Painful Love (MTeam) RATED R Chapter 42

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Sorry for the long wait. Here's chapter 37 enjoy :)
Please leave comments. Appreicate it. Thank you

Chapter 37

Mint n and Gib came to Mint
"n'Mint do you want to help cut some roses" Mint n asked
"ka" Mint said and got up
They started cutting roses and soon Mark came out in his pant and t-shirt and still had the watch on. Mark saw the girls and walk to them "can I join" Mark asked
"ka p'Mark you can help Mint lek ka" Gib said
Mark nod and grab the basket from Mint and watch her cutting roses and thought 'maybe I am doing the right thing being nice to Mint, it makes me happy'
When they finished they girls went back inside while Mint and Mark stay out side. Mark was laying down on the hammock watching Mint cut up the roses and putting them in vases.
"why are you putting the roses in groups of 5" Mark asked
"I think its becuase I like the mean of it ka" Mint said
"meaning"
"the meaning of five roses is I love you very much ka, every roses in groups has a meaning ka" Mint said and smile
Mark nod and lay back down. Without knowing he fell asleep. Mint look up to see Mark asleep, she smile and put the rose and scissor down and took out her phone then took a picture of Mark. Mint smile and change her phone cover to the picture she just took of Mark. Mint continue cutting the roses while watching Mark sleep.

INSIDE
"Ann you go give it to her" Aff said
"Mai tur" Ann said
"Mai tur" Aff said
"khun noo ka, what are you arguing about" pa Pat asked
"ummm we don't know who should give n'Mint the orange juice ka" Aff said
"tum mai ka"
"well you know how n'Mint was vomiting this morning..." Ann said
"ka"
"well we think she is pregnant ka" Ann said
"ha pregnant" pa Pat said
"ka pa Pat" they said
"nun, I'll take it to noo Mint" pa Pat said
"ka, kob kon ka" Ann said
Pa Pat left and Ann and Aff followed.

OUTSIDE
"khun Mint ka" pa Pat said
"ka" Mint said
"orange juice ka" pa Pat said giving it to Mark
"kob kon ka" Mint said and lift it up
Ann, Aff and pa Pat watch closely. When it reach her mouth Mint cover her mouth and put the drink down and ran to the toilet. Ann and Aff look at each other and smile.
"khun noo ka" pa Pat said turning to Ann and Aff and smile
"Mint is pregnant" Aff said
"finally ka" pa Pat said
"come on let's go look how she is doing" Aff said and they ran to Mint
"n'Mint are you ok" Aff said
"ka" Mint said and flush the toilet got up and rinse her mouth
"Mint..." Ann began
"ka"
"I think our pre-" before Ann could finished Mark interrupt
"Mint! There you are I was going for you" Mark said
"Tum mai ka" Mint asked
"umm... lets going to the beach" Mark said
"ka" Mint said as Mark grab her hand and said bye and left
"ho I didn't even tell her yet" Ann said
They nod and walk out of the toilet.

MARKS CAR
"khun Mark ka today is your birthday so I'll treat you" Mint said
Mark look at Mint confused
"I'll pay for everything today na ka" Mint said
Mark nod and smile. While one hand was on the steering-wheel the other on his lap, Mark felt Mint move her hand to his and interlock them together

SHOP
Yaya was pulling Nadech with her around the shop buying Marks birthday party things.
"n'Yaya I'm tired can we rest please" Nadech asked
"mai ka, quick we don't have enough time" Yaya said
"but the party starts a 5pm and it's only 11am" Nadech said
"I know but it will take a while to buy things" Yaya said
"Yayaaaaa" Nadech whine
"don't Yayaaaaa me p'Nadech, now hurry" Yaya said and smile
Nadech sigh and follow Yaya

