[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Why does it look like Rachawadee didn't die...... Lol! Guys, she survived another day. :risas3:
They are slowing killing her and US!!!! :risas3:

We should DEMAND the 3rd life like NOW..... or add more episodes so we can enjoy more SonVill as a happy couple. They've been dragging for two weeks. We get it... Ying Tae is evil. She is a killer. AND .... Bee is a great actress. Now please go to 3rd life. I am really here for the love story, not to watch devil character.

He worked well with his hand. I feel embrassing. Well i think i can't do that :BangHead:
I stopped at "he worked well with his hands" :p Only if you knew where my mind went after that comment ..... and nothing to do with arts and crafts. :nut::love::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Oh.... Son has beautiful hands too. They are big! :naughty2:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I stopped at "he worked well with his hands" :p Only if you knew where my mind went after that comment ..... and nothing to do with arts and crafts. :nut::love::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Oh.... Son has beautiful hands too. They are big! :naughty2:
Where did your mind went?? Just curious..... :confused12:..... Vill's hands are perfect in length too...... ??? I'm lost. :risas3:

Where did your mind went?? Just curious..... :confused12:..... Vill's hands are perfect in length too...... ??? I'm lost. :risas3:
Oh, I think you know. :risas3:
I did 50 Shades fan fic adaptation with Yadech (LONG TIME AGO).
I didn't finish it (it's up to ch.21) because by that time, everyone had read it and I lost interest because I didn't like the cast.
Here: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/r-50-shades-new-mv-and-ch-21-lets-play.55855/
I made MVs too (they are now a private link so you won't see them on YT unless you have the links).
It's 18+ so watch at your own risk. :p

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I think you know. :risas3:
I did 50 Shades fan fic adaptation with Yadech (LONG TIME AGO).
I didn't finish it (it's up to ch.21) because by that time, everyone had read it and I lost interest because I didn't like the cast.
Here: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/r-50-shades-new-mv-and-ch-21-lets-play.55855/
I made MVs too (they are now a private link so you won't see them on YT unless you have the links).
It's 18+ so watch at your own risk. :p
No! I'm serious, I don't know what you mean! :risas3:

Anyways, why they gotta drag this? Huh? Like, why do we have to wait until next episode until (maybe) Rachawadee die? That's a waste of one episode! :BangHead: This cannot go on or else we'll end up only having 2 1/2 episode of the third lifetime!

Anyways, why they gotta drag this? Huh? Like, why do we have to wait until next episode until (maybe) Rachawadee die? That's a waste of one episode! :BangHead: This cannot go on or else we'll end up only having 2 1/2 episode of the third lifetime!
hahaha . OK.

Vill said TPK will have 21 episodes. We are at 16 now... so that leave us with 5 more.

If we have 5 episodes left, I hope they'll give us a lot of "pitching the pillow" scenes and not "almost touching" scenes. I am ready for some love action. LOL

Reactions: D~D

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If we have 5 episodes left, I hope they'll give us a lot of "pitching the pillow" scenes and not "almost touching" scenes. I am ready for some love action. LOL
I highly doubt that will happen. That would be too "modern" for their taste
I bet that there will be an intimate scene, but then the intimate scene would be as conservative as the scenes in Sao Noi. Lol. :risas3::facepalm:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling

Agree with you...I'm fed up of this drag. I hope the second life will end with the 17th episode. Give me the 3rd liiife :crybaby2:

But guys, Wilailayka will be in the 3rd life too? :facepalm:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Agree with you...I'm fed up of this drag. I hope the second life will end with the 17th episode. Give me the 3rd liiife :crybaby2:

But guys, Wilailayka will be in the 3rd life too? :facepalm:
Yep! According to other people, she will be! :facepalm:.... I wonder if Anthra will hire a ghost buster or something to get rid of her for good. :risas3:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I have never seen a lakorn which i wait the main character die =)))):risas3:

Now, when i see Racha, my mind say: die die Rachawadee =)))

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I have never seen a lakorn which i wait the main character die =)))):risas3:

Now, when i see Racha, my mind say: die die Rachawadee =)))
LOL! Everytime I see her, I also wish death upon her. Look, I'm doing her good, okay? Okay. :risas3: