[OneHD] Tawun Tud Phurapha (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Mo is definitely one of the better actresses at Exact but it's going to be hard for her to regain her nang'ake status.
It sucks because she is such a good actress, one of Exact's best from the younger generation. But they've never given her the chance to shine and prove herself. It's disappointing.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
It sucks because she is such a good actress, one of Exact's best from the younger generation. But they've never given her the chance to shine and prove herself. It's disappointing.
Well, we don't know what happens behind the scenes. From what I've seen, Mo is a strong and straightforward person. Mo should tone down sometimes in her interviews and it doesn't help when she has a bunch of swindlers as managers too, so she may have stepped on some toes with her personality and that may have ended her nang'ake days because seriously, Mo has had so many cameo and supporting roles, which reminds me of Fang. Everything is speculation but I think Fang fell from grace and nang'ake status due to her personal life too. A lot of them do. Tono and Pueng are other examples. Vill, too. When the scandal between her and Mark broke out, the elders told Vill to prove herself with Sood Sai Paan or else, she was going to be on the chopping block too. Sood Sai Paan did well in ratings and popularity and Vill's abilities were also recognized by getting nominated as Best Actress, so she's okay now, but just for now. Vill is already at that age where Exact will make her a Mother, a nang'rai, a supporting character, or slowly uncast her. Exact is promoting a whole new generation of newbies right now as you can tell with their new lakorns. And then it also comes down to how much the elders adore you. Exact or Khun Boy tends to adore his male artists more than female artists, so even when Pong had his share of scandals, he still continues to be pra'ake.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Well, we don't know what happens behind the scenes. From what I've seen, Mo is a strong and straightforward person. Mo should tone down sometimes in her interviews and it doesn't help when she has a bunch of swindlers as managers too, so she may have stepped on some toes with her personality and that may have ended her nang'ake days because seriously, Mo has had so many cameo and supporting roles, which reminds me of Fang. Everything is speculation but I think Fang fell from grace and nang'ake status due to her personal life too. A lot of them do. Tono and Pueng are other examples. Vill, too. When the scandal between her and Mark broke out, the elders told Vill to prove herself with Sood Sai Paan or else, she was going to be on the chopping block too. Sood Sai Paan did well in ratings and popularity and Vill's abilities were also recognized by getting nominated as Best Actress, so she's okay now, but just for now. Vill is already at that age where Exact will make her a Mother, a nang'rai, a supporting character, or slowly uncast her. Exact is promoting a whole new generation of newbies right now as you can tell with their new lakorns. And then it also comes down to how much the elders adore you. Exact or Khun Boy tends to adore his male artists more than female artists, so even when Pong had his share of scandals, he still continues to be pra'ake.
Interesting analysis you have there. How do you know so much? Especially concerning Vill's situation with her scandal. As for Mo, I've noticed that she is a very bold and upfront person. She seems like the type of person who will speak up for herself and others when she feels she or they have been wronged. Because of that she may have upsetted someone in the business, but that we don't know for sure. If that is the case though, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. Mo seems like a good person off screen and she's one of Exact's few good actresses. She's scandal free and she's still young so if given the opportunities, I believe she will make it far. If Exact was willing to offer Vill a second chance with Sud Sai Pan, Mo deserves a second chance to prove herself as well.

This is all just speculations though. Exact is already bad at promoting their actresses from the start. They may have new ones coming in, but I really have very little hope left in Exact.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EXACT is CRAP. Oops sorry. I didn't mean to say it out loud and clear. I've already lost hope in EXACT's promotion of underrated actors/actresses when they side-cast my Guy.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
EXACT is CRAP. Oops sorry. I didn't mean to say it out loud and clear. I've already lost hope in EXACT's promotion of underrated actors/actresses when they side-cast my Guy.
LOL. Phatman, don't be sorry. I think you and I, and anyone else who would like to, should go protest against Exact and their horrible way of handling their stars! Maybe then things might start change. But this is exactly how I feel about my Mo. :unsure:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
LOL. Phatman, don't be sorry. I think you and I, and anyone else who would like to, should go protest against Exact and their horrible way of handling their stars! Maybe then things might start change. But this is exactly how I feel about my Mo. :unsure:

We should totally.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
Interesting analysis you have there. How do you know so much? Especially concerning Vill's situation with her scandal. As for Mo, I've noticed that she is a very bold and upfront person. She seems like the type of person who will speak up for herself and others when she feels she or they have been wronged. Because of that she may have upsetted someone in the business, but that we don't know for sure. If that is the case though, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. Mo seems like a good person off screen and she's one of Exact's few good actresses. She's scandal free and she's still young so if given the opportunities, I believe she will make it far. If Exact was willing to offer Vill a second chance with Sud Sai Pan, Mo deserves a second chance to prove herself as well.

This is all just speculations though. Exact is already bad at promoting their actresses from the start. They may have new ones coming in, but I really have very little hope left in Exact.
I've been following Vill ever since Sood Sai Paan. Before, I disliked her very much. Hahaha. Vill has said it herself in a few interviews that the elders were unhappy with her and her association with the Mark and Kimberley situation. The elders told Vill to concentrate on her acting or else she may lose future opportunities.

Mo is a straightforward person, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she's an honest person who speaks up for others when wronged. Mo isn't that innocent. That's why, I say, there's more than what meets the eyes. Yes, if you're a Mo fan, you'll be upset because it seems like she hasn't been receiving much opportunities as a leading actress, but for Mo to be closely associated with such managers and pull such a stunt with Mark during the whole Mark, Vill, and Kimberley situation, it makes me see Mo in a different light. I'm not saying that artists I like have to be perfect. I still like Mo, but I understand too that this is the ET industry. There are politics, connections, and certain rules or image you must abide by to survive. I'm not saying that people who do shine in the business are fake, I'm just saying, there are a lot of reasons why Mo isn't leading a lakorn even though her acting is good. Plus, she's dating Bie, Khun Boy's absolute favorite, perhaps Khun Boy just doesn't like her influence on him. I don't know. :dance1:

Same thing with Guy. Yes, because you're a fan of Guy, you may see him as suitable to be pra'ake. But the guy is already married at such a young age. What does that say? Before the elders or company invests heavily into someone, that artist has to prove to them that they're worth it, that they're serious about this path, that while the company is building their future, that artist is busy carrying their end of the bargain and that is to keep a good image and make money. Guy was never that popular and some may dispute the reason being is because he was never given enough opportunities to shine and so forth but that is something we will never know and cannot assume. I believe Khun Boy has said to his artists that it's okay to date, but to keep their personal lives private or to keep it separate or low profile (somewhere along those lines) because the future is so uncertain and worst thing you can do is ruin your reputation.

Guy was just everywhere with Haru and same thing with Tono with Mo. The elders support artists who are willing to listen and do I blame them? Not really, it's their money. But of course, not every situation is the same. Again, who Khun Boy likes has a lot of say too. I like Guy and Mo but I'm just sharing some reasons behind some of Exact's decisions. But yes, as a fan of a many Exact artists like Vill, Mo, Fang, Lily, just to name a few ladies, it does get frustrating to see how bad management is at Exact and I've been complaining forever about their PR. They have no PR like Ch. 3. Sucks that their artists don't go on talkshows, gameshows, just shows in general for us to see and get to know them more.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I've been following Vill ever since Sood Sai Paan. Before, I disliked her very much. Hahaha. Vill has said it herself in a few interviews that the elders were unhappy with her and her association with the Mark and Kimberley situation. The elders told Vill to concentrate on her acting or else she may lose future opportunities.