SHOP ALCOHOL STORE
Boy and Margie were picking out which alcohols are the going to have. Boy got 11 types of alcohol and Margie has 5.
"Boy why are we the only ones buying the drinks" Margie asked
"I don't know, go asked you dad" Boy said
"anyways did you get any vodka p'Mark loves them" Margie asked
"yeah I got around 30 vodka's" Boy said
"good, is that all the alcohols we need" Margie asked
"I think we need to buy more" Boy said
"mmm... Oh thats right p'Ken had order some alcohols this morning so I think this will be enough" Margie said
"ok than let's go pay.. Let's go have lunch after" Boy said
Margie nod "ok I'm pretty hungry"
"you're always hungry" Boy said
"Boy!"
"ok ok" Boy said
After they paid they went to eat at a Chinese restaurant.

BEACH
Mark and Mint finally arrived at a beach. Mark took of his sandals and grab Mints hand and walk around the beach. While walking Mint decided to have a little fun. Mint kick some water at Mark. Mark notice and turn to Mint
"did you just kick water at me" Mark said seriously
"sorry, I won't do it again" Mint said and walk ahead of Mark
Mark smile and kick some water at Mint
"ahhhhh" Mint said saw Mark smiling.
Mint smile and kick water at Mark getting him in the face. Mark look at Mint evily. Mint knew that face and started running as Mark follow behind. Mark reach got and grab Mints hand and lift her up into his arms and carry her brides style into the water
"khun Mark mai na ka, stop stop" Mint said
"payback" Mark said smiling and count to 3 then threw Mint in
"khun Mark!!" Mint said and splash water at Mark
Mark and Mint started splashing water at each other. Mint manage to pull Mark in with her. Mark grab Mint and spun her around in circles, Mint had her arms around Marks neck. Mark stop spinning and stare at Mint for a while. Mint lean in, close her eyes and kiss Mark on the lips. Mark put one hand on Mints cheek and kiss her back

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nklue1 its a very sweet chap for mm they had a lovely time. the family is close and watch out for each other. bargie wow so much alcohol. thank you nklue1

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Here is Chapter 38, sorry that I didnt update that night I end up falling asleep. I have been very busy lately. I will update chapter 39 soon

Chapter 38

BIG HOUSE
Mr and Mrs S came home early and straight away Ann and Aff came to them.
"khun por ka, you will never guest what we found out today" Aff said
"Hello girls and I'm good thanks for asking" Mr S said "this is really a way to greet me is it, where's my kiss" Mr S said
Ann and Aff both kiss Mr S cheeks and hug him "now tell me"
"well n'Mint is..." Ann said
"pregnant!" Mr S said butting in
"ka" Ann said
"ha I was joking" Mr S said
"well we aren't" Aff said
"chai ka por" Ann said
"yes I'm going to have another grandchild" Mr S said happily "girls celebrate with me" Mr S said and grab the girls hands and started dancing around and laughing. The girls smile and laugh along with Mr S.

