said "upstairs"
"go get her" Mr S ordered
Mark was about to get up when he saw Mint walking down the stairs.
"ah Mint you're down what took so long" Mint N asked
"oh I just had to do some stuffs" Mint answered
"come eat" Yaya said
 "mai ben rai ka, I'm not hungry"
"are you sure breakfast is the most important meal" Gie said
"chai it's not good if you miss breakfast" Aff added
"it's ok" Mint said
"look if she doesn't want to eat then give it up who cares if she doesn't eat" Mrs S said
"we all care, everyone is our family and we take care of each other" Ann said
Mrs S looked away and continue eating.
"n'Lin, n'Tawan how is school going" Gib asked
"soooooo many homeworks krub I can't stand it" Tawan whinge
"mmm it's ok ka, lots of homework but there quite easy" Lin said
"really then can you do mine" Tawan said
"n'Tawan ka, you do your own work and Lin does her own, you can help each other but no copying" Gie said
"krub/ka" they both said
"oh girls since this is your last year of Uni, I want you girls to go and get a part-time job and when you finished Uni, if you like your job or jobs you can work there instead of working at the company" Mr S said
"ka khun por" the girls said
"por ka, I sign-up for a job at Sudapa Restaurant with Mint" Yaya said
"hmm good, which Mint" Mr S asked
"oh Mint lek ka" Yaya reply and Mr S nodded
"umm I sign-up at a Phonsara Hospital ka" Gie said
"oh good at the hospital" Mr S said
"ka I get 137 baht per hour ka and I'll be doing at least 7hours so I'll get at least 959 baht ka" Gie said
"I already got a job ka khun por" Gib said
"I got a job with Gib already but I assign for a job at Risa Flower Farm with Mint ka" Mint N said
"ah two jobs thats lovely" Mr S said and turn to Mint "so Mint lek, you got assign for a job with Yaya and Mint yai chai mai"
"ka khun por, but I assign for another job at Waransa Kindergarten ka" Mint said and smile
"ah I see, you must love kids to get a job there" Mr S said and smile
"ka I love kids their so cute and gorgeous" Mint said and put her hands together
"then you better tell Mark to get working so you can have you own kids" Mr S said and smile
Mint look down and blush
"come on you guys have been married for almost 2 months now and no kids or a sign of Mint being pregnant, hurry up when I married your mother she was pregnant right after our honeymoon and Ann was pregnant a month after she and Ken got married" Mr S said and looked at both Mint and Mark
"khun por ka, stop it leave them alone" Aff said
"no way I want more grandkids, I have 6 kids and only 2 are married, one already have 2 lovely kids and the other one has none, I'm 56 years old, your mum is 42 years old, hurry and finish school so you can all get married and give me grandkids before I die" Mr S said and cross his arms
Everyone apart from Mrs S and Mark laugh well Mark smile a bit.
"ka khun por" the girls said and laugh.

DINNING TABLE
It was dinner time and everyone even Mint was at the table eating. The girls had got a letter or letters from the places they assign for the job telling them what day they will be doing.
"so what day are you guys doing" Ken asked
"hmm well I'm doing Monday-Saturday 3:30-10:30pm, I get paid 47 baht per hour ka" Yaya said
"I'm working Monday-Friday 4-11pm ka" Gie said
"I'm working Saturday and Sunday at the flower farm at 11-5pm I get 45 baht per hour and Monday-Thursday at the media shop at 3:45-7:45pm I get 49 baht per hour" Mint N said
"you guys already know mine Monday-Saturday or maybe Sunday at time at 3:30-8:30 42 baht per hour" Gib said
"I'm working Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 3:30-11:30pm at the restaurant but on Sunday I start 5:30-11:30pm, flower farm on Wednesday at 11-5pm, kindergarden on Saturday and Sunday 10-5pm, on Monday is my day off ka" Mint said
"wow I didn't think you would get so much Mint only Monday off, 3 jobs, didn't think it would be that much" Aff said
"nun see" Ann said
"how much are you getting paid though" Aum asked
"restaurant 47 baht, flower farm 45 baht and kindergarten 55 baht per hour for all ka" Mint said
"why did you pick 3 jobs why not 2 or just 1" Mr S asked
"I couldn't pick between them so I choose all of them ka" Mint said
"ok seems like you need to take a lot of rest this goes for everyone" Ann said
"ka p'Ann" the girls said
Everyone continue eating and talking about their new jobs and other things. Mark looked over at Mint '3jobs and most of them are late almost midnight, what are you thinking' Mark thought and continue eating.