Our Story...Vic Zhou/Angela Zhang

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Starring Vic Zhou & Angela Zhang

First attempt to right a FanFic, this FanFic. So hopefully you guys enjoy it.
Please feel free to leave any comments about this Fic.

Chapter 1: Defining as Perfect

“To like...
I don't know when it started...
But when it started, it became a habit...
After a habit, it became a longing...
A longing that I find myself attached to...
To her...
Perhaps love...
(Parts of the quote was from the drama: “Wish To See You Again," Vic Zhou)

It was 10:37 p.m. The night was as still as can be. The breeze was as soft as the clouds brushing through Vic's face. Vic who was standing happily in front of his almost finished night bar, inhaling the air as if it was his last breath to take in this world call Earth.

Vic was a slim and tall guy. He had a rather large sharp nose that fit perfectly with his face. His face was quite long with cheek bones that made his face structure look even more sharp. His lips looked quite sad, but when he smiled it seem like a world of gray had just turned into a world of colors. Vic had lazy looking eyes with just the right creases and eyelids to make them look superior then you would imagine. This face was not as perfect, but he was relatively handsome and cute.

“For the very first time in my life, I can finally define something as perfect."� Vic thought with a big smile on his face as he reaches his right hand into his pocket and pulls out a small box.

He opens the box and there in the box was a ring, it was tucked in nicely so the diamond ring was standing up. And again his smile became even wider. He then thought back:

(Flashback)
Vic and Lyn walked into a jewelry store.

“Wow!!! Look at all these rings!!! They are all so nice and beautiful, but expensive." Lyn squealed excitedly.

“Which one would you choose out of all of them?" Vic asked leaning against the glass that the rings were kept in.

“I don't know. Let me see, this one?!" Lyn pointed to a simple looking ring that had a single diamond in the very middle. “I would want a simple ring with one simple diamond on it because that would define you. You are the only one I love."

Vic smiled. He took her hand in his and kissed it gently.
(Flashback Ends)

Vic walks into his almost completed night club and took out his cell phone to call Lyn. The first time he called, she did not pick up. He called a second time and finally a voice appears on the other end.

“Hey, Vic! What are you still doing up so late? I was asleep so I didn't hear your first call. Sorry." Lyn explained.

"It's okay. I"m still at my building, helping my workers finish up the place. Sorry, I"m going to be very busy tonight so maybe I won't be able to make it tonight to visit you." Vic lied, knowing what he was planning to do.

"It's alright. I understand. Will, if you can make it to my place tonight call me okay? Good night and I love you."

“Okay. Good night. Love you more!" He giggles as he hung up the phone deep in his own thoughts.

“Hey boss, where did you want this at?"� One of his workers asked.

“Oh, you can set it there. After that, tell the others that you guys can leave early for tonight."

“Okay, Thanks boss and good luck!"� All of his workers knew what he was up to already.

After everyone left Vic locked the doors to his unfinished bar and looked at his watch. It was about 12:51 a.m.

“Perfect timing." He thought to himself.

Knock! Knock! Knock!
Vic knocks on Lyn's door. The door opens. He was so much into his thoughts that he didn't see what was coming for him.

In front of him was a girl who was slender and tall. Everything about her can be defined as beauty. She had the perfect body with long lean legs. She could also be defined as every guys dream girl. If she can, she could've stolen every man in the world because of her obsessive appearance. This girl standing in front of Vic is the one person in the world that he loved the most, Lyn.

“Vic! Why are you here? I thought you said you weren't going to come and if you were I told you to call me first." Lyn looked so surprise and worried at the same time. Her eyes were open wide as if she had just seen a ghost.

Vic was so blind that he didn't see the expression she had on her face. Vic hasn't even notice that he was still outside the door. Usually she'll open the door and let him in.

“There's something I want to ask you."� Vic said nervously, knowing for sure that he wants to spend his whole life with her.

Lyn smiles, trying to hide her still continuous expression on her face. “Look Vic, now is not a goo----“

“Who's that Lyn?"� A guy's voice came from inside the house cutting her off.

