[OneHD] Tawun Tud Phurapha (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like Mo will really be playing supporting in here while Pango is nang'ek. Pong posted a picture of him and the girl on his IG today. They're shooting a MV for her newest single. Obviously a promotion for them in here as well. *sigh* Sucks for Mo. :(

cr: pongnawat

Pango also posted a picture of herself and Pong:

cr: wonderingpango

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
I had a dream that Son and Mo were a couple in here. Lol. It felt so real!
Hehe. :heart:

Yeah, Exact has been using their older actors/actresses to promote newbies. It's that time again for Exact to build the next generation of newbies within their company.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
So Mo is really playing support in here? @@ And pair with Pong though...I can't understand Exact at all @@@@
Sorry to say it but Mo is going to outshine the n'ek again @@@

cre: Mo's IG

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
So Mo is really playing support in here? @@ And pair with Pong though...I can't understand Exact at all @@@@
Sorry to say it but Mo is going to outshine the n'ek again @@@

cre: Mo's IG
As expected... <_< I don't even know what to put on Mo's wiki. <_< All I have is the lakorn title right now because technically, Mo's not even paired up with Pong in here. The main focus in the original was on Tik, Pim and Tang. Tang might've ended up with Tookta at the very end, but there was no real romance development between the two. He just simply chose her because he knew she loved him and the girl he really loved, Pim, was already taken by his brother. Tookta was just a side character.

I already know Mo is going to outshine Pango in here. -_- I still wish Exact would give her a leading role however. She usually does two to three lakorns a year. Tawun Thud Burapah is her only lakorn for 2015 that we know of. She still has one or two other lakorns to be casted in. I expect that it won't be another supporting or rai role, but it will be a solid nang'ek role for her. :numchuck: I want to see her in a slap/kiss reuniting with her co-star, Toomtam. Heck, she could even play as twins. That would be even better. One evil and one good. It would further prove her skills as an actress and allow her to gain more Thai and international fans. Then, there would be a bigger demand for her and Exact would realize that they need to start promoting her as one of their full time nang'eks.

I also want to see Mo pair up with New someday. If these two pairings happen in the year of 2015, then I will officially declare myself as a fan of Exact again. And, the lakorns must be good...with Mo as the nang'ek. No nang'rai whose character is more significant than hers, and no second nang'ek either. Just her and her pra'ek in the spotlight.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It probably won't be that bad. They may change up the storyline like they always do, so keep hoping for the best. I would rather have Mo as Tooktha's character than Pim, character wise, because she's not annoying. She's full of life and spunk. They may end up giving Mo a lot of scree time and importance. She's paired up with Pong, a pretty good thing. But the only thing is, Tang and Tooktha didn't end up together though, they became siblings. That last scene of them is not of lovers, it's siblings. Tang adores Tooktha like a sister.

Pong and Mo look cute together.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
It probably won't be that bad. They may change up the storyline like they always do, so keep hoping for the best. I would rather have Mo as Tooktha's character than Pim, character wise, because she's not annoying. She's full of life and spunk. They may end up giving Mo a lot of scree time and importance. She's paired up with Pong, a pretty good thing. But the only thing is, Tang and Tooktha didn't end up together though, they became siblings. That last scene of them is not of lovers, it's siblings. Tang adores Tooktha like a sister.

Pong and Mo look cute together.
Hopefully Mo's character is more significant in this version versus in the original. I remember someone commenting that Tang and Tookta ended up at the very end, but thank you for clarifying that. I guess I'll put on Mo's wiki that she's pairing with Pong in here. Although like I said, they're technically not pairing up since the romance is only between Son, Pango and Pong. Perhaps Exact will change that too and make Pong fall for Mo's character instead of Pango's.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I like Son, but I can't imagine him playing Burupa at all. And Pong as Tawan? Even less. However, if he manages to pull it off, I might grow to like him yet. I was disappointed to hear Mo will be playing Tookta's role, but when I think about it, I remember I liked Tookta's role more than Pim's, so on that, I'm fine with it lol. And just to be clear, Tookta's role was not n'rai. If anything, she was supporting or minor second lead. She played a small-time gangster or thief-turned-informant and falls for Tawan because he's good to her. I remember rooting for Tang and Tookta's characters to get each other, but I had to settle with Tookta having a brighter future at the end.