BEACH
Mint and Mark are now sitting at a restaurant on the beach eating their foods
"is your food good" Mint asked
Mark nod "aloy dee" Mark said
"chai ka this is my favorite restaurant, the food here are the best ka" Mint said
Mark nod and continue eating
'and this was where we had our first date' Mint thought
They continue eating and talking. When they were done they went to a shop and look at some things. Mark saw a cute bracelet with hearts and the word Love on it with curvy writing, Mark went to the counter and bought it and smile. Mint on the other hand found a necklace with shark a shark tooth on it, Mint grab it and bought it as well.
"khun Mark ka, I got something for you" Mint said
"alai" Mark asked
"nee ka it's not the best" Mint said "but I think you will like it"
Mark look at the necklace and put it on "thanks, I got something for you as well" Mark said and gave Mint the bracelet.
"kob kon na ka" Mint said once she saw it "it's so cute" Mint said
"here I'll put it on" Mark said and grab the bracelet and put it on Mint
They smile at each other and continue walking. They was past a photo store and Mint smile "khun Mark ka can we please go in there" Mint asked
"ok" Mark said
They walk into the store and met up with a gay but friendly guy. They took lots of pictures and try on different clothes until 3pm they went back home. Well Mint went into the house while Mark got drag away to the shops with the guys apart from Grate and Top.
Everything was almost done for the party all that was left was the cake and desserts. Mint, Gib, Sie and Eye were making the cakes. The other girls and Mrs W were making the sweets/desserts.
It was already 5 and everything was ready. Mark and the guys came back already and the guest started arriving. Mark, Yaya, Mr and Mrs S were standing at the gate greeting them. Mint and the girls were putting the presents on the tables, Marks presents and Yaya's presents were on separate tables. Gib of course was recording everything. There was photographers taking photos.
Ann was looking for Mint and saw her talking to Boy. Ann walk to them.
"n'Mint ja, can I talk to you?" Ann asked
"ka p'Ann"
"kor tood na n'Boy
"mai ben rai krub" Boy said and smile
Ann and Mint went for a walk to the rose garden
"p'Ann mee arai ka?"
"Ummmmm, you know how you threw up this morning?" Ann began
"ka"
"well do you know what the course is?"
"Mai ka, but it might be because I haven't been eating well lately"
"but what I'm thinking is that your...  pregnant" 
"arai na ka, pregnant?"
"ja, your pregnant"
Mint look at Ann and smile with tears in her eyes
"Congratulation na n'Mint" Ann said and hug Mint
Mint was smiling non stop then thought 'Will Mark accept the baby? Or will he make me abort the baby? Should I tell him? Or should I keep it a secret? I don't know what to do'

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Here is Chapter 39, enjoy

Chapter 39

Once everyone arrived, the meals were brought out to them. Mint and Ann came back. Mark saw Mint in a beautiful blue long dress and split on the right side showing her long, skinny smooth leg. Her hair was plat loosely on one side. Mint sat down next to Mark and smile, Mark grab hold of Mint's hand and smile back. 
Everyone already started eating and talking. Everyone was having a good time and enjoying them self. Some were dancing, some were in the swimming pool and some were just chatting and drinking/eating. The night went not too fast and not too slow. It was 10pm and the Mint and Margie brought out the cakes. Everyone was now singing happy birthday to both Yaya and Mark.
"p'Mark and p'Yaya don't forget to make a wish" Lin said
"ja/krub" Mark and Yaya said and blew out the cakes.
Mark kiss Mint on the lips and hug her. "thank you" Mark said
"mai ben rai ka" Mint said and smile
"let's cut the cake now" Mr S said
The maids have Yaya and Mark knifes. Mark and Yaya was cutting the cakes and while the maids help hand the cake out. Everyone went back to their seats but some went to dance and sing. Mark was eating the cake at the same time looking for Mint. Then he spot her helping the maids out. He got up with the plate of cake and walked over to her.
"what are you doing?" Mark asked once he got to her.
"helping the maids ka" Mint said and smile at Mark "how is the cake?" Mint asked
"try some" Mark said and grab some for her. Mint open her mouth and took a bite.
"mmm it's yummy" Mint said
"yep, come dance" Mark said and grab Mints hand and went to go dance.
Yaya and Nadech were dancing around and being silly at the same time. Nadech grab Yaya's hand and spin her around non stop. "p'Nadech!" Yaya scream
"what? Isn't it fun?" Nadech asked and smile. Yaya laughed and Nadech pull her in for a hug and pull out and they continue dancing
Margie and Boy were in the pool with the kids. Lin was on Margie's shoulder while Tawan was on Boy's shoulder. Lin and Tawan was pushing each other. "come on Lin! You got this!" Margie said "your going to lose nai'Boy!"
"no your going to lose" Boy said back "go Tawan, come on, don't lose to a girl, it embarrassing!" Boy screamed
Lin and Tawan was stilling pushing each other until Lin's hand slip coursing Margie to trip into Boy. Margie and Boy stare at each other while their lips were a centimeter away from each other. 
"OWWWWWWWWWWWW" the kids and Gib said and laugh
Margie moved away from Boy and blushed
Soon it was 11 and the guests were leaving, some were in a mess as in drunk wasted. The kids were in bed
"so much for the kids to go to bed at 9:30 honey" Ann said and look at Ken then saw him on the ground "Ken! Khun!" Ann sigh and pull Ken up and help him up to their room
Ja, Louis, Top and the gang were drunk and stayed for another night. Sie help the maids carry/drag them to their rooms.