Vic's joyful face turns into a confuse one and his one million dollar smile faded away in seconds. He slightly pushed Lyn aside and walked into the room where the anonymous voice came from. Lyn, on the other hand, froze in place as if seeing the ghost walked through her.

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2: A Perfect Night to Remember

Vic walks into Lyn's house and there, stood a guy who was about the same height as him. The man was in the process of buttoning up his flannel shirt. Vic arches one of his eyebrows and looks at the guy and then back at Lyn. He couldn't believe his eyes; he kept turning his head back and forth to look at both of them.

Vic clears his throat. "So what is all this?" He asked calmly staring Lyn at the corner of his eyes still arching his eyebrow.

Lyn stood there speechless, with her hands covering her mouth still unable to move.

"Vic, I'm Sorry! I can explain" Lyn quickly answers.

"No, no need for an explanation. I understand exactly what is going on." Vic walks up to Lyn and stare her straight in the eyes, still talking in a calm voice.

"I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry." That was all Lyn can and could say.

Vic then turns his head to face the guy, the guy who supposedly was Lyn's so call Friend. A partner of hers at work that she has only known for a couple of months who is identify now as James.

"So, Johnny eh?" Vic smirks.

"It's James." James corrected.

It didn't matter to Vic what his name was. None of that went into his ears.

"So now I've found out. What do you have to say to this?"

The room was quiet for a bit.

"He was nice to me." Lyn finally answers with a shaky voice.

"And three years of love wasn't worth more than a couple of months with some random guy?" Vic asks with his heart pounding in pain, but he still didn't raise his voice.

Vic wasn't the type who yells a lot. He has never raised his voice at Lyn nor has he been this mad or hurt before in his life.

"Oh gosh, Lyn! Give the guy a break. This has been going on for a year now. He knows. It's not a secret to be kept anymore. Tell him the truth, tell him everything. He deserves to know now." James said letting out a breath and putting his hands on his hips.

Lyn took a few steps to where Vic was at. "I didn't mean to. You did it. You lead me to this. You were always at your night bar helping out, fixing up everything. You didn't care about how I would feel, left alone. I had to do this." Lyn said, by now her surprise face turns into a straight mad face.

"What did I do? It was you all along. I was always by your side. Always giving all the love I can. You are the most precious thing that happened in my life. I can't believe you would do this to me. Even until this day, the feeling I have for you is still strong. In fact, you're everything to me. Did you really love me??? Was the past three years really nothing to you??? You... you..." Vic pauses. "Talking about this won't matter anymore and it won't change anything. You're the one who deceived me and..." Vic gazes at the ground with tears in his eyes.

"I guess I'll be leaving then." James grabbed his jacket.

"No need to leave. In fact, I'll leave. This no longer have anything to do with me." Vic walk passes Lyn with cold air rushing between them.

********************************************************************************

The night breeze was a little stronger than earlier. Vic sat alone in the dark on a beach shore. He was sitting down with his knees up and his arms resting on top of his knees. He gazes at the ocean, lost in his own thoughts.

"What did I really do to deserve this? Was I really the one who did wrong? So is this it?" His thoughts were running wild.

He took out the ring that he was going to propose to Lyn. He took a long look at it as tears came streaming down his face. He tried to wipe all of them off, but tears just kept coming down non-stop.

"I would want a simple ring with one simple diamond on it because that would define you. You are the only one I love." These words replayed in his head over and over again. The more he thought about it, the more tears came gushing out.

"I guess this is good-bye. What a perfect night for me to remember." He threw the ring with all his might into the ocean.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww.. that's so sad.. poor guy. He should have shown her the ring before he left though......so she'll feel guilty.

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3: Three Days VS. Three Years

(A 3 Days Later)
Beep! Beep!! Beep!!! Beep!!!! The alarm went on and continues to get louder.

Vic opens one eye to the next. He reaches his arm over to turn off the alarm clock. He looks at the time; it was about 6:00 a.m. in the morning. He lay in bed for a few minutes thinking about what just happened three days ago. Images of him and Lyn kept creeping into his mind. He felt as if he was going crazy every day that passed. He still couldn't believe what had happened that still feels like a dream.

"Three years. It has been three days only. I know it's going to be hard for you to forget about everything. Just hang in there Vic." He thought to himself as he rubs his face with his hands to break out from the thought.

He shifted his body up so that his legs were still lying down. He notices that he didn't feel really well. He look pale than ever. He felt a little dizzy, but he didn't want that to stop him from his grand opening for his night bar. He slowly got up to go use the restroom.

After washing up, he walks into the living room drying his still wet hair with a white towel. The door bell rings and he went to go open the door. Their stood Lyn with a smile on her face as if nothing had happened. As Vic was about to close the door on her, she stopped him by pushing herself into his apartment room. The door swung right open and they both just stood there staring at each others faces. Vic looks away to stop the awkward moment.

"Vic, you don't look so well." Lyn said as she gently raises her palm to feel Vic's forehead.

Vic pushes her hand away.

"Can we talk about what happened?" Lyn asked.

Vic turns to look at her. "What is there to talk about? I have nothing to do with you anymore." Vic said in a low rather not yelling voice.

"Look, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking right. I was confuse---" Lyn cried.

"What is there to be confused about? We've been with each other for three years and you still don't know if there was love or not? Three years versus three days. If you really wanted me you would have ran after me, but instead you didn't. It took you three days." Vic laughed pathetically. "I have nothing left to say to you, so can you please leave. I have to get ready and go to work."

Vic couldn't really take it anymore. The more he talks and sees the person who betrayed him, his headache became worse.

Lyn couldn't take it anymore. "I'll make you come crawling back to me. Just watch. I know you can't forget me that easily. You will come back to me just like a dog to their owners." She thought to herself.

"Fine! But remembered all the things we went through with each other, all the times I had stayed by your side. I was the only one there for you and you had no one. I stayed with you for three years and you can't even forgive me just because I made a mistake? You don't want to see me anymore. Think about the love we had?!" Lyn yells with fake tears in her eyes and then walks off, thinking that he'll chase after her.

Vic stood there with pain in his heart, not knowing what to do. He wanted to chase after her so badly because he still loved her a lot. He was about to chase after her, but instead stops after taking a few steps. He didn't know what made him stop, not wanting to go after her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Auntie Angela! Come play with me." Nanee shouted as she starts to run along the shore of the beach.

"Don't run off too far. Auntie is too slow to catch up with you, you trouble maker." Angela laugh as she runs after Nanee.

She then stops suddenly when she spotted something shiny on the ground. The sands were about to cover it up, however, Angela manages to pick it up before the sand can sweep it away.

Angela Zhang was a petite girl. Some would say she didn't look her age because of her size. Everything about her was petite and small with big huge eyes. She was short and small, but she had a big heart. She sometimes have a good sense of humor, but other times she'll just kill things by going beyond her jokes. She is a bit dorky and funny, but cute. Her niece Nanee is only 7 years old. She is only 7, but she talks like crazy with a rather large imagination. She is the daughter of Angela's older sister, Nancy Zhang. (Made up sister, but as you can see most characters in here are unreal: haha!)

"Lazy auntie." Nanee trembles off talking, running to where Angela was at. "Wow, how pretty! Where did you find it?" She asks with big open eyes. "Can I have it?!"

"No, you silly girl. It looks quite real, new, and expensive. We should just keep it until we find the rightful owners." Angela was still observing the beautiful ring.

"You're the silly girl. You're too nice." Nanee pauses for a few second. "Oh what if the rightful owner dropped it by accident? What if they are still here... they might think we stole it? What if they take us to jail? NOOO----"

"You really are silly. No one will think like that if we return it." Angela laughs as she gently pushes Nanee's head. She took Nanee by the hand. "Let's walk around to see if anyone would possibly look like the rightful owner."

As they were walking looking around, they couldn't spot any couple or a person that would look like they had just lost a ring.

Nanee pointed her index finger to Angela. "What if this is... what's that word again? The word..."  Nanee was thinking.

"Fate?" For some odd reason, that word just came into Angela's head even though she had no idea what word her niece was trying to find.

