Painful Love (MTeam) RATED R Chapter 42

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 18

MARKS ROOM

Mint started to wake up and stretch. Mint open her eyes and looked around and saw Mark still sleeping. Mint got up and pull the blanket with her leaving Mark with the second layer of blanket. Mint looked at the room and saw her clothes and Marks clothes everywhere. She decided to go take a shower and do make breakfast then come clean the room before Mark wakes up.

DOWNSTAIRS

Mint walk downstairs and saw Ann and Lin talking. They both looked up and Lin ran to Mint crying.
"n'Lin ben arai ka" Mint asked
"mai ben rai ka, I just had a bad dream ka" Lin said and hug Mint tighter. Mint bend down and hug Lin , patting her back and looked up at Ann. Ann shook her head and smile. Lin let go of Mint and held her hand.
"n'Lin, do u want to cook with me" Mint asked
"ka" Lin said and walk to the kitchen with Mint. Ann looked at them walked away and sigh.

KITCHEN
Yaya walked in and hug Mint and Lin.
"goodmorning ja" Yaya said
"morning p'Yaya" Lin said
"morning Yaya" Mint said
"here let me help since I loved to cook" Yaya said and started cooking the sausages. Lin was turning the bacon and looked at Mint making coffees and orange juice.
"p'Mint ka"
"ja"
"p'Mint can u promise to stay with me forever and don't leave me"
Mint look up slowly
"of course she would stay with us forever, she is here to stay" Yaya said
Mint looked at Lin and Yaya 'for now' Mint thought
"why are u asking Mint this n'Lin" Yaya said
"nothing ka" Lin said
They continue to cook and play around.
When they finished Mint asked the head maid to say that it was Lin and Yaya who cooked because she knew that if they(as in Maids) said that she(Mint) cooked the food, Mark and Mrs S wouldn't eat. Mint then went upstairs to clean Marks room. Mint walked in and started picking up the clothes on the floor.
Mark started to wake up.
"ahhh" Mark touch his head and got up slowly
"khun Mark, ben arai ka" Mint said and walk to Mark.
"nothing" Mark said and got up, forgetting that he was naked. Mint eyes widen and turn around. Mark saw that the room was clean and looked at Mint and walk to her hugging her from behind. Mint felt Mark hug her and felt his thing touching her but stay still instead of struggling Mint turn around and hug Mark. Mark eyes widen at Mints action. Mint then pulled away and apologize.
"sorry" Mint said, Mark didn't say anything back and told Mint to take him to the bathroom. Mark was having his shower. Mint was outside, crying, she could take it she had to hug Mark, she miss him, she miss his hugs and sweet kisses and words.
"ahhh Mint why are u crying, stop, stop, stop" Mint said and wipe her tears and went to make the bed.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like the ladies rallying and loving each other. An improvement in mark n ever loving mark mint is. Thank u nklue1.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
A little update before going to work. Something's are going to be kept a secret until its near the end then it will be review. Thanks for the comments I appreciate it a lot. Here chapter 19. Might be a little boring though.