Mo is a straightforward person, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she's an honest person who speaks up for others when wronged. Mo isn't that innocent. That's why, I say, there's more than what meets the eyes. Yes, if you're a Mo fan, you'll be upset because it seems like she hasn't been receiving much opportunities as a leading actress, but for Mo to be closely associated with such managers and pull such a stunt with Mark during the whole Mark, Vill, and Kimberley situation, it makes me see Mo in a different light. I'm not saying that artists I like have to be perfect. I still like Mo, but I understand too that this is the ET industry. There are politics, connections, and certain rules or image you must abide by to survive. I'm not saying that people who do shine in the business are fake, I'm just saying, there are a lot of reasons why Mo isn't leading a lakorn even though her acting is good. Plus, she's dating Bie, Khun Boy's absolute favorite, perhaps Khun Boy just doesn't like her influence on him. I don't know. :dance1:

Same thing with Guy. Yes, because you're a fan of Guy, you may see him as suitable to be pra'ake. But the guy is already married at such a young age. What does that say? Before the elders or company invests heavily into someone, that artist has to prove to them that they're worth it, that they're serious about this path, that while the company is building their future, that artist is busy carrying their end of the bargain and that is to keep a good image and make money. Guy was never that popular and some may dispute the reason being is because he was never given enough opportunities to shine and so forth but that is something we will never know and cannot assume. I believe Khun Boy has said to his artists that it's okay to date, but to keep their personal lives private or to keep it separate or low profile (somewhere along those lines) because the future is so uncertain and worst thing you can do is ruin your reputation.

Guy was just everywhere with Haru and same thing with Tono with Mo. The elders support artists who are willing to listen and do I blame them? Not really, it's their money. But of course, not every situation is the same. Again, who Khun Boy likes has a lot of say too. I like Guy and Mo but I'm just sharing some reasons behind some of Exact's decisions. But yes, as a fan of a many Exact artists like Vill, Mo, Fang, Lily, just to name a few ladies, it does get frustrating to see how bad management is at Exact and I've been complaining forever about their PR. They have no PR like Ch. 3. Sucks that their artists don't go on talkshows, gameshows, just shows in general for us to see and get to know them more.
What kind of stunt did Mo pull? Do you mean taking pictures with Mark? If so, how does that make you see her in a different light? As for Bie and Mo's relationship, I know there have been rumors but they both have not come out to confirm anything. Even if they are dating, I suspect the reason behind Khun Boy and Exact's disapproval of their relationship is more based on Mo's popularity rather than her "bad" influence on Bie. Mo may not be completely innocent as there is no such thing as a perfect person in this world, especially in the entertainment industry, but I believe overall Mo is a good person. I've been following her work for a while now, I've watched her interviews and I see how she acts outside her lakorns. She's not someone who's hungry for fame. If anything, all she wants is work. In addition to that, she was never interested in acting in the first place. Her dream is to become a chef, and maybe someday she might even leave acting to start a restaurant or something. Who knows? There are many good and beautiful girls out there, but for Bie to be interested in Mo means something. She has to be someone special and good in his eyes.

On the other hand, it seems more likely that Khun Boy doesn't want Bie getting involved with Mo since there are a lot of fans who anti Mo because of Noona or simply because they don't think Mo is pretty or good enough for Bie. Khun Boy knows that Bie dating a less popular dara means there's a higher chance it could bring Bie's popularity down too. Whether he loses his fans or not, there will already be negative press surrounding him if fans and the public aren't happy with their relationship. Bie has a huge fan base, Khun Boy doesn't want to risk that.

Since we're on the topic of Bie and Mo, I heard a rumor a while ago that they were going to be having a lakorn together. Do you know anything about that? Also, I'm curious... You said you used to dislike Vill a lot. Why is that? You seem to be a big fan of her now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Exact is horrible! I would've never known that had you not spoken about it. I mean, I know the reality of being an entertainer isn't so fairytale-like, but I didn't know Exact would be like that...considering a few of my favorites are with them. I guess everyone has their own bias.