"Yah! What if it is... um... fate for you to meet your true love? Sometimes auntie looks so lonely that's why I always want to visit." Nanee gazed down with a sad expression on her face.

"Aww! You're just like your mommy. Always nagging about me needing a boyfriend, but I have you. Why are you so sad, by the way, aren't I the coolest auntie on earth!?" Angela smiles, bending down to give Nanee a hug. "Now, let's go play. After that we'll go home and call your mom to see if she'll let you sleep with your favorite auntie. Okay?"

Nanee nods her head and they both began to walk again.

"Fate? What was I thinking?" Angela thought. She shook her head to delete the words out of her mind as she grins.

She looks at the ring and then puts it into her pocket.

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Hey this is Coolness...
I kind of added and corrected chapter three...
So if you read it already... feel free to read it again...
Still working on chapter 4....

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4: First Meeting: The Grand Opening of a Fallen Angel

All day Vic has been at his night bar getting ready for his grand opening. He was so happy because of his accomplishment. Yet, he was so exhausted; he's been up all day on his feet not taking a rest at all. His workers told him to take at least a break, but he rejected them. His grand opening was going to be at 8:00 p.m. sharp. The day went by slowly even though he had a lot to do. It seemed like forever because thoughts of him and Lyn kept appearing in his head. The more he thought about it the more he didn't feel well, but he knew that again it was a big day for him.

"It would've been better if I had Lyn next to me." He thought.

"Hey boss, it's already 7:00 p.m. Aren't you going home to get yourself dress up and ready?" One of the workers asked, interrupting Vic's thought.

Vic looks up. "Yeah. Thanks for today. See you guys in a bit." With that he left home.

(8:10 p.m. Grand Opening)

"Where's boss at? People have been arriving and he's not here yet." Jay Chou, one of Vic's worker said in a worry tone.

He looked everywhere for him. Then he spotted Vic greeting guests as Vic, himself walk his way to the door.

Jay smiles "Wow! Don't you look so... so... handsome tonight out of all days I've seen you." He patted Vic on the shoulder, acting as if he had just fallen head over heels for Vic.

"Haha! Yeah right." Vic sneers.

He was in a white suit with a black bow as a tie on his collar white flannel and black casual shoes.
He actually looks quite sophisticated in it.

The grand opening went well that day. There was a lot of people who attended to congratulate him and gave him gifts. He made a speech thanking everyone who came to support him and especially to his workers who had helped him from the beginning.

After his speech, he went into the bathroom to hide from everything and everyone because he wasn't feeling good. He decided to take at least a little rest. He walks into one of the toilet stand and sat there closing his eyes. He stayed in there for about 5 minutes and went to the sink. He gazes at himself in the mirror and notice that he looks a lot paler then before.

"You can get through tonight. Just hold on Vic." He encouraged himself.

When he just got out of the bathroom he didn't expect to see the person he did not want to see the most. Lyn came along with James. She had one of her hand wrapped around one of James arm. They both had big smiles on their faces.

"Hey, isn't that Lyn? Why is she holding onto another man? I thought you proposed to her the other night?" Jay asked Vic in surprised.

Vic didn't say anything, but put a fake smile on his face and walked up to them to greet them.

After the whole ceremony had ended and everyone as in Vic's workers, was in the process of cleaning up, Vic could still see the picture of James and Lyn together. He sat at the bar drinking a glass of Patron. Jay saw and came to sit next to him.

"I see everything in your face. Wanna talk about it?" Jay asks.

"Hahaha! Talking about it won't help anymore." Vic answers

"Then drinking will surely not help at all too." He smiles.

"Yeah. I know. I'm so stupid for believing her all this time... that she loved me." Vic smirked.

Vic told Jay about what had happened the other day, but with Vic who doesn't talk much, he did not go in too much about his love life to Jay.

Jay knowing that Vic's a guy who likes keeping most things to himself since he first met him, he didn't push Vic to the limit of making him tell everything. Instead he just sat there drinking and listening to what Vic had to say. They talked until everyone was done cleaning and everyone left.

