[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

LINKS TO CHAPTERS:
CH 1: The Interview [part I] [part II]
CH 2: We Meet Again
CH 3: I am not the man for you
CH 4: The Rescue

CH 5: Can't Stay Away
CH 6: Toothbrush & Elevators

CH 7: Laters Baby
CH 8: Another First
CH 9: NDA & Debasement

CH 10: The Discovery
CH 11: Body2Body
CH 12: Several Shades of Christian
CH 13: Say Yes
CH 14: A Weekend of Firsts
CH 15: "Nice"
CH 16: This is All I Know
CH 17: l'll Try
CH 18: "Welcome to My World"

CH 19: Because You Never Stay
CH 20: You are Mine in Everyway
CH 21: Let's Play!

TEASSER MV:

Ana & Christian Moment:

Anastasia

Let's Play!

With all the buzz around 50 Shades of Grey casting news in Hollywood, I can't help but think of Nadech and Yaya as Christian Grey and his Ana. Let's pretend we are casting with all Thai casts and here are my picks:

Nadech - Christian Kugimiya
Yaya - Anastasia Sperbund
Mint Chalida - Ana's roomate and best friend
Mark Prin - Christian's brother
Pope Thanawat - A collage friend who is in love with Ana
Alex - Mint's Brother
Boy Pisanu - Christian's right-hand man
Mam Jintara - Christian's Adopted Mother
Nirut - Ana's Step Father
(I'll add more characters to the list as the story unfolds)

---------------------

Don’t let the theme scare you. This story is not just about fetish…. It’s about a powerful love story that came out of uncommon circumstances.

This is one of the mostsort after roles in Hollywood currently and being a curious person, I bought the books after hearing that they are banned from the libraries. I don’t like censorship in many forms so I sort these books out.

Another thing that interested me was that this had started out as a fan fiction for Twilight series. It got so popular that the writer changed the FF name and published it with a small unknown publisher. It took off and all the books from this trilogy hit the New York Times best seller list.

I am a big Nadech fan. He came into mind as the smothering, mysterious and a very young (28 yrs old) and handsome billionaire, Christian Grey. He was adopted and had a sad childhood that will reveal in the story later on.

To my pleasant surprise, Yaya fits perfectly well as the innocent yet strong willed Anastasia Steele. She is not a weakling who a powerful man took advantage off. She was a willing partner, who, out of curiosity and lust, found her ways into Christian’s arms.

Their love story is intense with many ups and downs. Their love and need to protect one another is intoxicating.
I hope you’ll enjoy this as much as I did. This is an adaptation so I will keep to the story and edit out the parts I feel that won’t suit Nadech and Yaya…

If you want all the details of BDSM, please buy the book… You won’t get much in here. Keep in mind, I am not thinking of a lakorn version but a Hollywood version (we can dream. Lol) It needs to be a bit raw. Forgive me in advance if I offend anyone but this is just a FF naka.

CHAPTER 1 – The Interview

Kugimiya Enterprise Holdings Headquarters
Lobby Reception Desk.

Ana: “I’m here to see Mr. Kugimiya. Ana Sperbund for Mint Chalida”
Receptionist: “One moment Miss Sperbund.” Checks her guest list. “Ms. Chalida is expected. Please sign in and take the last elevator to the 20[sup]th[/sup] floor.”

Secretary: “Ms. Sperbund, please wait here.”

Ana looks around the foyer and WOW, the view of the city skyline is breath-taking. Then she sits down on the white leather seat and curse Mint under her breath for getting a flu today and putting her through this. They are graduating in 2 weeks. She should be studying for her finals but here she is… in Christian Kugimiya’s office to do a one-on-one interview for her school’s newspaper. She knows nothing about the man. He could be ninety or thirty years old.

The office door opens and a tall elegantly dressed attractive business man walked out. Ana defiantly feels underdressed. She should have worn what Mint had offered, her designer suit. Too late now.

Secretary #2: You can go in now. You don’t need to knock.

Ana pushes the door and stumble, tripping over her own feet, falling headfirst into the office. She is on her hands and knees in the doorway to Mr. Kugimiya’s office and gentle hands are around her, helping her stand up. Embarrassed, she looked up. OMG, he is sooooo young.

Christian: “Miss Chalida”. He extend his long-fingered hand to her once she's upright. “I am Christian Kugimiya. Are you ok? Would you like to sit?”

He is so young – and attractive. VERY VERY attractive. He is dressed in a fine suit.
It took a few moments to find her voice.

Ana: “Um, Ms. Chalida is indisposed so she sent me. I hope you don’t mind Mr. Kugimiya”.

Christian: “And you are?”

Ana: “Anastasia Sperbund. I am studying Eng. Lit with Mint., um, Ms. Chalida”.

Christian: “I see” says simply. Ana thinks she saw a ghost of a smile in his expression but she is not sure.

-------

Not done with Ch.1 yet.... but just wanted to see what you think.