Chapter 19

When everyone was awake they all settle down at the table but Mark was the last to come down. Everyone waited for Mark to come down, Lin saw that Mark was walking towards the door.
"p'Mark come eat na ka" Lin said "come sit next to p'Mint na ka"
Mark looks at Lin and was about to walk out
"P'MARK KA" Lin shout "please come sit down" everyone was shock at Lin.
"n'Lin dont yell at ur elders, it's not polite na ka" Mint said
"but p'Mark won't eat and I cooked the food with p'Yaya, I was hoping p'Mark would eat it and see if it's yummy" Lin said and looked down. Mark smile and walk over to Lin and bend down.
"ok krub, I'll eat" Mark said and smile. Mark then went and sat down next to Mint. The maids brought out the drinks and place them. Mark looked at his coffee, cappuccino. Mark lift it up and took a zip and put it down.
"pa Pat krub krai tum cappuccino krub" Mark asked
"ummm" pa Pat looked at Mint and Mint shook her head "pa ka" pa Pat said "I learn a special way to make it from my friend ka, is it good" pa Pat asked.
"krub" Mark said 'it taste so much like Mints cap' Mark thought
"ok let's eat now" Mint N said
"nai let's see how good ur cooking is n'Lin" Mark said
"ka"
"everyone please eat I want to know, if it's good" Lin said
"ewwwww Lin, ur cooking is horrible" Tawan said and push the plate away
"P'TAWAN" Lin yelled and hit Tawan
"ah, mae help me, Lin hit me" Tawan said
"Ahahaha, Lin, Tawan stop and eat na" Ann said
"look, yood and eat na" Ken said
"mmmm n'Lin aloy mak ka" Margie said
"the omellete is the best, it's better than mine" Gib said
"kob kon ka, p'Mark ka aloy mai ka" Lin asked
"krub, tee sood krub" Mark said and smile at Lin
"nun gin yer yer na ka" Lin said. Everyone was enjoying their meal. Mark was enjoying the cap the most. Mrs S wasn't enjoying her meal though. But ate anyway. Later when everyone finished Mark, Mr and Mrs S went to work so did Aum and Ken, Gib got called into work today so she left. The girls were out side play in the swimming pool with Lin and Tawan. Mint N didnt want to go in but got push in by Yaya and Margie. Lin stick with Mint and while Tawan stick with Margie and They had a breathing contest under water. 

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 20

The girls and Tawan were still in the swimming pool. Until someone came and interrupt
"having fun girls and n'Tawan" that person said
The girls and Tawan turn around and saw Nadech "sawatdee krub p'Ann, Aff, Yaya, Margie, n'Lin, n'Tawan, n'Mint and Mint" Nadech said and wai
"sawatdee ka/krub" they said
"p'Nadech, did u come to see me" Mint said and got up and hug Nadech"
"ahahaha. No I came to see Yaya"
"HA, so instead of coming here to see me, you came to see Yaya instead" Mint said and looked mad
"sorry Mint" Nadech said and hug Mint
"p'Nadech, what do u need" Yaya  asked
"oh I want to take u out since I'm free today"
"oh ok ka, where"
"um Dreamworld"
"oh yay Dreamworld" Yaya said and got out of the pool, then slip and almost fell
"yahhhhh" Yaya scream and wait for the pain but it never came, she open her eyes and saw Nadech holding her. They were both staring at eachother and smiling until
"AHEM" Margie pretend to cough
Both Nadech and Yaya looked up and saw the girls and Tawan looking at them, Nadech let go of Yaya and Yaya blushed.
"jeez I've been coughing for more then 5 times before u guys notice" Margie said 
"p'Nadech can I come as well" Tawan said
"Mai ka Tawan, u stay home and let Nadech and Yaya go on their date" Ann said
"Tawan can come p'Ann, does anyone want to come as well and we are not going on a date" Nadech said
"really" Margie said and winked at them
"p'Margie yood na ka" Yaya said and blushed
"ahhhh no thanks" the girls said
"nun Yaya and Tawan bai blan seuapa(Yaya and Tawan go get change), so we can get going" Nadech said
"ok" Yaya and Tawan got out of the pool and went to get change. After that they left.
"n'Mint do u think Nadech likes Yaya" Mint N asked
"Mint kor mai roo ka" Mint said
"Ann wa, Nadech likes Yaya" Ann said
"well if he does than when is he going to confess to her" Aff said
"maybe soon ka" Mint said
While the girls were playing Waew the maid came to them.
"ah khun Mint ka, there is someone here to see u ka" she said
"ka" Mint said and Waew left.
Mint was about to get out. When she saw a shadow and looked up.
"p'Miky" Mint said and got out quickly and hug Mike.
"n'Mike mai dai jer gun tun narn" Aff said
"krub, sawatdee krub p'Aff, p'Ann, n'Margie, n'Mint, n'Lin"
"Sawatdee ja Mike" Ann, Margie and Yaya said
"sawatdee ka/krub p'Mike" Lin and Tawan said
"p'Mike come play with us" Mint N said
"No thanks, I didn't bring spare clo. Ahhh" Mike didn't finish as Mint and Lin push Mike in. They laugh and hi 5.
"ahaha good job p'Mint and n'Lin" Mint N said
"Mint, Lin" Mike yelled and got up and ran after Mint and Lin. Mike grab Lin and lift him up and threw him in and looked at Mint
"ah p'Mike ka, I'll do it myself" Mint said and jump in. They continue play and got out at midday to have lunch. After eating Ann, Aff, Margie and Mint N decided to go shopping and took Lin as well, leaving Mike and Mint alone.
"Mint.. How is Mark treating u, is he hurting u or anything" Mike asked
"Mark is treating me very nicely and he isn't hurting me of anything ka" Mint lied because Mint knows at of she tells Mike what Mark did to her, Mike wouldn't let this go easily. Mike and Mint continue to talk until it was around 3.
Mark was home and was a car.
"pa Pat krub, who's car is this" Mark asked
"ohh that is khun Mikes car" pa Pat said
"where is he"
"khun Mike is in the backyard with khun Mint ka"
Mark balled up his fist 'so he came here to see the slut hey' Mark then walk to the backyard and saw them sitting down talking then saw Mint rest her head on Mikes shoulder and Mikes hand around Mints waist and Mike was leaning towards Mint and saw the Mike was about to kiss Mint. Mark was pure mad and decided to walk away to his room. Once he got in he slam the door and grab the table lamp and threw it across the room.
"who does he think he is kissing that slut in my house" Mark said and walk to the bed and lay down.

BACKYARD
Mike stop and inch away from Mints lip and pull back
'what am I doing, stop it Mike she is married now, she can never be urs now' Mike thought and looked at Mint sleeping peacefully.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 21

It was around 5 when everyone arrived back home. Mr S walk to his room to have a shower to freshen up and. One downstairs to have dinner. Yaya and Nadech decided to made dinner since they brought some food on the way home. Ken and Aum went to the living room to play Xbox with Tawan. Ann and the girls went to put their shopping bags away and join the girls. Gib came back looking dead and lay down on the couch. Mrs S was on the phone with her friends chatting and gossiping.

BACKYARD

Mint started to wake up and saw Mike siting there looking at her
"p'Mike, I'm so sorry" Mint said
"it's ok Mint" Mike said and got up "well it's getting late so I better get going"
"ka" Mint said and hug Mike and he hug her back.
"I better go say bye to everyone else"
"ok"
Mint and Mike walked inside and saw that everyone apart from Mark was there.
"Hi Mike" Aum said
Everyone turn to Mike and said Hi and he said hi back. Mrs S looked at Mike and Mint but didn't say anything and went back to talking on the phone.
"well I'm going to go now, since it's getting late" Mike said
"Mike why don't u stay for dinner first" Ann said
"chai, p'Mike stay for dinner please, I learn a new recipe for pad thai so I'm trying it tonight with p'Nadech" Yaya said
"if u don't mind then ok" Mike said and walk to the ouch and sat down with Mint. The living room is very big since they got a big family.
When dinner was ready they went to sit at the table and saw 3 plates of Pad Thai, 5 bowls of Tom Yam Kung, 4 bowls of green curry, 6 plates of crispy chicken. Mike was surprise at the amount of food at the table but at the same time not since this is a big family. When everyone was sited they started eating and talking. Mark was completely ignore by Mint, she would normally look at him eat and smile but now that Mike is here, her full attention is on him. While everyone was eating and talking Ken out of no where said
"hey Mike, has anyone ever told u that u look like a vampire" Ken said
"ummm mai krub" Mike said
"oh.. Becuase u look like a vampire"
"Ken enough, n'Mike looks like a normal person, not a vampire or zombie or anything" Ann said and hit Ken
Everyone apart from Mrs S and Mark laugh and looked at Mike. Mike put his head down and ate. Mint put her hand on Mikes shoulder and said
"actually u do look like a vampire p'Mike" Mint said
"Mint" Mike said and punch Mint lightly
"see, see even Mint agrees with me" Ken said
Mark looked at Mint and Mike laughing and joking around with each other.
"mm Yaya, Tawan, Nadech how was Dreamworld" Aff asked
"it was great ka" Yaya said
"mae, who can I forget to tell u what happen" Tawan said and put down his utensils

*Flashback*
Yaya, Tawan and Nadech were walk around holding hand. Tawan of course was in the middle holding both Yaya's and Nadech's hand.
"p'Yaya, p'Nadech can u please swing me" Tawan said
"ok ka" Yaya said and looked at Nadech, he nodded and they started to swing Tawan. Minutes later Nadech asked if they were hungry and Yaya and Tawan nodded, so they went to a restaurant. They order their food and waited for it to come. Later the food came.
"kob kon ka" Yaya said and smile at the waitress
"kob kon krub" Nadech and Tawan said
"ka, madam u have a lovely son with great manners and u two are a very cute couple" the waitress said and walked away
"ah p ka, we are not a couple" Yaya said and look at Nadech thenTawan and saw that Tawan was smiling
"Tawan why are u laughing" Yaya asked
"nothing krub mae" Tawan said
"n'Tawan, p'Nadech ka help me" Yaya said and looked at Nadech. Nadech scoop next to Yaya and put his arms around her shoulder
"krub tee rak" Nadech said and kiss Yaya's cheek. A couple walk pass and saw, the girl turn to the guy.
"p'Kong why can't u be like that guy, his so sweet and look at u, always on ur phone. P ka u have a lovely boyfriend look at my boyfriend he doesn't even care about me" the girl said and walked away
"ha tee rak come back, I do care, tee rak" the guy chase after his girlfriend
Yaya looked down blushing and Nadech moved away from Yaya, Tawan sat there laughing
*End of flashback*

"wow Nadech and Yaya" Margie said
"yood na ka p'Gie" Yaya said
"u two do really look like a couple" Aum said
"really" Nadech said and put his arm around Yaya, Yaya looked down and blush. When everyone finished dinner, Mark went back to his room, Mr and Mrs S went back to their and everyone else was in the living room talk and playing Xbox. It was around 9 when Mike left and everyone went to have their shower and hop into bed.

*Rated*
MARKS ROOM

Mint open the door and saw Mark sleeping well it look like he was sleeping but he was just closing his eyes and waiting for Mint to come. Mint walk into the bathroom and had her shower and walked out and walk to the bed. Mint saw that the table lamp wasn't there and turn around and saw it on the ground broken. Mint sigh then got into bed and put the blanket over her and turn the light off. The room was quiet until Mark spoke
"had fun flirting with ur friend" Mark said
"I wasn't flirting with p'Mi" Mint didn't finish when Mark got on top of her quickly.
"really, so hugging and kissing that bastard isn't a flirt"
"kissing, I never kiss p'Mike, I only hug him"
"really because I saw it with my own eyes"  Mark almost yelled. Mint didn't say anything back because she knows that Mark would never listen to her. Mark bend down and started kissing her neck. Few minutes later their clothes were gone and both were naked. Mark spread Mints legs and position himself and thrust in. Mint grab the bed sheet and close her eyes waiting for this to finish. Minutes later Marks pace became faster and faster and finally he came. He pull out of Mint and lay back down and went to sleep and once again he didn't care about her. Mint turn and face Mark and look at his back and close her eyes and fell asleep.
*End of rated*

Coca

sarNie Adult
Omg poor mint she so pity I want to know so much if one day Mint doesn't stay ,, How should mark do ?