Ann and Ken's Room
Ann drop Ken on the bed.
"khun" Ann said and shake Ken then cover her nose "you smell disgusting"
"gee thank tee rak" Ken said waking up
"hahaha, now go have your shower" Ann said and tried to pull Ken up
"nooooo" Ken said and pull Ann down  and got on top of her "Tee rak, what do you say about another child?" Ken asked and kiss her lips
"ha! Another child" Ann asked
"chai" Ken said.
Ken saw Ann smile and took that as his answer and started kissing Ann's neck and taking off her dress and undergarment. Ann started unbuttoning Ken's shirt and pants. Once their were nake Ken thrust in straight away and their activity for the night started.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Truely sorry for the long wait. School has just finished and I will have more time to update :)
Enjoy Chapter 40

Chapter 40
Mint support Mark upstairs and into their room and lay him down on the bed. Mint sat down next to him and started unbuttoning his suit. Mark was mumbling and whinging like a baby then he looked at Mark.
"Khun.... what are you doing trying to strip me????" Mark asked
"Ha??? Strip??? Khun Mark I'm just taking off your suit ka" Mint replied
"Really??" Mark asked and sat up facing Mint looking at her beautiful and smooth face, pink lips, pink cheeks, shinny eyes and tiny nose. He lend forward and eskimo kiss her. Mint giggle and eskimo kiss him back.
"Your so beautiful" Mark said and kissed her lips pushing her back to the bed while his hand run along her legs as Mint's hands was around Mark's neck. Mark then rip Mint's dress all the way to the top.
"Khun Mark!!!" Mint said in shock breaking the kiss
"Shhhh I'll buy you another one" Mark said and smile. Mark grab Mint's hand and kiss it then kiss her forehead. "khun.." Mark suddenly said
"ka?"
"did you know you look very sexy tonight, whenever I saw guys looking at you I was jealous" Mark confess
Mint laugh and smile
"what are you laughing at?"
"nothing ka"
"why are laughing at me ha?"
"mai mee arai ka"
"I don't believe you, tell me before I tickle it out of you, I'll give you 3 seconds"
Before Mint could speak Mark starting tickling her. Mint was laughing non stop and started tickling Mark back. Mint was the only one who knows where Marks ticklish spot is. Their night continue on but it wasn't only filled with lust but filled with smiles, laughter, happiness and.... Love.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Here is Chapter 41!!!!!!!

Chapter 41
NEXT MORNING
(beep beep)
Mint woke up from the alarm and tap it. Mint turn to the other side of the bed and saw Mark sleeping peacefully next to her. Mint smile and move to Mark. Mint look at Mark and smile.
"p'Mark.. Mint ruk kon mak mak na ka" Mint said and smile and kissed his cheek and rest her head on his chest and close her eyes
"hmmm"
Mint open her eyes and look up at Mark to see him awake smiling at her
"khun Mark"
"krub"
Mint blush sitting up using the blanket to cover herself and looked away.
"why are looking away hm?" Mark asked sitting up and gently grabbing her chin turning her to face him and smile "say it again" Mark asked
"what do you want me to say?" Mint asked
"you know..." Mark said smiling
Mint blushed and said "Mint ruk kon mak mak na ka"
Mark smile and kissed Mint lips then pulled away, Mint smile and hug Mark, Mark hug her back.
The two sat there hugging each other. Enjoying the moment as much as they can.