I really do believe Guy is pra'ek material not just because I like him or am a fan. I like Mo, but I wouldn't say she's definitely nang'ek material. In my view Exact promotes their actors and actresses like Korea does to their singers. You become a singer first, gain popularity and then boom lakorn for you.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I like both Guy and Mo. To me, Mo is nang'ek material. Her acting's not perfect yet but she convinces me in all her roles, and she's able to move me. For some other actresses, nothing about their acting may bother me initially. But if they're not able to make me feel anything for their characters, I won't consider them a good actress. You have to be able to connect to your characters and show the deep true emotions behind them, not just look pretty onscreen and act decently. It bothers me more when an actress can't move me and fully engage in her character versus an actress who maybe goes a little overboard with her facial expressions sometimes or is a little awkward with her body language from time to time. You can still work on your flaws (i.e. line delivery, facial expressions, body language, etc.), but if you can't move the audience, engage in your character and transform yourself to fit various characters and make it believable, that's something that's not going to change. It shows that you're incapable as an actress. Because acting is about being someone you're not.

Mo's voice did bother me a bit at first too, but there are many talented actresses whose voices bothered me when I first heard them. For example, Anne T. But I understand why you say that about Mo though phatman. I can't change how you feel about her. Haha.

I heard somewhere that once a contestant on The Star wins, they get a contract with Exact and a lakorn is part of that contract.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
I like both Guy and Mo. To me, Mo is nang'ek material. Her acting's not perfect yet but she convinces me in all her roles, and she's able to move me. For some other actresses, nothing about their acting may bother me initially. But if they're not able to make me feel anything for their characters, I won't consider them a good actress. You have to be able to connect to your characters and show the deep true emotions behind them, not just look pretty onscreen and act decently. It bothers me more when an actress can't move me and fully engage in her character versus an actress who maybe goes a little overboard with her facial expressions sometimes or is a little awkward with her body language from time to time. You can still work on your flaws (i.e. line delivery, facial expressions, body language, etc.), but if you can't move the audience, engage in your character and transform yourself to fit various characters and make it believable, that's something that's not going to change. It shows that you're incapable as an actress. Because acting is about being someone you're not.

Mo's voice did bother me a bit at first too, but there are many talented actresses whose voices bothered me when I first heard them. For example, Anne T. But I understand why you say that about Mo though phatman. I can't change how you feel about her. Haha.

I heard somewhere that once a contestant on The Star wins, they get a contract with Exact and a lakorn is part of that contract.
Yeah, I hope the talented ones move out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The reason why Exact cannot beat the other two main channels is because well... do I need to say? Just look at them. They need new scriptwriters... well actually in general, lakorns need new writers, but from years of watching lakorns, Exact lacks the most. Take a look at Ch3 and Ch7 scandalous daras, they still maintain their position and popularity. Some are just lucky I guess. 

Edit:
lol I totally forgot why I came to this thread in the first place. Anyway I enjoyed the previous version of this lakorn. But seeing that it is an Exact production, I am not so thrilled.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll be short. Omo, I'm on a trip. Hehe.

I like Mo as an actress. I like actresses who can act with their eyes and cry with emotions. Mo can. Mark and Mo pulled a shady publicity stunt to generate buzz together when both were already dating other people, Bie and Kim. Personally, I see that as shady. If you've followed the Thai ET industry for a while now, then you must know already that it's all a word game. Some couples may choose to publicize their relationship while others don't and fans guess forever. However, sometimes, actions speak louder than words especially the word yes. Like Nadech and Yaya, they're dating yet they have kept it underground all this time, they have never even confirmed nor admitted to it yet, well, at least directly they have not, but it's quite obvious that they are an item. Same thing with Mark and Kim and Mint Chalida and Pupa, they're dating, but they dodge the question of labeling each other as girlfriend/boyfriend. Anyway, my point is, Bie and Mo are dating whether fans like it or not or whether they've announced it or not.

Bie has always been perfectly fine and successful solo. The Bie and Noona koojin buzz is just a plus. Bie is already 29 years old and has considered leaving the industry a few years ago. If you listen to his interviews, he's a really down to earth type of guy who knows that this fame and fortune has a beginning and end. He's not tied up in it. He wants to start a family when he's 35ish, he's almost ready. He seems serious with Mo too. He protects her in his interviews.