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 22

The next morning Mint did the same thing as always making breakfast with Yaya and Gib, after that Mint walked outside and saw the rose garden than went to the red and white roses and smell them and smile.
"u seem to like red and white roses n'Mint" Mint N said
"ka p'Mint, shob mak ka, I like all of them but red is my favorite ka" Mint answer
"mmmm, do u want to help me cut some to replace the old ones" Mint N asked
"ka" Mint said and went to get the basket with Mint N and come back and started cutting roses, they were talking and laughing.
Mark who just woke up, grab his boxers and put it on. He heard laughing and talking from the backyard and walk to the balcony and looked down to see the two Mints cutting roses, talking and laughing. Mark looked at Mint smiling and thought 'why did I get mad when I saw Mike kiss her, she is a nobody, I don't care who she kiss or sleeps with' Mark look back down at Mint before walking back inside to have a shower, after Mark finished his shower he came out and saw Mint putting roses in the room. They were all in a glass vase and there was only 5 red or 5 white roses in each vases. Mint turn around saw Mark with only a towel around his waist but ignore it.
"morning ka khun Mark" Mint said and went to the table next to the bed and put the vase down and walk to the cupboard and look through Marks clothes and picked out a shirt, jacket, pant and tie out and turn to Mark
"how about u wear this to work today ka" Mint said and smile. Mark walk pass Mint and grab another shirt, jacket, pant and tie and started putting them on, of course he put on his boxers on first. Mint smile went down but look back up and smile and put the clothes back in the cupboard.
"well mmm, Yaya and Gib already made breakfast, so u can go have it when ur done" Mint said and she went to making the bed then walked out. Mark look up when Mint left and close his eye and sat down on the bed.

DOWNSTAIRS
Both Mints, Yaya and Gib were in the living room cutting roses and putting in a pile of each colors. Everyone was downstairs at the dinning table apart from the two Mints and Yaya and Gib.
"girls breakfast time" Mr S said and look the girls cutting the roses
"por ka, me and n'Mint ate already, n'Yaya, n'Gib go eat then when u finished eating u can come back and help" Mint N said. Yaya and Gib agree and went to sit down
"oh that's good, yai khun noo, how about u eat before or after us, I wouldn't want to eat at a table with a slut and Natwara ja u eat with us not with the slut" Mrs S said
"khun mae" Ann said
"what, Mark doesn't seem to care, right" Mrs S question Mark but Mark never answer
"Pat stop it and eat" Mr S said and look at Mrs S (Pat is Mrs S name and Vee is Mr S name)
"girls when does Uni start" Aff quickly asked before things got out of hand
"chai doesn't it start in February" Ann asked
"it starts in 2 days ka" Gie said
"oh then u girls better get ready" Ken said
"ka, we will get ready tomorrow ka" Gib said
"mmm that's good, isn't it ur last year in Uni" Aum asked
"ka then we graduate yay" Gib said and squeak
Everyone turn to her and laugh
"hehe, Gib dee jai ka" Gib said and continue eating.
"wait that means school for us and...." Tawan turn and looked at Lin
"HOMEWORK" Lin and Tawan yelled. Everyone laughed at the two kids.
"I hate homework, it's torture" Tawan scream and covered his eyes and shook his head.
"Lin gor mai shob" Lin said.
"if u don't like it then.... Don't do it hahahaha" Ken said
"Ken don't tell them that, just becuase they don't like it doesnt mean they don't have to do it" Ann said and hit Ken.
Lin looked at her parents then across the table to see Mark eating and he seem to enjoy it. "p'Mark u seem to enjoy the porridge" Lin said
"nun see, u seem to put all ur concentration in that soup" Ann said
Mark looked up smile "it's really good" Mark looked back down and continue eating. Ann and everyone else was surprise that Mark smiled
Mint smile knowing that Mark likes it. Yaya and Gib look over at Mint and smile.