"I can understand you. That is mess up, but I mean life is life. This is real, so you just have to carry on with your life and besides there are more fishes in the sea." Jay joked.

"Yeah, but there won't be one like her." Vic sighs. Vic looks at his watch on his wrist. "It's already 11:41 p.m.? I guess I can start to lock up now. Sorry for taking up your time."

"Oh it's cool. Are you drunk? Need a ride home?" Jay ask in courtesy.

"I'm not drunk, I can still drive. Thanks anyways." Vic raises his arm up signaling that everything is okay.

With that Jay got into his car and left. Vic also got into his car and started driving when his headache started coming back. He was surely not drunk, but all day today his head was hurting. He finally got to the building of the apartments he lived in. He parked his vehicle and got out of his car feeling dizzier than ever. He walked a couple of steps and fell to the ground.

"Okay, Nanee. Give your mommy a hug and a kiss." Angela told Nanee.

"Bye mommy. I love you." Nanee kisses and hugs her mom.

"Okay, baby. Have fun with your auntie. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you too. Nancy turns to look up at Angela. Take good care of her. Knowing you, don't give her too many sweets. Bye."

"Bye mommy. I love you." Angela mocked Nanee's tiny voice as she wave her arm to say bye to her sister.

They both stood there watching Nancy as she drove off.

"Ready to have some girl fun?!" Angela looks down at Nanee with a grin. She stuck out her hand and so did the little one.

They took a few steps walking towards the building of the apartment building where Angela lived then all of a sudden they heard a loud thump on their right side as if someone had just tripped and fell. They both turned their heads and saw a guy on the ground. Angela ran to where the guy was, still holding Nanee's hand.

"Are you okay? Mister, can you hear me?" Angela asked in a worried tone. He didn't answer her, but groaned in pain. "What to do? What to do?" Angela looked around to see if anyone was there to help, but there was no one in sight.

Angela was going to walk away when Nanee stopped her.

"We have to help him." Nanee suggested.

"Should we? Okay, I know...I know. But how am I suppose to help him when I don't know where he lives or... oh what the heck." She manages to pull him up even though he was heavier than anything she's carried in her life. With one of his arm over her shoulders, they began to walk with Nanee following beside her.

Finally they got to her apartment door and manage to multitask, keeping the guy from collapsing and getting her key to open the door. When they got into her room, with one last long breath she pushed him onto her bed with herself falling beside him.

"Thank goodness. I thought I was going to die." She whispers, still lying next to him with deep breaths.

She looks to the side and saw that Nanee who was standing there staring at her. Noticing that she was still lying next to him, she quickly got to her feet.

"So... what now?" Nanee asked, looking at Angela with an arched eyebrow.

"Let me see." Angela got closer to observe the guy. "He seems to be sweating a lot, maybe a fever?" She touched his forehead. "Yep, fever it is. You stay here and watch him while I go get a bowl of water and towels to wipe him with." With that Angela left to the kitchen.

"Lyn... Lyn..." The guy whispered.

"Huh? What did you say?" Nanee asked as she got closer to him to make out what he was saying.

"Lyn..." He whispered again.

"Lyn?" Nanee repeated.

Just then Angela walked into the room. "What are you trying to do?" Angela questioned in a joking way when she saw that Nanee was leaning her head close toward the stranger. "Don't take advantage of him." She joked.

"HAHA! Very funny. He was calling a girl's name. I think Lyn or something."

"Will, stop being nosy." Angela bent down to wet the towel with water. She hands an extra towel to Nanee and directs her that she was going to help Angela wipe him.

"What a nice auntie. Making me do all her dirty work for her." Nanee grabs the towel and wetting it.

"Who said it was my job. It was all because of you, you told me to do something about him. I was going to leave him on the streets." Angela started wiping his sweat, starting from his forehead.

"What if he was an angel from above? What if he fell from the heavens as a present for you to keep? Since you're so lonely all the time." Nanee starts wiping one of his hands with the cloth.

"Silly girl, I told you already. I only need a sweetheart like you by my side." Angela pushes Nanee playfully.

"I can't always be by your side. What if, in the future I want to get marry?"