DOWNSTAIRS
The girls were sitting in the living from with Mr S and the kids
"khun por ka, thank you so much for letting us stay for another night" Sie said
"chai krub khun por" Phet said
"hmm mai ben rai, you kids are like mine own kids, having you kids over brings joy to me" Mr S said
"khun por does that mean we don't bring joy to you??" Yaya asked and pout
Mr S laugh and pat Yaya's head "you kids bring me joy as well"
Yaya smile and hug Mr S and Gie join in.
"khun por ka, let us cook breakfast today na ka" Ja said
"chai ka when por" Sie said
"umm n'Sie, I think you should leave the cooking to us" Kat said
"p'Kat, I can cook" Sie said
"jaa" Kat said
"nun lets get cooking girls" Wa said
The girls nod and went into the kitchen.
Minutes later the guys came down and said Goodmorning to the kids and Mr S then started playing video games. Mint came down next and Mint went into the kitchen and help the girls. Soon everyone came down and breakfast was served. There was a mixture of all, bacon and eggs, pancakes, porridge, stir fried etc, drinks were coffee, tea, juice and water.
"wow girls the food looks amazing" Phet said
"kob kon ka" the girls said
"nee, you girls didn't wake me up and decided to do all the cooking na" Mint N said
"hmm p'Mint ka, we didn't want to wake you up from you sleep ka" Eye said
"ja"
"come come let's eat" Mr S said
"ka/krub"
They were all eating breakfast. Like a family. The room was filled with laughter and happiness. Phet and Sie was smiling and feeding each other, Grate, Eye, Top and Wa were fighting over food. Everyone was there apart from Mrs S. Film though were looking at Mark and Mint. His eyes was filled with sadness.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter 42
While eating Aum held Aff's hand and nod and Aff smiled.
"Ahem" Aum cough to get everyone's attention
Everyone looked up/turn to Aum
"Well Aff and I have been talking"
"About???" Yaya said before Aum could finish
"n'Yaya let p'Aum finish talking first" Margie said
"well we have been talking about getting married"
"YAYYYYYY" Margie, Yaya, Ann, Mr S, Gib, Mint N, Lin and Tawan got up and hi 5 each other
"About time" Mark said
"chai ka na'Aff, I have been waiting for you two to get married ka" Lin said and smile
"so when will the wedding be ka" Ja asked
"hmm in three weeks time ja" Aff replied
"have you figure out where and what theme" Krissie asked
"not yet ja" Aff said
"nun Kat ja choy na ka, I will make your wedding fabulous ka" Kat said
"haha ja"
"we will help too" Eye said
"thank you girls"
"then us boys will help you p'Aum" Top said
"girls go together and boys go together" Kat said
"ok" they all said

WEEKEND
The girls and guys took a day off to go out and help with the wedding. Aff, Aum, Kat, Krissie, Film and Phet sat down with Aff and Aum to help pla the wedding while the others went to look at the suits, wedding dresses and maids dresses.

PLAN
"what theme are you two lovebirds looking for ka" Bella asked (Worker)
"hmm We want a wedding at the beach ka" Aff said "khun what do you think ka?" Aff asked Aum
"hmmm yeah, what about the one where Mark and Mint had their marriage?" Aum suggest
"Mai dai ka!" Kat said
"Tum mai n'Kat" Aum asked
"because I don't like the sound of it, having a wedding at Talay Ruk where Mint and Mark had their wedding not liking that, have a wedding at a better place ka" Kat said
"chai ja p'Ann agree gub n'Kat na" Ann said
"then where ja?" Aff asked
"nun, p'Kat, p'Ann gub Krissie ja choy na ka" Krissie said
"Ka, p'Aff gub p'Aum just sit and look at the cards na ka and me and Krissie will pick three for you two to pick ka" Kat said
"nun what do you want me, p'Ken j and Phet to do krub?" Film asked
"help the girls out and make sure the theme is purple and blue na ja" Aff said
"krub" Phet and Film said
The seven sat there looking through the books, cards and laptop.