I don't follow the Thai ET industry as much as I used to, so I have nothing to add concerning more recent stars, but regarding Fang, I agree that she was sidelined because of her personal issues. She started out as n'ek, but slowly, she started to be phased out, and I vaguely remember it was around the time she started being very vocal and public about her relationship with Oil. Exact seems to be so much more strict on their stars dating.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xksv137EC7M&feature=youtu.be
credit: SonyukeClubTaiwan

Son and Mo won the Most Popular Overseas Artist Award at the Asian Idol Awards in China last year. I'm surprised, since they barely had any cute scenes in LFCTD. I guess Chinese fans really liked them together. Pong and Son are also two of the most popular Thai actors/stars in China besides Bie. If Son and Mo are paired up in here, I'm sure Chinese fans will be happy to see them again.
Thanks for sharing this. I had no idea. I was trying to picture Mo singing, and although I can't hear her well at times, she wasn't too bad. It's not my favorite song - far from it - but it is a playful, lighthearted one, so I suppose it was a good choice. Congrats to them both.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
Thanks for sharing this. I had no idea. I was trying to picture Mo singing, and although I can't hear her well at times, she wasn't too bad. It's not my favorite song - far from it - but it is a playful, lighthearted one, so I suppose it was a good choice. Congrats to them both.
No problem. :) Why were you trying to picture Mo singing?? Haha. I think she sounds a bit nasally, but still cute. :coverlaf:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I only wondered in the 30 seconds or so before she started singing lol. I don't have a problem with her sounding nasally. It's the weakish vocals that concern me, but since she's not a singer, I don't have any complaints. Besides, this song isn't vocally challenging, which is why I said it was a good choice.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Akk is in here too. Yay. Him and Mo were cute in Peak Marn. ^_^ They're really good friends in real life too. I don't know what Akk's role in here will be though. Maybe he'll have a love interest in Mo? :pervie: :bhehe: Did Tookta have a guy who was interested in her in the original?

cr: akkakarat

caption: ตะวันฉายรุ่นพี่มาเยี่ยมกองคับ #ตะวันตัดบูรพา

I don't know what the caption says but Pong tagged Tang, Son, Akk, Mo and Pango. Is Tang going to be in the remake too?? Or is he the director/producer...? He can't be in the remake since he was in the original...so I'm guessing he's just the director, producer, or a trainer.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
*photo*
caption: ตะวันฉายรุ่นพี่มาเยี่ยมกองคับ #ตะวันตัดบูรพา

I don't know what the caption says but Pong tagged Tang, Son, Akk, Mo and Pango. Is Tang going to be in the remake too?? Or is he the director/producer...? He can't be in the remake since he was in the original...so I'm guessing he's just the director, producer, or a trainer.

The caption says "Senior Tawan Chai is here to visit the set."
I guess he's a cameo?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hm, maybe he was just there to check it out. I don't think he'd have an appearance in the lakorn if it's a remake of the original, which he was in. It wouldn't make sense. Lol. But thanks for the translation. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been watching Pango on Kehas Dao, she's actually really cute and a good actress so far.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Anonymous95 said:
Akk is in here too. Yay. Him and Mo were cute in Peak Marn. ^_^ They're really good friends in real life too. I don't know what Akk's role in here will be though. Maybe he'll have a love interest in Mo? :pervie: :bhehe: Did Tookta have a guy who was interested in her in the original?

cr: akkakarat

Mo is so short and tiny LOL I think I'm the same height as her.