"Just wipe, stop talking. You talk too much and in the future I'll make sure it doesn't happen." Angela gave an evil laugh.

After wiping him, his temperature cooled down a little.

"Now where should we sleep smarty pants?" Angela asked.

They were both sitting on the ground with their arms on the bed holding their face up to observe the guy more. Since the guy took their bed, they had nowhere to sleep.

"We can just stay here and watch him. What if he's a bad guy?" Nanee was getting tired.

They both yawned and watched the guy sleep. Not even a couple of minutes later they both feel asleep with their heads on the bed and their body still in a sitting position on the ground.

Around 4:00 a.m. in the morning, Nanee needed to go pee so she went to use the restroom. After coming out, she looked at Angela who was still sleeping in the same position as earlier. The guy started groaning again, so Nanee stood by the bed checking on the guy.

Vic groaned while moving around on the bed. He can smell a rosy scent on the bed. He opened his eyes slowly. The room was dark; he then focused his eyes in the dark so he can make out where he was. He turned to his left and saw a little girl with her hair down staring right at him.

"Aaahhh!!!" Vic screamed, as he jumped out of bed, but tripped on the blanket and feel on his butt.

"What? What is it?" Angela suddenly woke up to turn on the lamp next to the bed.

Vic looked at both of them, one to the next. He rubbed his head.

"What am I doing here?"

"Will you see, you fainted outside so I saw, I mean we saw you so I had no choice but to bring you here." Angela answered in a shaking voice, not knowing where to start.

Vic didn't say anything. He got up. "Sorry about that. Thank you for bringing me in." He pauses and looks at the bed he was laying on. "Thanks for the bed too. I'll leave now." He pointed at the door walking off weakly.

"Did you want to stay... I mean, if your head still hurts... you can rest here for a bit until you feel better." Angela offered.

"No, it's fine." He walked out.

Angela gazed at him. She felt a tug on her sleeve. She looks down.

"Maybe we should follow him. He doesn't seem to know where he's going." Nanee whispered.

Angela nods her head and they followed him. He went out to the hall way and stopped when they noticed that he stop and turned to look at them. They both stop moving. He gave them an awkward stare, but didn't say anything and continued walking. He walk pass a few doors and stops again.

"What if he comes after us because we keep following him?" Nanee whisper.

Vic took out his keys and opened the door to his apartment room.

He turned to the two girls. "Thanks again." He smiles and walks into his apartment closing the door behind him.

He touched his head again, went into his room and fell back asleep.

Angela sighs. "See, I shouldn't have taken him in. I knew I shouldn't. He wouldn't have died. He only live a few doors away. You little rascal." Angela sneers and tenderly nudges Nanee in the head with her knuckles.

"Oouch!!! Who was the one offering him to stay a little longer?" With that they both turned back and went into their apartment room.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I love love love vic…great story….poor vic with lyn cheating on him…but I know that angela will help her…nanee is so cute heehee^^

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Just correcting some things and mistake on this fic...
Will be adding more chapters soon...
Hopefully!!!

*)mlvang

Coolness

sarNie Egg
I've been waiting forever for this story 2

Oh really???
Thanks for commenting...
I needed inspiration to continue too...
I will post an update soon...
It's been a while that I haven't update so I've been trying to get back in the mood of writing this story...

*)mlvang

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5: Second Meeting: Mind Speaks Out Louder Than Mouth

The next day, Vic was feeling a little better but still decided not to go to work. He knew that if he worked himself hard again he would just collapse again with his fever. Ever since things hasn't been going well with him, he hasn't been eating and working too much.

Ring... Ring...

"Hello, this is Zai Zai bar. You're speaking to Jay Chou here." Jay answered the phone at the bar.

"Hey... this is Vic. I was wondering if you can take care of everything over there at the bar for today? I haven't been feeling well..." Vic ask.

"Yeah sure. No problem. I'll make sure everything goes smoothly over here." Jay suddenly cuts in, knowing how Vic was feeling.

"Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it." With that Vic and Jay hung up.