DRESSES AND SUITS
The girls were going through the dresses and Wawaa sat there on here phone.
"p'Wa what are you doing? Your suppose to look at the dresses na ka" Mint said
Wawaa shock her head and said "I don't want to where a dress"
"because you look ugly in them" Top said and laugh
"Ai bah!!" Wawaa said and got up and started chasing Top around
"Mint come try dresses on with me" Yaya said and drag Mint with her along with Gib.
The girls were taking photos and tried on every dress they had. Yaya then drag Eye and Wawaa with her. The boys were also trying on the suits and checking themselves out, Tawan and Grate were pretending to be spy's using their hands as guns. Mark was laying down looking at Mint trying on the dresses.
"p'Mark what are you doing come try on suits" Yaya said and drag Mark up
"khun Mark try this one ka" Eye said
"kob kon" Grate said and took it
"ai'Grate, it's not for you" Eye said
Grate ignore Eye and went to go get change
"Ai bah" Eye said and sat down
"p'Mark try this" Margie said
"ok" Mark said and grab the suit and went back to the couch
"p'Mark!"
Mark smile and said "wait I'm tired"
"hmmm tired ler ai'Mark" Louis said
"yeah"
"nun I will take photos with n'Mint na" Louis said and smile
Mark looked over and got up and grab Mint's hand and pull her over to the couch and lay down and rest his head on her lap
"heyy what you think you doing" Louis said in English
"what do you think" Mark replied in English
Everyone smile and laughed
"na ruk mak ka" Lin said and sat down next to Mint
Mark smile at Mint and grab her hand and kiss it

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi Everyone
Sorry I haven't update for a long time now
My ipod broke and won't let me log in so I pretty much lost what I am wrote down so I am going back through what I have already written and try and remember
I will hopefully update tomorrow :)
Please comment :)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
aaaaaaaawww.. just started reading your ff and it's really great! hoping for updates pleaaaaaaaase :D

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone
I will not be able to continue painful love anymore as I have lost all my work and USB, so I have briefly come up with what happened and the ending

From what I can remember. Everyone had a happy ending

- Mint has a miscarriage when Mark and her got into a car accident.

- She and Mark had some problems and finally had a divorce

- Mint got pregnant again but didn't tell Mark and moved on with her life

- But she had cancer and had to stay in the hospital

- Mark found out and was told about everything and the truth

- He visit her and apologies for every action

- Mint had to take her baby out because the baby was killing her faster and might make the surgery fail

- Mark convince her and she gave in and had the surgery

- The surgery was successful and she had another baby with Mark and they both of care of him and named him Win

- Nadech and Yaya had difficulties with their love due to Mark

- But they have a happy ending and she gives birth to a girl name Fah

- Margie and Boy didn't have much problem as their love went smoothly

- Lin and Tawan was still the same

- Tawan had a crush on a girl and Lin started making fun of him

- Aff and Aum had a happy ending and moved to Phuket for 4 months or so and had twins

- Ken wanted another child but Ann disagreed, other a while she finally gave in

- Mike moved away to London and continue is schooling there

- Alex meet a cute girl and started asking her out

- The gang were still wild but all got married on the same day

- Louis and Ja had a girl name Jasmine

- Great and Eye had 2 boys name Lex and Wayu, even though they were married they still bitter and argue pretty much everyday but love each other more and more

- Film and Kat had a boy name Tommy

- Top wants kids but Wawaa won't let him as she didn't want it yet xD

- Phet and Krissie were still cute as always and same as Wawaa and Top they haven't had kids yet but not so far behind

They all lived happily and the painful love was no longer painful but it was filled with love and laughter. As much pain as they all went through, in the end it was worth it all. :)