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Hi kiki, i've heard about 50 shades na.. i've never read the book because there is no such book related to sexually content allowed in my country. I heard it from a friend.. i was told some of the details in the book describing about the story characters and plots.. it never come accross my mind in reading it as i think the main male character is some crazy pshyco sex maniac.. i know he's descibed as the most handsome alive and all but no matter how handsome he is i find it unacceptable to do BDSM during their sexually intercourse and it's hard for me to imagine it is Nadech (it will break my heart lol). i apologize if what i believe him as a sex maniac is not true to his character in the story.. (i didn't read the book so i might get it wrong) there might be a hidden story behind why he does it.

But anyhow, if you will cut down some (harsh) scenes, then i will wholeheartedly support your work na as i also want to read the development of the relationship between a handsome god-like billionare man with a fresh graduate innocent girl. With that, i hope you would focus more on the details of their relationship growth than (BDSM) scenes na hehe.. but at the same time, i'll also follow with the direction you taking us :)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
i think you are very talent Kiki. i always like your MV and i know your writing would be good one too. Here my answer for yor question
1. after reading your short start of chapter 1 , i can tell you that it attract my full attention here. and waiting for more.as i never read thoes book before so bring it on girl.
2.it would be good if you do it lakorn style.
3.hehehe i dont mind a lit bit of naughty detail.

waiting for you next update. thank you Kiki

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh! Hehehehehehe :3 Omg, Kiki! Lol, you're really making me excited about this book! Please do update soon na! Loving ch 1 already. Haha, besides just make it dirty cause thought it would be more exciting. You know... LMAO - anyways can't wait for more. :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I am seeing correctly ??? Kiki has started an FF ??? I can't believe it lol ! I know it is an adaptation but still , I am impressed you are having a go !!!
I did not read 50 shades of grey but I heard about it. I am not into Sado-Maso relationship so I was never really attracted in reading it. I am more like you slap me , I slap you back style lmao ! But I would love to read your adaptation of it Kiki !
I love your MVs , your choice of music and pictures ( I have got addicted to some lol) so I believe that your writting could be very interesting even if you inspire yourself from a story that is already out there . You are the queen in taking things from different sources , shaking them together in order to get something very different but as creative , so I cannot wait right now lol...
Do you plan to tone things down a bit or you want to keep the edge ? Are you going to follow the book at a close range or planning to build your own creativity around it ?
Whatever you decide , I am 100% in !!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Interesting...I had to look up BDSM lol
I think yes, for Yadech sake as long as it is toned waaay down from whatever hyper sex level the book has then it should make a good adaption. I haven't read the book either but heard it is good. And it started out as fan fiction? Wow.

Thank you for the feedback naka. I will continue with the story. Again, all the credit should go to E.L.James. It is her story and her words. I am just adapting it to fit for Yadech FF.

I am not familiar with BDSM either and find it a bit scary because I can't stand even a paper cut .....BUT, I also find it interesting. Maybe, I am curious just like Ana. hahaha
Don't worry na... I am going to be careful. I don't want this to be over-the-top but I think there should be some kink to it... if not, the story will be lost and because that is one of their main struggles.

@Molly - I think you'll like the story. It's been described as "Cinderella story with some bondage"... lol. So far, I don't find Christian to be a sex manic. To me, sex manic is a person who has sex with anyone, anywhere, any style .... but Christian doesn't do that. He is one person at a time kind of guy. He is careful. He is dominant! He is controlling yet I find him very accommodating to her needs. He fights them (because he is set in his ways) but he always gives in to her. I find him quite the old-fashioned romantic na.

@loveangel - Thank you for the encouragement na. I think you'll be dangerously attracted to Christian and Ana's relationship. hehehe. I know I am.

@Candy -- hehehe... Naughty it is! Kinky too but I am still thinking on how to handle that....

@zazoured - YOU KNOW, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS???? Never in a million years I think I'd do a FF but you planted a seed a while back asking me to write. I am warning you... I am a bad writer... I don't think I am good with words...those are the reasons why this is an adaptation/screenplay style. This is James' story and her words. I can't take credit here..... all belongs to the original thinker ka. I am just cutting and re-directing the story.

@jjinxxy!!! - Thank you for your comment na.... I looked up BDSM too. lol... I only knew what S&M stand for so had to check out what BD was..... Surprisingly, I find what they do in the book not too scary....I find it rather sensual.... maybe it's just the way James wrote it. It wasn't bad. For Yadech's sake, I will try to be creative naka. I feel "kreng jai", you know. :) Oh, I thought of you when I found out that this best selling trilogy started out as a FF! You can do it too Jjinxxy! I find some of the writers on Yadech FF write way better then James. (and I am not being biased)

Thank you again for the comments.
Will continue with Ch.1 tonight. Stayed tune ka.