Well, one, we're assuming that Khun Boy doesn't like Mo, which we don't know. Hehe. It was pure speculation. Mo not receiving nang'ake roles may have nothing to do with dating Bie. All I'm saying about them is, Bie is old enough to date. I don't think there are any dating restrictions for him or for Thai celebrities for that matter. So I don't think Bie Noona fans have that much say. Bie was never promoted as a koojin like Nadech Yaya, so having a girlfriend in reality isn't going to matter much in this case. Bie fans are actually very understanding. Don't let the media make up stories about how fans anti Mo this and that when it may not be true and even if it is true, only some are sour apples. Mo not receiving nang'ake roles may just be that the elders at Exact simply don't agree that she's a good enough actress or just don't care to promote her. It may have nothing to do with anything.

I couldn't watch anything that had Vill in it because her acting got on my nerves. I was converted to a fan after watching Sood Sai Paan. Before, I've read a lot of rumors about Vill but after following her, Vill is such a sweetheart with so much humor. She's very lovable but of course, it's all based on preferences and affinity. Her interviews crack me up.

Anyway, I still like Mo. I just now see her as less innocent than before. I'm not saying she's a bad person. Everyone will make their own decisions. If I was going to hate on someone, wouldn't it be Kimberley? Since it was she who Mark cheated on Vill with? And Kimberley is a cheater too? But I still adore Kim because she's a good actress like Mo and like Vill. But my support has its limits too and depending on that person too. Like Ploy, she has a rotten attitude. If Kim or Vill were to ever become a Ploy one day, I would drop them. I adore Yaya but can never fully watch and finish her lakorns even the ones with Nadech but I'm looking forward to Neung Nai Suang though.

A lot of fans hate Vill because they can't stand to see her keep leading lakorns while others are dropped but this is her career. This is how she makes a living. Sure, it's unfair to other actresses for not receiving as many opportunities but what does that have to do with Vill? Complain to the company, not hate on the girl who has absolutely no power or say. Do fans really think that without Vill, Mo or Fang or Grand will get more lead roles? No. Exact has proven that they would rather give their lead roles to other actors and actresses who are supporting side kicks or nang'rais from other channels or newbies like what they're doing now with their new lakorns. This is how I see it. Vill has been loyal to Exact her whole entire career, about 6 years now. She has had a few hit lakorns. She's popular for an Exact artist and hasn't done anything to deserve being dropped. Besides Mark, every guy that has been tied to her name are all rumors, so technically, she's chosen her career over love. She didn't even officially date a guy until Mark, 4-5 years into her career. She has proven to the company that she is doing her part to be worthy of their promotions. Plus perhaps the elders just adore her too. I just think, to us fans, it may seem so easy to just drop Vill and replace her with another actress but lakorns is how she makes ends meet. She's not Yaya or Kim who has tons of commercials and events to bank on. Let's not take it that seriously. We can still support our favorites without pushing others down. I have my dislikes too but I try and I say I try because I'm not perfect, very far from it, I try to be objective. I love to watch good lakorns. I watch lakorns for the storyline and acting, not my favorites. I did not watch Leh Nang Fah, didn't like it. In the end, we're all lakorn fans, so be just that.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for your input aiyaja. That was a lot of reading. Lol. One last thing I'd like to say, otherwise this can go on forever. Lol. I adore Vill's personality. I also adore Mo as an actress along with her personality. As opposed to other actresses like Vill or Yaya (both whom I adore very much off screen), Mo doesn't have that sweet, gentle nang'ek image, instead I see her as being a very strong-minded, real and thoughtful person. And that's one of the reasons why I admire her so much. All in all, best of luck to both Mo and Vill, professionally and personally.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I agree. Mo is an actress who gives it her all whether it's a lead role, supporting role, or nang'rai role. That is what makes her a good actress. She isn't afraid of changing her image. I hope the best for Mo too. I honestly enjoy her acting.

Sorry, for the long rant. LOL