Vic stretched and looked around the room not knowing what to do. He was always a hard worker, ever since he turned 18 and got out of the orphanage. Ever since that he have never had a decent rest at all.

"Should i find something to eat?" He asked himself.

These past few days Vic hasn't been feeling hungry at all. So he decided to go through his stuff of Lyn, hoping that he can throw out everything. While cleaning out everything and throwing it into a box he couldn't take it anymore. Every time he picked up something that was of their memories, he would feel the stab of pain in his heart again. Worse and worse every time. It was killing him inside, he couldn't touch the pictures of them and the other stuff anymore. Instead, he decided to go take a shower and maybe he would forget the pain.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Wake up sleepy head!" Angela said, shaking Nanee.

Nanee grumble, as she twist and turn on the bed not wanting to get up.

"Breakfast is ready. After breakfast you need to get ready because your mom is coming to pick you up. I don't want to get in trouble. Your mommy is always complaining to me how horrible an auntie I am..."

Nanee still didn't want to wake up. Angela smile and started to tickle Nanee.

"Okay, Okay... I'm okay... I'm awake." Nanee laughed, while getting up.

"Now go use the restroom and come out to eat breakfast. I'm going out to the mailbox to see if I have mail. I forgot you check yesterday because of you." Angela said heading out.

Nanee stuck out her tongue and ran into the bathroom.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Vic got out of the shower.

"Let's see where I put my mail yesterday." Vic thought to himself and then remembered that he forgot to get his mail yesterday.

He then left to the mailbox.

Angela opened her mailbox and saw that she had a few envelopes of mail. She flip through her mails. One envelope said it was from the big company she had applied a week ago. She was nervous to open it, she's been looking for a job for quite a while now. This position, she applied for the was to become a secretary for the big boss of the company.

She opens the envelope and read it out loud.

To Miss Zhang,

"Congratulations! Your application has been viewed. This is a letter to inform you that you are accepted to come and have an interview with us. Call us or come to the building (the date of yesterday) and make an appointment now. Notice that others are waiting for this position too, if you don't call by today to make an appointment, we will have someone else cover for this spot.

Thank you for cooperating with us!

Angela sigh loudly as she shrugs her shoulder.
"Gosh I regret it... I regret it so much... Why did you have to get in the way yesterday." She put her palms on her face as if she was crying.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." A voice said from behind Angela and she jumped turning around in surprise to see the person she was talking about standing before her.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean it like that. I mean that why did they have to send me the mail at the time when it wasn't so right..." Angela apologize feeling kind of guilty for saying what she had said. She could feel her face blushing.

"Nope... You don't have to say sorry... It was me... I apologize." Vic apologized again.

Angela nodded her head this time without saying anything and started walking.

"Oh hey... Thanks again for yesterday..." Vic turned around to face her.

Angela turned around too. "oh it's okay... I mean... It was nothing..." Not making eye contact with him.

"Where are my manners. I'm Vic, nice to meet you." Vic stuck out his right hand to shake Angela's.

"Angela's the name." She shook his hand. "Will, Vic. I gotta go... I'll see you around."

Vic waved and she started climbing the stairs.

"OMG! That was so embarrassing. Why did you have to speak out your mind so loud like that." She told herself out loud again.

Nanee looked at Angela confused, but did not bother to ask. Angela had already come back into her apartment room.

"I'm dying here of starvation." Nanee complained.

"Oh. Sorry. I'll serve you right now." Angela suddenly came back into reality.

*Note: Okay... I know... Nothing is really going on in this chapter, but hopefully this is a starting warm up to get me fire up...
Sorry, if this wasn't what you guys were expecting. For sure I'll update soon and make it better.

*)mlvang

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like the update thanks^^ they finally got to talk one on one :D hmmm is the job going to be working for vic??? can't wait for the next one

Coolness

sarNie Egg
i like the update thanks^^ they finally got to talk one on one :D hmmm is the job going to be working for vic??? can't wait for the next one

LOL...
Wow, I don't want to say anything, but your prediction is right...
You're good!!!
I know the story is so Predictable...
But remember it's my first attempt to write a fanfic...
*)mlvang