------

a little spoiler testing... I am trying to figure this out ka.
[spoiler] TEST [/spoiler]

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO KIKI !!! Somewhat , I don't feel one once of guilt lol !
You say that you are a bad writter but one thing I know you do very well is having great ideas not only that but you know how to communicate them to others which what matter the most !!!
When I see you on Noy or Candy 's FF, you often come with suggestions and ideas that explode in all directions and I often find them interesting , that is why I have always wondered what , Kiki the writter , could come up with if she had to do her own FF lol !!!
AND NOW MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE LMAO !!! :D
Thanks for the sample. I am really looking forward to Chapter one now !!!.. Bitting nails impatiently... Lol

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
I have no issues with this at all 100% hehehehe. FF come to life for Yadech! 50 Shades of Grey is not as "bad" as it sounds. I finished the first part yesterday in 2 hours. Yep it is that great! 356 pp. LOL. Su su ka Kiki. And thank you for the introduction! Cannot wait for more your spin on things!

Have you seen some of the naughtiness written here? 50 Shades is actually tamed. hehehehe.

Best of Luck! I will be following for sure!

Sorry about updating last night. I got my books via amazon when I was about to update and I had to read the second story "50 shades Darker". I couldn't put it down and just finished reading it..... lol I am going to wait a day for the third book. 50 shades freed. :)

Christian and Ana's addiction to each other and how they are falling for each other is crazy good. Their romance is very intoxicating.
I'll continue with the update tonight for you all naka.

@Sary... MUAH! Thank you for the encouragement naka. You know where I disappeared to last night.....into the world of Christian Grey. Grrrrrr.... he is so HOT!!! hehehe

@zazoured - I am afraid I can't take credit for this writing na. I'm simply chopping and cutting the story to fit the Yadech version. I don't think I can come back here if I were to write the naughty words. I won't know where to hide. LOL... but James makes Christian Grey soooooo sexy so I'll have to make Christian Kugimiya as sexy or more. The better part of this trilogy is surprisingly not the s3x stuff na... it's their love affair. It had my head spinning. :)

** Latest Hollywood gossip: Kristen Stewart might be cast as Ana with Ian Somerhalder.... and Rob is not having a good day. LOL.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Wow ! Now you make me want to read it ! Lol ! Specially if the buzz goes around their toxic relationship more than the s3x in itself...
But I am going to refrain myself , because I want to read your cut and paste version first lol So are we getting our first chapter Today ??? Please !!! You have awaken my curiosity , I am going to be on ur case ! Lol !

Krlsten is a good choice , I don't know that Ian guy but I will google him . What is wrong with my beloved Rob ??? By the way Kiki, do you know if Kristen and Rob are an item in real life ? I know that everybody suspect it but they have never confirmed it , right ?

Kiki, can you update this chapter already! I'm so ready to read it! LOL I can't wait any longer na. Hahaha :lol2:

patience naja. will work on it after dinner.... have a family dinner tonight then I should be home..... good thing i'm not going out tonight na. lol :)

Krlsten is a good choice , I don't know that Ian guy but I will google him . What is wrong with my beloved Rob ??? By the way Kiki, do you know if Kristen and Rob are an item in real life ? I know that everybody suspect it but they have never confirmed it , right ?
Rob is HOT but casting directors might think Ian fits the role of Christian Grey better.... AND yes, K+R are an item... they've been together for a while now na.

Here is Ian (he is in Vampire Diaries) ... judge for yourself. I still pref. Nadech for Christian na.. hehehe I am very biased. :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Oooooohhhhh !!!! The vampire guy !!! Yes i know him ,just did not know his name lol ! Thanks Kiki. He is alright but his blue eyes are kind of scary looking.
Me too i prefer Nadech, He is just pure seduction and hotness and Yaya is just perfect as the beautiful student full of innocence yet daring to meet the other side... :wink:

Yeah !!! R & K are an item !!! :dance2: Thank you !... Always Full of resources , Kiki !!! :kiss2:
I think i am going to haunt that thread from now on, cannot wait for chapter uno !!! :dance3:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
patience naja. will work on it after dinner.... have a family dinner tonight then I should be home..... good thing i'm not going out tonight na. lol :)
LOL , girl take your time. Just saying. Hehe, oh danmmm, that dude is pretty looking. I mean his eyes!! So attractive... Why can't our asians people has a pretty color eyes like them huh? Haha jk!

Hehehe *waiting patiently* x)

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Ian for sure will fit the bill for being Christian but he's too dark cuz of vampire diaries. Christian is dark when he's behind closed doors but very normal outside...
as per the girl, Kirsten, no. She's too jittery because of her acting as Belle and she's not funny even outside of the screen I don't think she is quite right for being Ana

I really hope the find the "real" Christian Grey and Ana Steele. They must be out there. Bring in the new talent and show the world and fans Christian and Ana. Don't get lazy. This movie will be well received

I just love the love story. S3x is great but ahem....My fave is just the pureness of Ana and Christian's confusion.

Keep at it Kiki.

Thanks!

For Christian Grey... I might not mind Matt Bomer (but he is rumored to be gay so that's a turn off but he's got the right looks)

(@sary --- imagine him in the "red room....".... lol)